HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi noticed her waving and said "scratch that,"

he thought for a minute on what her hand signals meant. once he figured it out, he mouthed the words you can read lips?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

She looked intensively at the words which he mouthed out and understood, nodding in acknowledgement. She held up her paws again.

<<a little. say. slowly. i see. i understand.>>
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

okay he mouthed slowly. now I can tell you about the problem I am here to help fix. you are in between life and death right now, and I need to bring you back to the living side.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housefox wrote:Adel shrugged and watched Levi disappear. "Ve shoult continue. He vill catch up vith us.
xhunterko wrote:"Well, we'll save some of the fish for him at least," Khun said, then he held out his paw to Alyse, "Will you at least let me help you down the stairs?"
"Now that's a good pup. Okay. Adel, keep an eye on Reggie, will you?"
And down they went.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm up for any challenge," He responded.
The rat gestured to his warriors. Immediately, he was given a couple of knives. "Easy: We fight. First to get scratched looses. Fair enough? Because my lads reeeally want to sunk their weapon in your flesh."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke couldn't hold it any longer. He looked at the two dogs that were left.
"W-where's, t-the n-earest Men's Rest Room?" He asked them.
Two arms pointed dumbly at the door at the other end of the room.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you," Luke said, then, so as not to disturb things further, he carefully walked into the bathroom. Getting a curious glance from Amber as he walked by. Once there, he found a toilet and promptly emptied his stomach of what little was there. Mumbling whatever prayers he could muster up the entire time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun was a bit curious as to why they went down alone first.

"They didn't need to stay up there," Khun said, then he looked down at the steps, "Unless, these stairs only allow for no more then two at a time." Which was a reasonable worry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Thank you," Luke said, then, so as not to disturb things further, he carefully walked into the bathroom. Getting a curious glance from Amber as he walked by. Once there, he found a toilet and promptly emptied his stomach of what little was there. Mumbling whatever prayers he could muster up the entire time.
"Watch it with those prayers," a...rabbit said from the mirror. A female, an adult and whose eyes, yet, were filled with ancient wisdom. "You should have noticed that they get answered, here. Why are you so nervous, young one? A believer should not." Then she clicked her tongue. "Sorry, my age is catching up on me. I am Hara of Arcadia. Welcome to Tricana."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun was a bit curious as to why they went down alone first.
"They didn't need to stay up there," Khun said, then he looked down at the steps, "Unless, these stairs only allow for no more then two at a time." Which was a reasonable worry.
The group proceeded, down and down along what seemed a spiral staircase, the photophores' light being the only barrier against the darkness. The air was cold and humid, the steps were slippery.
"We're almost there," Alyse said. "The staircase was built so that only one person at a time could walk it and only at this rate, least they wished to slip and discover how hard can it be to do it again with a broken bone or two..." she stopped in front of an old wooden door. She pushed it and it gently opened with a creak.
They found themselves in a subterranean cave, a beach under the surface. Big drops fell from stalagmites and into a vast placid lake! Everywhere, the photophores drew an artistic impression in blue.
"Welcome to the Reservoire," Alyse said to her guest
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis sat in front of the shaman watching dimitar as he meditated, "the ward is functioning well...it feels good to help someone again." Anubis thought soon his mind sight shifted from dimitar to mae and levi. "he seems to be doing well. but im not sure if I should help yet not until the shaman says I can or should" Anubis thought again before opening his eyes slowly to see himself back with the shaman. he took a deep breath before grabing another energy bar from his bag and eating it.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke froze for a moment. Thinking that this was a Men's Bathroom right? Then she talked about prayers and introduced herself Luke shuddered. He steeled himself for the worst as he ripped some toilet paper and wiped his mouth. Then he got up, turned around, and then faced the apparition before him. And again his mouth fell. He clenched his stomach as he sat down on the toilet. His hands went to his face and he leaned over, sobbing.

"It's j-just, j-just, t-tha, tha-t," he couldn't get a decent response out and felt even more ashamed.

"Wow," Khun said, looking around, "Okay okay, I guess it's okay to fish here if you brought us down. But, you can't be to careful about some places."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:okay he mouthed slowly. now I can tell you about the problem I am here to help fix. you are in between life and death right now, and I need to bring you back to the living side.
A solemn look crossed Mae's expression and she looked down. She looked back up at Levi and nodded with her paw doing an okay sign.

But time was running out. Just like her physical body, Mae needed a certain amount of energy to roam around in the physical plane that she was in now, and with her energy depleting fast, she could only sustain an hour at most before being succumbed to either Heaven or Hades. She didn't know all this but she felt a sudden hunger pang within her gut, and already panicking she frantically tapped Levi's shoulder again. He got his attention and tried to tell him how she felt.

<<I. Eat. Hungry. I. Fainting.>>
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke froze for a moment. Thinking that this was a Men's Bathroom right? Then she talked about prayers and introduced herself Luke shuddered. He steeled himself for the worst as he ripped some toilet paper and wiped his mouth. Then he got up, turned around, and then faced the apparition before him. And again his mouth fell. He clenched his stomach as he sat down on the toilet. His hands went to his face and he leaned over, sobbing.
"It's j-just, j-just, t-tha, tha-t," he couldn't get a decent response out and felt even more ashamed.
The rabbit crouched in front of him. Her appearances were translucid, just like a ghost, but her words were coming as if it was a living being in the flesh speaking. "You can ease your heart with me, young one. It's comprehensible you are so upset. Many things have happened in one day for one mortal to take easily. Feel free to speak at your leisure, if you want."
xhunterko wrote:"Wow," Khun said, looking around, "Okay okay, I guess it's okay to fish here if you brought us down. But, you can't be to careful about some places."
"As long as you guys don't use chemicals or explosives, you will be okay. A subterranean stream connects Mirror Lake to this place and from here the waters run down into the old volcanic tubes. You'd be surprised at the amount of freshwater this island sits on. That's the main reason it became a crossing point for many trades, back when the ships ruled the sea... But tell me, can you fish with your paws?"
---
thrasherblades wrote: A solemn look crossed Mae's expression and she looked down. She looked back up at Levi and nodded with her paw doing an okay sign.
But time was running out. Just like her physical body, Mae needed a certain amount of energy to roam around in the physical plane that she was in now, and with her energy depleting fast, she could only sustain an hour at most before being succumbed to either Heaven or Hades. She didn't know all this but she felt a sudden hunger pang within her gut, and already panicking she frantically tapped Levi's shoulder again. He got his attention and tried to tell him how she felt.
Barty addressed Levi with a sense of urgency. "Lead her to her body! She *thinks* she's physically hungry, but she's already craving for the aura of the living, and this may lead her to possess someone! Do you remember the way the spirits in the dreamplane reacted to you? Imagine her inside a candy store!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The rat gestured to his warriors. Immediately, he was given a couple of knives. "Easy: We fight. First to get scratched looses. Fair enough? Because my lads reeeally want to sunk their weapon in your flesh."
grabbing his knives, Drake responded, "One condition. If I lose, you only get me. Let my wife and the others go."
------------
valerio wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:A solemn look crossed Mae's expression and she looked down. She looked back up at Levi and nodded with her paw doing an okay sign.
Barty addressed Levi with a sense of urgency. "Lead her to her body! She *thinks* she's physically hungry, but she's already craving for the aura of the living, and this may lead her to possess someone! Do you remember the way the spirits in the dreamplane reacted to you? Imagine her inside a candy store!"
Levi nodded at Barty, then turned back to Mae. you can not eat as you are now. It is not a good hunger. You need to follow me to your body before you can not get back in.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rat leered. "Hmm...interestin' offer. 's been a lon' time since we ate human..." then he thought again in a mock way. "Nah! Too many problems." He shrugged. "Human, you challenged me for yer possessions: you lose, you get to climb back down all nice and nekkid. You win, you get the time to walk away. Oh, an' in case ye didn't notice...numbers ain't in yer favor. Ready?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"fine then. You win, you get all of our packs, but mine are the only clothes up for grabs. It would be way too much paperwork otherwise."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"fine then. You win, you get all of our packs, but mine are the only clothes up for grabs. It would be way too much paperwork otherwise."
The rat blinked. "Paperwork, you said? Do you know how to do paperwork?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sat in front of the shaman watching dimitar as he meditated, "the ward is functioning well...it feels good to help someone again." Anubis thought soon his mind sight shifted from dimitar to mae and levi. "he seems to be doing well. but im not sure if I should help yet not until the shaman says I can or should" Anubis thought again before opening his eyes slowly to see himself back with the shaman. he took a deep breath before grabing another energy bar from his bag and eating it.
"You have done a pretty decent job, kit," Hara...no. Not Hara.
Another rabbit. Younger. A male, his fur enriched with elaborate painting like Hara's. "The lady's busy with another little spiritual crisis. That Mae soul you know. She sent me here to keep an eye on you...My, these days we've been really busy!"
Last edited by valerio on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"W-we, d-don't, h-have," Luke managed, "Y-you, d-don't, sniff, ex-ist-t b-back h-home. Sniff. Th-there's n-no g-ghosts, s-spirits, or oth-therwise. Sniff. And-d, I f-fear I've, of-ffend-ded q-quite a l-lot. Sniff."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"fine then. You win, you get all of our packs, but mine are the only clothes up for grabs. It would be way too much paperwork otherwise."
The rat blinked. "Paperwork, you said? Do you know how to do paperwork?"
Drake scratched his head. "yes, but why does that matter?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"that's one of the many questions I have, what have you been busy with this time of year?" Anubis asked a look of seriousness on him, "I feel strange about all this all though the shamans are powerful due to the person itself and the communication with the spiritual side why do I feel theres something else going on that is being held back" Anubis thought to himself
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun rubbed his paws together.

"Actually you'd be surprised," he said, "A friend of mine showed me how on a date."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"W-we, d-don't, h-have," Luke managed, "Y-you, d-don't, sniff, ex-ist-t b-back h-home. Sniff. Th-there's n-no g-ghosts, s-spirits, or oth-therwise. Sniff. And-d, I f-fear I've, of-ffend-ded q-quite a l-lot. Sniff."
Hara smiled warmly at the distressed cougar. "Please, don't feel sorry. It's not your fault if the spirits themselves chose not to manifest as frequently as they do here. What's important is that now you understand. Believe me when I say you're always forgiven: After all, you are a nice person. Bad words are just that, even when they are spoken from a young, good heart: They pass, while the fruits of your actions remain."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Drake scratched his head. "yes, but why does that matter?"
The knives fell down. The rat went and grabbed the human's legs as if he was hanging from a lifeboat. "Then please help us! We've been inundated with this paperwork about census and other things! If we want to move out of this ring instead of culling our own number, we must fill those papers! Do it for us and we'll grant you safe passage! PLEASE!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"that's one of the many questions I have, what have you been busy with this time of year?" Anubis asked a look of seriousness on him, "I feel strange about all this all though the shamans are powerful due to the person itself and the communication with the spiritual side why do I feel theres something else going on that is being held back" Anubis thought to himself
"We had many visitations from the supernatural world," Gilestra said. "More than one demon we fought, to keep this island at peace. That's why ol' Hara is wary of the ones like you: You never know how your 'dark side' could interact with the local forces. No offense meant, you're a good guy after all."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun rubbed his paws together.
"Actually you'd be surprised," he said, "A friend of mine showed me how on a date."
Reginald was hopping with anticipation. "Neato! Let's see who gets one first!" he turned to Adel. "And you?? Can you pawfish too?? Yes??"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The knives fell down. The rat went and grabbed the human's legs as if he was hanging from a lifeboat. "Then please help us! We've been inundated with this paperwork about census and other things! If we want to move out of this ring instead of culling our own number, we must fill those papers! Do it for us and we'll grant you safe passage! PLEASE!"
"but I... I guess? Can I have my wife h"
Sorry, honey, Dianna said. "I need to continue on with the group if we want to get them back to the resort on time."

"I.. guess you're right. Fine, I'll handle your paperwork and you let them continue on," he said before mumbling "I'd have preferred the fight," under his breath.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rats cheered! Their leader started tugging the man's legs, while the tourists left the forest toward the long stairway.
"If you want to fight," the chief rat said, "After you're done we'll have a nice duel: Never be said that I am a bad host." he led the man toward a box that looked big enough to contain a whole archive! "You shouldn't take long."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel smiled. "If jumping into zhe vatah counts, zhen yes."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Levi nodded at Barty, then turned back to Mae. you can not eat as you are now. It is not a good hunger. You need to follow me to your body before you can not get back in.
Mae could barely understand what Levi was trying to say, but somehow acknowledged weakly that she needed to follow Levi first. She clung a paw to her rumbling stomach and held on to him.

<<Go>> she signalled, pointing a paw to the cafeteria's entrance.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housefox wrote:Adel smiled. "If jumping into zhe vatah counts, zhen yes."
"Wuipy!" Reginald ran and dove first into the water.
Hotep the psychic

"that's what it was? demons, but I bet there mustve been a strong one not many small ones get to this world with out a strong one." Anubis thought "well im a nice guy until im really tempered, but sometimes I use my darker side for some helpful things. im know it sounds weird but my darker side is demonic, not like the small demons that can be easily defeated either." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"B-but, w-what do I d-do now? What, what d-do we do? Sniff, I mean, we h-have ancestors t-to please now h-here, and I, d-didn't pay attention t-to the s-story t-teller that m-much," Luke admitted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Young hasty and eager, heh," Khun said, watching Reginal splash in. Taking his bucket of crickets, he carefully found his way to a spot down near the beach. He sat on a rock and opened the bucket. He grabbed a handful and quickly closed it, just in case they were still alive. He then threw the crickets in the water, like seed, and waited to see if he'd get any bites.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"B-but, w-what do I d-do now? What, what d-do we do? Sniff, I mean, we h-have ancestors t-to please now h-here, and I, d-didn't pay attention t-to the s-story t-teller that m-much," Luke admitted
"So? It's always a good time catch up. The spirits are patients, they have eternity to wait."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:""Young hasty and eager, heh," Khun said, watching Reginal splash in. Taking his bucket of crickets, he carefully found his way to a spot down near the beach. He sat on a rock and opened the bucket. He grabbed a handful and quickly closed it, just in case they were still alive. He then threw the crickets in the water, like seed, and waited to see if he'd get any bites.

"Interesting method, pup," Alyse said. "Insects, I mean. In the open sea, we use big chunks of fish to get the bigger preys."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"B-but, b-but how?" Luke said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is pretty much the same idea though," Khun said, "Except, I doubt there's really big fish in here. Right?" At that moment, a cricket disappeared beneath the water, so did Khun's paw, coming up empty. Khun snapped his fingers and waited again.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel smiled. "If jumping into zhe vatah counts, zhen yes."
"Wuipy!" Reginald ran and dove first into the water.
Adel jumped into the water near little Reggie, being careful not to harm the pup. His head sunk under the water and he looked for any fish he might be able to make out before resurfacing for air. Taking a deep breath, he went back under and grabbed at the water, pulling up a very small fish that flopped out of his paw once he resurfaced.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"B-but, b-but how?" Luke said.
Gilestra shrugged. "Talk to them. They listened to your prayers, I'm sure they have an ear out for you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"This is pretty much the same idea though," Khun said, "Except, I doubt there's really big fish in here. Right?" At that moment, a cricket disappeared beneath the water, so did Khun's paw, coming up empty. Khun snapped his fingers and waited again.
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel jumped into the water near little Reggie, being careful not to harm the pup. His head sunk under the water and he looked for any fish he might be able to make out before resurfacing for air. Taking a deep breath, he went back under and grabbed at the water, pulling up a very small fish that flopped out of his paw once he resurfaced.
"Well, there goes a talent," Alyse said. "Remember, guys: no more than two catches for each of you. We're supposed to eat our food, not stuff ourselves on it."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke tilted his head a little.

"J-just, j-just l-like t-that?" He asked.

"I was gonna say, about 10 or so fish should," Khun said, stopping, reaching in the water, and pulling out a fish the size of his paw, "Got one!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke tilted his head a little.
"J-just, j-just l-like t-that?" He asked.
Gilestra patted his shoulder. "Just like that. What could go wrong?"
xhunterko wrote:"I was gonna say, about 10 or so fish should," Khun said, stopping, reaching in the water, and pulling out a fish the size of his paw, "Got one!"
"Well, there is no limit to the size, and some of them grow pretty big."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke grimaced.

"W-well, snifffff, when, som-meone says, th-that, er" he said, not wanting to finish the sentence.

Amber walks over to the bathroom door. She's about to say something, then she waits a moment, deciding to give him a little more time.

"Speaking of how many," Khun said, "Who's going to catch for our lovely host?" With no sarcasm in his voice.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The rats cheered! Their leader started tugging the man's legs, while the tourists left the forest toward the long stairway.
"If you want to fight," the chief rat said, "After you're done we'll have a nice duel: Never be said that I am a bad host." he led the man toward a box that looked big enough to contain a whole archive! "You shouldn't take long."
Drake sighed. "Do you have a pen I could use... or some kind of writing implement?"
-------------
thrasherblades wrote:Mae could barely understand what Levi was trying to say, but somehow acknowledged weakly that she needed to follow Levi first. She clung a paw to her rumbling stomach and held on to him.

<<Go>> she signalled, pointing a paw to the cafeteria's entrance.
Levi nodded and walked towards the exit. alright, Barty, where's her body?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Drake sighed. "Do you have a pen I could use... or some kind of writing implement?"
Every rat produced somehow a pen or a pencil, grinning expectantly!
A couple of them opened the box. The chief rat hopped into it. A moment later, a flurry of paper erupted from the box. "Shoulda put it righta heee-re!" He came out a moment later, holding out a sheet, while munching on some paper -if the white piece protruding from his mouth said enough.
The rat handed out the sheet to Drake. "Just sign this! And put date and place."
-------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi nodded and walked towards the exit. alright, Barty, where's her body?
"The infirmary! Follow me!" He led the cat toward that room.
Mae was there, her body entering a PET-SCAN machine.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke grimaced.
"W-well, snifffff, when, som-meone says, th-that, er" he said, not wanting to finish the sentence.
Amber walks over to the bathroom door. She's about to say something, then she waits a moment, deciding to give him a little more time.
"Come on, big cat. Should the spirits keep a memo of every curse, the world would be pretty uninhabitated by now."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke had to smile at that.

"But, what do I say?" He asked, feeling a little more comfortable around the, being before him for some reason.

"Luke? You all right?" Amber said through the door.

"My fiance', I'm probably worrying her," Luke said, "Just a minute hon!"

"Mmk," she said, going back to their table.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Every rat produced somehow a pen or a pencil, grinning expectantly!
A couple of them opened the box. The chief rat hopped into it. A moment later, a flurry of paper erupted from the box. "Shoulda put it righta heee-re!" He came out a moment later, holding out a sheet, while munching on some paper -if the white piece protruding from his mouth said enough.
The rat handed out the sheet to Drake. "Just sign this! And put date and place."
"alright," he said as he did as instructed. "That's not all there is, is it?"
------------
valerio wrote:"The infirmary! Follow me!" He led the cat toward that room.
Mae was there, her body entering a PET-SCAN machine.
does she just have to lie down on her body, or will this be more involved?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"alright," he said as he did as instructed. "That's not all there is, is it?"
The rat shuffled his feet. He handed out a paper filled with check marks that, for some reason, had been put everywhere but into their boxes. "The humans said it was easy to compile, and so we did...But we'd have to sign it. And we can't write! Unfair!"
------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:does she just have to lie down on her body, or will this be more involved?
"Oh, it's enough that her spirit merges in her body, no matter what's happening in the physical world."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The rat shuffled his feet. He handed out a paper filled with check marks that, for some reason, had been put everywhere but into their boxes. "The humans said it was easy to compile, and so we did...But we'd have to sign it. And we can't write! Unfair!"
"Actually, I think a paw print can act as a legally binding signature in the event that the one signing it can't write," Drake said.
-------------
valerio wrote:"Oh, it's enough that her spirit merges in her body, no matter what's happening in the physical world."
Levi turned towards Mae and mouthed You need to rejoin with your body, now"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Actually, I think a paw print can act as a legally binding signature in the event that the one signing it can't write," Drake said.
"Nah! Your peers always say that each print is equal to the other, that they can't tell our different smells...And so we must sign this stuff if we want to earn some food and medicine help from time to time! And so we started this protest: We steal goods from the tourists."