HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi stepped to the side to avoid the easy attack. why use the shield when it could be so easily dodged? he did a spin to his left, swinging the sword with him until the wooden blade was behind Barty, and he swung at him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bartholomew saw the attack and rolled down, far from the other's blade. He quickly stood up. "Bravissimo! You didn't fall for the obvious. In this discipline, your *body* is your third arm! If you rely on your sword and shield alone, you're destined to fail."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well I am a ninja cat. Ninjas prefer to dodge." he laughed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:E.R. was still trying to control the lurches in his poor stomach, and so was Kaiser.
They had actually *felt* the pain of Randy when Sylar had showed himself, and...
God, the monster had been living inside him, sapping his very soul a bit a time...
Suddenly, the German Shepherd understood, and wished all the best to the poor, tormented creature. He also asked himself if it was a good thing, to allow Mae near him, now... The poor lad didn't need another trauma...
Keya turned to Val'kir and growled ["You know better about warding them before showing them such visions. As one of the guardians, you can cause them to experience the same feelings!"]
Val'kir turned to the other spirit and simply said ["Go to the rest. Shalaku awaits you!"] She just nodded silently and faded away. The wolf spirit turned to the shaman ["My son's friend human is about to come."]

"Great Shaman, are you there?" Dimitar said as he knelt in front of the entrance "I need to speak to you!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

valerio wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:-Oh sounds perfect!!-Said etering to the car and dragging Mystic with her. -Let´s go!- Yelled excited as the car was starting to move
Fifteen minutes later, after running through a corridor of trees, not without scaring some wild goats, the car reached the village.
Bakershut distinguished itself from the other villages for its lack of walls or gates. And for the highest density of people -humans, lycaons and rabbits of all ages, in a constant flurry of activity.
And, above all, the unmistakable aroma of fresh baked bread.
"humans taught how to make bread to rabbits during the war, and they mastered the art at the point that this is the only rabbit village where interspecies commerce flourishes. A sort of neutral ground. Lycaons love rabbit bread and make good deals with them, so...I hope you'll enjoy your stay."
Aaron was enjoying the beauty of the island while they were travelling "This is so nice... Aaaah..." Then he sniffed a bit "It smells nice! I love bread" Said smiling and wagging his tail happily. "Thank you for bringing us" Said to the driver. "So what do you want to do, love?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
valerio

Post by valerio »

the elder wolf shook his head. "Tourists, oy... I am here, Dimitar father of Balkan. You may not need to raise your voice. What can i do for you?"
The Moon Howler

"I need ... guidance" he began, as he entered the big hut "I need answers!" he said with a serious tone.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Everyone does. Be clear on your questions, and clear answers you will get, Dimitar father of Balkan. What is it that you seek?"
The Moon Howler

"2 questions I have." Dimitar raised a finger "First - Is my Father's spirit really here?" the man raised a second finger "And the second - are those runes on my back and chest ." He turned sideways, so that they could be seen by everyone "Are they really magical?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolf inhaled the incense's scent before answering, "Yes, and yes."
The Moon Howler

Val'kir turned to the shaman ["Only this? No explanation, no nothing?"] the wolf spirit shook his head ["Residents of the human village, please forgive this shaman and his tricks."] he turned to the human ["You, who consider my son your brother! You who, along with your father, raised my son. You, who stood by my son when he needed you the most... Dimitar."] Val'kir eyes glowed again ["Your Father, Ivan, is here."]

Dimitar was little to no surprised when he felt a bit dizzy, as he sat next to the K-9s and saw the spirit of the wolf he last saw more that 6 years ago. He wouldn't even move a muscle if he would've seen all the spirits of this Island together, but he wasn't prepared for the sight he witnessed now - his own Father's spirit appeared out of nowhere. He was just like 3 years ago - smiling and calm, yet his clothes were... of an ancient Bulgarian rider.

Dimitar's previous stone cold seriousness and self-confidence were gone. His expression was both sad and happy and tears were rolling on his crude face.

[BG]"D-Dad..."[/BG] he said, his voice was shaky and unsure.

Ivan's spirit smiled ["My son, my dear boy! I came personally to answer your questions."] he chuckled ["I believe I answered one of them with my very arrival, haven't I?"] he said and without expecting answer, continued ["As for the second - those, who tattooed you were real shamans of Tangra, one of the few remaining. You my son, wear his blessing."] his face became serious ["Now I want to give Balkan some help for the battle, for he's my son as well. His weapon must to be retrieved from the armory and given to Dimitar. At night, my son, the sky will be clear and the Moon and the stars could be seen. Built an altar, light a fire and carve Balkan's name on the Knife. Place it on the altar and recreate the ritual. Should you succeed, the blade will be blessed. You will know if you have succeeded or no."] he began to fade and his expression softened once again and the smile appeared on his face ["My time here is short and I have to return. Remember son, that Tangra does not give his blessings just like that."]

As the spirit faded, Dimitar was holding his forehead with hand, tears rolling from his eyes, as he mumbled something uncomprehendable even for the spirit's and shaman's highened senses. It took him about half a minute to calm himself down. As he removed his hand, his face reveal nothing more than strong and serious determination.

"At midnight tonight I'll do the ritual" he said, turning to the shaman "I trust you to make sure I get the blade. I'll wait for it at sunset, at the village's gates." the man stood up "Now excuse me, I have an altar and a bonfire to make!" with these words he headed out.

Val'kir watched the human, until he left the hut. Then he turned to the dogs ["So, mortals, do you need anything else?"]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The elder wolf smiled. "No, I guess they extended way too much your kindness, revered spirit. Leave in peace, for you have been once again of help... And dont be so grumpy, my father remembers when you used to pester your own ancestors to know if you would succeed in your first hunt."
The Moon Howler

Val'kir frowned ["My past is another story, shaman! But yes, you're right, I have to return to the others."] he turned to the dogs ["What you have witnessed must to stay between us, Mortals. I now must to say 'Farewell!', for the rest of the guardians are planning."]
He leaned closer to Mae and whispered in her ear, so that no one else should listen ["And if you behave well, We might even find a solution for those eyes of yours. I won't tell anyone what I have read in your mind, but you must to decide where your loyalty lies."]
The wolf spirit went the fire and with a bow, disappeared into the thin air.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae blushed as the wolf shaman whispered his revelation for her. She looked at him with doubt as her mind searched for a tangible possibility. She raised an eyebrow. How can someone like him cure her eyesight? It had happened to her late mother in the pound where she was raised. She died of cancer as well as an infection in her eyes which eventually led to blindness.

''Kai....'' Mae said softly, lying her head on his broad shoulders. ''You think I'll be cured of this curse?? This...eye disease...'' Mae asked.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I think so. If it'something magical in nature, this island has much to offer."
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Heart went down the car looking every corner of the lovely village, maybe "Traditional" wasn't the best word to refer her favorite cityKIND. But she wanted try new things so there they were.

-Looks....awesome!- Said excited
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

There were bread vending places scattered everywhere. The one nearest to Heart sold big bagels that she could have used as hula-hoops. They were divided in two slices, and a layer of tomato, basil, oil and some garlic were spread over each round slice. Others had a sort of cheese spread, others more a white cream with a sweet scent.
"Madame wants to make a good breakfast, native recipe?" asked a female rabbit -well, as a matter of fact all *all* rabbits vendors were females, no matter the items they sold.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"so, Barty. Is there anywhere around here where I can do target practice with my kunai?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The young lycaon pointed at a nearby wooden wall painted with practicing round targets.
"That will do. We use it for bow and arrows, but I guess your kunai will do as well."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi quickly detached the kunai from his collar and threw it towards the target. He hit the outside ring of the target, then laughed nervously and said "I guess I need a bit more practice than I thought."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Nah, yer only a wee tired. Wanna eat somethin' and rest a minute befo' tryin' again? I'm sure ye'll do great!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sure. I am a little hungry. What is there to eat around here?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Bread! Can yasmell it? Someone bought it fresh at Bakershut. It comes wid a variety of seasonin's. Hope ya get good teeth, we like it really crunchy. Come!" and he ran toward the square.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi followed. "my teeth are healthy and strong. I like milk." he smiled as he smelled the bread in the air.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Barty motioned to a male carrying a big vase to which a row of cups was attached. He let the adult fill him a couple of cups of white liquid. "Hope ya like goat milk then. We don't have cows, and deir milk is a precious rarity for us, Mr. Spencers give us powdah milk fo' t'festivities."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

theblackcateyes wrote:Heart went down the car looking every corner of the lovely village, maybe "Traditional" wasn't the best word to refer her favorite cityKIND. But she wanted try new things so there they were.

-Looks....awesome!- Said excited
"I'm happy to be with you here" Said he smiling warmly
valerio wrote:There were bread vending places scattered everywhere. The one nearest to Heart sold big bagels that she could have used as hula-hoops. They were divided in two slices, and a layer of tomato, basil, oil and some garlic were spread over each round slice. Others had a sort of cheese spread, others more a white cream with a sweet scent.
"Madame wants to make a good breakfast, native recipe?" asked a female rabbit -well, as a matter of fact all *all* rabbits vendors were females, no matter the items they sold.
"Oh God, that seems so tasty... Do you want some, love?" Asked Aaron to Heart.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Barty motioned to a male carrying a big vase to which a row of cups was attached. He let the adult fill him a couple of cups of white liquid. "Hope ya like goat milk then. We don't have cows, and deir milk is a precious rarity for us, Mr. Spencers give us powdah milk fo' t'festivities."
"I've... never actually tried goat milk. I hope I like it, too.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Meh, first time it's...different but ye get growne to it. And then ah'll get ya some nice goat cheese. Now, be a male and drink!" he held out the cup.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi took the cup and drank the goat milk. "hmm. not bad."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"And ye still haven't tasted the desserts we make wid it. Now that we drank som'energy, care for a run?" And without waiting for an answer, Barty sprinted toward the forest.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi took half a second before he realized what was going on, but he quickly turned around and followed after Barty, running at full speed to catch up with him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Barty stopped in front of the trees. The Lycaon turned and grinned happily. "Wanna see sometin' cool?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi stopped suddenly when he noticed Barty stopping. "Sure. I like cool."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bartholomew led Levi to a mound in the ground. He dug up a bit, to reveal a wooden edge. "Now help me to uncover da rest. Ye'll see. 'Tis awesome!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Okay." Levi started to help Barty dig.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Eventually, their efforts brought to the light...a trapdoor. "Grownups don't want anyone to step on it by accident. look." Grunting, he lifted the wooden door.
Inside, a set of stairs dug in the rock led to thick darkness, "Know what is dis?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I have no idea. what is it?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's what's left of an ol' underground network of dem rabbits. Dey're all aroun' th'place, like an undergroun' world. Dis one's nevah been used since da last war wid da lycaons. Wanna explore?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"I think so. If it'something magical in nature, this island has much to offer."
Mae looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She was about to retort with a theory of her own when the black blood stain on her paw caught her attention. If there was possibly a demonized wolf in their midst, could magic surely exist as well?

''Something doesn't feel right...I can feel it Kai...I can feel it deep within me..'' Mae said, gripping his arm more. ''I mean...look at this!'' she said, showing him Fen'rir's blood on her paw.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"It's what's left of an ol' underground network of dem rabbits. Dey're all aroun' th'place, like an undergroun' world. Dis one's nevah been used since da last war wid da lycaons. Wanna explore?"
"Sounds like fun. let's go."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets