Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

OK now even I think that is going a little too far and over the line and I want to see people get pummeled with pies. :roll:
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 pm OK now even I think that is going a little too far and over the line and I want to see people get pummeled with pies. :roll:
With Bino’s luck, he’d end up attacking Jeff, or Grape who wanted to see what Max enjoyed about bubble baths.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 pm OK now even I think that is going a little too far and over the line and I want to see people get pummeled with pies. :roll:
... drowning him in whipped cream and chocolate pies?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wouldn't do that either. Only drop them in one if they can swim.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

What's the Deal with What Chicken...
Proposal 1. What Chicken is a Timelord who uses its powers over space and time to go wherever pets are making jokes about chickens. The local henhouse is its T.A.R.D.I.S.
Proposal 2. It's actually just Sten in a chicken suit and he acts gutsier when he wears it. No one must ever know of his birdsona.
Proposal 3. It's a normal chicken but it sure gets around fast.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

What chicken? I'm quite certain there has never been a chicken in this comic. In fact the very notion strikes me as absurd :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Somehow Cory and Trinket are involved in the reappearance of Chicken but I can't puzzle out the evidentiary trail ... yet..... :?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

She has good chicken senses so whenever you end up saying something about chickens that might be derogatory she will show up.

Though this is her first time attacking someone which she never did before unless it was a part of the play.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:56 pm She has good chicken senses so whenever you end up saying something about chickens that might be derogatory she will show up.

Though this is her first time attacking someone which she never did before unless it was a part of the play.
maybe she's typecast...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think she would rather that people stop using chicken as an insult and then she will be happy though I still want to know if her attacking Craig was scripted.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Boris, Rex, and Yeltsin reminisce about "The Dumbest Thing Bino Ever Did" back when they were his bully-boys.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Jealous about how big and muscular Mungo is, Kevin is secretly considering taking steroids.
Elwood Blutarsky

Karishad once set fire to the rain. Don't ask how.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sasha and Daisy secretly watch TED Talk videos which is how they are so smart.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino lets slip that Sasha can play tennis, a game Duchess reeeeeeeeally wants to learn. So Bino gets Sasha and her pal, Daisy, to give her lessons but forgot one thing - they're both pretty inept at it.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:16 pm Bino lets slip that Sasha can play tennis, a game Duchess reeeeeeeeally wants to learn. So Bino gets Sasha and her pal, Daisy, to give her lessons but forgot one thing - they're both pretty inept at it.

I would not mind seeing that arc at all, if only to see Duchess getting smacked by tennis balls.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

In addition to being a cop, Fox really wants to also try to become a rodeo cowboy since his cousin Bailey was a famous one and he wants to get her to teach him the basics.
Elwood Blutarsky

trekkie wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:33 pm
NHWestoN wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:16 pm Bino lets slip that Sasha can play tennis, a game Duchess reeeeeeeeally wants to learn. So Bino gets Sasha and her pal, Daisy, to give her lessons but forgot one thing - they're both pretty inept at it.
I would not mind seeing that arc at all, if only to see Duchess getting smacked by tennis balls.
Being dogs you know the only that is going to end is with them all running around the court chasing the ball and bringing it back in their mouths. It would be super cute.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Kitsune knows what happened to Kix's mate and Craig and Draig's biological father.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Unbeknownst to Pete/Craig, Pandemonium has a claim on his soul and Eudoant has deployed to the Terrestrial world to collect. But the green-eyed deer demon needs an ally to carry out the plan before the Celestials can block her scheme. Hmmmm .... how much does King really detest the blue gryphon? Or would Keene and Breel be approachable? Might Tarot and Sabrina have a "price"? Or Thomas and Steward? The wolves? Gale? What to do if Kix and the ferals interfere? - Bahamut bars Infernals from harming mortals before their collection at death. And would Kitsune mess with the Infernal authorities to rescue Pete or even just to prank ol'Four-Ears? Hmmmm.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm thinking that as much as Kitsune likes to screw around and torture Pete, he probably wouldn't let any harm come to him.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:52 pm I'm thinking that as much as Kitsune likes to screw around and torture Pete, he probably wouldn't let any harm come to him.
Exactly. But, as we saw with the showdown between Res and The Forgotten, he's willing to let the drama play out even if things get a little grim.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

But in the end he won't let things completely collapse catastrophically.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The puppies want Draig and Craig to have a sleep-over at their house, but Bailey and King aren't sure having ferals in the house over-night is a good idea. Kix responds by inviting the puppies to stay at the Treehouse.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that Bailey would be fine with that but King still has a massive freak out over it.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Jess has to stop Custom Ink from trying to convert the pups to the opener religion.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Miles ponders who should become pack leader when he can not longer do the job. Some of his memories about family members are pretty illuminating ... and funny!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Max ended up getting addicted to catnip which lead to his uncontrollable addiction when he was a kitten.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Trinket wants to visit the Grand Canyon but her attraction to "shinneys" keeps her pretty range-bound.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Cori and the father of his sister's litter do not get along at all because said father is straight-laced and not a huckster.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Itzuki wants to learn about local wildlife so Zachery invites him to Jessica's treehouse.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now I have images of Ink falling in love with him and Falstaff and Truck being jealous. LOL
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:20 pm Now I have images of Ink falling in love with him and Falstaff and Truck being jealous. LOL
That's a nice picture .... ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Here is a new one. Kix and Kitsune are pretending to be a couple just for appearances but Kix will eventually fall in love with Kitsune for real.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kix is actually the li'l dino-demon.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I actually could see that happening despite the fact that I think it would be very disturbing. :|
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Pueblo talks his very reluctant mother into visiting the zoo and Gale is suddenly smitten with a serious attraction to Shadrul.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Impressed with how physically fit and active DeeVee is, one of the physical education teachers convinces him to go and sign up for the wrestling team.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:56 pm Impressed with how physically fit and active DeeVee is, one of the physical education teachers convinces him to go and sign up for the wrestling team.
That would have to be terrifying for his opponents. I assume the wolves are in a tiny minority of students. Imagine being paired against a fully grown wolf?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It would be even more petrifying when you realize that the wolf cubs aren't even fully GROWN yet!