HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Khun can't fish!" Reginald giggled. He went and hugged the cat. "Missed you!"
Alyse tossed a piece of raw fish to the cat. "Hard job?"
"It didn't really take that long, I just had to stick around a while to deliver a message," the cat said as he caught the fish piece.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"So, when do you think we should go see her then?" Luke asked the rabbit.
"Whenever you want, lads," Donau answered. "Now you're with moi. It's like having a free pass."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Speaking of yourself, how are our plans coming?" Amber asked, turning around to look at him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, if anything. I do hope that she-wolf gets what she wants soon. If anything to calm her down. Monique thought to herself.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: "I'll feel better when we are married and our bond made secure..." she looked at the tent where Dimitar was laying. "But I guess this is not the right moment."
Before Balkan could answer, Martin finally spoke, standing up.
"Sure as heck it ain't!" he growled "How could you even think about that right now?" the shepherd looked at the half-wolf "That goes double for you! Dimitar is in there in who knows what condition and you're thinking about marriage?"
Balkan let go of his mates and stood between them and Martin "Calm yourself brother!"
"I. Am. Calm." Martin replied, then took a deep breath and calmed down a bit "I also have knowledge of the demon he fought."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Speaking of yourself, how are our plans coming?" Amber asked, turning around to look at him.
Donau shrugged. "You tell me what kind of ceremony you want, we organize it...I remember you were waiting for your relatives to be here, first, right?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Before Balkan could answer, Martin finally spoke, standing up.
"Sure as heck it ain't!" he growled "How could you even think about that right now?" the shepherd looked at the half-wolf "That goes double for you! Dimitar is in there in who knows what condition and you're thinking about marriage?"
Balkan let go of his mates and stood between them and Martin "Calm yourself brother!"
"I. Am. Calm." Martin replied, then took a deep breath and calmed down a bit "I also have knowledge of the demon he fought."
"Then share your knowledge with us, dog," Faye growled back at him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, that all depends on you know who," Luke said, looking at him as well, "We still have that meeting tonight. Oh, and Donau?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, that all depends on you know who," Luke said, looking at him as well, "We still have that meeting tonight. Oh, and Donau?"
"Yeess?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked around in suprise and awe as the arena formed, after seeing the naga's with his mouth open in awe he heard the bird and shook himself off, he grabbed his small scythe and slowly the small weapon formed to a more larger and demonic weapon, a black blade formed with a cresent blade on the bottom along with small armor and leather leggings, a metal mask covered his face and his paws glowed, one black, one red. he smiled then slammed the scthe to the ground and summoned two medium sized shadow warriors with swords shield and spears. Anubis's mind was ready for action as he looked at the nagas, soon he raised his scythe and made a symbol with one paw. "egnoli spathos viruka! nagani pothes frilaya!"anubis spoke in a deeper tone more commanding, soon the three stood battle ready and slowly advanced on the naga men, anubis himself however anubis advanced watchfull for the bird, soon the red hand launched a small bolt at a naga dissipitating before impact, he then closed the paw and moved it towards his chest quickley, the naga itself flew towards anubis and with one swift attack with his scythe decapitated the monster. "hows that for a move"anubis said staying with the group
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Then share your knowledge with us, dog," Faye growled back at him.
"I pride myself with being a dog, wolf!" Martin replied sharply "I've paid some attention during the guard hours back then. The demon Dimitar fought was called Manneck'vos the Soul Devourer, head deity of a dozen dark cults, such as Akida, Mannae, Eradir, Ko'ne, Manneck'vasor. The cults were destroyed by ancient and forgotten Orders or other dark cults. Manneck'vos himself was imprisoned within his tomb-temple by the Order of Ram'kayen at the price of their own pure souls. through the decades, their protections failed one by one, but the imprisonment magic was still way too strong for the demon to come out, though he grew stronger with the souls of the unaware intruders, while the spell grew weaker." The shepherd finished "That's all I know. How he got here is beyond me! Happy?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Keep the private conversation I just had with my fiance' about spirits and such, private, if you please," Luke said to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I pride myself with being a dog, wolf!" Martin replied sharply "I've paid some attention during the guard hours back then. The demon Dimitar fought was called Manneck'vos the Soul Devourer, head deity of a dozen dark cults, such as Akida, Mannae, Eradir, Ko'ne, Manneck'vasor. The cults were destroyed by ancient and forgotten Orders or other dark cults. Manneck'vos himself was imprisoned within his tomb-temple by the Order of Ram'kayen at the price of their own pure souls. through the decades, their protections failed one by one, but the imprisonment magic was still way too strong for the demon to come out, though he grew stronger with the souls of the unaware intruders, while the spell grew weaker." The shepherd finished "That's all I know. How he got here is beyond me! Happy?"
Faye didn't look 'happy' at all. "Foreign powers of such magnitude can't be just 'brought' here unless they could hide really, really well. Do you have an idea if any of your humans-pack carried some ancient artifacts? Or did you sense a curse? Anything that could pass undetected. This Manneck'vos may not be the *only* one foreign demon here...So, no, I am *not* happy."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Keep the private conversation I just had with my fiance' about spirits and such, private, if you please," Luke said to him.
"Count on it, but just for you to know...our shamans are well informed already. When it comes to spiritual matters, secrets are not reall an item, though I can assure you they can be discreet if you don't pose a threat to this island."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Again with the fear of us posing a threat?! The heck have anyone done to us since we got here against our own will? Not that we wouldn't want to stay here," Luke said, venting, "But ever since we have got here we've been looked at nothing but a threat! Sure we're meat eaters but is that the only reason to call us into suspicion?"

"Dear," was all Amber had to say and Luke promptly shut up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Again with the fear of us posing a threat?! The heck have anyone done to us since we got here against our own will? Not that we wouldn't want to stay here," Luke said, venting, "But ever since we have got here we've been looked at nothing but a threat! Sure we're meat eaters but is that the only reason to call us into suspicion?"

"Dear," was all Amber had to say and Luke promptly shut up.
Donau raised his paw in mock self-defense. "My bad, chap. Bad wording, bad moment. Bygones.
"Since you mentioned spirits, I was talking about *that* kind of threat. Not that you two guys are the bad guys, I can tell that much. So, peace, love and tour?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sigh sorry, sure," Luke said, "I'm just anxious to get this over with."

"Let's see Mae first though," Amber said, Luke nodded.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis backflipped out of the group after defeating the one naga, he looked around the arena slowly, in front of anubis his own warriors fought the nagas, the warriors using sheilds and sword to hack, slice, and cut at the monsters. the nagas however were on a more defensive blocking most harder attacks. about 3 seconds later one warriors slammed his shield against one sending its body upwards a bit and with that opening he stabbed the naga through the chest multiple times rapidly. then the two attacked the remaining naga. Jolgodar was rested on a hovering rock he looked over at the two nagas now sure of the thirds defeat, "oh pish posh most defeat the nagas after a long amount of time and tire out. hmm how about this" jolgodar said with a wave of his wing. anubis looked around seeing nothing he relaxed a bit curious of what to happen, he looked over at his soldiers and soon saw the hydras feet land on them and the naga. Anubis almost fell from the shock the floor had and he almost jumped from suprise of the hydra. he looked at its nose knowing the gaze would paralyze him with shear fear. "1..2..3... three heads, cut one off two come back" anubis thought rolling to the side as on head attacked, the other two soon were charged and blew fire at him as he tryed to recover. anubis seeing the fire late raised his arms and soon engulfed in flames,(cliffhanger finish)
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Faye didn't look 'happy' at all. "Foreign powers of such magnitude can't be just 'brought' here unless they could hide really, really well. Do you have an idea if any of your humans-pack carried some ancient artifacts? Or did you sense a curse? Anything that could pass undetected. This Manneck'vos may not be the *only* one foreign demon here...So, no, I am *not* happy."
"You know what's the funny thing about demons in the ancient cults?" Martin asked "Probably not! I do know, however! HISTORICAL facts!" he replied sharply.

"Brother! Yer talkin' ta my mate!" Balkan said

"Don't 'brother' me, Balkan!" Martin growled at his, which won him a growl in return. "You are perfectly safe from our side! The scrolls say that demons like Manneck'vos are egoistic and self-important - they are too deceitful by nature to unite!" the shepherd grunted "And about the 'artefact' that brought this demon here - I carried the ashes of my owner here because of his last will! Got it?"

"Martin!" Balkan said with a firm tone, yet the challenging expression of the shepherd did not change at all, his silent challenge towards the she-wolf remaining as strong as before.

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey, mom can I go outside?" Shukaku asked. "Okay, as long as you don't start complaining later." his mom replied.
"Thanks." the cat replied as he walked outside into the rain. "What should I do first?" Shukaku asked himself as he looked around.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"You know what's the funny thing about demons in the ancient cults?" Martin asked "Probably not! I do know, however! HISTORICAL facts!" he replied sharply.
"Brother! Yer talkin' ta my mate!" Balkan said
"Don't 'brother' me, Balkan!" Martin growled at his, which won him a growl in return. "You are perfectly safe from our side! The scrolls say that demons like Manneck'vos are egoistic and self-important - they are too deceitful by nature to unite!" the shepherd grunted "And about the 'artefact' that brought this demon here - I carried the ashes of my owner here because of his last will! Got it?"
"Martin!" Balkan said with a firm tone, yet the challenging expression of the shepherd did not change at all, his silent challenge towards the she-wolf remaining as strong as before.
Faye forced herself to keep a less threatening body language. Such arrogance, in her village, would have cost this...cur a generous portion of his body parts! "And so your master made you carry that thing here so that Dimitar could exorcise it, right?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Hey, mom can I go outside?" Shukaku asked. "Okay, as long as you don't start complaining later." his mom replied.
"Thanks." the cat replied as he walked outside into the rain. "What should I do first?" Shukaku asked himself as he looked around.
"A cat who enjoy a walk under the rain may do a lot of things, I reckon," said a voice. A gentle one, despite it belonging...to a grizzly bear. A full-grown monster of a bear, with a sort of white stripe running along his skull. His arms both sported thick red refracting armbands.
The bear smiled at the cat. "You must belong to the latest batch of tourists: I am Homer. And who you may be, kitten?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Most certainly so. In fact, he promised to break my neck if I didn't give him good news about your health. Just you two go to the adjacent room, I'll have you visited there for more tests. I'll send for Grimm."
And with that, he went to the interphone while the security dogs walked out.
Tiara held Mae's arm over her shoulder and helped her walk to the room the doctor directed them to. The lights were brighter than the one which were dimmer in the doctor's office, and the husky used a paw to cover her cyan blue eyes. Too much light for now made her nauseous, and she had to avoid it in order not to fall sick again.

Tiara brought her to the room and sat her down, and they both waited for Grimm.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Faye forced herself to keep a less threatening body language. Such arrogance, in her village, would have cost this...cur a generous portion of his body parts! "And so your master made you carry that thing here so that Dimitar could exorcise it, right?"
Something in Martin snapped - that female dared to insult his owner in this way - he couldn't take it, he wouldn't take it!
The shepherd bared his teeth and tried to attack the female.. only to be tackled to the ground by Balkan a second later. he tried to free himself, but the half-wolf held him in his tight grip.
"Watch your filthy mouth, female! Next time you speak with such a disrespect, no one will save you from my wrath!" he growled "Whatever happened back there was not my owner's fault! It wasn't the ashes that brought the demon here! It was the ritual!"
The shepherd struggled a bit more, but Balkan's hold was firm. The half-wolf also remained quiet, despite the insults to his mate.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Tiara held Mae's arm over her shoulder and helped her walk to the room the doctor directed them to. The lights were brighter than the one which were dimmer in the doctor's office, and the husky used a paw to cover her cyan blue eyes. Too much light for now made her nauseous, and she had to avoid it in order not to fall sick again.
Tiara brought her to the room and sat her down, and they both waited for Grimm.
The lights dimmed. A moment later, the door opened and Grimm walked in. As usual, he kept his sunglasses on. "It's good to see you're already up and walking, officer. Management appreciates such dedication. But you should not overstress yourself right now." Despite his attempt to sound detached and professional, a hint of worry could be detected by a trained ear.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Something in Martin snapped - that female dared to insult his owner in this way - he couldn't take it, he wouldn't take it!
The shepherd bared his teeth and tried to attack the female.. only to be tackled to the ground by Balkan a second later. he tried to free himself, but the half-wolf held him in his tight grip.
"Watch your filthy mouth, female! Next time you speak with such a disrespect, no one will save you from my wrath!" he growled "Whatever happened back there was not my owner's fault! It wasn't the ashes that brought the demon here! It was the ritual!"
The shepherd struggled a bit more, but Balkan's hold was firm. The half-wolf also remained quiet, despite the insults to his mate.
Even Faye looked ready to fight back. her blood was boiling, she had been openly threatened...but her packleader had taken the lead, so she could content herself with holding back...
It was Angelina who approached the two males. She squatted down and spoke directly to the angered dog. "Before this thing degenerates, let it be known that you're in *our* territory, and by native culture, ownership of a living being is...wrong, an insult to one's freedom. Even us lycaons, who have greatly benefited from humans' aid and support, shall not give our freedom in return.
"This said, although red wolves are not the most social kind, Faye here treated with far more respect than they usually do, given the circumstances. In fact, our mate Balkan right now is saving your life, so stop struggling and staring at her and talking at her like that: You wouldn't survive a second."
Then she showed again her happy, goofy smile. "Got it?"
Faye moved a lock of wet fur from her eyes. The human guards were still, ready to intervene. Eventually, the she-wolf said, "I spoke out of concern for Dimitar. What your master did put him in danger, and now our mate is being consumed by worry." Then her eyes were again cold and hostile. "Had you, with your knowledge you just shared, even only suspected your master's intention, you should've turned to this island's shamans. Next time, try to keep that in mind."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Even Faye looked ready to fight back. her blood was boiling, she had been openly threatened...but her packleader had taken the lead, so she could content herself with holding back...
It was Angelina who approached the two males. She squatted down and spoke directly to the angered dog. "Before this thing degenerates, let it be known that you're in *our* territory, and by native culture, ownership of a living being is...wrong, an insult to one's freedom. Even us lycaons, who have greatly benefited from humans' aid and support, shall not give our freedom in return.
"This said, although red wolves are not the most social kind, Faye here treated with far more respect than they usually do, given the circumstances. In fact, our mate Balkan right now is saving your life, so stop struggling and staring at her and talking at her like that: You wouldn't survive a second."
Then she showed again her happy, goofy smile. "Got it?"
Faye moved a lock of wet fur from her eyes. The human guards were still, ready to intervene. Eventually, the she-wolf said, "I spoke out of concern for Dimitar. What your master did put him in danger, and now our mate is being consumed by worry." Then her eyes were again cold and hostile. "Had you, with your knowledge you just shared, even only suspected your master's intention, you should've turned to this island's shamans. Next time, try to keep that in mind."
Martin calmed himself a bit, deciding a simple frown will be enough, though his voice was still cold.
"Don't give me your sermons of freedom, I am fully aware of them. I am not just a property of some human! Though reliant on them and ordered by them during my shifts, I was free during the rest of the time! I was proud to have an owner or a 'master' as you refer to him, for he was more than that - he was my mentor, my trainer, my teacher. He always challenged me to be my best! To finish the challenges was satisfactory for me! I. Was. Happy!" the shepherd started to breath heavily, gathering enough strength to push Balkan off of him and stood up "That was taken away from me because of HIM!" saying (or rather roaring) the last word, he pointed out towards the medical tent.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both Faye and Angelina threw a questioning glance to Balkan.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique meanwhile, had taken off from Mondo's home and had begun to return to her original mission. Finding her missing family. Her training had told her to start at a potential source and go from there. Flying in the clouds to hopefully stay out of spiritual eyes, she glanced worriedly around from time to time. Still, coming up to her target, a hotel by the looks of it, she found a good concentration of her wanted smell around the entrance. Whoever she was looking for had spent a little time there. There was also a, bear talking with a cat? Which surprised her, as seeing, cats aren't normally seen in the day, let alone in the rain. She couldn't help herself to zoom down and land on the cat's head. Invisible of course. Then she got a closer look at the bear, and recognized, for once, marks that might mean his belonging to an order. So she looked at him in the eyes, and put a finger to her mouth, asking him to be quiet about her. Then she waited, for she wanted to know more about this curious cat.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The lights dimmed. A moment later, the door opened and Grimm walked in. As usual, he kept his sunglasses on. "It's good to see you're already up and walking, officer. Management appreciates such dedication. But you should not overstress yourself right now." Despite his attempt to sound detached and professional, a hint of worry could be detected by a trained ear.
At the sight of her officer, Tiara immediately stood up and saluted her senior. Mae did the same, but slowly got up and weakly brought her paw up to her forehead, trying to stand as firm as possible in respect for Grimm.

''Good afternoon sir!'' Tiara bellowed.

''G-G...ood afternoon sir...'' Mae murmured weakly. ''I....I've never expected that from Josef....but knowing you....I'm sure he's being dealt with...*in a very painful way*. Anyway, I was told by this cat called Levi to seek Gilestra in Arcadia...how should I seek her sir?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Jolgodar stared as the flames engulfed anubis although inside he was a little sad it had happened he still knew something was up. soon the flames died and anubis stood there with a barrier, he stood as if the barrier was a large shield and was focusing very hard. jolgodar looked at anubis unaware of what he focused on, the next thing he saw was a large flash as anubis's barrier dropped and a large black bolt struck the hydra sending it backwards. jolgodar jumped and ruffled his feathers in suprise with a caw, after so anubis was already running towards the hydra, his eyyes glowed a deathly red and yellow, the scythe was now more like black falmes in his paws. with a hesitant blow anubis cut one hydra head off, then watched as small amounts of electricity stopped it from growing, he smiled and around 10 minutes later he defeated the hydra and was now fighting 10 different monsters at once, although his strength was now starting to wear down he didnt let up or show it
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

A *click* of the raven's beak brought it all to a sudden end.
"I think this will do, kit. You and your sidekick make for an interesting pair to deal with, I am impressed. Now relax, with magic you must never it take the best of you."
---
If it's a shaman you need to talk to, you won't have to wait for long, believe me. Now just regain your strength. As for Josef, he'll have a lot to answer for, I can assure you that much."
Hotep the psychic

anubis now breathed heavily as his belongings disapeered to where he was a normal fox with a bandanna and a mini scythe. he looked around seeing the forest and the shaman camp and he sat down. he slowed his breathing and h art rate and soon was breathing normally."so what now?" anubis asked
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:"A cat who enjoy a walk under the rain may do a lot of things, I reckon," said a voice. A gentle one, despite it belonging...to a grizzly bear. A full-grown monster of a bear, with a sort of white stripe running along his skull. His arms both sported thick red refracting armbands.
The bear smiled at the cat. "You must belong to the latest batch of tourists: I am Homer. And who you may be, kitten?"
Shukaku jumped when he heard the voice. He turned to see a grizzly bear. "Hello." the cat said, trying not to look afraid. "I'm Shukaku."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Both Faye and Angelina threw a questioning glance to Balkan.
Balkan returned their looks with a confused expression. He was caught completely off-guard in this situation.
"You didn't know, did you?" Martin asked, baring his teeth once more "Well I didn't know it too until earlier today when my owner's spirit and that of his other colleagues told me that! The day when they discovered the tomb-temple, Dimitar was leading the expedition, accompanied by an old mystic, who ended being a cultist. It was because of his weak leadership that they got in on their own and-"
The shepherd was interrupted by Roger, who entered the tent as well - completely dry despite the rain. The old man continued the story on his own.
"And they got cursed because of their lack of knowledge." he said "But that ain't all! The cultist that messed up Dimitar's head planned to use the young Johnson's pure soul to break the chains of Manneck'vos, but before he could finish the ceremony, he was interrupted by a powerful Monk-mystic, who sacrificed most of his power and physical strength to stop the ritual and save young Dimitar... at a terrible cost beyond his personal loss - the young Johnson's soul was bound to the existence of the demon and the monk received a strike in the heart with a ritual kris, yet miraculously survived. As for the cultist - he got his just deserts."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis now breathed heavily as his belongings disapeered to where he was a normal fox with a bandanna and a mini scythe. he looked around seeing the forest and the shaman camp and he sat down. he slowed his breathing and h art rate and soon was breathing normally."so what now?" anubis asked
"Depends. What would *you* like to do?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku jumped when he heard the voice. He turned to see a grizzly bear. "Hello." the cat said, trying not to look afraid. "I'm Shukaku."
Homer chuckled. "Such a gentle-speaking creature, with a name inspired to the Japanese demons. Honored to meet you, Shukaku. What are you doing here all alone? Usually, pets hang with their own."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan returned their looks with a confused expression. He was caught completely off-guard in this situation.
"You didn't know, did you?" Martin asked, baring his teeth once more "Well I didn't know it too until earlier today when my owner's spirit and that of his other colleagues told me that! The day when they discovered the tomb-temple, Dimitar was leading the expedition, accompanied by an old mystic, who ended being a cultist. It was because of his weak leadership that they got in on their own and-"
The shepherd was interrupted by Roger, who entered the tent as well - completely dry despite the rain. The old man continued the story on his own.
"And they got cursed because of their lack of knowledge." he said "But that ain't all! The cultist that messed up Dimitar's head planned to use the young Johnson's pure soul to break the chains of Manneck'vos, but before he could finish the ceremony, he was interrupted by a powerful Monk-mystic, who sacrificed most of his power and physical strength to stop the ritual and save young Dimitar... at a terrible cost beyond his personal loss - the young Johnson's soul was bound to the existence of the demon and the monk received a strike in the heart with a ritual kris, yet miraculously survived. As for the cultist - he got his just deserts."
Angelina looked at the tent, with new realization and dread. "But if the demon was exorcised...then Dimitar's body should be nothing but an empty, soulless shell now."
"Unless the connection with the demon is still there," Faye added, hoping she was getting it wrong. "Dimitar is fighting to stay in this plane thanks to the same mystical energies which were given to him, but the bond with Manneck'vos may allow the demon to come back as well."
Both native females looked at each other. "They are still fighting." Only, on another plane!
They looked at Martin and the human for confirmation.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique giggled quietly at the cat's reaction.

Interesting indeed. She thought. But wait, did that say the cat had a name based off demons? She tilted here head in question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, at least it's done right?" Khun said, picking up his fish, "Ah well, let's get these cooked."
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku was surprised that Homer knew the origin of his name, because not many people did. "Well, I haven't seen any other pets." he replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku was surprised that Homer knew the origin of his name, because not many people did. "Well, I haven't seen any other pets." he replied.
The bear's dagger-sized claw pointed at the big building behind the cat. "Erm...Resort. Tourists. *many* pets?" Then his paw went behind his back, as if he wanted to scrub it. Instead, a moment later, he produced...a big umbrella. "But I hope my company's not a problem to you. Wanna meet my buddies, little one? You intrigue me."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

When Homer pulled out his umbrella, Shukaku resisted the urge to ask where he got it from."Sure, I'd like to meet them." he replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I must say, excellent totoro in the rain with umbrella tribute.

ic:

Monique giggled a little as the bear pulled his umbrella. She giggled just a whisper but instantly stopped and covered her mouth. Not wanting to startle the cat. Painfully remembering the last time she showed herself to a tourist. She sighed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The big beast started walking toward the harbor. "Me and my buddies live and work here. Once a week, we perform for the tourists. Tomorrow should be the next deadline, though my old self keeps forgetting things from time to time..." Homer clicked his tongue. "Look at me, already ranting. So, what can I know about you, Shukaku? I like knowing new people."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: If it's a shaman you need to talk to, you won't have to wait for long, believe me. Now just regain your strength. As for Josef, he'll have a lot to answer for, I can assure you that much."
Mae nodded. ''If I may ask sir....what were his intentions with me?'' she asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae nodded. ''If I may ask sir....what were his intentions with me?'' she asked.
The answer came dry, just like in the man's style. "Keep you as hostage to cover his escape. Contact his accomplices. Get rid of you."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shrugged unknown what he would do now. although he wanted to help where he could he didnt know where or how yet. "well i want to help around i guess, but i dont know what to help or how to do so yet. the shaman over there told me it would be with spirits if i remember correctly"anubis said
ImageImageImage