HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

"Promise!" Randy said, giving her the a-okay sign. He then turned his attention to the now-open menu in Heart's paws. "Hmmm I think I'll for the Spaghetti Bolognaise. Been a while since I had it. What about you?" Randy asked, edging his shoulder closer to hers. She truly felt like a sister to him.

*BIP BIP*

"Oooh hey my laptop need charge the battery! Be right back!" Randy said, getting up and going over to his drained laptop in the corner of the bed which he set down previously. He went over and opened up the screen. He was shocked that not only was his power about to be wiped out, but his hacking software had malfunctioned.

In shock, he tried restarting it several times but in vain. He had been found out, and money had stopped entering his account from that point on.

"Darnit..." Randy whispered with disappointment as he plugged in the adapter to charge his laptop and rejoined Heart. "So uh...what did you order?" he asked, trying to hide his disapointment.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:When Colin realized what Gian had done, he looked at the red wolf mix with widened eyes and took a step toward him. "You little- erk! Colin felt the water pouring down his back, over his limbs, and into his face. He stood there spluttering for a moment, before looking at the still half-full water bottle in Roxanne's paws, then back to Gian. A toothy grin spread across his face, and he snatched up the bottle and darted towards the gloating red wolf/lycaon with it held above his head. "Time f'yer bath, Gian!"
Mareks wrote:Gian frowned slightly when Roxanne came to Colin's rescue, but had no time to mourn the loss of his dye before the Lycaon came after him with the bottle of water in his paw. Gian jumped to a start and dashed away from him, laughing as he ran down the beach, kicking up sand in his wake and laughing wildly. "You're never going to catch me, Slacker! I run more then you do in a whole season!" He called back over his shoulder, forgetting his English tongue and speaking the native language of the tribe. He has having too much fun to be bothered with concentrating on his speech.
"Uhm..." Roxanne looked after the two natives as they began running and chasing each other. As she watched the scene unfold she chuckled at first. Then muffled sounds escaped her muzzle, and before long she was shaking with laughter. It took her a moment to collect herself, before she turned to Victor. "So, should we wait for them, or go ahead and set up at the beach?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Amm... I ordered the Spaghetti Bolognaise and for me the Shrimp plate, that will be ready in 20 min. is everything alright?-

Then she went to the laptop and took it in her paws without open it.

-You put a weird funny face when you saw this- Said to Randy, while she was raising the laptop.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Mon May 16, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Let's jus' set da beach, m'dear. Dem guys will be workin' som' appetite soone." He winked at the collie. "Say, ah noticed ol' Ulysses lookin' at ya as if ya were a rare gem. Don' be shy, he's a honest-to-sea nice fella.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Mareks wrote:Gian frowned slightly when Roxanne came to Colin's rescue, but had no time to mourn the loss of his dye before the Lycaon came after him with the bottle of water in his paw. Gian jumped to a start and dashed away from him, laughing as he ran down the beach, kicking up sand in his wake and laughing wildly. "You're never going to catch me, Slacker! I run more then you do in a whole season!" He called back over his shoulder, forgetting his English tongue and speaking the native language of the tribe. He has having too much fun to be bothered with concentrating on his speech.
Colin's running slowed to a jog. "Alright, Gian!", he called in a sing-song tone, lapsing back into Native. "I guess you win!" As he said this, Colin took his sling from its place over one shoulder and fitted the water bottle into it. He closed one eye, aimed for the space just above Gian's head, and started to swing the sling in gentle arcs. One, two three, and he let it fly. The water bottle spun in the air as it flew in Gian's direction, spraying a rain of water at the wolf mix.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:"Let's jus' set da beach, m'dear. Dem guys will be workin' som' appetite soone." He winked at the collie. "Say, ah noticed ol' Ulysses lookin' at ya as if ya were a rare gem. Don' be shy, he's a honest-to-sea nice fella.
Roxanne's smile faded slightly at the mention of Ulysses. "I know Victor. He's a really nice bloke, but I can't be anything more than his friend." She spoke in a hushed tone, making sure the labrador wouldn't overhear. "Not right now. Victor, I had a ... bad experience, not long before I came to the island. Dating and relationships are the last thing on my mind right now. I though I could live for my work for a little while, you know, have a fresh start here and focus on myself..." She looked at the lycaon with an expression that said 'you understand, right?'. "You said this island heals broken hearts... I hope you're right."

valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor squeezed gently her shoulders. "Before you leave this place, your wounds shall be mended and your heart will soar free, and your soul won't be alone anymore. This is our promise." He winked again. "So far, we've been fairly good at keeping it."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Thank you, Victor!" Roxanne smiled as she squeezed Victor's paw for a second. She felt better already, the lycaon's promise lighting the tiniest flicker of hope in her heart. Their conversation finished for now, her attention returned to their surroundings. They had arrived at the beach while they talked, treading through the fine sand towards the shores of the ocean. The cool breeze played in her fur, and the orange reflection of the low hanging sun danced on the waves in the water. Roxanne stood there for a moment, just admiring the view in silence. "Beautiful." she said after a minute.

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes. No one ever gets tired of it. Adolescent tourists apart, that is." He chuckled. "Ya shoul' see it on a stormy night, when dem lightnin' dance in da sky an' da rain purs down in barrels. Da fury of sea an' heavens meet t'sing a song dat inspires courage in the fearless an' fear in the cowards." The Lycaon's eyes glittered while he spoke. "Both rabbits and us will dance on' da shoreline with dem waves hittin' us."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Amm... I ordered the Spaghetti Bolognaise and for me the Shrimp plate, that will be ready in 20 min. is everything alright?-

Then she went to the laptop and took it in her paws without open it.

-You put a weird funny face when you saw this- Said to Randy, while she was raising the laptop.
"No no nothing. Everything okay.." Randy said, trying to think of something to cover it up. "My....uh...laptop warranty, is going to expire. So I was worried that I might not be able to repair it when it breaks down. Anyway that not important. I'm happy to be here! Thank you so much again! I don't know how am I going to pay you back for all this posh living.." Randy said.

"Hey...you wanna go to the beach after we eat? Heard that theres nice scenery there.." Randy asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
theblackcateyes

Maybe she looked like that, but Heart wasn't a stupid, actually she was very clever and focus, she knew that Randy was lying her, but she don't understood why.

-Yeah... we can call the cab-
When the food came, both pets started to eat, Randy looked very hungry and was eating very fast, Heart doesn't stopped looking him, even when she was starting to get him nervious.

-So... do you like music?- Said sharply.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy slurped up a noodle into his mouth and faced Heart to answer her question. "Hmm yeah I do...hmmm....Rock? The type like Guns N Roses and Metallica that kind...what about you?" he asked, taking in another mouthful of the pasta.

Still, Heart had been looking at him suspiciously ever since he took a look at his laptop. He didn't know wether she should tell him that he was a hacker or not. Would she report him to the authorities of this island? Would he go back to Hong Kong and be sent back to a corrective facility shelter? Many consequences began flooding into his mind if he were to be found out here and now physically.

"Mmm...I feel full." Randy said, putting down his plate onto the carpeted floor and scootching towards Heart. "Can't wait to soak my feet into that crystal clear water..Bet it would be lovely." Randy said, now steering his conversation into several directions, hoping to make Heart forget her suspicion of him.
theblackcateyes

-Don’t try to change the topic- Thought Heart.

-Good music, I’m rock fan, classic rock fan, Queen is my inspiration- She said sharply.

-But, it’s dangerous swim with the full stomach- She said while was eating the last shrimp.

-Maybe we should go to the beach and walk at least 30 min. and then swim, but with care, ok?- She asked to the dog.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Aww no no I wouldn't even think of swimming! Let's do that tomorrow. But for now, let's go check out the beach and walk along the shore? I think that good idea right, and hey I think it's sun set soon! Wouldn't wanna miss it would ya?" Randy said, smiling at her and getting up. He stuck his hand out to her to help her up.
theblackcateyes

When Randy offered his hand, she gladly accepted it and they were ready to leave the hotel.

As they walked down the street, she started playing with him, moving from side to side.

-So ... Why do you choose this place?-
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:"Yes. No one ever gets tired of it. Adolescent tourists apart, that is." He chuckled. "Ya shoul' see it on a stormy night, when dem lightnin' dance in da sky an' da rain purs down in barrels. Da fury of sea an' heavens meet t'sing a song dat inspires courage in the fearless an' fear in the cowards." The Lycaon's eyes glittered while he spoke. "Both rabbits and us will dance on' da shoreline with dem waves hittin' us."
"Oh, you crazy bunch!" She chuckled. "It must be very different for you. You've lived here all your life, you know every inch of the island, you're used to it. I wonder if I'll be like that by the end of my eight months..." Roxanne shrugged of her backpack, letting it drop to the sand. The water was calm except for some gentle waves hitting the shores, and she took a step towards the ocean before turning back to Victor. "Uhm, I think I'm better off asking... Is there anything dangerous in the water?"

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian's ears perked up when he heard the plastic flying through the air at him. The splashes on the ground behind him indicating it was closer then he'd like it to be. He twisted his body, and managed to catch the bottle with a loud "Ha!" before he noticed he'd caught it with too much pressure on it's sides, and the rest of the fluid exploded from the top of the container and covered his muzzle and head. He grumbled and wiped the water off before grinning. "Very funneh'!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Oh, you crazy bunch!" She chuckled. "It must be very different for you. You've lived here all your life, you know every inch of the island, you're used to it. I wonder if I'll be like that by the end of my eight months..." Roxanne shrugged of her backpack, letting it drop to the sand. The water was calm except for some gentle waves hitting the shores, and she took a step towards the ocean before turning back to Victor. "Uhm, I think I'm better off asking... Is there anything dangerous in the water?"
Victor inhaled deeply at the salty, fresh air. "Ye'll long t' join us in our ceremonies, long bef're dem eight months have passed. As fo' da waters, we got no monsterse, save fo' the sharks, man-o-wars, lampreys... da usual bunch. Tss, tourists think da sea is like a big pool. But dinna worry, close t' da shoreline it's only fun. Just remembah t' check wid da management fo' a bath at large. Oh, an' mind dem dolphins."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Dolphins?" Roxanne paused for a second before she shrugged. "Well, last time I checked they were not eating pets, I should be okay then!" She pulled the scrunchy out of her headfur, shaking it loose while she unclipped her collar as well. She threw both item on top of her pack. "Anyone up for a swim?" She asked the group, raising her voice so everyone would hear. "I need to work up my appetite if we're having a picnic!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Ulysses snapped open his collar. Sounds like the fanciest idea! I'm born to swim, and today's exercise heated me up!" He threw the collar on the sand. Then he gallantly bowed to Roxanne, pointing the sea with his outstretched arm. "Ladies first."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste shook her head. "I won't be swimming, she said simply. It's that she didn't want to swim-- she did. But she wasn't a strong swimmer, and the thought of everyone watching her flail and twist in the water was rather embarrassing. "But you can go Roxanne. I'll be fine watching."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy scratched his head and tried to search for a appropriate answer to Heart's question. He giggled a bit when she started shifting positions around him.

"Well, back home I was taking a walk on the street, and I come across this travel agency. They had the usual you know, Hawaii, United States, Japan, France, Germany all that typical holidays you know? Then I saw this advertisment put up where it promoted Meriweather Island. It showed the picture of the beach and all, and immediately I thought 'That's where I should be!' So I gathered up the money, and bought a ticket to here. I also think I will have a good start. If only I had an owner...Oh hey look!" Randy said, pausing and pointing at the beach. "I think we're here. Man would you just look at the scenery."

The sun had slowly begun to sink its way down into the island's horizon and this created a orange hue to spread slowly unto the water's turquoise surface. Randy smiled as he and Heart walked along the beach, taking in the sun, sea and fresh air as they trod on.

"Oh I believe We're not alone. Look Heart, some other pets!" Randy said, pointing to some pets a distance from them on the beach. "Hmm they look like they're going to swim. You up for it? I think that walk has helped to digest some of that food already..." Randy asked.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Mareks wrote:Gian's ears perked up when he heard the plastic flying through the air at him. The splashes on the ground behind him indicating it was closer then he'd like it to be. He twisted his body, and managed to catch the bottle with a loud "Ha!" before he noticed he'd caught it with too much pressure on it's sides, and the rest of the fluid exploded from the top of the container and covered his muzzle and head. He grumbled and wiped the water off before grinning. "Very funneh'!"
With a giggle, Colin slung the sling around his shoulder and started towards Gian. "I though' i' was!" he called out with a grin. He shook some of the water from his fur. "I tink dis' makes us even. Truce?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:Celeste shook her head. "I won't be swimming, she said simply. It's that she didn't want to swim-- she did. But she wasn't a strong swimmer, and the thought of everyone watching her flail and twist in the water was rather embarrassing. "But you can go Roxanne. I'll be fine watching."
Adel also turned down the offer. He sat next to Celeste on the sand, watching the others enjoy the beach. To be honest, he wasn't really in the mood to swim, and neither was Celeste. He figured she would need someone to talk to. "Zis is beautiful."
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Randy scratched his head and tried to search for a appropriate answer to Heart's question. He giggled a bit when she started shifting positions around him.

"Well, back home I was taking a walk on the street, and I come across this travel agency. They had the usual you know, Hawaii, United States, Japan, France, Germany all that typical holidays you know? Then I saw this advertisment put up where it promoted Meriweather Island. It showed the picture of the beach and all, and immediately I thought 'That's where I should be!' So I gathered up the money, and bought a ticket to here. I also think I will have a good start. If only I had an owner...Oh hey look!" Randy said, pausing and pointing at the beach. "I think we're here. Man would you just look at the scenery."

The sun had slowly begun to sink its way down into the island's horizon and this created a orange hue to spread slowly unto the water's turquoise surface. Randy smiled as he and Heart walked along the beach, taking in the sun, sea and fresh air as they trod on.

"Oh I believe We're not alone. Look Heart, some other pets!" Randy said, pointing to some pets a distance from them on the beach. "Hmm they look like they're going to swim. You up for it? I think that walk has helped to digest some of that food already..." Randy asked.
At the sight of the tourists, Victor raised his paw and barked to them, "Ola, folks! C'm'on'ell here! We're gonna have a nice party'n'feast! Care fo' a swim?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Roxanne curtsied Ulysses briefly. "Why, you're quite the gentledog, sir!" She walked into the shallow water ahead of Ulysses. "But I must warn you, I'm the only girl in my litter and I have five brothers..." She scooped up some water in her paws and splashed it at the labrador. "I'm no lady when it comes to playing!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Ulysses sputtered. "Why, you impertinent punk! Now let me teach you an old-school-lesson about manners!" he then threw himself in the wet sand, rolling in it.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: At the sight of the tourists, Victor raised his paw and barked to them, "Ola, folks! C'm'on'ell here! We're gonna have a nice party'n'feast! Care fo' a swim?"
"Cool! Of course! We're coming!"

Randy waved back with a paw as the Lycaon greeted them and invited them for a swim. Wagging his tail, he began to unbuckle his collar and walk briskly towards the inviting waters. He looked back at Heart and beckoned her. "C'mon Heart! I think the waters perfect for swimming! Here I go!"

Randy threw his collar on the beach and leaped into the water, letting the cool blue soak his soft white fur. He dove down a short depth and came up, gasping for air and laughing, swimming towards the Lycaon. "Wow hey, the water's great!" Randy said, going up to the sandy shore and in front of the Lycaon. "I'm Randy by the way. What do I call you sir?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The canine placed a paw to his waist and bowed. "M'lord, M'dame, I go by the name of Victor o'Salisgrave. Son of the chieftain and embassador of our village. Welcome to our retreat." Then, ceased the formal language, he smiled at this new couple. "Ah see yer vacation is off to a good start. Please, join our feast. As we say, 'the larger the pack, the greater the fun'!" Behind him, the other natives were almost done setting pots, fresh meat, and a couple was lighting up the fire, using flints with experts movements
theblackcateyes

thrasherblades wrote:[e looked back at Heart and beckoned her. "C'mon Heart! I think the waters perfect for swimming! Here I go!"
Heart looked the dog when he took of his collar.

-AHHH- She thought

Maybe she was very open mind, but that took her by surprise. She fearful aproached to the blue waters.

-Ok... BUT DON'T LOOK- Screamed to all the pets in the entire beach.

Then she turned around and fearful took her collar in both hands, this one bring her a few memories... When she took off her collar she put it next to a big rock and turned to the pets in the water, with her hands covering her neck.

-Ready-
Said nervious.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Ulysses sputtered. "Why, you impertinent punk! Now let me teach you an old-school-lesson about manners!" he then threw himself in the wet sand, rolling in it.
"What's wrong with my manners, love? Can't this old hound handle some fun?" Roxanne sang sweetly. She realized she probably should have been putting some distance between herself and Ulysses, but she just stood in the water and waited for whatever the labrador was planning.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Ulysses stopped rolling and put himself on all 4s. He looked as if he had taken a bath of mud.
"You asked for it..." he grinned...and shook himself vigorously, spraying the collie with wet sand and water!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:The canine placed a paw to his waist and bowed. "M'lord, M'dame, I go by the name of Victor o'Salisgrave. Son of the chieftain and embassador of our village. Welcome to our retreat." Then, ceased the formal language, he smiled at this new couple. "Ah see yer vacation is off to a good start. Please, join our feast. As we say, 'the larger the pack, the greater the fun'!" Behind him, the other natives were almost done setting pots, fresh meat, and a couple was lighting up the fire, using flints with experts movements
"Hi Victor, nice to meet you!" Randy said, bowing back in pretty much the same fashion he did. "I really love this island and boy, from the way I see that feast sure looks good!" Randy said, standing a distance and shaking the water off his fur. He went over to pick up his collar and clipped it back on, and he saw Heart standing on a rock, ready to jump into the water. "HEART! JUMP ON IN! THE WATER'S FANTASTIC!" Randy called out to her, standing beside Victor and chuckling. "That's Heart by the way, we met when the ship docked at the pier.

"Just wondering Victor, uhm...I don't mean rude but...what species of dog are you supposed to be? Are you like german shepard or doberman...because you look bigger than other dog I see..." Randy asked in curiosity.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste nodded. She couldn't find the words for small talk. She found herself twiddling her thumbs, shifting her feet, and trying not to look at Adel.

Truth be told, he was making her nervous, just by being there. It didn't take long fer her to figure out that he wasn't going to leave her; not even if she wanted him to. For some reason she found that to be...embarrassing.

Now, Celeste was horribly aware that it was possible to save her grandmother's life. It was so, so, possible. The hope brought tears to her eyes. She wouldn't let them fall; she couldn't. Not when there were others near her, sitting next to her...

It was only a small surprise when she found herself blurting out, "I was lying. Not entirely, but I was lying. Though I'm sure you knew that." She turned to look at him, though she couldn't do this for long.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Yes, I knew. I figured you vould tell me vat I needed to know ven you vere ready. Vat is really wrong? Vat have you been hiding from us?" Adel looked her in the eyes, even if she wouldn't look back.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Victor, nice to meet you!" Randy said, bowing back in pretty much the same fashion he did. "I really love this island and boy, from the way I see that feast sure looks good!" Randy said, standing a distance and shaking the water off his fur. He went over to pick up his collar and clipped it back on, and he saw Heart standing on a rock, ready to jump into the water. "HEART! JUMP ON IN! THE WATER'S FANTASTIC!" Randy called out to her, standing beside Victor and chuckling. "That's Heart by the way, we met when the ship docked at the pier.

"Just wondering Victor, uhm...I don't mean rude but...what species of dog are you supposed to be? Are you like german shepard or doberman...because you look bigger than other dog I see..." Randy asked in curiosity.
"Oh, I'm a German Lycaon, a successfull breed 'tween our African Cape Dog ancestors and da humans' German Sheperd Dogs. We were on da verge of extinctione, when da humans came wid their weaponries, helped us defet our enemies an' allowed us t'mate with their pets. Since den, we strongly encourage crossbreedin', in ordah to get an even strongah species. 'Tis an evolution thing. See dat cub ovah dere?" Victor indicated Gian
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy turned his head and sighted an interesting looking Labrador Wolf mix cub, which was a pretty rare sight aside from Victor. He cocked his head as he looked at his tall stature and his mouth opened slowly with awe. "Wow. Never seen these species before. Very interesting indeed. And he look like wolf too..I wonder what I look like If I Japanese Spitz and have wolf features.." Randy cited, already imaging what he'd look like if he were crossbred.

Randy felt more at home already than he did back in Hong Kong. He decided that he wanted to make Meriweather Island his home from this moment forth. No more living in the streets and begging for money. No more..

He turned and looked back at Heart and saw that she was standing at the edge of the water and holding her neck. He dashed passed her and flung himself into the water with a big splash and surfaced, waving at her. "C'mon in! The water is seriously great! Don't worry, I'll hold you if you can't swim!" Randy called out.

"Hey Victor! I think my friend is still a little nervous! You think that theres anything scary in this water I'm in?" he called out to Victor.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor laughed heartily at his guest's genetic suggestion. "Ah wouldn' recommend that crossing, mah friend, unless you had a suicide strek in ya! Gian is da son of Ulysses there," he indicated the black labrador playing with the collie on the shore, "and of a red wolf from the Green Forest Ring. They fell in love but she had to leave her pack or her kin would've killed her. Dem wolves 're not so fond of strangers and, like rabbits, they hate mixin' breeds. But if ya want to, you kin come visit our villages anytime. Ye'll find plenty of nice girls willing t'be romantically involved wid a nice lad of yer likes. I ain't kidding, we take crossbreeding very seriously, 'tis almost a sacred thing for us.
"And as for yer friend, dinna worry. Close to da shore is safe. Just beware of dem dolphins."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh okay! I wanna see the village later if that's possible! Hehehe....And did I hear it right? Dolphins? Randy asked excitedly, shaking the water off from his head as he floated and looked around in an almost frantic state. "I've always wanted to play with dolphins! Maybe they're around here?" Randy called back to Victor.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Randy's words made Victor wag vigorously his tail. "My boy, we like someone who knows what he wants! Yer welcome t' com' t' Salisgrave village right after da party. Ye may share yor time with us instead than at da resort, da Direction doesn't mind as long as we return ya safe an' sound. Believe me, ya do us much honor.
"As for dem dolphins, if ya'r sure of yer intentions, just...think. Call dem wid yer mind. But beware, dem idea of 'game' is somewhat...rude."