Sasha and Daisy open a flower shop.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

How long until one of the pets ends up falling in manure then? :lol:
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Spo going to university means Marion and a hungry bobcat.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:24 pm How long until one of the pets ends up falling in manure then? :lol:
I figure if Bino hasn't done it by now, nobody's gonna do it. Unless Rick introduces a bovine character. ;)
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:24 pm How long until one of the pets ends up falling in manure then? :lol:
I figure if Bino hasn't done it by now, nobody's gonna do it. Unless Rick introduces a bovine character. ;)
bovine
As a comuppance, I could see it happening to Duchess, but I doubt we'll see it happen.

As for a bovine character, the one time we saw Grape yelling at one, they were not shown to be great conversationalists.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:42 am
NHWestoN wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am
bovine
As a comuppance, I could see it happening to Duchess, but I doubt we'll see it happen.

As for a bovine character, the one time we saw Grape yelling at one, they were not shown to be great conversationalists.
As I remember, the topic Grape was hollering about might have made a cow a bit uncommunicative, although the horses handled the same issue with humor and grace. ;)
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

They’re surprisingly chill about the fact that some of them are ultimately food.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

D-Rock wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 pm They’re surprisingly chill about the fact that some of them are ultimately food.
Yeah, now that you mention it, it is kinda "chilling".
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Nobody other than Fido will have noticed that Spo had left for a while.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Spo tries to impress Squeak with stories of his European travels, he fails.
D-Rock wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 pm They’re surprisingly chill about the fact that some of them are ultimately food.
The cats are kinda chill about it too. Grape did kill that one mouse (Faustus?) but he was being pretty obnoxious and annoying her, and while the Bigglesworths go after mice it seems to be only when their owner miscounts and leaves out too little food. Sabrina hunts them but has them healed and rehomed. Heck, the mice were even in an Imaginate! Guys and Dolls. (That did feature Maxwell stepping on a mouse but, I think that might the equivalent of a smack for the larger animals) I’m thinking the cats of Babylon Gardens(or at least Max, Grape, and Sabrina ) generally have a “live and let live” attitude towards the mice.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

On his downtime, Fido who learned how to play DnD from watching his owner Ryan sometimes plays with Joey, Dallas and Lester.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

He gets as annoyed by Lester as the others do.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Makes me wonder in Ryan, Jake and Jeff's DnD group who would be the Lester there? (My money is on Jeff).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Poncho wants to learn to play the bass so he can talk the wolf cubs into forming a jazz quartet.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Squeak is seriously considering taking a restraining order out on Spo but hasn't done so yet because she can't find anybody that will help since she has no money.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maybe Joey gets allowance from Jake, and she can ask him for a loan.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:34 pm Squeak is seriously considering taking a restraining order out on Spo but hasn't done so yet because she can't find anybody that will help since she has no money.
This quandary convinces Squeak that she should get a law degree ... after all, Mr. London got one, how hard can it be?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well if you have a little bit of mony you can send away for one and get your diploma in a few short days!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Maxwell discovers an old tape in Bino's toy chest and is astonished to find recordings from when Bino, Fido, and Joey were pups. They played bluegrass and they were good!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

One of his many injuries must have made him forget about that then. :mrgreen:
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Knowing Bino, he probably tried to take over and Joey wracked him with his banjo.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:09 pm Knowing Bino, he probably tried to take over and Joey wracked him with his banjo.
... Just as Fido walked out in disgust and frustration.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Squeak sometimes wishes that Joey would fight for her honor when Spo hits on her but Joey is too nice and non-violent to do so.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino decides the Good Ol'Dogs Club needs a game night to spur membership; He has cause to regret that idea when Lester, Dallas, Joey, and Squeak show up and try to take things over.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion gets a job with the university IT department running cable through the walls, taking him to parts of the university that are less than desirable.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Spo sees Marion who is in college and working towards the goals that he had while he is human and tries to pick a fight with him.

Marion doesn't even need Lois to put Spo in his place.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marion threatens to get Spo an interview with Cathy from the reptile house ... on her side of the glass.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He better be careful he doesn't end up trapped there also. :?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:52 am He better be careful he doesn't end up trapped there also. :?

Spo is acting like such an arrogant fool, he’d probably go into Cathy’ s habitat by himself thinking he’d kick her butt. Marion wouldn’t even have to go in. Or Cathy would see that Marion was being respectful, and let him go or leave him be and concentrate on the annoying mouse.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino buys a sailboat... Uh Oh.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The reason why pets are able to viciously beat Bino is because for some reason he heals much faster than other pets would and it can't be explained.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Noticing Bino's powers of rapid recovery, "Discount Jack" tries to get him to help peddle a snake-oil medicine the one-armed one claims speeds healing.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When it comes out that it DOESN'T, he better hope he can heal as fast as Bino.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

... or run faster!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm thinking it will need to be healing because I can see someone who is angry asking Gale who is annoyed with him to take care of it.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:08 pm I'm thinking it will need to be healing because I can see someone who is angry asking Gale who is annoyed with him to take care of it.
The Babylon Gardens "Godfather"?!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut based the character of Houndstooth in the comic on a character that he used to known in his past.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:08 pm I'm thinking it will need to be healing because I can see someone who is angry asking Gale who is annoyed with him to take care of it.
I'm not sure that Gale would be all that receptive. It might just have been her interaction with Bailey, but she seems kind of standoffs.

Now Lois I could see being drawn in, possibly by Devo.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

She is standoffish but since she seems to have a BIG problem with him that was worse than the problems she had with the rest of the pack I feel she might consider.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:18 pm Peanut based the character of Houndstooth in the comic on a character that he used to known in his past.
Oooo-Oooo-Oooo, backstory !!!