HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"ew mindreading thats a bit harsh dont you think? and from the sounds of it its pretty bad. mind if i join you?" anubis asked curious on what was happening
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"ew mindreading thats a bit harsh dont you think? and from the sounds of it its pretty bad. mind if i join you?" anubis asked curious on what was happening
"Only on the ground that you will let the shaman check your intentions. I won't have a mystical crisis at hand as well. Am I clear on that?"
Hotep the psychic

"well you wont have a mystical crisis as long as one man isnt on the island." anubis said nodding to the fact of the shaman checking his mind.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Khun froze as the thing passed through him.

"I, I I th-think, I n-need t-to s-sit d-down," he said, shaking.
"yeah, the whole ghost thing takes a little getting used to," Levi said. "but most of them are nice. and it allows closure when you can just talk to dead relatives."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:
"Actually, I'm kinda glad we're not out there right now," Luke said, looking out a cafeteria window.

"Yeah, you never did like the rain, funny thing," Amber said, "We should keep looking though."

"Right," Luke said, turning back around and going through the table rows. Looking for Tiara and hoping she was all right.
In the cafeteria, a peculiar white german shepherd had purchased a cup of coffee from a stall and began making his way towards the two cougars and Kaiser. ''Good afternoon.'' the GSD said, saluting Officer Kaiser. He then turned to the two felines.

''You're Luke and Amber yes? I'm Lieutenant Josef. I heard about what happened between you and Garrett. I would like to apologize on his behalf. Please.'' the GSD said, sticking out a paw towards Amber.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun sat down by a wall.

"I, I m-mean, w-we're alw-ways ta-taught, t-to," Khun stammered, "T-to b-believe b-but I n-never th-thought..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke and Amber turned to the newcomer cautiously and nodded. Amber took his paw and shook.

"Thank you officer," she said. Luke gave him an odd look but said nothing.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well you wont have a mystical crisis as long as one man isnt on the island." anubis said nodding to the fact of the shaman checking his mind.
Spencers did *not* look relieved at those words. "You may watch. From another room. Through monitors. No troubles. Please."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun sat down by a wall.
"I, I m-mean, w-we're alw-ways ta-taught, t-to," Khun stammered, "T-to b-believe b-but I n-never th-thought..."
"Believe me, guv," Bart said, sitting down next to him. "We are taught to know we will die one day. It's always upsetting when it happens. But you get used to it, eventually. Shake?" he smiled and offered a paw glowing with an eerie blue light
Last edited by valerio on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun gave it an odd look, but tried anyway.

"I m-mean, I kn-know, I've, l-lost, p-people," he said, "B-but, gh-ghosts? N-never once th-thought. They w-were actually, r-real."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Josef had noticed their expressions, and quickly tried to remedy it. ''My friend please. Rest assured that I'm not intoxicated at all like how Garrett was.'' he said, taking a seat beside them. ''He's going through a detox session, and will receive many therapy sessions to come. Rest assured he's a good colleague. I just wish I knew who did this to him somehow..'' he said, going into a pensive state while sipping his coffee. He secretly did a double take on the couple.
His illegal anise business had not been making any profit in the black market recently, and he figured that kidnapping these cats and auctioning them could make some filthy money.

''These cats are pretty rare eh Kaiser?'' Josef said, turning his attention to his colleague Kaiser. ''Any idea of how they landed up here?'' he asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Already watching the dog, Luke did notice the double take and was suddenly nervous. He scootched himself and Amber away a bit.

"Hardly, and our pelts are not for sale, sorry," Luke said, then he added a small smile as if it was a joke. Amber too suddenly became just a bit nervous. Wishing Luke hadn't left his poncho in their room.

"We're a fairly common species," she said, trying to assert the claim as well, "As far as getting here, we were illegally shipped to the island via aircraft."
Hotep the psychic

"alright im good with that. now before so ill explain the man, his name is pace. he focuses on hunting me down and trying to skin me and such hes the only man who knows what I can do. I wont doubt one day hell come to this island and find me. that's the only problem that would possibly ever happen with me" Anubis explained with a shudder at the end at the thought of the man.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Josef let out a small chuckle as the cougars scotched away from him. ''I don't understand this. What makes you think that I would want your pelts? Except for tourists, I don't think that anyone here on the island can afford such beautiful fur like yours. Besides, I'm thinking it would be illegal no. And all life here is sacred according to the laws of Tricana. Please don't be afraid. Having lived here on the island for so long, I have never really seen cougars before and I'm quite a feline enthusiast myself.'' the GSD said, letting out a friendly smile and giving Luke a pat on the shoulder.

''And I'm sorry about what happened to you to. It seems like the black market will do anything for money. At least you're well taken care of...for now that is...'' Josef said. Did they mention that they illegally airdropped here?

If he had heard correctly, then it meant that his package had arrived. He had to think of something to convince them to walk into his trap.

''Hey.....Luke, Amber...do you like being photographed? I love taking photos of different pets, people and objects when I'm off duty. Since I have never met such exquisite cats like you two, may I ask of your permission to be my models? It will just take about 1-2 hours of your time. All I need you two to do is to pose as much as possible admist the flora and fauna. Somewhere not to far away from here..maybe I can ask Tiara to do some fun shots with ya too!'' Josef said, chuckling a little as he downed some coffee.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Absolutely NOT!" Luke said, rather loud, "We aren't allowed to leave the station. And I don't want to get on Mr.Spencer's bad side by trying to tweak the rules. For any reason." Amber really did not like this GSD at all.

"I don't think Tiara would be up for it anyways," Amber simply said.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Josef held up his paws in surrender as Luke responded rather negatively. ''Woah alright alright buddy take it easy!'' the GSD said, smiling awkwardly and sweating two drops. ''You have no idea how much I've done photography with Tiara and Mae before. Just ask Kaiser here. Or...you can check these out.'' Josef said, sitting back and fishing out 3 glossy photos of a native and another with Tiara posing in it. ''I do have a passion for this, and as long as you're being supervised by an officer like myself, Kaiser or Tiara, you are free to roam the island to your hearts content.'' Josef said, giving another gentle smile.

''I don't make much money as an officer here too, and photos of you are valued by the photography enthusiasts here on the island too. Just imagine yourselves being on postcards in a few weeks time for instance!'' Josef said, trying to stir some excitement.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Again, NO thank you," Luke said.

"Sorry officer, but we don't like taking huge risks at the moment," Amber said, "Would you like to come with me to get more coffee though?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You will give security a full description of this human, plus everything that transpired between the two of you... Although I wonder what kind of abilities he has to make a teleport like afrais. Is he a shaman as well?"
---
"I see you have met our new guests," Grimm said to the white dog, walking into the quarters. "What do you make of them?"
---
"Oh, there are so many things to get used to, here around," Bart chuckled. "Soon you'll get bored of them. I think."
Hotep the psychic

"no hes a regular human but hes really good at hunting and tracking, his history put him in jail many times before for going after me and only oncewas i broken and caused a citys destruction because of him. to most it looked like a typhoon in the ocean heading at them but it was actually me controlling it....he hunts me for money but im sure thats not the only thing either." anubis said adjusting the strap on his bag. ''should i tell you what i can do or demonstarte it? anything else youd like to know?" anubis asked
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You don't need to. After years spent on this island, I have come to accept certain...exotic aspects of our reality without practical demonstration. But you *must* give me your word not to cause undue trouble. If your word is bound to your magic, I know that you'll respect it, unless you're a demonic entity."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"Again, NO thank you," Luke said.

"Sorry officer, but we don't like taking huge risks at the moment," Amber said, "Would you like to come with me to get more coffee though?"
Josef nodded, resigning and sitting back with a paw brushing his headfur back. ''Alright alright.....and yeah...some coffee would work.'' he replied to Amber, getting up but paused as the cold voice of Grimm reached his ears.
valerio wrote: "I see you have met our new guests," Grimm said to the white dog, walking into the quarters. "What do you make of them?"
''S-sir!'' Josef said, standing up and saluting his senior officer. ''Well, you can say that I'm going totally gaga over them!'' Josef said, chuckling. ''I've never really seen cougars before so this is quite a feast to the eyes. I must say I'm priveleged to say the least.'' he said, sipping some coffee.
Hotep the psychic

"thats one of the things the shamans know about me. I am bound with a spiritual half. Its demonic in technicality but ive kept it under control for many years. Shamans wont be able to remove it or seal it. As long as i can keep cool and controled nothing will happen i promise and i wouldnt be travelling alot if i couldnnt. But if you still insist with shamans so be it" anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers shook his head, an ironic smile crossing his lips. "Of course, it couldn't be easy. Anubis, look, far from me to teach you your mystical job and all, but for all I know you *think* you are in control. Good demons are subtle, especially when you claim a long-time bond."
---
Josef had just spoken those words...when a tiny, tiny woman emerged from the coffee! A tiny woman with a crown over her head. "Oh, dear, despite how much I'd like to think that you like me, we know what really turns you on. Because, let's face it..." she winked at the dog and her siren's tail splashed against the...green pernod filling. And when she spoke again...this time 'she' was a 'he'. Pop Levi, to be precise, "You look like you could use a pick-me-up." and on that, he started rocking in his anise bath and sing
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Khun gave it an odd look, but tried anyway.

"I m-mean, I kn-know, I've, l-lost, p-people," he said, "B-but, gh-ghosts? N-never once th-thought. They w-were actually, r-real."
"well now you know," Levi said. "and it makes not being afraid of death a whole lot easier, wouldn't you say?" he asked with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"See?" faye said to Angelina. "That's why he'd make a great chieftain: He knows how to talk!"
The lycaon just giggled. "if he wants to stay an ambassador, perhaps it's for the better: His pups will take the mantle of leadership of our tribes."
The she-wolf grinned. "You're smart. I like it."
Balkan laughed "See? Ye two are already getting along better than any lycaon an' wolf for now."
At this point Ulv ran up to the trio. "Balkan, Your uncle is here and wants to see you immediately. We've set camp just outside the village." Once he gave his message, he saluted and ran away on some other errand he was ordered to do.
The half-wolf looked at each of his the two females beside him "Well, better not keep 'im waitin', yes?"

---
valerio wrote: The car was approaching the tallest cliffs of the island. "I am in sing of treating you as if you were an immature kit, Sir, and not a strong soul. I should've shown you this long before. Now, remember the trinket you found in that treasure?"
The jeep stopped in front of the roaring waves. Gilestra dismounted.
"Ah do remember 'em." Shadowclaw said, following the rabbit "But ya should reveal no more when dat human is still around."
Despite the rain, Shadowclaw seemed dry.

~~~~~~

Finally Dimitar managed to get the jeep to the archaeological site. Because of the Rain, everyone had left it and were safe and dry in the special shelter overlooking the dig-site. Dimitar stopped the vehicle, took the car radio and chose the right frequency.
"Roger! Get out of that shelter and help me! I'm in the..." He paused as he felt a sudden headache - the stim-pack was wearing off just in time. "I'm in the jeep outside. Doors are unlocked. Code... Code: Sierra..." he barely managed to add, before the his sight to become blurry and like a tree - fell to the seat next to his, causing causing the jeep to shake. Luckily both canines were in the back seats.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan laughed "See? Ye two are already getting along better than any lycaon an' wolf for now."
At this point Ulv ran up to the trio. "Balkan, Your uncle is here and wants to see you immediately. We've set camp just outside the village." Once he gave his message, he saluted and ran away on some other errand he was ordered to do.
The half-wolf looked at each of his the two females beside him "Well, better not keep 'im waitin', yes?"
"most certainly not. But remember, Angelina: *I* walk in here first after him."
"No way! My turf, my rules. You step in second!" And back they were to growling to each other...
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah do remember 'em." Shadowclaw said, following the rabbit "But ya should reveal no more when dat human is still around."
Despite the rain, Shadowclaw seemed dry.
"Oh, don't mind him. They have learnt not to pry into anything related to the spiritual world. But come..." The rabbit shaman pointed at a sort of...stairway carved into the rock. After centuries of elemental battering, the steps were smooth like glass. "Watch your step. This is the only way in...except for the old burrows, and those I'd like to avoid." he started walking down. The sea soon made his fur wet, but he didn't mind.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"most certainly not. But remember, Angelina: *I* walk in here first after him."
"No way! My turf, my rules. You step in second!" And back they were to growling to each other...
Balkan stepped between the two.
"My uncle's tent - my rules." The half-wolf said "You both will either be beside me or both behind me. Your choice."

---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Oh, don't mind him. They have learnt not to pry into anything related to the spiritual world. But come..." The rabbit shaman pointed at a sort of...stairway carved into the rock. After centuries of elemental battering, the steps were smooth like glass. "Watch your step. This is the only way in...except for the old burrows, and those I'd like to avoid." he started walking down. The sea soon made his fur wet, but he didn't mind.
"Wait. Before I follow you - are we going in a cave or simply down?" Shadowclaw asked.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun smiled at the Levi.

"Th-there are oth-ther reassurances," Khun said, "I just, n-never thought, I'd'd m-meet one."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Officer Grimm, nice to see you again," Amber said to him.

"And to be clear, we're totally not going anywhere with you," Luke said to Josef, just to reafirm his statement.

"Oh let him alone Luke, he gets it," Amber said, "Now come on, let's get you a fresh cup. Care to join us Officer Grimm?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys! The wheel!" Monique said to both the canines. Panicking a little.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan stepped between the two.
"My uncle's tent - my rules." The half-wolf said "You both will either be beside me or both behind me. Your choice."
Immediately, the females' arms latched against his.
"You lead!" both said
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Wait. Before I follow you - are we going in a cave or simply down?" Shadowclaw asked.
Gilestra turned. "A cave. Mariner's Cliffs were called like this because all sort of ships looking for a safe haven would stop in there. Granted, it was a temporary solution, and only with the right tide could a daring crew try and risk, but, again, many came here. Come, please."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Hello Officer Grimm, nice to see you again," Amber said to him.
"And to be clear, we're totally not going anywhere with you," Luke said to Josef, just to reafirm his statement.
"Oh let him alone Luke, he gets it," Amber said, "Now come on, let's get you a fresh cup. Care to join us Officer Grimm?"
The man said nothing. His grey eyes were looking at Josef, who in turn looked as if he was seeing a ghost...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Josef had just spoken those words...when a tiny, tiny woman emerged from the coffee! A tiny woman with a crown over her head. "Oh, dear, despite how much I'd like to think that you like me, we know what really turns you on. Because, let's face it..." she winked at the dog and her siren's tail splashed against the...green pernod filling. And when she spoke again...this time 'she' was a 'he'. Pop Levi, to be precise, "You look like you could use a pick-me-up." and on that, he started rocking in his anise bath and sing
As tempting as it was, Josef was flabbergasted as this....thing was in his drink. His blue eyes stared in horror as this siren starting swimming and rocking around his his coffee, tempting him to drink the dreaded anise, but the image was so sickening that it forced him to loose grip of his beverage and drop his cup. The styrofoam cup hit the floor and the brown beverage spilled all over his white feetpaws, staining his beautiful white fur.

''OH MY GOOD LORD, DID YOU SEE THAT THING IN MY DRINK?!'' the GSD yelled, pointing to his drink and looking at the group.
valerio

Post by valerio »

As the general attention focused on Josef, Grimm just asked, "Seeing what, Officer?"
"yeah," said the...the tiny pink rabbit with a top hat, standing in the middle of the stain, showing a maniac smile. "Do you see anything pink, Josi-pup? Perhaps you need to refresh your thoughts?" and offered him a tiny glass filled with sweet-smelling amber anise...
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Guys! The wheel!" Monique said to both the canines. Panicking a little.
"Calm down, spirit girl!" Martin said "The jeep isn't moving!"

~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: Immediately, the females' arms latched against his.
"You lead!" both said
"When we enter, I must ask for ye both to remain quiet and speak only when spoken to. Same goes for me." Balkan said "It's an official meeting so we must go by the rules. It's an important first impression."

---
valerio wrote: Gilestra turned. "A cave. Mariner's Cliffs were called like this because all sort of ships looking for a safe haven would stop in there. Granted, it was a temporary solution, and only with the right tide could a daring crew try and risk, but, again, many came here. Come, please."
Shadowclaw sighed "Fine! Lead the way!" he said and followed the rabbit.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"When we enter, I must ask for ye both to remain quiet and speak only when spoken to. Same goes for me." Balkan said "It's an official meeting so we must go by the rules. It's an important first impression."
Each female silently eyed a warning to the other.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw sighed "Fine! Lead the way!" he said and followed the rabbit.
The cave was dimly illuminated by the colonies of native photofores. In the eerie blue light, there she stood: still proud like in the days when she rode the seas, the source of many stories and one tale of legend. Time had stopped for her, paid respect by leaving her intact, the last ship to rest at Mariner's Cliff.
THE GUIDING STAR could be read on the wood.
Hotep the psychic

"ive had the bond for as long as i can remember, but there is a large difference with demons and spirits, with spirits its more based on temper, if your mad its mad and so on so forth. If it was a demon id know because im a very important figure in the spiritual realm. You may not beleive me but it is the truth. Lastly the last demon to enter my body was 3 years ago in europe and i was able to remove him myself. A demon who can tale my body would have to be very powerful" anubis explain following spencer around another corner.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I guess I'll have to trust your word on that." Spencers approached a vending machine and selected a couple of meat bars. He offered one to the fox. "Wanna? You look hungry. We'll wait here before we meet my...infidel officer."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis was already eating an energy bar before spencer offered and soon shook his head no. Once he finished he pulled out a small note book with different symbols in it and wrote something down before putting it back away.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I didn't like it when things moved b themselves when I was alive, okay?" Monique said, sticking out her tongue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke scooted back just a little further now.

"See what?" Amber asked, placing a paw on his shoulder, "Are you all right officer?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wow, he wasn't lying, K.O'd. Just like that.". Flint said, a hint of humor in his voice as he looked at the now unconscious body of Dimitar. Unclipping his seatbelt he then hopped out of the car.
"Hey, umm. We need a medic over here! Someone?!". The dog called out, to the people in the camp.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was already eating an energy bar before spencer offered and soon shook his head no. Once he finished he pulled out a small note book with different symbols in it and wrote something down before putting it back away.
"Is that Cyrillic, Mister?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Each female silently eyed a warning to the other.
Balkan nodded and entered the tent along with his mates. In there, Valken was sitting on a makeshift throne, giving orders left and right to a bunch of wolves who were entering and leaving through a side entrance. Once the trio was there, the Chieftain motioned teh other wolves to leave the tent, which they quickly did. Once they were along, Valken stood up.
"Greetings, young ones!" the wolf greeted them "Come in! We have a lot to discuss." His eyes were focused on Faye "Especially with you, Faye!"

---
valerio wrote:The cave was dimly illuminated by the colonies of native photo-fores. In the eerie blue light, there she stood: still proud like in the days when she rode the seas, the source of many stories and one tale of legend. Time had stopped for her, paid respect by leaving her intact, the last ship to rest at Mariner's Cliff.
THE GUIDING STAR could be read on the wood.
Shadowclaw froze in place at the sight of his ship. His breaths became heavy as he began to walk slowly towards it.
"The Guiding Star!" he muttered as he was getting close to the ship. "Ah can't believe it!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan nodded and entered the tent along with his mates. In there, Valken was sitting on a makeshift throne, giving orders left and right to a bunch of wolves who were entering and leaving through a side entrance. Once the trio was there, the Chieftain motioned teh other wolves to leave the tent, which they quickly did. Once they were along, Valken stood up.
"Greetings, young ones!" the wolf greeted them "Come in! We have a lot to discuss." His eyes were focused on Faye "Especially with you, Faye!"
The she-wolf bowed in respect. "I am listening, chieftain."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw froze in place at the sight of his ship. His breaths became heavy as he began to walk slowly towards it.
"The Guiding Star!" he muttered as he was getting close to the ship. "Ah can't believe it!"
"I was a kit when she stopped here, forever. My mother said that her captain was somehow sure she would meet you here. That is why she left her prized treasures at Arcadia: she wanted you to find it, to know she never forgot." Gilestra put a paw over Shadowclaw's shoulder, offering an apologetic smile. "I am sorry for not telling you right away: You were too convinced this still was your century, the shock would've undermined your sanity. I needed to show you that...time had passed.
"Your ship and your crew is still waiting for you, Captain. I believe they have been missing you a lot."
Hotep the psychic

"its multiple langueges, just now it was in old chinese." anubis said looking at the floor before looking at spencer then sighing.
ImageImageImage