HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: "What's keeping him?" Angelina asked. "I thought he would be already here."
"I thought so too!" Balkan replied "I have a bad feelin' about this..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martin just raised an eyebrow "What are you still doing here, spirit girl?" he thought to Monique "You better go and keep an eye on Flint."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back as Salisgrave, a large, buffed wolves approached Flint and put a paw on the dog's shoulder, speaking out in almost perfect English "And what is your business with the big wedding, tourist dog?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the island blew a light breeze. For normal people and animals it was just a cold breeze, but for those that could hear it, it was a single word, a single name, that was called: "Gilestra!"
the source of the call was in a certain hidden cave, on a certain old, abandoned wooden ship, within it's captain's quarters. The quarters were dark, except for a single candle on the desk, which light barely lighted the figure, sitting on the chair behind the desk - Captain Shadowclaw, who was still wearing the same clothes, but he kept his head bowed, waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An angry voice boomed in Hara's head as Rosa's image (Balkan's mother) appeared in the shaman's mind.
"The spirits might be really distracted with the hunts for demons now, but I felt something here and I demand you to tell me what's happening with Mae!" the spirit of the female German Shepherd sounded angry "You were supposed to watch over her, Hara! IF something happens to her, Shaman, we'll both pay the price of our broken promises towards her, but I'll make sure you pay it twice!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I thought so too!" Balkan replied "I have a bad feelin' about this..."
"I could ask for a scout to check on his camp," Angelina offered
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:Throughout the island blew a light breeze. For normal people and animals it was just a cold breeze, but for those that could hear it, it was a single word, a single name, that was called: "Gilestra!"
the source of the call was in a certain hidden cave, on a certain old, abandoned wooden ship, within it's captain's quarters. The quarters were dark, except for a single candle on the desk, which light barely lighted the figure, sitting on the chair behind the desk - Captain Shadowclaw, who was still wearing the same clothes, but he kept his head bowed, waiting.
The rabbit's eyes twitched. "Luke, my boy, I am needed elsewhere. Will you please excuse me a moment? And *please* try to talk to your spirits in the meantime." The rabbit disappeared in a cascade of sparks...
...to reappear inside the cabin, in front of the desk. "You rang, Sir?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:An angry voice boomed in Hara's head as Rosa's image (Balkan's mother) appeared in the shaman's mind.
"The spirits might be really distracted with the hunts for demons now, but I felt something here and I demand you to tell me what's happening with Mae!" the spirit of the female German Shepherd sounded angry "You were supposed to watch over her, Hara! IF something happens to her, Shaman, we'll both pay the price of our broken promises towards her, but I'll make sure you pay it twice!"
Hara frowned, her eyes focused in concentration. <A traitor in her pack attacked her and hit her,> she said through her mind. <The humans are doing their best to save her body, and I am confident in their science, but as of now her soul has separated from her body. A Dreamwalker is assisting her so that she can return to her body before the separation is complete.>
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: "I could ask for a scout to check on his camp," Angelina offered.
"I rather check it out with my own eyes. I owe him at least that much." Balkan replied "Will ye both come or shall ye wait here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: The rabbit's eyes twitched. "Luke, my boy, I am needed elsewhere. Will you please excuse me a moment? And *please* try to talk to your spirits in the meantime." The rabbit disappeared in a cascade of sparks...
...to reappear inside the cabin, in front of the desk. "You rang, Sir?"
"Aye..." The ocelot replied "Ah did call ya!" before giving the rabbit a chance to reply, he continued "We... talked... fer a while... an'd decided our fate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: Hara frowned, her eyes focused in concentration. <A traitor in her pack attacked her and hit her,> she said through her mind. <The humans are doing their best to save her body, and I am confident in their science, but as of now her soul has separated from her body. A Dreamwalker is assisting her so that she can return to her body before the separation is complete.>
The reply came, this time not angry, but worried, followed by the changing of the expression of the image. "He is still young and untrained!" Rosa said "I have faith in him, but with his little training... How can we help?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke was about to say something as she dissapeared, but was gone before he got a word.

"Sigh, just as well, well, only one thing to do then," Luke said to himself, and then with his head bowed, "Ancestors, thank you for sending Hara of Arcadia to sit and speak with me. Be with those who have helped us today, and if fortune should favor us, for all those that would do us good, feel welcome in our new home here on Tricana. And when possible, help aid our new home in it's time of need. Thank you." Luke let out a satisfied breath and looked in the mirror. At least he was calme again. Odd that a species of prey, he just now realized, would aid a predator. He had to chuckle at that.

He got up from the seat and flushed it, washed his paws and face. Drank some water to remove some of the smell, then went out and greeted his fiance' with a hug.

"I'm sorry I worried you," he said to her.

"My my, what's this?" She asked in a curious tone.

"I'll tell you later," he said, "But for now, let's try coffee again, I think my breath still smells horribly." Amber giggled.

"Heh, all right," she said, then she led him to the pot, "This way new addict."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Skipping out on a relatives wedding is no way to start living better," Monique said to him, "And besides, that ward on him should be enough for now. You really should have gone too. He'll be more upset you didn't."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I rather check it out with my own eyes. I owe him at least that much." Balkan replied "Will ye both come or shall ye wait here?"
The females looked at each other, then Faye said, "You go. This is something that you must solve as part of your root family. We will wait for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:"Aye..." The ocelot replied "Ah did call ya!" before giving the rabbit a chance to reply, he continued "We... talked... fer a while... an'd decided our fate."
"And shall it be..?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:The reply came, this time not angry, but worried, followed by the changing of the expression of the image. "He is still young and untrained!" Rosa said "I have faith in him, but with his little training... How can we help?"
"Go to her," Hara said. "Help her win her fear and trust Levi in this difficult moment."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I vill catch zem eef I can hold on to zem," Adel offered. "Zhe trick... is zat zhey ah very good at escaping. Vun second." With that, he reached in and pulled out a much larger fish that he had to grip with both paws, but he did manage to keep this one. "Vhat do I do vith zis? he asked to nobody in particular.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun looked at Alyse.

"Any particular way you kill fish here other then the usual methods?" Khun asked her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housefox wrote:"I vill catch zem eef I can hold on to zem," Adel offered. "Zhe trick... is zat zhey ah very good at escaping. Vun second." With that, he reached in and pulled out a much larger fish that he had to grip with both paws, but he did manage to keep this one. "Vhat do I do vith zis? he asked to nobody in particular.
"Great catch!" the female canine said. "Toss him here. I'll finish him to spare him useless suffering."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun looked at Alyse.
"Any particular way you kill fish here other then the usual methods?" Khun asked her.
She turned to Khun. "I'll show you with the one Adel got us."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun nodded and waited patiently.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

anubis now sat meditating in his own circle drwan on the floor. in his mind he spoke with his family and his true father and brother both great spirits. his curiosity and discomfort had him seek people he knew. in the real world anubis eyes glowed yellow and the ring glowed green as a barrier divided him from others.
"that is whats happened so far. its maes soul that i grow concern for as well as the evil inside the dog." anubis said. looking at his father who seemed more wolfish now than ever. he nodded and hummed a bit in thought and soon spoke in dead langueges before disapeering. anubis sat there nodding before returning back to the real world and opening his eyes to see the shamans place again where he was before
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:The rat shuffled his feet. He handed out a paper filled with check marks that, for some reason, had been put everywhere but into their boxes. "The humans said it was easy to compile, and so we did...But we'd have to sign it. And we can't write! Unfair!"
"Actually, I think a paw print can act as a legally binding signature in the event that the one signing it can't write," Drake said.
-------------
valerio wrote:"Oh, it's enough that her spirit merges in her body, no matter what's happening in the physical world."
Levi turned towards Mae and mouthed You need to rejoin with your body, now"
Mae stared at the limp body, then nodded and began to seethe back but as soon as the husky spirit attempted to unify with her physical self, she drew back her paw as if she had touched hot water! Soon after she felt the stinging sensation on her paw, she dropped to the ground and silently cried out in pain, clasping her two paws against her head! She rolled about as the pain continued to resonate within her spirit.

<<BODY. HURT! HELP. ME!>> Mae mouthed out, still clutching on to herself!
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: The females looked at each other, then Faye said, "You go. This is something that you must solve as part of your root family. We will wait for you."
"Howl when you learn what your heart desires, nephew!" Valken said "The wind will bring it to us! I will immediately go to Amelia and Sifa... along with your future mates as witnesses! Go now!"

Balkan bowed to Valken and kissing each of his mates - ran out of tent and through the crowd to reach the forest.

"Let us go, girls!" the wolf Chieftain said and left the tent as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "And shall it be..?"
"We do not belong here any more, long ears..." Shadowclaw said "Too much has changed... too many have we lost ta the years" a tear could be seen on his cheek as he grabbed the handles of his chair. The ship creaked sadly as well "We will accept out fate. Tell those that want ta say their last goodbyes ta come here an' do so 'till midnight t'night!"
The ocelot raised his head, revealing his eyes, which were glowing in green. "By the sunrise t'morrow, there will be a thick fog 'round these parts of the island - tell 'em ta stay away from it! Ye, however will receive the last gift we could offer." he pointed to a cabinet on his right "There yell find a lantern of black metal, hooked on a metal stick of the same metal. It will glow in green. Take it an' cover it! Once Ah set sail t'morrow morning, yell come in the mist with that lantern an' uncover it once you enter the mist. Go ta the strand an' wait there!"
The captain stood up "None will see me but ya t'morrow at sunrise!" he headed to the back of the cabin and disappeared in the darkness "Put out the lights on yer way out and tell no one 'bout the lantern! Farewell!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Go to her," Hara said. "Help her win her fear and trust Levi in this difficult moment."
Rosa nodded and focused on the spirit of Mae and on Levi himself.
To the cat she whispered "I am a spirit that made a promise to the beautiful Mae! Let me help her and you, young Dreamwalker!"

To Mae she whispered in her mind "Fear not, beautiful child! I promised to help to regain your full sight and I will keep my promise! But now, I need you to listen to my song. Listen to the young Levi and you will hear my song. Let it in yourself and let it chase your fears and your pain away!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martin shook his head "Even so, I rather make my new brother unhappy than brake a promise!" He thought to Monique "Now, please, go to Flint and make sure he stays safe."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

As you wish. Monique thought with a bow and, then added a stuck out tongue, and flew off!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I got a message for Balkan, it's important.". Said the white furred dog, brushing the wolf's hand off his shoulder.
"And it'd be great if you guys could tell me where he is."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"We do not belong here any more, long ears..." Shadowclaw said "Too much has changed... too many have we lost ta the years" a tear could be seen on his cheek as he grabbed the handles of his chair. The ship creaked sadly as well "We will accept out fate. Tell those that want ta say their last goodbyes ta come here an' do so 'till midnight t'night!"
The ocelot raised his head, revealing his eyes, which were glowing in green. "By the sunrise t'morrow, there will be a thick fog 'round these parts of the island - tell 'em ta stay away from it! Ye, however will receive the last gift we could offer." he pointed to a cabinet on his right "There yell find a lantern of black metal, hooked on a metal stick of the same metal. It will glow in green. Take it an' cover it! Once Ah set sail t'morrow morning, yell come in the mist with that lantern an' uncover it once you enter the mist. Go ta the strand an' wait there!"
The captain stood up "None will see me but ya t'morrow at sunrise!" he headed to the back of the cabin and disappeared in the darkness "Put out the lights on yer way out and tell no one 'bout the lantern! Farewell!"
Gilestra bowed one last time, then went and took the lantern, using a piece of cloth laying in the same cabinet to cover it. "It was good to know you, Captain Sir." he said softly, as he walked out the cabin...
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"I got a message for Balkan, it's important.". Said the white furred dog, brushing the wolf's hand off his shoulder.
"And it'd be great if you guys could tell me where he is."
Just as Flint was finishing his sentence, Balkan stopped in front of them.
"Flint! Thank the Spirits!" he said "Where are Martin an' Dimitar?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Nah! Your peers always say that each print is equal to the other, that they can't tell our different smells...And so we must sign this stuff if we want to earn some food and medicine help from time to time! And so we started this protest: We steal goods from the tourists."
"Who exactly is telling you this? I'd think Spencers would be more accomodating," Drake said, a bit puzzled.
---------
thrasherblades wrote:Mae stared at the limp body, then nodded and began to seethe back but as soon as the husky spirit attempted to unify with her physical self, she drew back her paw as if she had touched hot water! Soon after she felt the stinging sensation on her paw, she dropped to the ground and silently cried out in pain, clasping her two paws against her head! She rolled about as the pain continued to resonate within her spirit.

<<BODY. HURT! HELP. ME!>> Mae mouthed out, still clutching on to herself!
when Levi saw Mae's reaction, he mouthed a word that would break the rating, but then
The Moon Howler wrote:To the cat she whispered "I am a spirit that made a promise to the beautiful Mae! Let me help her and you, young Dreamwalker!"
Oh good, backup, he thought, relieved. do whatever you need to do.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rosa smiled. Then she began to sing a beautiful song about the forests, the earth, the water, the sky then sang about the life, the good and the bad in it, about the strength of the soul, the will and the power and the purity of love.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah, about that...". The dog began to recount the day he had along with Martin and Dimitar. About their trip through the forest, their encounter with the demon and a slightly embellished description of the head architect's fight.
"But umm, by the end Dimitar was gettin pretty tired and decided he couldn't come. He looked prerty beat too. He's resting in the human camp right now. And Martin didn't want to leave his side. I'm sure he'll be fine though.". Flint thought it best to leave out the extent to which Dimitar's health was exhausted, not wanting to worry Balkan too much on his wedding day.
"He sends his best regards and so does Martin and they both regret missions out on this special occasion.". The husky nodded, concluding his report.

Ref Ref!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:"I vill catch zem eef I can hold on to zem," Adel offered. "Zhe trick... is zat zhey ah very good at escaping. Vun second." With that, he reached in and pulled out a much larger fish that he had to grip with both paws, but he did manage to keep this one. "Vhat do I do vith zis? he asked to nobody in particular.
"Great catch!" the female canine said. "Toss him here. I'll finish him to spare him useless suffering."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun looked at Alyse.
She turned to Khun. "I'll show you with the one Adel got us."
Adel tossed the fish into the bucket as commanded.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rosa smiled. Then she began to sing a beautiful song about the forests, the earth, the water, the sky then sang about the life, the good and the bad in it, about the strength of the soul, the will and the power and the purity of love.
As the wolf spirit sang this song to the husky spirit, Mae could only stop wincing in pain and listen to the sweet sound of her vocals enticing her ears. She forgot the pain that she experienced transitioning into her physical body. And her vision was restored, along with her hearing, which was no longer of a blurry tunnel like echo.

She got up and walked to the singing spirit and smiled in adoration. She looked up and stared at the canine for a while, admiring her strong vocal chords and charming melody.

<<WHO. ARE. YOU>> Mae thought, still gazing at her.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Who exactly is telling you this? I'd think Spencers would be more accomodating," Drake said, a bit puzzled.
The rat shrugged. "Meh, you humans are all alike. Didn't even say his name, said he was from an Interspecies Department Bureau or something like that. Oh, yes, he also asked a ton of questions about the volcano, for some giiollogical thing."
---
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel tossed the fish into the bucket as commanded.
Alyse raised a fist...and with one precise hit she killed the fish! "There. Some humans are so negligent as to repeatedly make them suffer with sticks, bah."

(OOC - was out for a series of chores, sorry)
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:As you wish. Monique thought with a bow and, then added a stuck out tongue, and flew off!
Martin sighed and went to the entrance of the med tent, where he sat on the ground and waited.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Yeah, about that...". The dog began to recount the day he had along with Martin and Dimitar. About their trip through the forest, their encounter with the demon and a slightly embellished description of the head architect's fight.
"But umm, by the end Dimitar was gettin pretty tired and decided he couldn't come. He looked prerty beat too. He's resting in the human camp right now. And Martin didn't want to leave his side. I'm sure he'll be fine though.". Flint thought it best to leave out the extent to which Dimitar's health was exhausted, not wanting to worry Balkan too much on his wedding day.
"He sends his best regards and so does Martin and they both regret missions out on this special occasion.". The husky nodded, concluding his report.
The whole story made Balkan nervous as his worry increased tenfold. The Half-wolf frowned "Even so, I won't leave Dimitar like that! I will go to see him!" he looked at the wolf that stopped Flint in the first place. "Call your brother and tell him to keep an eye on Flint! You will then go and watch over my mates!"
The wolf saluted and moved went somewhere, soon returning with another wolf. Each of them looked exactly like the other. Both of them saluted and one headed to find Balkan's mates, while the other stood by Flint.
Balkan nodded and headed for the forest, saying "Have fun 'round here, brother!" as he left.

~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:<<WHO. ARE. YOU>> Mae thought, still gazing at her.
A voice, like her own thought came to Mae. "I promised you at Arcadia, beautiful Mae, that I will help you with your eyes. I will keep my promise!"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah, sure...". Flint watched silently as Balkan disappeared into the forest.
"Great...". The dog muttered.
"Now what the howl am I suppose to do?". He looked up at the wolf.
"So, what do you wolves do to 'have fun round here'?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"When it comes to pups - they have their games." The wolf replied "For those like me and above - we usually pass our free time exercising our bodies and minds. Those usually start with challenges. Playing with our instruments and dancing are not unknown to us either, despite what rabbits might tell you... If they are in a mood to talk before attacking." he crossed his big arms on his chest "As for you, Tourist dog, I think you should follow your br... I mean the Ambassador, even more now that it's a family matter of yours. I will accompany you whenever you decide to go until the Ambassador or any of the Alphas say otherwise."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah I guess...". Flint frowned, dismayed that he didn't get to explore more of the village. Oh well. He'll be back when the wedding starts up again. He nodded towards the forest.
"I think I remember the camp being in that direction.". Flint said, taking the initiative and began walking.
"So, dancing and instruments. I was expecting something more... Savage? No offense" he couldn't think of a better way to put it. "You guys being red wolves and all. At least that's what I hear."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"What do you refer to as 'savage'?" the wolf asked as he followed Flint

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Careful how you answer. Monique thought to Flint.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Elegant," Khun said, "My sensai taught me something similar with a blade. One quick clean strike. I will do it your way though, unless you want to see mine?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

I know I know, Flint thought back.
"Well. From what I heard... Village raids. Game hunting (using the term 'game' very loosely). And some very intense rituals.". The Aztecs flashed briefly in the dog's mind.
"Again, this is all just what I hear."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Elegant," Khun said, "My sensai taught me something similar with a blade. One quick clean strike. I will do it your way though, unless you want to see mine?"
The female GSD nodded. "I am always ready to learn something new." She turned toward the water. "Reggie! Look, you may learn something too!"
The pup emerged from the water, holding a fish flapping wildly in his mouth.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis now sat meditating in his own circle drwan on the floor. in his mind he spoke with his family and his true father and brother both great spirits. his curiosity and discomfort had him seek people he knew. in the real world anubis eyes glowed yellow and the ring glowed green as a barrier divided him from others.
"that is whats happened so far. its maes soul that i grow concern for as well as the evil inside the dog." anubis said. looking at his father who seemed more wolfish now than ever. he nodded and hummed a bit in thought and soon spoke in dead langueges before disapeering. anubis sat there nodding before returning back to the real world and opening his eyes to see the shamans place again where he was before
So, young one," Hara asked. "What do you think your place in the world is, except for running from this human you mentioned?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, all right all right," Khun said, then he stepped back a little. Picked up his fish from the floor.

"Hopefully, I'm not out of practice, here we go!" Khun said, he tossed said fish up in the air. Then, using his katana, beheaded the fish in one clean, very very quick vertical strike while it was still in the air. Both pieces fell at his feet. Khun quickly put his katana away.

"Although, more for practice I think really," Khun said. He looked at the cut, nice and clean.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Well. From what I heard... Village raids. Game hunting (using the term 'game' very loosely). And some very intense rituals.". The Aztecs flashed briefly in the dog's mind.
"Again, this is all just what I hear."
"Village raids are a sign of war. That only happens between us and the rabbits from a few years now." The wolf said "Lycaons know how to defend themselves better." he explained "As for the hunting - every wolf is a hunter. Even the wolf shamans. As for what we hunt - everything that can feed us. We never take lives without reason. Those are the old ways. Those are the ways we used and will use, no matter what. It is who we are."
The wolf looked up for a second, then back at Flint "As for the rituals - they're not so different from what I heard about the humans and their... animal farms."

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

anubis got a suprised look. he never thought about it before. he always was running after some time of hiding."i...dont know. ive never truly thought i had a place since i was soeplace different every time i stoped in hiding" anubis said looking at the ground
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good. So, you said you wanted to use your potential to do good. And how do you plan to do so?"
---
Reggie made a comical face. "Ew. Gross! Ew. Ew!"
Alyse chuckled. "Nice touch, but we really try not to use weapons of any kind. For once, they may reveal dangerous to innocents, and second survival is about using your own body at your best to get food. But you are well trained, I must say."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Again your right. But thank you, though my sensai would probably argue with you to the death about me being well trained, heh," Khun said, spreading more crickets in the water.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald's tail was making the water behind his back bubble. "Where did you train? Did you fight real samurais? Will you fight in an army? Can you speak japanese? Aw, there goes my prey!" he said when a fish darted by him.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Howl when you learn what your heart desires, nephew!" Valken said "The wind will bring it to us! I will immediately go to Amelia and Sifa... along with your future mates as witnesses! Go now!"
Balkan bowed to Valken and kissing each of his mates - ran out of tent and through the crowd to reach the forest.
"Let us go, girls!" the wolf Chieftain said and left the tent as well.
"This is all so *exciting*!" Angelina said, refraining from going 'squee' out of respect for their host. "What shall we do now?"
Faye just threw a glance to Valken as if saying, 'Forgive her'.
Last edited by valerio on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"In a school in the philippines for human children. I wish I could speak Japanese, sadly I fought no samurai, and heh, I most definitely won't be going into any army any time soon," Khun answered, the pups excitement was catching. As well as was his luck for catching fish. Khun grumbled as he missed one.
Hotep the psychic

"well again its never one thing, before here at a temple i aided people with demonic issues. i was hoping to either do the same here or what ever was needed" anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, we happen to have supernaturals issues from time to time. I'm sure I can find something useful for you to do. Are you comfortable with ghosts?"
Hotep the psychic

"yes I am." Anubis said
ImageImageImage