HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi chuckled. "I guess climbing comes a bit more naturally for a cat, but you can probably do it." at this, he ran up to a point where two houses were fairly close together, but not to close. He ran halfway up the wall of the farther house, then pushed off and grabbed on to the roof of the other, then pulled himself up and jumped back to the roof of the other building, pausing to see if Reginald would make it.
Reginald squatted, all focused, jumped, grabbed the roof....And started thrashing his legs in the vain attempt of climbing up.
A moment later, he lost his grip and fell down on his butt. *hoomph*
---
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:Is he now? adrian asked with a grin.
Dolmen chuckled. "As' him if he wantse to giv' ya som' sugar an' ye'll see." Then Dolmen went back to set up the camp.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite let out a soundless sigh as she gave the picture to Virgil and took out her writing pad, "Wow, what an inspirational scene! who was the statue of? What was the temple for? Is it used for anything today? Is there maintenance done on it to keep it standing?" The ferret let out another sigh, "I am sorry for hounding you so, and that drawing is a gift for you." she smiled brightly, clearly warming up Virgil in the less crowded environment.
"Why, thank you!" Virgil examined the piece of art. He let out a whistle of admiration. "My my my, girl you got SOME talent here! The archaeologistse will love ya if ye help'em portrayin' dem ruins. Somethin' dey mutter 'bout a UV thing and photosensibility... But what was I sayin'? Oh, yes, the temple!
"You see, Tacite, there are *four* so-called ruling tribes on this island: the red wolves, the german lycaons, the rabbits...and the cats. Mind me, not dem house kitties you know, but the fiercest and most powerful warriors and shamans of us all." Virgil's tone became serious. "They chose to live separated from us since the tribes moved here from the far lands of Africa, they worked on potent rituals, their prowess in fight was unmatched. Many of the three tribes went to them to learn to be better fighters, the shamans wanted their advice, but rarely, very rarely the cats conceded such.
"Once, though, a shaman learnt...too much, and the result is what you see. Since then, the cats have become wanderers, never establishing on a single territory, never crossing their paths with ours again... Until the humans and their weapons came back and started killing both foes and old friends, forgetting the ancient bond between our species.
"The cats came, then, and took care of the humans, almost driving them back to the sea. Oh, it was such a fine sight, something that many elders still talk about with awe.
"But it changed our fate: the humans saw their error and renewed their friendship annd gave us the blood of their dogs to save us as species."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Reginald squatted, all focused, jumped, grabbed the roof....And started thrashing his legs in the vain attempt of climbing up.
A moment later, he lost his grip and fell down on his butt. *hoomph*
Levi stood on the roof looking down on Reginald. "You didn't give yourself enough momentum. Unless it's a low enough roof, you have to run up the opposite wall, then jump to the roof." the cat jumped down. "watch closely," he said before repeating the maneuver.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:Is he now? adrian asked with a grin.
Dolmen chuckled. "As' him if he wantse to giv' ya som' sugar an' ye'll see." Then Dolmen went back to set up the camp.
"I like to think I'm a bit more subtle than that!" Adrian shouted after Dolmen playfully.
Adrian stood on the beach waiting for Michael to resurface, he didn't want to walk off and seem rude.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

eventually, Michael emerged and walked to the shore. He was holding three still lively fishes in each paw. He tossed them by the fire. "Bon appetit, guys."
---
Reginald imitated the cat, but ended up slipping and hitting the wall before landing down again. "Gravity hates me!"
Last edited by valerio on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian sat next to the fire " Nice catch, these guys look delicious. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Not nearly as you," Michael Said.
Humphrey facepawlmed. "Talk about subtle..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian stopped what he was doing for a second and looked at Michael Did he just say that?
Uh, thanks I guess.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey laughed out loud and so did the others.
"Yes, you heard it right, pipsqueak!" Humphrey said. "My brother *does* think one way only! But you should appreciate it, he does that only with those he appreciates. And he's got good taste. As I do, though I prefer to know people first. So, what brings you here cute ine?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

My owners weren't too thrilled with me coming out and they decided I needed some time to "clear my head" or some such nonsense. I walked in the house one afternoon and they handed me a brochure and a plane ticket.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey chuckled. "I'd like to say it was a good idea..." Then he lowered his ears in sympathy. "But it's sad that your family should disgrace you for your nature. I really hope they'll change their mind, even if it means you won't be back here."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well it's been rough, there's no denying that. But it's a relief to be honest with myself, I was worried about how they would react for so long. Now that I know, even though it's not the outcome I wanted it still kind of feels good to have that weight off my chest. Adrian's ears lowered as he finished his sentence It still hurts though.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

simple things wrote:Charlie patted Balkan’s shoulder and smiled. “I’ll see you soon then” she said, gently hugging the lean wolf. She flicked her mane back and began walking out of the rather crowded vicinity.…
Balkan smiled and gave returned the hug. Once she walked away, he headed for the local butcher. Luckily for him, the Butcher lived and worked nearby, so he had no problem finding him.
Soon, the half-wolf left for his hut with a nice fresh goat haunch on a metal platter. Although he was hurt and was having a small walking problem, Balkan managed to get to the hut fast. There he put the platter on the ground, prepared a fireplace and headed to a small spring between his and Valken's huts.
Strangely, he met nobody on the way. Apparently, they were all busy with Fen'rir's funeral ceremony.
Soon he was back at his hut. There he lit the fire and poured the water in a small pot, putting it on the fire. After that he took a simple knife out of his Father's hut and began cutting the meat into small bits. After quickly finishing that task, he put the cut meat into the already boiling water, along with some herbs and a few small, cut in quarters (cut in 4 parts) potatoes, which he was almost sure were stolen from somewhere, since the wolves weren't known as great farmers.
As Balkan was stirring the soup, he noticed that there were some changes around the hut - definitely Charlie's work. The half-wolf smiled - she was pretty neat, something he lacked. HE was worried what she might say when she sees his hut in Salisgrave... that one was pretty much a storage with a bed. It was then that he realized that Charlie wasn't around. he shook his head. Maybe she took a longer route. All that mattered now is that he would've greet her with a warm, healthy meal.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald imitated the cat, but ended up slipping and hitting the wall before landing down again. "Gravity hates me!"
"If gravity hated you, you'd have been crushed under your own weight long ago. It just takes practice."
Levi then looked around and noticed a wagon next to the building. "There's a wagon over here you can use as a boost. just jump onto it then onto the roof."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē thought for a moment about the sudden change in the Lycaon's accent, but ignored it as she absorbed the lore of the tribes and the shaman, "Wow, such rich lore, very interesting." she wrote, "But you said 'shaman', could you tell me more about them? And what do you mean by 'learnt too much', what kind of information? Stop me if I'm asking to many questions." the ferret blushed through her fur, embarrassed by her curiosity
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Well it's been rough, there's no denying that. But it's a relief to be honest with myself, I was worried about how they would react for so long. Now that I know, even though it's not the outcome I wanted it still kind of feels good to have that weight off my chest. Adrian's ears lowered as he finished his sentence It still hurts though.
Humphrey scratched the corgi behind his ears. "And what can we do to ease the hurt? You're among friends, here."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"If gravity hated you, you'd have been crushed under your own weight long ago. It just takes practice."
Levi then looked around and noticed a wagon next to the building. "There's a wagon over here you can use as a boost. just jump onto it then onto the roof."
Reginald nodded as he stood up. "You won't win this time, gravity!" he said, then ran toward the wagon. At the last time, he jumped with all his might...and made it on the top of the wagon! he lifted his fists in triumph. "HA! Made of w--" And it was then that the wood under his feet creaked. "Uh-oh."
The wood broke and Reginald fell into the wagon with a whine. A moment later, came his voice from the cart. "You sent me into a trap! BAD kitty!"
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē thought for a moment about the sudden change in the Lycaon's accent, but ignored it as she absorbed the lore of the tribes and the shaman, "Wow, such rich lore, very interesting." she wrote, "But you said 'shaman', could you tell me more about them? And what do you mean by 'learnt too much', what kind of information? Stop me if I'm asking to many questions." the ferret blushed through her fur, embarrassed by her curiosity
"Oh, I don't mind at all to answer," said the canine, back to a more formal language. "Well, as for the shamans, it's the world the humans use, but we have another one: dreamwalkers.
"A dreamwalker is one who can get in touch with the otherworld. It's a practice that is usually managed through sleep, when the spirit can leave the body and 'walk' into the otherworld -or, at least, that's the most common way known.
"One day, so many many years ago, the true dreamwalkers were the dolphins, who can sleep and stay awake at the same time. Then they taught us, and some of us started to master that ability as well. Those ones are the 'shamans'. Each village have one, they also know the secrets of healing herbs and carry on the lore, for they can live two hundred years.
"As for what happened to this temple, well, I am sorry but just because it was something no mortal mind is supposed to know, the shamans never told."
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

As Charlie stood up with the heavy amount of flowers in her paws, she stopped. She stretched her back as she stood up, and began walking back to the huts. She quickly passed the guards at the gates and made her way back to the Hut. A smell of cooking meat suddenly filled Charlie’s nostrils as she approached the hut.

What kind of swank did you score?” She said, smiling to the Half wolf as she went up to him. She managed to hold the flowers in one arm as she took another, and slipped it behind Balkan’s ear. “There, much better” she said, giggling as she left Balkan and went into the hut, and set down the flowers on the nearby table.

She scooped up a small collection from the batch on the table, and set a few down on the bed. She went back outside and looped her arm around his neck. Her cheery smile suddenly faded away as she noticed the large lacerations on his chest, stomach, and legs.

Hey are you okay?” She said, gently grazing her fingers over his bare chest.
The Moon Howler

simple things wrote:What kind of swank did you score?” She said, smiling to the Half wolf as she went up to him. She managed to hold the flowers in one arm as she took another, and slipped it behind Balkan’s ear. “There, much better” she said, giggling as she left Balkan and went into the hut, and set down the flowers on the nearby table.
Balkan smiled "Lets say it's mah masterpiece." he grinned as she slipped a flower behind his ear "Thanks!" he told her as she giggled and entered the hut.
simple things wrote:She scooped up a small collection from the batch on the table, and set a few down on the bed. She went back outside and looped her arm around his neck. Her cheery smile suddenly faded away as she noticed the large lacerations on his chest, stomach, and legs.

Hey are you okay?” She said, gently grazing her fingers over his bare chest.
"Those wounds?" Balkan asked "I had worse ones two years back." He took her paw with his and spoke with soothing voice "Those are nothing, don't ya worry. I'll be fine."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie laughed as she pulled her paw away from his wounds. “Well, I guess I can find some kind of comfort in that sentence.” She said giggling, as she slipped off the material around her waist, and pulled it around Balkans neck. “Here, this should keep you warm.”
The Moon Howler

Balkan gave Charlie a quick lick on the cheek "Thanks again."
the half-wolf titled his head "Would you mind helping me with the meal?" he asked "There are few bowls and spoons in the small chest next to the entrance. Can you bring them, so we can try it?"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((I assume the feast at the beach is going on?))

Tiara got up and feasted her eyes among the scrumptious spread that had been set up on the beach. Her eyes sparkled as several exotic foods caught her pretty blue irises. She smiled and licked her lips in anticipation. She looked back at E.R and grinned as she playfully used a finger to tug on his collar, pulling his muzzle closer to hers. She giggled as she gave him a lick on the nose.

''So boyfriend.....ready to show me the exotic foods of BPS? I'm kinda hungry too...'' Tiara said, sitting on his lap.
---
Lars let the sweet smelling odors of the food drift into his moist nostrils. He inhaled its lovely essences, and exhaled with satisfication. ''Be right back ladies...food's callin'. I'll get some for you too...'' Lars said, getting up and going towards one of the male Lycaon's who happened to help out with the preparation.

''Hey.'' Lars said, scratching his head. ''What's nice here hmm?'' he asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

One of the two females handed Tiara a hard-boiled egg. "This egg contains traces of a local fruit the humans call 'Maldiciòn de la Bruja'. It is said to be earth's hottest spice. They call it so because at first it tastes great and it induces the consumer to eat more, before they realize they took enough to get...a real shock. Wanna try, pretty lady?"

Lars was handed a jar filled with the sweet/salted dried fish filets. "You won't get better than this, pretty boy," Baxter said.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara titled her head to the side as she was handed this ordinary looking hard boiled egg, but nodded as she was impressed with the story behind it's flavour. ''Ahhh....so I guess this little egg here packs a punch then!'' Tiara said, examining it in her paw for a little longer. Think Jalapenos. Tiara thought, preparing her mindset with the experience she had eating Mexican food.

She took a bite out of the egg, chewing a portion of it's smooth white flesh and yellow yolk in her mouth. ''Mmmmm...this is really good actually....I'm not sure about this spice you described but this tastes-ACK.''

Before the Shepherd could continue, she felt a small stinging sensation on her tongue, and soon her whole mouth had begun erupting with a pungent flame of hellish heat!

She could not speak, as her mouth had was so engulfed with the ''flames'', she could only make struggling sounds. She used both paws to cover her mouth with agony and shock, but it only added fuel to the fire. She rapidly pointed a paw to the sea, indicating she wanted water...and fast!
---
''Aww gee thanks man...'' Lars said, looking at the jar filled with the goodies. He put a paw inside the jar and fished a fillet out, tilting his head back and placing a fillet inside his enormous jaws. ''Gosh this is pretty good!'' the muscular dog said, chewing and letting the juices flow around his mouth. ''This is simply fantastic bro! What is this?!''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Well it's been rough, there's no denying that. But it's a relief to be honest with myself, I was worried about how they would react for so long. Now that I know, even though it's not the outcome I wanted it still kind of feels good to have that weight off my chest. Adrian's ears lowered as he finished his sentence It still hurts though.
Humphrey scratched the corgi behind his ears. "And what can we do to ease the hurt? You're among friends, here."
Well back on the mainland they say the fastest way to a guy's heart is through his stomach so you're off to a pretty good start.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Usually, a sip of water does it," the other female said, handing her a wooden cup filled with the liquid. "it washes off easily."

"The preserve is made with pulp from our sea apples, a fruit rich in salt and sugar that grows on our beaches."

Humphrey wagged. "Heh, in this case you should prepare to have a lot of mates, for every one of us contributed to the food. And tell me...did you leave any friend behind?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Humphrey wagged. "Heh, in this case you should prepare to have a lot of mates, for every one of us contributed to the food. And tell me...did you leave any friend behind?"
Nope, I was too busy training to have much in the way of a social life.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald nodded as he stood up. "You won't win this time, gravity!" he said, then ran toward the wagon. At the last time, he jumped with all his might...and made it on the top of the wagon! he lifted his fists in triumph. "HA! Made of w--" And it was then that the wood under his feet creaked. "Uh-oh."
The wood broke and Reginald fell into the wagon with a whine. A moment later, came his voice from the cart. "You sent me into a trap! BAD kitty!"
Levi chuckled. "My bad. Maybe gravity does hate you," he said, looking around again. "Anyway, part of parkour is finding your own way to get from point A to point B. How about you see if you can find your own way to get up here?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Training? For what?"
Even Michael's eyes sparkled with renewed interest. "Yu-up! Wanna see what you can do!"
---
Reginald opened the cart's door and walked out. He looked comically upset, ears lowered and shackles standing up. "Now we'll see who's gonna win, gravity!" he tilted forward an imaginary hat, then he ran toward the house. He jumped, aiming with his paw for the window of the first floor, grabbed it and used the momentum to propel himself up to the drainpipe. After that, it was an embarrassing sequel of kicking and thrashing until he was, at last, on the window, panting and wheezing. "Made..of...win...yay?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē marveled at the Shaman and their power, "Oh gosh, they sound so strong and powerful! They can move between worlds? I've heard of other realms, but wow!" the ferret began to bounce up and down in glee, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she wrote over and over, "I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you gave this information!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Training? For what?"
Even Michael's eyes sparkled with renewed interest. "Yu-up! Wanna see what you can do!"
Well we called them agility competitions, they were pretty much just a timed run through an obstacle course. I was pretty good at them back in the day but I'm probably a bit rusty by now.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie smiled and nodded her head. “Sure thing dude, I’ll get them for you.” She said, leaving the half-wolfs side, and returning inside the hut. She swiftly picked up the bowls and spoons, and went back to him.

Here we go.”
The Moon Howler

"Thanks." Balkan said as he took the bowls and filled them with the 'soup' he made. He handed one to Charlie "Here ya go. It's not much, but it's the best Ah can do." he pointed a nerby log "Come, let's have a seat."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacitē marveled at the Shaman and their power, "Oh gosh, they sound so strong and powerful! They can move between worlds? I've heard of other realms, but wow!" the ferret began to bounce up and down in glee, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she wrote over and over, "I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you gave this information!"
Virgil scratched his head. "You're welcome...I guess." he couldn't understand why she was so excited, since it was no special secret. The only he couldn't do for her was to bring her to an ancient shaman, but... "Say, does this mean you never met one of our local shamans? Why not meet a real one?" He winked at her.
---
Seth wrote:Well we called them agility competitions, they were pretty much just a timed run through an obstacle course. I was pretty good at them back in the day but I'm probably a bit rusty by now.
"I see," Humprey said. "The resorts hold such competitions, did you know that? Once a year, we get tourists who will bring their cats and dogs for these 'animalympics' as they call them. Big time, and big money flowing. And much loving going around!" he slapped hi-five with Dolmen.
"You could apply for a competition," Michael suggested.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald opened the cart's door and walked out. He looked comically upset, ears lowered and shackles standing up. "Now we'll see who's gonna win, gravity!" he tilted forward an imaginary hat, then he ran toward the house. He jumped, aiming with his paw for the window of the first floor, grabbed it and used the momentum to propel himself up to the drainpipe. After that, it was an embarrassing sequel of kicking and thrashing until he was, at last, on the window, panting and wheezing. "Made..of...win...yay?"
"Welcome to the land of the roof dwellers," Levi said in a grandiose voice, like an announcer for some event.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'd rather...dwell on the beach...following you...eating your tail..." Reginald stood up massaging his back. he bent backwards while doing so. "Ok, so what noAAAA!" he slipped but managed to grab the drainpipe at the last moment.
The first floor window opened and a moment later an old, thin woman made as if to smell the fresh sea-air...finding herself facing the not-so-noble parts of a male dog. She let out a piercing scream! *Plop* came a moment later.
"Sorry Mrs. Cavendish!" Reginald said, before climbing back up. He was blushing wildly. "What do i do now to be very far from here? She likes to use the rolling pin!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Like this," Levi said as he started jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

This time, the young German Shepherd followed suit without even thinking, and soon he was running alongside the cat as if he was born for it.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Well we called them agility competitions, they were pretty much just a timed run through an obstacle course. I was pretty good at them back in the day but I'm probably a bit rusty by now.
"I see," Humprey said. "The resorts hold such competitions, did you know that? Once a year, we get tourists who will bring their cats and dogs for these 'animalympics' as they call them. Big time, and big money flowing. And much loving going around!" he slapped hi-five with Dolmen.
"You could apply for a competition," Michael suggested.
Adrian's tail started to wag, I've been needing a reason to stay in shape, that'd be perfect.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Great! We'll be rooting for you! And in the meantime, you could train in the forest! No better course than that!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

So, what kind of events are there at this thing?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

~~~~~~
Shade was in the middle of a village. A village he felt he should know. As the ocelot was walking through it, subconsciously heading for a certain duo of huts with a small garden, belonging to both families. Shadowclaw shook his head - how did he knew all this when he was sure was there for a first time. He looked around - villagers were all over the place, having their normal day life, minding their own business. There were both canines and felines of many kinds around him, yet he didn't recognize anyone, nor they were noticing him. It was like he was invisible.
He got close to the two huts, when they suddenly combusted in fire. All the villagers ran towards the fire, some of them with buckets of water. They managed to put out the fire quickly and managed to get the inhabitants out... most of them...

...And then the worst part began...

Everyone's eyes suddenly turned red, as they turned to him. They began to slowly closing to him, their paws pointing at his direction. Shadowclaw began to step back. The crowd continued to close and began accusing him to be the guilty for what happened. The ocelot heard a whimper behind him. He turned and saw a small ocelot cub, engulfed with green fire curled on the ground and crying. He glanced back at the crowd and what he saw freaked him out - everything moved on slow motion, spare for the the renewed fire at the huts and a bunch of grotesque figures laughing and growling - they couldn't be anything other than... demons...

Shadowclaw turned to the cub and saw that the child was looking at the demons as well. Then it looked at him. He was sure it saw him. The ocelot blinked in surprise at that realization. When he did so, another figure appeared next to the cub – One of a giant black feline with shining green eyes and engulfed in the same green fire as the child. It seems that he was another demon.
The creature turned to Shadowclaw and spoke

<“I… can’t… help… him…”> the demon looked in Shade’s eyes <“But you… You… can…”> The entity looked back at the child <“They… want… him…”> he spoke <“For what… he didn’t chose… to be…”>The demon sighed heavily and turned to Shadowclaw, his eyes were shining emeralds <Embrace your powers! Protect his innocence!> with those words, the demon’s fire consumed him, causing him to disappear.

Shadowclaw turned to the crowd once more. Their eyes were red like the fires behind them, they still accused the child. It was only natural for Shade to stand between the crowd and the cub.
You shall not harm him!” The ocelot yelled, suddenly getting engulfed by the same green flame as the child. It didn’t burn at all… Then his body began to move on its own. He crossed his hands on his chest and shrugged, sensing a large amount of energy gathering within himself, shortly after shifting into inclined position, unleashing the energy in a form of a massive nova of green fire that blinded him. For a while, he was only seeing bright green, then a pair of flaming ruby eyes appeared and voice echoed in his head with a furious roar. <You shall pay for this interruption!”>
~~~~~~

Shadowclaw woke up with a scream. He was still engulfed in green flames. The feline panicked and jumped out of the pile of leaves and rushed right out of the cave. The flames disappeared within few seconds, but in fear and panic, the feline didn’t notice that. The ocelot was running whenever his legs take him. As the panicked feline was running, he accidentally tripped over and fell, rolling on the ground. If that wasn’t enough, while he rolled, he fell from a small cliff right on the beach, where he stopped. Last thing he remembered before falling unconscious was the sight of a river delta… then came the darkness…

My RP Characters