HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"never underestimate ones abilitys. you dont know what im capable of or ever seen me battle demons or anything. unless....well thats silly nevermind"anubis said begining to walk around the area to look at everything.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Then Monique was angry and you could clearly see it on her face as she glared at the she-wolf. In an instant, she was on her nose, glaring at her.

"And what right do you have to be upset at who gets to do what and how the spirits operate?" She almost growled at Faye.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Despite what she was feeling toward Angelina, Faye *did* found somehow cute this spirit... "Shamans must cultivate the talent, make it grow, work hard, suffer! It's a rare occurrence, very rare, to be born with it, and it's considered a higher sign of wisdom from its possessor." She pointed at Angelina. "*She* couldn't tell wisdom from-from foolishness! And she's *born* with it! I would've spilled blood for such an insult to our holy ones!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique continued to glare at the she-wolf.

"You've no right to judge a person. None of us do," Monique said to her, "You've no right to be angry with her. And right now you are judging the spirits for their decision. Are you sure it's a good idea to be making them upset?"

If I could do something to this arrogant, haughty, she-wolf right now I would! I hope whatever spirits she believes in is hearing her right now!
Monique thought to herself.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Faye was getting a bad case of cross-eyes, what with glaring back at the tiny bat spirit laying on her nose. She growled. "The spirits we adore, believe me, can be even fiercer than me! *You* do not insult--"
Angelina intervened at that moment and gently scooped Monique away, to put them then onto her head fur. "Don't you be rude with my new best friend!" She pouted. "Bad dog!"
The she-wolf was sure she could get fire spontaneously after those words!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I had it thanks, not like she could do anything to me. Monique thought to Angelina. Monique by the way.

Monique flew up to Angelina's head.

"You are arrogant, haughty, uncivil, and downright rude, to the spirits and your fellow being," Monique said to Faye, "You have no respect for the spirit world or how it operates. You say you do but your attitude clearly shows different. I really hope that whatever your getting comes to you soon!" Then she flew off, up and up and up. Then back down and down and down to a certain young shaman's home. She flew over to the window and stared blankly out of it. Trying to calm herself down and not say a few half dozen word she wanted to call that she-wolf.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"My, my, my," Mordo said, walking to her. "Someone is distressed. Not a good thing for a spirit, you know?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I know. If I could curse her I would! She talks of wisdom and yet acts like a bitter, angry, selfish child, humph," Monique said, trying to keep calm.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I know. If I could curse her I would! She talks of wisdom and yet acts like a bitter, angry, selfish child, humph," Monique said, trying to keep calm.
Mordo shook his head. "Watch your tongue, dear. One thing you should know is that you *can* curse the living. It's a prerogative of the spirits, so pay attention to your thoughts. They may turn into weapons, and you may regret their effects.
"But speaking of Faye, my dear, she's a red wolf: her kin is still dangerously close to extinction. They got the bitter end of the war with the lycaons. Once they used to be devoted to more benevolent entities, but as their territories dwindled, as their youngsters started being born with terrible sicknesses due to lack of new blood, their prayers went to darker deities. Their cults of the dead offer some strength in return, but at terrible costs.
"You must understand, Monique, that Faye wants to *escape* all of this. She can't tell her own people for fear of ritorsions, but she wants to bear some new blood, give some hope. But she's also prisoner of ideas older than her. Her spiritual protectors are fierce in death as they were in life, so pay attention to them. If you cross a point in demeaning them, you'll be subjected to their wrath."
Mordo's face was dead serious, as was his tone. "And they know all ways to inflict a new death even to those like you."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'm sorry. But she's so, just, I could feel the anger coming off her, it was poisonous," Monique said, "Sigh. But your right, I shouldn't be so hasty. Will she ever, mellow?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I'll be fine," he answered.
As Mae pain slowly subsided, she began looking around her surroundings again. She was lying down on the cool metal surface of the scanning machine in some clinic, and next to her was a feline. While her spirit was able to acknowledge his scent, her physical olfactory senses did not seem to register his smell to recognize him. She slowly got up and blinked a few times before weakly smiling. ''Hi...'' she croaked, using a paw to scratch her headfur.

''Ugh....what happened to me..'' she asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I'm sorry. But she's so, just, I could feel the anger coming off her, it was poisonous," Monique said, "Sigh. But your right, I shouldn't be so hasty. Will she ever, mellow?"
"Yup. Wolves have that effect when they feel threatened. They answer with doubled aggressiviness, no half measures. But yes, she'll mellow once her family is secure. After the wedding is official and her position is consolidated, she'll start changing, you'll see."
---
thrasherblades wrote:As Mae pain slowly subsided, she began looking around her surroundings again. She was lying down on the cool metal surface of the scanning machine in some clinic, and next to her was a feline. While her spirit was able to acknowledge his scent, her physical olfactory senses did not seem to register his smell to recognize him. She slowly got up and blinked a few times before weakly smiling. ''Hi...'' she croaked, using a paw to scratch her headfur.
''Ugh....what happened to me..'' she asked.
"You got a hefty hit on your skull, lady," the doctor said, a balding man with wide glasses and ascrub so white that it could blind you. "But luckily it wasn't enough. Other dogs could've suffered a more serious damage. How are you feeling?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Humph, she had better! Still, it feels as if something ought to happen to her for the way she behaved, she was just so, so, so...sigh," Monique said.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "You got a hefty hit on your skull, lady," the doctor said, a balding man with wide glasses and ascrub so white that it could blind you. "But luckily it wasn't enough. Other dogs could've suffered a more serious damage. How are you feeling?"
''A hit on my head?'' Mae asked, confused as she looked at the doctor. It took her a few seconds to recall that she had been pistol whipped by Josef.

''Ah okay, I remember now.'' Mae said, looking back at him. But something else felt funny. She began seeing double: Her vision had been distorted, and the lights around the room became too bright for her, and everything she saw had a double image.

She scrambled for her glasses and put them on, and sighed. But the light was way too bright and she kept seeing moving ''silhouettes'' of the doctor and other objects. She shielded her eyes with a paw and grimaced with canines gleaming. ''Doctor, sir, is it okay if you can turn off the lights? They are sort of blinding me here...'' she asked. The blow had disorientated her sight, and her eyes could not adjust to brightness.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Humph, she had better! Still, it feels as if something ought to happen to her for the way she behaved, she was just so, so, so...sigh," Monique said.
"Once again: relax. Why won't you focus on Angelina, instead? She's friendly enough, it seems."
---
The human regulated the light to a dim, so that both could see without falling into darkness. "There you go. Don't worry, you'll heal in no time, if you rest."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Thank you Doctor...''

Mae heaved a sigh of relief as her irises gleamed in the comforting dim light.

She tried standing up and walking. Her movements were slow at first, but she still maintained good balance. Her double vision was beginning to heal, and she smiled knowing that she was alright. Josef though...she still had her thoughts on him. What was going to happen to him?

''Mae!''

A familiar voice echoed throughout the clinic. Tiara, who had heard about the news from word of mouth, quickly rushed to Mae's aid. She burst into the room and gave her colleague a hug! ''Mae! Oh Gods, thank goodness you're safe!'' Tiara exclaimed, hugging her tight. Mae could only chuckle and stroke her headfur. ''Relax you silly GSD. I was only knocked out and sleeping like a baby. Isn't that right doctor?'' she said.

Tiara then looked around the room and noticed that it was a little darker than usual. ''Why is it so dark?'' she asked. Mae sighed and sat back down on the metal bed. ''Well, the pistol whip had disorientated my vision, and I'm not used to bright environments at the moment. Still, I'm sure it's temporary, and my double vision has gone. Hey Doc, maybe you can turn up the lights again? I wanna see wether my eyes are better..'' Mae asked.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh heh, yes she was a bit surprising. No one had just spotted me out of the blue like that before. Poor dear said she was still born for a moment," Monique said, felling better, "Do you have many like her here? Or those that can see us? I know of another like her so I was wondering."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow," Amber said in shock, "I mean, I always believed there was something, but, wow."

"I know right?" Luke said. They had reached their room and were sitting on the bed. And Luke had just told her about his encounter in the bathroom.

"When should we see her?" Amber said, looking at the door thinking of Mae.

"When she's ready to see people," Luke said, putting an arm around her, "For now let's just wait."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun reached in the water and tried to snag another fish. He missed again. A small growl escaped his throat. Normally he'd use a spear or his katana in something like this close of range. He wasn't a cat. He wasn't built for paw fishing.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh heh, yes she was a bit surprising. No one had just spotted me out of the blue like that before. Poor dear said she was still born for a moment," Monique said, felling better, "Do you have many like her here? Or those that can see us? I know of another like her so I was wondering."
"Let's just say that the native population is normally well connected with the spirit world. In a way, we all are potential shamans."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Wow," Amber said in shock, "I mean, I always believed there was something, but, wow."
"I know right?" Luke said. They had reached their room and were sitting on the bed. And Luke had just told her about his encounter in the bathroom.
"When should we see her?" Amber said, looking at the door thinking of Mae.
"When she's ready to see people," Luke said, putting an arm around her, "For now let's just wait."
"You could wait in good company, then!" said a rabbit from behind them!
A rabbit wearing a tux and a monocle. "Howdy, strangers. I am Donau, and I work for the welcoming committee of the resort."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun reached in the water and tried to snag another fish. He missed again. A small growl escaped his throat. Normally he'd use a spear or his katana in something like this close of range. He wasn't a cat. He wasn't built for paw fishing.
Reginald, on the other hand (or paw) definitely didn't seem to suffer from the same problem. He tossed the last fish allowed on the land, then got out of the water and shook himself dry. "It's all a question of training, you know!" he said, exposing his paws...and flexing his claws in and out of his fingers, just like a cat!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Huh, so I don't have that much privacy here then," Monique said, then she looked out the window again, "I hope she's calmed down by now."

Luke jumped and almost yelped, then realized who it was.

Amber did yelp.

"I'm going to strangle you," Luke said, gritting his teeth.

"EEEP! Donau! You darn lucky you didn't catch us in a moment!" She said, a bit bothered.

"Hmph, maybe so," Khun said, then he remembered someone, "Do we have enough for Levi?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:"Huh, so I don't have that much privacy here then," Monique said, then she looked out the window again, "I hope she's calmed down by now."
"She may have, but because of your words, we are here to bring you a message!" Said a voice from behind the small spirit, then two male wolf figures materialized - Val'kir, Balkan's father, his white marking glowing even though he was merely a spirit.
The other wolf, who bore the typical markings of a wolf warrior (and whom by now was silent, spoke.)
"Watch your words, little spirit! Wolves tend to take threats seriously - it's our nature to do so. Fear not those we worship - they will not waste energy on insignificant spirits such as you - Fear those like us - The eternal watchers, chosen from the moment our lives ended to watch over and protect our family, our village, our kin and then our deities!" The wolf spirit said "I don't take insults towards my daughter lightly, especially about her condition! Her mate is the only one to give her what she yearns. You. Were. Warned." he looked at the other wolf spirit "I leave you now, Val'kir, I will return to the village!"
With these words, the wolf spirit disappeared, leaving Val'kir with the other two.
"He speaks with anger, but he speaks the truth!" Val'kir said and simply headed outside.

~~~~~~

Balkan who by the time the arguing remained silent, turned to both his mates and his new brothers.
"I hope yer had yer fun, fer this won't happen again!" he said "Next time I see a spirit insultin' my mates or my family, he or she *will* pay!" his eyes focused on Angelina "Angie, I am disappointed. Ye should have been standin' up fer Faye." then he turned to Faye "Faye! How we're born is not up ta us an' we have no right ta judge the others fer what they're gifted with!" he stepped back from his mates "Both of ye make me ashamed - ye should stay side by side, like sisters, lookin' out fer each other! If ye keep it like that - what future do we have?" he crossed his arms on his chest and waited.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"But, but, she was, she was," Monique tried to say, then he remembered they were wolves.

You could kill a wolf for stealing a chicken or murdering your cat, but his ancestors would still haunt your family for thousands of generations. Note to self: Stay away from wolves, or tourists, hell, anybody really. I just want to find, family. She thought to herself with a sigh.

"She was just acting so, rude I had to say something," she said, then lowered her head, and almost whispered, shuffling her feet, "I'm sorry."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

thrasherblades wrote:Tiara then looked around the room and noticed that it was a little darker than usual. ''Why is it so dark?'' she asked. Mae sighed and sat back down on the metal bed. ''Well, the pistol whip had disorientated my vision, and I'm not used to bright environments at the moment. Still, I'm sure it's temporary, and my double vision has gone. Hey Doc, maybe you can turn up the lights again? I wanna see wether my eyes are better..'' Mae asked.
Levi chose now to enter the room to deliver the message the spirit told him to give Mae. "Glad to see you back with us," he said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Levi chose now to enter the room to deliver the message the spirit told him to give Mae. "Glad to see you back with us," he said.
Mae's eyes widened as the somewhat familiar feline greeted her. ''Y-yo!'' Mae said, smiling as she got up again, slowly inching towards the cat. Her physical being wasn't able to remember that Levi had guided her to safety in the spiritual realm, but his scent gave away assurance and Mae had the feeling that he had helped her out during the crisis. She stumbled a little, but eventually reached him and gave the cat a hug.

''Hey there! Was it you who helped me out when I was out?'' she asked, smiling cheerily and wagging her tail.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I had a little help," Levi said. "I'm still new at this job. But speaking of the help, She told me to tell you to Seek her in Arcadia, and... " he had to think a little to remember the last bit, "to seek Gilestra."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Gilestra?'' Mae said, blinking her eyes. ''H-have I met her before? I've heard of that name before but...'' she said, stopping it mid sentence and tried searching her memory over and over again. There were individuals whom she can't really recall, but a sniff with her nose should do the job and identify this Gilestra person.

''Hey cat.....I need your assistance to get to her. My movement's a little slow, and I don't know if I can travel yet....furthermore, I need something to shield my eyes as I can't withstand that level of sunlight outside...''
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I would help, but I kind of left some friends waiting for me when I came to help you," Levi said apologetically. "I've already left them waiting for a while. besides, I'm sure you have friends closer than me who would be happy to help. My name's Levi, by the way. Levi Drake. O'Salisgrave if you ask the lycaons there."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((ooc: edited as adviced by val. sorry 'bout that))

''Hmmm alright....Levi, I need to tell you something...'' Mae said. Tiara nodded and helped Mae up from the machine. The husky limped her way to the cat and bent down to his level.

''I ought to give you the most thanks. If you hadn't helped me out, I would have lost my life. I know there were others, but you've been a saviour to me. Thank you Levi.'' Mae said, zoning in on his furry cheek and giving him a small peck. ''Maybe we'll go out for dinner sometime, if that's okay with you. Sorry for holding you up this entire time.'' Mae said, giggling and blushing.

Mae was still eager to get back into duty. She turned to the doctor and tapped on his leg. ''Doctor, I was wondering if I could have a word with Officer Grimm? she asked.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

after the two dogs had left, Levi said to himself "Hope Alyse doesn't get jealous smelling that kiss. Oh well, Barty, can you help me get back to the others? I really need to learn how to aim these portals myself sometime."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke jumped and almost yelped, then realized who it was.
Amber did yelp.
"I'm going to strangle you," Luke said, gritting his teeth.
"EEEP! Donau! You darn lucky you didn't catch us in a moment!" She said, a bit bothered.
"Discretion is my first value, dear, or I'd be out of a job. Listen, Spencers sends me: He doesn't feel like causing more undue stresso n everyone here. So...where could I show you?"
xhunterko wrote:"Hmph, maybe so," Khun said, then he remembered someone, "Do we have enough for Levi?"
Alyse nodded. "If he'll be needing more, we'll see at the moment: first rule: never catch more than you can eat, unless you wanted to preserve it in the first place."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan who by the time the arguing remained silent, turned to both his mates and his new brothers.
"I hope yer had yer fun, fer this won't happen again!" he said "Next time I see a spirit insultin' my mates or my family, he or she *will* pay!" his eyes focused on Angelina "Angie, I am disappointed. Ye should have been standin' up fer Faye." then he turned to Faye "Faye! How we're born is not up ta us an' we have no right ta judge the others fer what they're gifted with!" he stepped back from his mates "Both of ye make me ashamed - ye should stay side by side, like sisters, lookin' out fer each other! If ye keep it like that - what future do we have?" he crossed his arms on his chest and waited.
Both females reacted as one as they assumed a deferent posture that spoke of shame.
"I am truly sorry," Angelina said. "I let my own personal perspective speak for me, instead of caring for my new pack. I ask your forgiveness, Balkan."
"It was not in my right to demean she who is now my equal in this pack, my mate. She can speak with the dead, she will be a great addition to the pack. I ask for your forgiveness."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:after the two dogs had left, Levi said to himself "Hope Alyse doesn't get jealous smelling that kiss. Oh well, Barty, can you help me get back to the others? I really need to learn how to aim these portals myself sometime."
Barty winked at the mortal feline. A moment later, a door opened into thin air, a door no mortal eye but Levi's could see. "Dreamwalkers first, my friend."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"never underestimate ones abilitys. you dont know what im capable of or ever seen me battle demons or anything. unless....well thats silly nevermind"anubis said begining to walk around the area to look at everything.
"Hmm, big talk for such a small muzzle. Say, would you like *me* to test you, kit?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:((ooc: edited as adviced by val. sorry 'bout that))
''Hmmm alright....Levi, I need to tell you something...'' Mae said. Tiara nodded and helped Mae up from the machine. The husky limped her way to the cat and bent down to his level.
''I ought to give you the most thanks. If you hadn't helped me out, I would have lost my life. I know there were others, but you've been a saviour to me. Thank you Levi.'' Mae said, zoning in on his furry cheek and giving him a small peck. ''Maybe we'll go out for dinner sometime, if that's okay with you. Sorry for holding you up this entire time.'' Mae said, giggling and blushing.
Mae was still eager to get back into duty. She turned to the doctor and tapped on his leg. ''Doctor, I was wondering if I could have a word with Officer Grimm? she asked.
"Most certainly so. In fact, he promised to break my neck if I didn't give him good news about your health. Just you two go to the adjacent room, I'll have you visited there for more tests. I'll send for Grimm."
And with that, he went to the interphone while the security dogs walked out.

(OOC - Edited post in response to TB's edit)
Last edited by valerio on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Thrasherblades, I sent you a PM about a scene you wrote.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Barty winked at the mortal feline. A moment later, a door opened into thin air, a door no mortal eye but Levi's could see. "Dreamwalkers first, my friend."
and with that, Levi stepped right through.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The doctor looked at the cat vanish into thin air.
He decided that
a) his patient had the strangest friends
b) he needed a vacation. Badly!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis's ears perked up."test? im listening"Anubis said listening intently to what the raven had to say
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: Both females reacted as one as they assumed a deferent posture that spoke of shame.
"I am truly sorry," Angelina said. "I let my own personal perspective speak for me, instead of caring for my new pack. I ask your forgiveness, Balkan."
"It was not in my right to demean she who is now my equal in this pack, my mate. She can speak with the dead, she will be a great addition to the pack. I ask for your forgiveness."
His serious expression quickly softened and as he sighed, a smile appeared on his muzzle "How can I be truly mad at ye two? Just promise me ye will consider my words." he spread his arms for a hug "Get over here ye two."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's ears perked up."test? im listening"Anubis said listening intently to what the raven had to say
"I'll set up a training ground. Here. Now. Let's see what you're made of, what do you think?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:His serious expression quickly softened and as he sighed, a smile appeared on his muzzle "How can I be truly mad at ye two? Just promise me ye will consider my words." he spread his arms for a hug "Get over here ye two."
Both females snuggled into that embrace. "You are strong and wise," Faye said. "More leader than you credit yourself for."
"And we'll be always by your side," Angelina added, murring
Hotep the psychic

"hmm, ok i accept" anubis said
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The doctor looked at the cat vanish into thin air.
He decided that
a) his patient had the strangest friends
b) he needed a vacation. Badly!
and soon after, Levi exited the portal near Alyse and the others. "What'd I miss?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: Both females snuggled into that embrace. "You are strong and wise," Faye said. "More leader than you credit yourself for."
"And we'll be always by your side," Angelina added, murring
Balkan hugged both his mates and gave each of them a kiss. "Just be careful, okay?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"hmm, ok i accept" anubis said
And with that, the ground split up as if a gigantig fist had smashed it from below Anubis' feet! A volley of boulders flew up in the sky, where they stood, floating, now shining with their own light like so many stars.
Anubis was now standing in the middle of an arena...surrounded by four lizardmen in armor -no, not lizardmen.
NAGAS! the man-snakes, antrhopomorphic torsos, each with four limbs, and a long snake slithering body. Their fangs were dripping poison, their tongues lashed like whips as they hissed at their enemy. Their weapons consisted of an halberd, held by the superior limbs, and two swords in their lower limbs.
"Your move, kit," Jolgodar said.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:and soon after, Levi exited the portal near Alyse and the others. "What'd I miss?"
"Khun can't fish!" Reginald giggled. He went and hugged the cat. "Missed you!"
Alyse tossed a piece of raw fish to the cat. "Hard job?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan hugged both his mates and gave each of them a kiss. "Just be careful, okay?"
"I'll feel better when we are married and our bond made secure..." she looked at the tent where Dimitar was laying. "But I guess this is not the right moment."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun stuck his tongue out at the pup.

"I caught one at least," Khun said, "Give me credit for that one. Everything all right on the other side over there Levi? I hope it wasn't too serious."
"So, when do you think we should go see her then?" Luke asked the rabbit.