HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi hopped into the arena with him, preparing to learn how to use the stick. "bring it on."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

'Fast' didn't do justice.
Despite Barty being not even six, he moved with all the speed and the grace of an adult, as he first brought his stick against Levi's knuckles of the cat's right paw, then behind his knees.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi was on the ground, blinking. he didn't even remember falling, but he knew perfectly well what had happened. all he could say was, "that was fast."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Barty offered the cat his paw.
"Dinna worry: we must train since we're able to walke. Dem rabbitse are such a nuisance, we muste expect ever'thin' from 'em, so we are born ready. Wanna try again? Your move first."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"you know, I have a cousin who's a rabbit," he said while taking Barty's paw and standing up. "but he's more of the psychological attack type of guy. I guess I can try one more time."
he readied to swing the stick, attempting to copy what he'd seen people do on TV. he took a deep breath, then he swung towards Barty's torso, preparing to attempt to dodge any counter attack.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Lycaon used the cat's attack against itself. He positioned his stick as a lever against Levi's. Then he pulled and the stick flew out of the cat's paws! it rolled a moment in the air, and Barty grasped it with his paw.
"that was better. You showed initiative. Wanna try again, or with another tool?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Oh, E.R. and I are both sergeant. We are working to get to Lieutenant for now. Unlike in most of the other countries, we get to rank up to Captain and coordinate lower-ranking humans.
---
''I'm a sergeant too....I don't understand how I am not promoted after toiling under that fat inspector of mine. And it's great that you get to take command of the lower ranking humans, I feel like I'm still the same ol' Private even tho I got these accursed stripes man...'' Mae said, pointing at her Sergeant stripes at the center of her vest. ''Being buried under paperwork all day...getting coffee and breakfast for the detectives and that pig of an inspector...no raise...pfft what da heck is this...'' Mae said, crossing her arms and sticking her tongue out.

''Whatever, I'm done being a cop. After my assignment here, I'll quit the force. I've always wanted to live with a better human companion...'' Mae said.

''I'm kinda bored too. Anythin' to do 'round 'ere before th' fight?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. raised his buff arm. "I know, I know! Let's get to a shaman and talk with the spirits. They're cool guys!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Hey that's an idea!'' Mae said with widened eyes of excitement and a wagging tail. ''Maybe they'll be able to ask the spirits about my future or something...'' Mae said.

Then she looked at Kaiser, whom she was standing beside with. She blushed as she thought: Maybe they'll be able to ask the spirits wether me and big Kai here will be soulmates...''

She let out a discreet squeal as she did so.

''C'mon Kai! Let's go see a shaman! C'mon c'mon!'' Mae said, tugging his arm.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kaiser rolled his eyes, but at least that big lug had the poor Mae distracted, and she badly needed it -man, she was actually under a lot of pressure!
The Rottweiler led his friends to a hut where there lived a wolf shaman known for his kind heart. Only because of his rank, he was tolerated by Fen'rir instead of being expelled.

The wolf was sitting in front of a brazier. The air was filled with scent of incense.
"Come inside, dogs," he said before E.R. announced himself and the others. "I see you have brought friends, Elvis Rock. So, do they wish to confer with the otherworld as well?" A faint smile appeared on the elder's lips. "The spirits are always glad to talk with the living, to see how we cope. Please, come in."
The poor big dog blushed madly. Sometimes, he thought that wolf loved to expose his real name!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Wow...THIS.IS.SO.COOL..'' Mae whispered, being conservative as she entered the hut. She knew that places like this had revered spirits floating around and they would not be too pleased if she was the noisy husky that she was. Instead, she just kept gawking at the hut they were being ushered in.

She giggled as the shaman revealed E.R's name to be Elvis. ''Aaahhh, so that's your real name eh Mr Rock?'' she said as she nudged the blushing rottweiler. ''Aww don't worry it's really macho if ya ask me..''

''Wow so hey Mr Shaman...are you able to predict my future or something??'' Mae asked the elder wolf excitedly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, at least *my* name sounds better than 'Kaiser Rudolph'..."E.R. muttered
Kaiser blushed in turn.
Umperturbed, the shaman said, "I am sorry, my child, but the spirits do not reveal the future, for it is an everchanging flow that is part of our mortal existence. They exist in a plane where time as you know it is no more. But please, children, sit down here, in front of me."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Oh....it's alright then...'' Mae said, sitting down like the elder instructed. She couldn't wait for what the shaman had in store for all of them. Maybe a delightful magic show, a delightful old story telling session, or maybe...

Her eyes! Her optical deffeciency, it was wearing out her sight and it got in her way too much. All the cures in the world couldn't work on this particular husky, nothing at all. Unless...

Nah..she thought, brushing it off casually as she waited for the Shaman to speak.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

he lande
valerio wrote:The Lycaon used the cat's attack against itself. He positioned his stick as a lever against Levi's. Then he pulled and the stick flew out of the cat's paws! it rolled a moment in the air, and Barty grasped it with his paw.
"that was better. You showed initiative. Wanna try again, or with another tool?"
"I think I'll try one more thing." He prepared for one last try. He backed up and ran at Barty as if to attack him, but before he reached him, he planted the stick in the ground and used it as a pole vault. While in the air over Barty's head, he did a flip and swung the stick at Barty's back. He landed gracefully behind him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think I'll try one more thing." He prepared for one last try. He backed up and ran at Barty as if to attack him, but before he reached him, he planted the stick in the ground and used it as a pole vault. While in the air over Barty's head, he did a flip and swung the stick at Barty's back. He landed gracefully behind him.
Barty fell down on his butt over the sand. He then massaged his head. "Ow, but ya learn *fast*." he stood up and offered his paw to shake. Congrats, pard. I like it when someon' gives me a honest beatin'"
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Oh....it's alright then...'' Mae said, sitting down like the elder instructed. She couldn't wait for what the shaman had in store for all of them. Maybe a delightful magic show, a delightful old story telling session, or maybe...
Her eyes! Her optical deffeciency, it was wearing out her sight and it got in her way too much. All the cures in the world couldn't work on this particular husky, nothing at all. Unless...
Nah..she thought, brushing it off casually as she waited for the Shaman to speak.
The elder wolf nodded. Closing his eyes, he said, "Dearest ancestors, you who guard over our humble lives, please gather to speak. Hear our plea, for no greed drives us. Our hearts are pure. Enter this plane in safety."
At those words, the brazier went ablaze! A powerful blue flame emerged from the object. The flame took son the shape of a warrior female, a spear in her paw.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think I'll try one more thing." He prepared for one last try. He backed up and ran at Barty as if to attack him, but before he reached him, he planted the stick in the ground and used it as a pole vault. While in the air over Barty's head, he did a flip and swung the stick at Barty's back. He landed gracefully behind him.
Barty fell down on his butt over the sand. He then massaged his head. "Ow, but ya learn *fast*." he stood up and offered his paw to shake. Congrats, pard. I like it when someon' gives me a honest beatin'"
I
Levi shook Barty's paw. "Thanks, but I doubt I could do it again. If I hadn't planted the stick just right I would have just fallen down. This is sand after all." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck with his other paw.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Dat's da idea! If ya kin fight in da sands, ya can do muh bettah on da firm ground. Dem rabbits are tricky, ya must be ready to anythin' dey throw at ya."
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Sure honey- Said blinking

When the slowest elevator door that Heart had ever seen opened, she took the Mystic´s hand and without an advice ran faster than ever through the hotel entrance and reached the street when a little but comfortable village car was waiting them.

-Hey will you take us to the village?- Asked to the driver still holding the Mystic’s paw.

(OCC: Valerio hehe…can you control the driver while is taking us to the village?…by the way…I haven’t thougt how they are gonna arrive there)
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Dat's da idea! If ya kin fight in da sands, ya can do muh bettah on da firm ground. Dem rabbits are tricky, ya must be ready to anythin' dey throw at ya."
"So these rabbits are a real problem here, I take it?" he asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The elder wolf nodded. Closing his eyes, he said, "Dearest ancestors, you who guard over our humble lives, please gather to speak. Hear our plea, for no greed drives us. Our hearts are pure. Enter this plane in safety."
At those words, the brazier went ablaze! A powerful blue flame emerged from the object. The flame took son the shape of a warrior female, a spear in her paw.
["Know that you speak to Keya, Shaman, and you know as well as us that it's dangerous to interrupt us in this dire hour!"] the Spirit made a pause ["Why have you called me for?"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:["Know that you speak to Keya, Shaman, and you know as well as us that it's dangerous to interrupt us in this dire hour!"] the Spirit made a pause ["Why have you called me for?"]
"Of this I am aware, revered Keya. But you know how mortal souls seek reassurance from time to time. The time of the fight is tomorrow. And if you answered my call, it means you still are curious enough about my call. Isn't it so?" The wolf smirked
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So these rabbits are a real problem here, I take it?" he asked.
"Well, they're not baddies like da wolves are, but dey can stir up trouble. Silly rodent bullies. Dey deserve t'get their fluffy buttse kicked!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Well, they're not baddies like da wolves are, but dey can stir up trouble. Silly rodent bullies. Dey deserve t'get their fluffy buttse kicked!"
"So the wolves are the ones to avoid? and the rabbits are just an annoyance."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:["Know that you speak to Keya, Shaman, and you know as well as us that it's dangerous to interrupt us in this dire hour!"] the Spirit made a pause ["Why have you called me for?"]
"Of this I am aware, revered Keya. But you know how mortal souls seek reassurance from time to time. The time of the fight is tomorrow. And if you answered my call, it means you still are curious enough about my call. Isn't it so?" The wolf smirked
["Smart-mouthed mortal!"] Keya glanced to the three other mortals in the hut ["Yet you're right, I am curious. So what do they want?"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Sure honey- Said blinking
When the slowest elevator door that Heart had ever seen opened, she took the Mystic´s hand and without an advice ran faster than ever through the hotel entrance and reached the street when a little but comfortable village car was waiting them.
-Hey will you take us to the village?- Asked to the driver still holding the Mystic’s paw.
"Which one, ma'am?" asked the driver. "We could go to Bakershut, they deserve their name and have a nice markerplace." And without waiting for an answer, the man started the car. "You'll love it there: it's only 15 minutes from here. And don't worry, the whole island is wifi so you won't have to worry about losing signal."
---
The shaman nodded to his guests. "Now you can talk to the revered spirit. You can ask for a vision, to speak with a beloved parent...just let divination out."
---
Barty laughed out loud, holding his belly with his paws. "Haw, just dinna let 'em rodents hear dat, or next thin', you'll be fightin' for dear life! Yer cool, Levi!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae thought about it for a while, then with bright eyes and perked ears, she raised her paw up to attract the Shaman's attention.

''Oh oh...can I have a vision?'' Mae asked in a held back excitement.
The Moon Howler

["This mortal wants a vision?"] Keya asked, glancing with anger at the shaman for a second, then turned back to the female dog that requested it ["If She wants a vision, then I will grand her vision. Now let's see what see what memory she holds dear..."]
The spirit's eyes shone as she used her powers to put them in trans-like state, revealing one of her dearest memories to them all.
~~~
"They were suddenly back at the same dirty streets where Mae lived. An suddenly a vision of her, looking at Randy, obviously daydreaming about him. they could hear her thoughts, in which she confessed how cute her new neighbor was.
The vision turned to a series of small visions, each when she was watching him and daydreaming, about him or meeting and talking with him. The visions went to the part when she they were dating... until the last mini-vision was her painful finding that he was gone. They could hear her crying and whimpering over him... until all blanked out.
"

The spirit's eyes stopped to glow, as she turned once again ["Those memories she holds dear, and I can only feel sorry for her hard life, yet I apologize if I brought her sorrow."] she made a pause, glaring at the shaman ["Also she keeps something in secret, probably a memory that is better to be forgotten, but I am not the spirit to look in this matter. Also, I will discuss her sight problem with the Guardians... maybe they can find a cure... with the help of Arcadia"]

{{OOC: Hope I made a good vision}}

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((ooc: yeah that's pretty good ;) ))

Her blue brown eyes almost popped out with shock! What the shaman said was true! He was totally spot on, no doubt about it! The vision was parallel to the recollections of her childhood, and Randy, her boyfriend once, and which he didn't know.

She blushed at first, but then took a quick glance at Kaiser while staring at the ground and letting her elbows sink into her thighs. Would he be disappointed? Would he start to doubt Mae's affection and love for him? Would he think she was cheating on him? It was the first day and this matter was going to blow up in her face if she doesn't take immediate action...

No! She hated Randy! She hated his guts, just like his owner had told her. A big piece of trash right smack in the middle of society! From that moment, she began to unwillingly loathe Randy until it had become slightly natural.

''Kai...whatever you heard about me...was just the past...'' Mae said, placing her paw on his. She didn't want Kai to leave her. ''Please Kai....it's time for me to move on....and I want move on with you...'' Mae said softly, closing her eyes and lying her head on his shoulder.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

valerio wrote:"Which one, ma'am?" asked the driver. "We could go to Bakershut, they deserve their name and have a nice markerplace." And without waiting for an answer, the man started the car. "You'll love it there: it's only 15 minutes from here. And don't worry, the whole island is wifi so you won't have to worry about losing signal."
-Oh sounds perfect!!-Said etering to the car and dragging Mystic with her. -Let´s go!- Yelled excited as the car was starting to move
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Oh sounds perfect!!-Said etering to the car and dragging Mystic with her. -Let´s go!- Yelled excited as the car was starting to move
Fifteen minutes later, after running through a corridor of trees, not without scaring some wild goats, the car reached the village.
Bakershut distinguished itself from the other villages for its lack of walls or gates. And for the highest density of people -humans, lycaons and rabbits of all ages, in a constant flurry of activity.
And, above all, the unmistakable aroma of fresh baked bread.
"humans taught how to make bread to rabbits during the war, and they mastered the art at the point that this is the only rabbit village where interspecies commerce flourishes. A sort of neutral ground. Lycaons love rabbit bread and make good deals with them, so...I hope you'll enjoy your stay."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Her blue brown eyes almost popped out with shock! What the shaman said was true! He was totally spot on, no doubt about it! The vision was parallel to the recollections of her childhood, and Randy, her boyfriend once, and which he didn't know.
She blushed at first, but then took a quick glance at Kaiser while staring at the ground and letting her elbows sink into her thighs. Would he be disappointed? Would he start to doubt Mae's affection and love for him? Would he think she was cheating on him? It was the first day and this matter was going to blow up in her face if she doesn't take immediate action...
No! She hated Randy! She hated his guts, just like his owner had told her. A big piece of trash right smack in the middle of society! From that moment, she began to unwillingly loathe Randy until it had become slightly natural.
''Kai...whatever you heard about me...was just the past...'' Mae said, placing her paw on his. She didn't want Kai to leave her. ''Please Kai....it's time for me to move on....and I want move on with you...'' Mae said softly, closing her eyes and lying her head on his shoulder.
"Revered spirit," Kaiser said, hoping he was using the appropriate tone,
"Tell us, show us what did Randy do, to leave Mae and break her heart, please."
The Moon Howler

Keya turned to the shepherd ["I could answer to your question, Kaiser Rudolph."] the spirit leaned closer to him ["But I will only reveal that he did it to protect her. The reasons will clear in time."]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The german shepherd mutely nodded. So be it, then.
Although by now he was really getting worried -what kind of fiend was this randy?
The Moon Howler

A voice whispered in Kaiser's head ["I have heard your thoughts, shepherd, and I can tell you this - He indeed had a fiend inside him. He was a victim of misfortune. But the shamans from Arcadia freed him, but now the demon took control over... HIM!"] the last word was whispered with... sadness.
Keya smiled ["Come to the light of the fire, Val'kir! Show yourself to these mortals!"]
Another spirit appeared next to Keya - the one of a male Wolf with unusual white shining tattoos and amber eyes. He spoke ["I am Val'kir, Father of Balkan!"] he smiled ["You wanted visions and answers and you will receive them!"] his eyes shined in bright yellow. ["Watch mortals, and learn the Truth!"]
He gave them the vision.

~~~
Randy and Salina were in the hut of he High Shaman in Arcadia. She spoke to them both, then gave Randy an elixir. The liquid made Randy fall on his knees and a wolf-like demon appeared, pinning the Shaman to the wall and kicking Randy, who fell unconscious. She ordered Salina to take Randy out, and when it was done, she shone in bright blue, quickly defeating the demon, who ran away.
Then the scene changed to the wall of the wolf village, where the demon contacted the chieftain of the wolfs, who agreed and signed the contract.

~~~

Val'kir's eyes stopped to glow with the end of the vision ["This is what happened to Randy and the reason my son will challenge... my Father... or rather what's left of him."] he said with a sad expression. ["Do not be mad at him, he's kind hearted dog... and future Father."]

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Barty laughed out loud, holding his belly with his paws. "Haw, just dinna let 'em rodents hear dat, or next thin', you'll be fightin' for dear life! Yer cool, Levi!"
"Thanks. you're pretty cool yourself."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So? Are ye alone? Ah mean, ye only with yer parents, or some othere relatives?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm only here with my mom and dad. Not sure what they're doing right now. probably climbing Blue Peak Mountain or something."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kewl! it takes guts to do that, I can't wait t'be of age for da rite! Are they goin' wid da gears or bare paws, like *real* adults?" Barty flexed his paws.
---
E.R. was still trying to control the lurches in his poor stomach, and so was Kaiser.
They had actually *felt* the pain of Randy when Sylar had showed himself, and...
God, the monster had been living inside him, sapping his very soul a bit a time...
Suddenly, the German Shepherd understood, and wished all the best to the poor, tormented creature. He also asked himself if it was a good thing, to allow Mae near him, now... The poor lad didn't need another trauma...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Kewl! it takes guts to do that, I can't wait t'be of age for da rite! Are they goin' wid da gears or bare paws, like *real* adults?" Barty flexed his paws.
"knowing them, they have the gear ready in case they need it but are going bare-handed."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

barty took the sticks and went to put them back in the racks. "Ya lucky to have such brave humans to take care of ya! Now, ready for something funny?" He tossed Levi a wooden sword and a shield, then took one of each for himself. The lycaon went back into the arena and assumed a fighting stance. "Ready, tourist?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi caught the sword and shield. he looked at them and laughed nervously. "I have a feeling I'm about to get my tail kicked, but bring it on." He assumed a fighting stance and tried to calm himself to focus on Barty.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"En gard, fiend!" the young lycaon at the same time kept his shield raised to defend himself while slashing at Levi's sword. An easy attack, to see how the cat would answer.