HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Is he mad for something I said?" Angelina whispered to Balkan.
"He's not mad at you, Angie." Balkan whispered back "But at our new 'Mother'. He hates when others reveal secrets like that... especially now since he is..."
Before the half-wolf could finish, he was interrupted by Valken.
"Something you want to share with us, Ambassador?"
"No, Chieftain!" Balkan bowed slightly "Forgive me, Chieftain!"
Valken nodded.

~~~~~~

Once the medics took Dimitar to the hut, Martin jumped out of the jeep.
"I'll find someone to take you to Balkan's wedding." the shepherd said "I'm not leaving him."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Angelina wagged. "Fine! Do we marry now?"
---
The storm was at its peak now. The sight was breathtaking, the wind an incessant howl since Lancaster was in the direct path of the worst. Lightning danced in the sky and the sand was hardened by the rain. The sea looked like a living creature with its maws waiting to swallow the unfortunate dwellers.
Alyse was leading the group toward an old house by the cliff. "Not even Otis could make it in this weather! I'll show you a better place for fishing!" She was shouting to make herself heard.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:As the general attention focused on Josef, Grimm just asked, "Seeing what, Officer?"
"yeah," said the...the tiny pink rabbit with a top hat, standing in the middle of the stain, showing a maniac smile. "Do you see anything pink, Josi-pup? Perhaps you need to refresh your thoughts?" and offered him a tiny glass filled with sweet-smelling amber anise...
''SH....SHUT UP!!!!'' Josef screamed, using a leg to stomp that forsaken rabbit out of his sight! The anise had been working it's magic into Josef's olfactory senses and it was driving him up the wall. Should he give in now, he would blow his cover and he would have to resort to more desperate measures.

''Argh!'' Josef moaned, feigning a splitting headache and using his paws to grasp his heads. ''It's my head sir, I might be having a hallucination. Ugh...whatever that....thing was in my coffee could be something messing with me head.'' he yelped, trying to pull off an acting stunt. In his mind, he mentally recalled how many bullets he had left in his pistol. About....4. He had done some target practice earlier on and with the remaining ammo he plotted on a Plan C. There were those cougars. If all else failed, he would take Amber hostage and get her to the black market on the island.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

...and it was then that something tapped against his body.
The 'something' being his holstered gun -or, rather, its butt, tapping like someone were drumming his fingers in an impatient way.
And the gun's butt had eyes, and they were looking at him with a certain contempt.
"Yeah yeay yeah, of *course*! It's always on the gun! What do you expect to do, eh? I was sold to these people and given to you to *help*, not to play a bad movie! So you don't even *think* of using me improperly! Come on! Try and I'll go unionized! I'm not kidding!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"YOU KNOW, NOW THAT IT'S THIS BAD, YOU THINK WE SHOULD WAIT IT OUT?" Khun hollared above the wind as well, not realizing it had gotten this bad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique appeared only to Martin and pouted as sad a face as she could make.

The cougars, meanwhile, weren't liking this crazy person at all, and, while he was distracted with, something, carefully slipped behind Grimm. Seeing, it was their safest place to be at the moment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, c'mon! You think it's bad, you should see when these happen at sea!" they reached the house, right when a lightning stroke the sand!
Alyse opened the door. "In you go!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Josef snapped. The anise that had been in his coffee drove him to the edge, and now his gun was talking to him! He had run out of options, and had to go to plan C.

The cougars were now behind Grimm, and there was no way to reach them unless he was able to make a quick sprint. Too bad there was Luke which seemed to be of a similiar body size and had the strength to wrestle with the big white GSD. There was no chance he could make a hit and run attack on those two, especially when they were both the prize. Josef wouldn't have believed it himself, but he decided to listen to his gun. He drew his weapon, and within a split second he spun to his right, grabbing the pistol by its barrell and raising the hammer like gun stock over Mae's head!

''JOSEF WHAT ARE YOU-''

And before the husky could finish her sentence, the GSD brought down the weapon onto her head with brute force! A disturbing thud could be heard, and the canine immediately fell to the ground, unconscious. The GSD then brandished a sharp blade from his K-9 vest and held it at her throat, displaying a menacing growl. ''BACK OFF, OR SHE WILL NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN!'' Josef roared. ''Now Grimm, I want you to tie those two cougars up. And if YOU try anything funny Kaiser...'' Josef said, turning his attention to the GSD. ''I will cut your girlfriend until there is nothing left!'' MOVE IT!!'' Josef said, securing his big muscular arm around Mae, slowly restricting her breathing.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

FURRIN' SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THAT! YOU IDIOT! Luke thought. He was more angry then anything else. Amber was shocked. She stood there, looking around for help! If it was one thing she knew to do in a desperate situation like this, was to look for help. Luke was bristling, but he knew they didn't have much choice. He sat down on the bench bringing Amber with him.

"Officer, if you will," he said to Grimm, trying to hide the anger. Amber let her head down, not knowing what else to do.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Wow, you really like it rude, pup," said...Mae?
No.
The pink rabbit: Only, now she was a regular-sized rabbit, and it winked at the her captor. "Funny way to date someone, but I ain't picky. Drink?" and she offered a glass of anise.
And everyone in the room was bent in two, laughing and aiming at Josef, like a bunch of kids pointing at the clumsy weirdo at school. And they kept laughing, and laughing...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Josef didn't say a thing, but simply lunged at the rabbit and opened his monstrous jaws, biting down on her neck and crushing her windpipe. He then proceeded to slash the individuals who laughed at him with his blade and of them fell. Many more kept rising however, and that slowly began to hinder him. But he knew his priorities, and he still felt Mae limp in his arms.

''GRIM! NOW! TIE THOSE GOSH DARN COUGARS UP YOU STUPID OLD MAN OR I WILL END MAE RIGHT NOW!'' Josef yelled, positioning his knife closer to Mae's neck and braving the hallucination which had been teasing him in his head.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint shrugged,
"Fine. Suit yourself.".
The option to stay here with Dimitar flashed through the dog's mind for a second. He is his owner after all. But then he shook his head, chuckling quietly to himself. If anyone needed someone to stand by their sickbed while their in a coma it wouldn't be Dimitar. Probably scold them for missing the wedding if we didn't go.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The cougars didn't move. They simply waited dispite the oddness that was going around.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The answer to the crazed GSD's words was...the floor starting to stir and bubble...
...like quicksand. It was engulfing Josef and his victim both, rapidly reaching to his waist.
And Mae, in his clutches, sang again and again 'the end, my only friend...this is the end, my only friend...eeennd..."
and then she disappeared first into the quicksand, and then it was at Josef's chest...
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis sat still meditating in front of spencer his hovering now was up to spencers chest, his mind however was seeing the island, it wasnt long till he sensed mind tricks going on and found the GSD's mind game, "geez thats a bit bad.....can i interupt it from where i am?.....i can always try" anubis thought thinking of how to interupt help the GSDs mind problem
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sat still meditating in front of spencer his hovering now was up to spencers chest, his mind however was seeing the island, it wasnt long till he sensed mind tricks going on and found the GSD's mind game, "geez thats a bit bad.....can i interupt it from where i am?.....i can always try" anubis thought thinking of how to interupt help the GSDs mind problem
The moment those thoughts were formed, Anubis...disappeared from the room in a flash of sparkles...

...to reappear inside...a hut?
A stone hut illuminated by a small fire.
And a female rabbit was sitting by the fire, stirring it. Without even raising her eyes, she said, "Sorry for the manners, kit. I am Hara, High Shaman of Arcadia."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis opened his eyes and blinkied a few times. "um hello uh hara. im anubis, im a traveller." anubis said looking around unsure of where he was.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hara smiled, as this time she raised her eyes, golden eyes filled with the wisdom of time. "That much I know, kit. I kept my eyes on you since your arrival on Tricana. Yet another interesting character with an intense history."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked back seeing the glowing eyes, "wisdom eyes, may suggestion would have to be my enemy, and since youve watched me you know of my spiritual ancestory" anubis said now more curious than ever
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I know enough, and I value discretion. You may relax around me, young Anubis."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded, "ok, then may i ask why the dog i wncountered is being driven wild in his mind? i see that somewhat...harsh, also what are you making?" anubis said sitting cross-legged now a bit more relaxed
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded, "ok, then may i ask why the dog i wncountered is being driven wild in his mind? i see that somewhat...harsh, also what are you making?" anubis said sitting cross-legged now a bit more relaxed
"That creature is evil in his mind and soul. What you call harsh is the only way to subdue him in the most harmless way possible. You are asked not to intervene."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Oh, c'mon! You think it's bad, you should see when these happen at sea!" they reached the house, right when a lightning stroke the sand!
Alyse opened the door. "In you go!"
Levi rushed in. "It's official. Getting wet is still pretty high on my dislikes list."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"evil? as by demonic evil or life was evil for him?" anubis asked
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Heh heh, if she only knew. Khun thought.

"So, other then in an old house by the cliff, I take it there's some place in here to fish," Khun said, "Or, are we just gonna cast our lines out the window? Cause, cliff fishing isn't so bad."

Luke couldn't put his finger on it, but something odd was definitely up. He looked out the window for a moment and noticed the storm outside. Then he looked around, wondering if it was safe in here.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Once she had made sure everyone was inside, Alyse closed the door.
Inside, the place looked as if it had never been inhabited. It was just the walls, and a naked bulb hanging from the ceiling.
Alyse turned a rheostat switch and the lamp turned on.
The light illuminated a trapdoor at the center of the floor. "You're never going to enjoy fishing any other way, believe me."
---
"Evil as capable of taking innocent lives for his own benefit. Why? Do you feel attracted by that shade of existence?"
Last edited by valerio on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And here I was thinking I hadn't picked a long enough rod," Khun said, "Who's place is this any way?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"And here I was thinking I hadn't picked a long enough rod," Khun said, "Who's place is this any way?"
"The first Spenser built it, centuries ago. It was the place where he and his family could find to eat in the days of storm. Lancaster was founded after this house. Now it belongs to the community." She bent over the thick bronze ring, protruding from the trapdoor and grabbed it. She smiled at the others "So? Who will help a lady to open the door?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun darted over and grabbed the handle, and lifting.

"Ladies first," he said to Alyse.
Hotep the psychic

"im not one for evil, what has been tried to restrain it? tags, symbols anything else other than mind tricks? could I help in anyway?"Anubis asked still in thought "shes saying evil as a person himself, willing to kill at his own risk.....that reminds me of pace. but even then I was able to lock his mind for a week to hide me from him.....would it work again?" Anubis thought to himself
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both dogs pulled, muscles flexing as the heavy, thick door lifted with a reak of its hinges...
The trapdoor thumped open, revealing a stone stairway dimly illuminated by the native blue photofores. The steps, at a point, disappeared into the apparently endless bottom.
"Don't worry, it's safe as long as you don't run," Alyse said.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Angelina wagged. "Fine! Do we marry now?"
Standing on his throne, Valken leaned on his left
"The wolves and the lycaons are ready. We await your word to start, really."
Balkan shook his head.
"I am waiting for Dimitar, Martin an' Flint." the half-wolf said "They should've been here by now."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:The answer to the crazed GSD's words was...the floor starting to stir and bubble...
...like quicksand. It was engulfing Josef and his victim both, rapidly reaching to his waist.
And Mae, in his clutches, sang again and again 'the end, my only friend...this is the end, my only friend...eeennd..."
and then she disappeared first into the quicksand, and then it was at Josef's chest...
Josef roared as Mae slipped from his grasp and frantically flailed about as he got pulled beneath this quicksand in his mind. Despite being as strong as Kaiser and E.R himself, his big muscles were no match against his big ripped body. He roared as the quicksand devoured him up to his chest.

''GRIM! STOP THIS NOW, YOU CURSED HUMAN!'' The GSD shouted as the quicksand began to squeeze his rib cage and limiting his breathing. He cursed and swore a little before he looked up again at his senior officer and shouted: ''WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?''

Mae, who had been knocked out by Josef's devastating blow, began to slowly awaken. Still lying on the floor weakly, she weakly pried open her eyelids to only see blurry visions of many people standing around, and in front of her were what she made out to be Grimm and the two cougars. She slowly reached out her paw to the felines and moaned before being succumbed by the numbing pain and eventually gave in to the darkness. Her mind slowly began to shut down...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke didn't know how to react.

"Officer Grimm, Mae needs serious help," was all he could manage.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Already two dogs had gently grabbed Mae. "Will get her to ER immediately, sir!"
Grimm looked at Josef. "What I want from you? Heel."
Someone shot from behind Josef. A dart hit the white GSD in the back, filling him with a heavy dose of sedative.
All other dogs immediately drew their weapons, ready to fire at the minimum sign of further resistance...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Both dogs pulled, muscles flexing as the heavy, thick door lifted with a reak of its hinges...
The trapdoor thumped open, revealing a stone stairway dimly illuminated by the native blue photofores. The steps, at a point, disappeared into the apparently endless bottom.
"Also, be careful cause that blue stuff gets in your fur," Levi said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh, don't bother me," Khun said, then he motioned for Alyse to go in first.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Already two dogs had gently grabbed Mae. "Will get her to ER immediately, sir!"
Grimm looked at Josef. "What I want from you? Heel."
Someone shot from behind Josef. A dart hit the white GSD in the back, filling him with a heavy dose of sedative.
All other dogs immediately drew their weapons, ready to fire at the minimum sign of further resistance...
Josef roared in pain as the dart hit him in the back. With the sedative spreading throughout his body fast, the white GSD made a final attempt to attack Grimm. He furiously swung his claws at Grim's face like a tiger, but the chemical had reached his heart, and he fell face first to the ground, unconscious and breathing weakly.

Mae's soul had ejected from her body as soon as two other canines rushed her to receive medical treatment. The translucent husky spirit got up and began frantically running around the cafeteria, lost and confused. Unlike Lars, her spirit was weak like a child, and she couldn't speak or think logically without her physical mind. Everything right now was painted black and grey, but she quickly rushed over to the cougar's outlines and tugged her paws on Amber's shoulder, hoping she could see her. She rapidly tapped on her officer's shoulder while whimpering and urgently looking for help, hoping he would be able to notice it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Both dogs pulled, muscles flexing as the heavy, thick door lifted with a reak of its hinges...
"Also, be careful cause that blue stuff gets in your fur," Levi said.
Bart appeared in front of Levi. "Troubles! A life in danger! There's a soul in need of your help NOW!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis too felt strange, and looked up ears perked,"what the?.....what was that? And i agree not to interfere with the dog mam, but is there anyway i can help him?"i anubis asked
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Jarred by the ghosts sudden appearance, and even more so by the alarming message, Khun took a step back. But luckily for him, he only ran into the lid and caught himself, landing back on the steady floor.

"Wha wha wha wha wha wha wai wha?!" Khun said rapidly, confused.