HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Game »

"Do we want to sit down and eat?" Celeste asked as she followed Colin. She still felt antsy, like something had to be done at that exact moment. Would Bigby allow them to...No, that's rubbish. I just need to take my mind off of it. And being Celeste, and therefor an expert at not thinking of things, she pushed the encounter to the back of her mind.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"I'd like'ta!" Colin's grin widened at the idea, and he marched off down one path, gesturing for the group to follow. He'd always liked visiting the resort, and now he got to join a group of tourists for a meal.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel smiled. "Yes, food does sound good." He hadn't eaten since the day before, so he was really hungry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"All right, what about eating on the beach, folks? At this hour, humans have left to dine inside, while we can enjoy a nice cool weather and the smell of the sea. Also, we can keep knowing each other in a more tranquil setting. Anybody for it?" Ulysses raised his paw.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian kind of stuck to the back of the group, watching everyone talk and such. He was excited to get to see more of the humans resort, but at the same time he wondered if it was wrong to go with out telling the Elders where he was heading. He had been gone for awhile today, and he always got a scolding when he returned. He also wondered what happened to his plan to get Roxanne to play with the village kids and himself, it seemed like everyone who was older just changed their minds and decided to do something else. Not that he minded, Roxanne seemed happier, and everyone was getting along. The island was starting to work it's magic on these people, and he figured soon enough their woes would be washed away, and they could really start enjoying themselves. "Much mo' fun with de' people O'Salisgrave though..." He muttered under his breath.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh-ho, dissent in dem ranks, we have?" Said a familiar voice, before the familiar shape of Victor emerged in front of the group. "Ah hearde ye, cub: ye wan't've fun wid yer people, methinks we ken arrance sometin'. Aftah all, de beach ain't closed to us natives, and only us know how to make da best of a party under dem stars! Whaddaya think, honored guestse?" He asked to the tourists, and winkied at Ulysses.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Hello Victor!" Roxanne wagged her tail in greeting. "Where have you been? You missed quite a lot of stuff! Anyway..." She turned to the group. "I'd love to go to the beach! That's a fantastic idea Ulysses, we can have a picnic by the sea!" She glanced at Celeste again, and she noticed that the cat seemed deep in her thoughts. She really should try to relax a little. Maybe if I... The collie grinned as she spoke again. "That is, unless Celeste objects to being so close to water..."
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste turned to Roxanne. "As long as I don't have to be in it, water is perfect," she replied, her tone light. "A bite by the beach sounds delightful."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel shrugged. "I do not have a problem vith zis."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor clasped his paws. "Great! Y'know, it would've been so awkward t'sende all dat stuff back, now." The German Lycaon raised his paws and clapped twice.
And at least a dozen of Salisgrave residents came, carrying dishes, pots, wood, flints -everything to set up a veritable party! "Ah took da liberty to have sam of our specialties fixed just for ya, folks. Y'all were very brave today, especially ol' Ulysses here, and no way we'll let you have sandwiches and who knows what imported junk!" He grimaced, tongue sticking out. "And dinna worry yourself to furless, Gian: 'tis alright, you may stay wid yer ol' dog 's long as you want. Now, let's go."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Suffice to say, Gian was a little shocked when Victor came out of nowhere to surprise the group. With the suggestion, Gian smiled as everyone seemed to agree to go to the beach. It was great to hear! He guessed he still didn't like it in the big complexes that humans made, it just didn't feel... natural. He liked it outside much better then anywhere inside. Gian ran up to Victor as he said he could go with his dad, and hugged his leg as he watched everyone coming from the bushes. "Whoo! Dis' is gonna be de bestest!" He turned and ran over to one of the younger members struggling to carry a heavy pot, and helped him. "You'r de best, Victor!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Mmm yeah...yeah...cash rollin' in..." Randy Chan, a Japanese Spitz said as he sat on his bed and stared at his laptop, generating cash from various websites which he hacked about 2 hours ago and a small but steady stream of money was rolling into a miscellaneous bank account. The other night before he had already pick-pocketed several guests while onboard the Sea Dragon, the massive cruise ship which was bound for Meriweather Island.

He had run away from his so called "human" and wanted to start afresh in somewhere different, forgetting the past he once had. Still, he needed to be financially secure at first. Somehow, somewhere deep inside him, he knew that cheating and stealing wasn't good moral values, but it seemed so natural after all those horrible years of living in poverty, especially with that tyrannical and greedy son of a charming young woman he called his...

“Attention, ladies and gentlemen. This is Captain Oswald Edward Smith talking: We are thirty minutes from entering Meriweather Island. All passengers that have booked a vacation in Blue Peak Shore get ready to disembark. The other passengers are kindly asked to stay onboard for the duration of the operations. Thank you.”

Randy's ears perked up as his thoughts got interrupted by the happy voice over the P.A system in his cabin. He wagged his tail and opened up the curtains of his window, revealing serene blue waters and the Island itself in all its splendour. "Mmm Pretty..." Randy said as he shed a small tear from his eye, knowing that he is indeed in safe place now.

The cruise ship finally docked and Randy packed his laptop and grabbed a small duffel bag full of his I.T gear. He put on a pair of sunglasses as he stepped out of his cabin and made his way to the elevators which led down to the Pier, which seemed to have some pets like him and a greeting committee down there. The elevator shot up and Randy stepped into it, letting it travel leisurely down. He adjusted his sunglasses and brushed his fur as the elevator hit the ground and opened it's doors to the gleaming sunlight and a beautiful scenery of heaven and earth, but it felt kinda weird without his...

"Hmph.." Randy said, ignoring the thought and looking around, wondering who would be coming up to greet him.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Suffice to say, Gian was a little shocked when Victor came out of nowhere to surprise the group. With the suggestion, Gian smiled as everyone seemed to agree to go to the beach. It was great to hear! He guessed he still didn't like it in the big complexes that humans made, it just didn't feel... natural. He liked it outside much better then anywhere inside. Gian ran up to Victor as he said he could go with his dad, and hugged his leg as he watched everyone coming from the bushes. "Whoo! Dis' is gonna be de bestest!" He turned and ran over to one of the younger members struggling to carry a heavy pot, and helped him. "You'r de best, Victor!"
"Shucks, boy. Ah want t'make sure our dearest guestse get the best us natives can offer. Our sacrede rule is dat no one leaves dis island wid a sad face, after all." He winked at the cub. "Also, dis party is in honor of you and yer daddy. Ye really rubbed dos snotty rabbits' muzzles in it, eh?" He ruffled Gian's head fur.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

The Game wrote:Celeste turned to Roxanne. "As long as I don't have to be in it, water is perfect," she replied, her tone light. "A bite by the beach sounds delightful."
Hmmm, not even a smile! What does it take to make that girl laugh? Roxanne turned her gaze down to her feet as she walked on the forest path. A small frown appeared on her face, and she idly kicked a rock. However, she misjudged the angle, and instead of steering clear from anybody, the rock went flying straight towards Colin's feet.

Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Huh. A pic-nic on de beach soun's nice." Colin looked back at Victor, Ulysses and Gian with a grin. "Mebbe I can 'ear more about de big fight with - Ow!" Colin felt a sharp pain as something hard smacked into his toe. He instantly yanked that foot off the ground and hopped around for a moment, teetering dangerously off to the left and right before he grabbed onto a low-hanging tree branch and steadied himself. He looked around with a confused expression. "Th'heck wuzzat?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Roxanne stopped as she realized what she has done. She watched helplessly as the lycaon stumbled and hopped on one foot, cringing as he almost fell over before grabbing on to a branch. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Colin!" Her cheeks were as red as tomatoes. "I didn't mean to hit you!" It seemed she was unintentionally abusing the poor guy today. First the tree branch in the forest, then the smothering hug that sent them both to the ground, and now this! "Are you okay?"

Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Colin released the tree branch and gently lowered his foot back to the ground. It was a bit sore, but there didn't seem to be any damage. He glanced back at Roxanne. "Hmm? Oh, don' worry 'bout it. I've 'ad worse." He flashed her a comforting smile. " 'Sides, it was an accident."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian smiled, holding in a laugh as he watched Colin jump around in pain. He'd seen the whole thing after Victor riffled his head fur. He walked over to Colin as Roxanne approached him, and clasped his hands behind his back with a wild mischievous grin. "It's true! Ya' shou'da see de beat'in his motha tossed 'em a wdeek ago... a feat'o embaressing as the chief of long ears getting beat'in! Ain't that not righ', slacker?" He nudged Colin, knowing that little piece of information, weather it was true or not, would get a bit of a rouse out of Colin. Gian was set on running if the O'salisgrave tried anything.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Colin narrowed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at the giggling red wolf mix. "Ah, quit yer yammerin'." He continued down the path, pausing only to push a leafy branch out of the way. He glanced back with a sly grin, then let the thin branch swing back into place and bop Gian on the nose. "Whoops! Migh' wanna watch where you're goin', Gian!"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Roxanne's embarrassment was forgotten the minute Colin and Gian began their lighthearted antics. Boys will be boys, indeed! She clasped a paw around her muzzle to stifle the laughter, and glanced at Celeste. Maybe this little show would lighten her mood?

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel was smiling. It was hard to not smile at Colin and Gian. Those two are crazy!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian stumbled back when the branch got him right in the nose. He held his muzzle as he winced, and moved around funny for a moment before he growled playfully and ran after Colin. "I'll show ya' sumting ta' watch for!" He called out, grabbing the vial of green slop he used to dye his fur with from the rope belt he wore and jumped upwards when he reached Colin, pouring it on top of his head. He came to a stumbling landing and spun around, tongue sticking out of his mouth. "Ya' got abou' twenny secons ta' wash it out befo' it's perm'inint!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ulysses was doing his best not to burst out laughing. "Yup! Just like his mother," he said. "He's got all her fire."
Victor nodded. "And one day, he'll be the first of a new breed. His cubs shall be the pride of this island." He spoke in plain English to underline the seriousness of his words.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

thrasherblades wrote:"Hmph.." Randy said, ignoring the thought and looking around, wondering who would be coming up to greet him.
When the ship reach the dock, Stephanie took her things with one hand, and with the other took her beautiful and amazing black guitar, which one put in her shoulder. The she closed her room door and went following to the people to the ship exit, right to the docks.

-Fresh start!... again- She thought.

When she reached the docks, started to wait for her welcome car. Her parents sent a car for her, which one is gonna take her to her new brand home.

After 30 minutes in the dock, and 3 cellphone calls, she was alone with a strange japanese spitz dog and his laptop.

-What a hell- She thought.

-Hi, I'm Stephanie, but you can tell me "Heart"- Said to the little dog.
-What is your name?-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste put on a smile. "Settle down you two, before you do something you regret." Celeste wanted to take back the words right away; she sounded too motherly. The others could loosen up and even laugh, yet here she was, trying to be a parent to everyone's fun. She couldn't stop herself from scolding Gian though. "Gracious Gian, isn't that dangerous? Will it really be permanent?" The smile faded into a thine, worried line.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Oh my!" Roxanne's eyes widened as she watched Gian dump the green paint on Colin's head. There seemed to be enough of it in the lycaon's headfur, that if it really was permanent, it would leave him with the hairdo a punk would be envious of! "Hold on, I can help!" she shouted, and dug into her backpack. She pulled out a large bottle, twisted the cap off with lightning speed, and unceremoniously poured the contents on Colin's head. The water washed away the paint, thoroughly soaking Colin's coat in the process.

thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

theblackcateyes wrote:
-Hi, I'm Stephanie, but you can tell me "Heart"- Said to the little dog.
-What is your name?-
Randy was a little taken aback as this fuchsia colored cat appeared from out of the blue to greet him, almost dropping his laptop which he carried in his left paw. He retained his composure and faced the other pet, who had introduced herself as Stephanie or "Heart"

Being the naturally shy dog that he was, he kept adjusted the sunglasses further up his eyes and stuck out his right paw towards her, looking a little to the left but not making it obvious. Thank God for sunglasses..

"Ahhh..Haro.." Randy began with a small blush beginning to blotch out beneath his eyes and white furry cheeks. "My name is Randy Chan. Nice to meet you Stephanie Heart" he said, not saying much after that. He really had no idea. Unless...

"Hey uh Stephanie Heart..." Randy said. "Uh...You waiting for owner? Is it okay I come with you? I new to island so I don't really know way around." he asked, taking a chance.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
theblackcateyes

thrasherblades wrote:
"Hey uh Stephanie Heart..." Randy said. "Uh...You waiting for owner? Is it okay I come with you? I new to island so I don't really know way around." he asked, taking a chance.
-Well...- She said before her cellphone rang.

-Wait a second...Hello?- She said to Randy and her phone respectively.

The cat walked away while was talking.

-What! you promised, you said that you were coming!!OF COURSE I'M MAD!!...FORGET IT!! I'LL TAKE A CAB, THANK YOU FOR NOTHING.- She said while was ending the call.

The cat whispered some angry words to her and then turned around and approached to the dog.

-Looks like nobody is coming for me, you wanna take a cab?- Asked to the "so shy"dog. And just when she finished her speech, a yellow cab passed them.

-EY!!- Said the cat raising her right hand. When the cab stopped, she opened the door and asked to the silly dog.

-So.. are you gonna come?-
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Well uh...yah of course, would love to!" Randy said with a smile breaking out. This was it, he was ready to meet and live with his new parents...hopefully. He had a pretty dirty and screwed up past, and he had nothing to lose except that. He felt nervous, somewhat excited to meet them. Should he tell them his story, or shouldn't he. This was the thought which ran back and forth within his mind.

He got into the cab and removed his sunglasses, plopping his laptop onto his tiny legs. "So uh...your parents, they live here? How long arready?" he said, trying his best to strike up a conversation. Thank goodness he had learnt the English language back in Hong Kong, but it was still slightly tinted with his accent too.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Mareks wrote:He came to a stumbling landing and spun around, tongue sticking out of his mouth. "Ya' got abou' twenny secons ta' wash it out befo' it's perm'inint!"
The Broken Fox wrote:"Hold on, I can help!" she shouted, and dug into her backpack. She pulled out a large bottle, twisted the cap off with lightning speed, and unceremoniously poured the contents on Colin's head. The water washed away the paint, thoroughly soaking Colin's coat in the process.
When Colin realized what Gian had done, he looked at the red wolf mix with widened eyes and took a step toward him. "You little- erk! Colin felt the water pouring down his back, over his limbs, and into his face. He stood there spluttering for a moment, before looking at the still half-full water bottle in Roxanne's paws, then back to Gian. A toothy grin spread across his face, and he snatched up the bottle and darted towards the gloating red wolf/lycaon with it held above his head. "Time f'yer bath, Gian!"
theblackcateyes

-Well, actually... they divorced, and I left them and decided to move here, my mother supported me with money, because even when she didn't understand my decision, but she wouldn't be able to leave her helpless daughter. Sure, I helpless jajaja (said sarcastically)-
-Hey, you take this, and take us wherever we want today- Said while was giving a huge money package, which one the driver took, saw and happy accepted.

- So, honey, I saw by your accent that you're not from here, where are you going?- Said smiling to the pet.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

A blush appeared on his cheeks as the word "honey" reached his already perked up ears. <Hrmm, what a cute girl...Oh well, I might as well tell her everything then...>

"I'm from Hong Kong. And actually, I run away from home. I hate my Daddy.." Randy said, looking at her, then looking at the window. He thought about it for a while then turned back to face her again. "Then, can your parents uhm...let me stay a while? Adopt me maybe?" Randy asked.
theblackcateyes

-Of course no...maybe you got me all wrong, my mother sent a car (which one never arrived) for pick me up; but they are not here, I'm alone on this island, I want to start my life, a fresh start, do you understand me?- Said to the dog, making sure he had not be lost again in her scrambled thoughts.

-But, if you mean that we must live together, alright!! Let's do it!!- She screamed in the cab.
-So, maybe we'll need to let our things, right?... Hey you, take us to the best hotel in this place-

When the driver accepted, the cab turn in the corner and Heart looked for the window.The place seems so perfect, too many lights, too many people, but in some way too pacific, she could start again.

30 minutes later, the arrived to the hotel, took their stuff, her beloved guitar, and went to the reception.

-Thanks, I'll call you when we need you again- Said to the driver.
-Are you okay? If you don't like the hotel idea, we can look for another place- She said to the dog, he looked a little disappointed.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian frowned slightly when Roxanne came to Colin's rescue, but had no time to mourn the loss of his dye before the Lycaon came after him with the bottle of water in his paw. Gian jumped to a start and dashed away from him, laughing as he ran down the beach, kicking up sand in his wake and laughing wildly. "You're never going to catch me, Slacker! I run more then you do in a whole season!" He called back over his shoulder, forgetting his English tongue and speaking the native language of the tribe. He has having too much fun to be bothered with concentrating on his speech.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh...right right I'm sorry I understand now." Randy apologized, scratching his head. "And uh...ya...living together with you, now I not feeling lonely anymore. That's great, we can be like siblings or something!" Randy said with excitement in his voice. He laughed when she screamed with excitement and tried to calm her down. "Haha...you're one to be pleased eh.."

When they both arrived at the hotel, Randy looked up and gazed at the structure's towering height, then looked back at Heart when she had asked him wether it's okay to live here. Randy smiled and looked back up. "It definetly is so much betta than living in the streets so this is perfect!" Randy exclaimed, finally relieved to be getting proper living quarters for once in a long time since his owner got bankrupt.

"Well, shall we go check in?" Randy asked.
theblackcateyes

-Yeah, I guess that-

Both pets walked to the reception and spoke to the manager.

-Your room is number 512- He said
-Thanks- she said.
-The bellboy will take your bags, you can go up by that elevator-

Both pets came in and closed the elevatordoor. When Heart thought.

-Hey, you wanted to mean living on the streets?-Asked puzzled to Randy.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy sighed as he used a hand to sweep over the fur over his head. He looked at his glossy reflection upon the elevator's silver doors and turned to Heart.

"Daddy used to be very rich businessman back home. But when his business went bust we have no money left and have to live on streets and beg for money and food you know. Life very hard you know. Then I decided that, if I continue live with him, I will die. So I managed to gather some money and come here, which I think is good choice.." Randy said, folding his arms as he recalled his darker days.

"Well, I'm here now anyway. Don't care about what happen last time. And I can't wait to see the room....oh hold on...do you have money? I only have so much to last for maybe 2 months or so...what about you?" Randy asked, a little concerned. He had only so much which he had hacked and stolen, but it will soon exhaust in time.
theblackcateyes

-Mom- Said pointing to her credit card with a smile.

She was tempted to ask for his parent life after that. But better she don't spoke.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, she took the room's card and they went to the room.

-510,511... and he we are 512!-
Then put the card and the door unlocked, the pets entered.

The place seems looked great, was big, and had enormous windows to see the island from the bed, the waves breaking on the coast, while blowing peacefully serene sky. The TV in the room looked very large, lights were reassuring, besides having a small shower and Jacuzzi in an oversized bathroom, near the telephone a letter to order from the room.

-Is nothing ugly- She said.
-Don't you think?- Asked to the dog.

Excited Heart took her guitar and started to do a solo, one of her favorites songs while the relaxing waves chanted her chords.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy chuckled and nodded his head, giving her twothumbs up. The elevator came to a stop and Heart led the way to their room.

"W...wow! <This is awesome crap!> VERY NICE!" Randy exclaimed as he stared at the massive hotel room. He looked back at her with a eccentric and excited look on his face. "Nothing ugly? This is more than nothing ugly! THIS IS AMAZING!" Randy exclaimed, looking around the room again.

He noticed Heart taking out her guitar and playing it, the notes ringing out with a pristine sound from the strings. And the waves matched her playing perfectly. Randy's eyes widened as he was surprised she could play an instrument, and admired her talent. "W..wow...you're amazing!" Randy said, sitting beside her. "Maybe you can teach me one day. I only know abit of piano. Other than that thats all I--"

*GROWL*

His sentence was interrupted with the growling of his stomach. He blushed and looked down at his belly, holding it with a paw. "Heh, wow that was fast..." Randy said, looking at Heart. "Is there anyway we could erm order something up here?"
theblackcateyes

When the guitar hords were interruped by the stomach of her sibling, Heart just laughed playful, in her mind she could see to her partner heart, he was so excited with all the things of the room, Heart gets happy when saw him.

-Sure, what do you want, whatever you want?- She asked seeing the menu.
-But before that! promise me one thing!!! If I teach guitar you will teach piano, i love it!- SAid with a smile while was hanging out the room phone.