Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Alex

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Alex »

copper wrote:Sabrina is in trouble when Marvin asks her out. He has developed a crush on her, and wants to see where it goes. Sabrina doesn't know what to do. She can't tell him that she is already dating someone, since it might expose her relationship with Fido, but she can't be silent, or turn him down without reason, that would just be rude. It's a good thing Grape swoops in and takes her away before things turned awkward. She knows that it is only a temporary fix, and that Marvin will be back, which worries her. Just as she wished she had someone other than Fido to talk to, Grape reveals that she and Peanut know. Sabrina gains a confidant in Grape, and she knows Fido could use someone to talk to. Sabrina's tail whips back and forth excitedly as she waits to let Fido know who his new best friend will be.
And..... what happens with Marvin?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

rip off mode on
One day Sasha will find a magic book and release 40 cards inside of it and now she'll have to catch all the magic cards whiole competes with Bino. She'll also discover that one of her frinds is an magic creature ion disguise (hint: not Tarot).
Behold the adventures of Sasha card captor!
/rip off mode off
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Names which we previously assumed were just a stylistic choice are actually literal descriptions of what the characters actually are:
Peanut
Grape
King
Fox
Tiger
etc.

They will remove their disguises soon
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice one, Pea.

Turns out Zach is a girl. Nobody knew, not even Jerry Arbelt. Zach is too young to know, but she finds out soon enough, when she goes to the vet for her first ever checkup.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

angelusbr wrote:rip off mode on
One day Sasha will find a magic book and release 40 cards inside of it and now she'll have to catch all the magic cards whiole competes with Bino. She'll also discover that one of her frinds is an magic creature ion disguise (hint: not Tarot).
/rip off mode off
What is this ripped off from!? I watched it but i cant remember!

Rex will enter a big cooking contest and win. He will get his own cooking show on the Pet Food Network!
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

Cwitt wrote:
angelusbr wrote:rip off mode on
/rip off mode off
What is this ripped off from!? I watched it but i cant remember!
It's from Sakura Card captors.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bino's owner will take this opportunity to disown Bino, who has always been a nuisance to him. Without an identifying collar, he is sent to the pound. He is deemed Missing by the GODC, until his owner tells Fox what happened, then they try to figure out how to get him out. Though his brothers want to help, they know that their owners know him too well to take him in.

Meanwhile, Bino is too upset by what happened to even eat or talk to anyone. That is until one day, when He is visited by a pet volunteer counselor. It is Peanut. He feels sorry for Bino, and in typical Peanut fashion, gets his family to adopt Bino. Bino has no idea why Peanut of all dogs would do this for him, but he intends to find out. Bino eventually learns from Peanut how to be a good dog, and even considers Peanut as much of a brother as Fido and Joey. He begins to feel so close to Peanut, that he reveals his biggest secret to him. BAD IDEA....
My characters
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

copper wrote:He begins to feel so close to Peanut, that he reveals his biggest secret to him. BAD IDEA....
And after this everything returns to normal :P
My account on DA (something happens since I'm back here :))

My youtube accoint (with failed attemps to at least pretend I can sing)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

copper wrote: He begins to feel so close to Peanut, that he reveals his biggest secret to him. BAD IDEA....
I don't know whether to say is this a epic fail moment or just a very, very, bad idea.
Shake

Post by Shake »

Erm... Does Bino HAVE a huge secret that's been revealed yet? I can't seem to remember any.
You've shattered my mind and rearranged the pieces into something beautiful.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bino's big secret is a previous Wild Mass Guess. You know, about Fido being Peanut's father. Like I said, Bad Idea.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Copper, are you secretly the Doctor? I can't think of anyone else capable of this level of crazy-awesome.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Naylor, I am too old to be the doctor, or is it too young? Now where did I leave the keys to the TARDIS... :lol:

No, I just think that the family secret would be revealed to Peanut by his uncle, who believes he should know the secret of who his father is, and why he has his cat loving tendencies. Also, he should know his true destiny...
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:Naylor, I am too old to be the doctor, or is it too young? Now where did I leave the keys to the TARDIS... :lol:

No, I just think that the family secret would be revealed to Peanut by his uncle, who believes he should know the secret of who his father is, and why he has his cat loving tendencies. Also, he should know his true destiny...
To finally bring peace between waffles and pancakes?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

They will never truly know peace, Naylor. Peanut's destiny is written in the Cosmic Game, of course, so just checkout the strategy guide. :P

When Fido takes Joey out one day for a little brotherly outing, they both take Squeak and Spo. The other neighborhood dogs see them with mice on their heads, and assume that they are making a fashion statement. Owing to Fido's popularity, and wanting to be trendy, mice become the new must have fashion accessory. Soon, all the neighborhood dogs have little mouse friends on their head, and proudly wear them around the neighborhood. The mice love this arrangement, since it means protection from the cats.Only Bino is a holdout, since he thinks it is crazy to have a mouse on your head and he wants to distance himself from his brother as much as possible.
My characters
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

copper wrote:When Fido takes Joey out one day for a little brotherly outing, they both take Squeak and Spo. The other neighborhood dogs see them with mice on their heads, and assume that they are making a fashion statement. Owing to Fido's popularity, and wanting to be trendy, mice become the new must have fashion accessory. Soon, all the neighborhood dogs have little mouse friends on their head, and proudly wear them around the neighborhood. The mice love this arrangement, since it means protection from the cats.Only Bino is a holdout, since he thinks it is crazy to have a mouse on your head and he wants to distance himself from his brother as much as possible.
And after this he is the only one member of his Club, because rest of members goes with this new trend ;)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Shake wrote:Erm... Does Bino HAVE a huge secret that's been revealed yet? I can't seem to remember any.
Bino is a squid
Image Image
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:They will never truly know peace, Naylor. Peanut's destiny is written in the Cosmic Game, of course, so just checkout the strategy guide. :P

When Fido takes Joey out one day for a little brotherly outing, they both take Squeak and Spo. The other neighborhood dogs see them with mice on their heads, and assume that they are making a fashion statement. Owing to Fido's popularity, and wanting to be trendy, mice become the new must have fashion accessory. Soon, all the neighborhood dogs have little mouse friends on their head, and proudly wear them around the neighborhood. The mice love this arrangement, since it means protection from the cats.Only Bino is a holdout, since he thinks it is crazy to have a mouse on your head and he wants to distance himself from his brother as much as possible.
...so that's where all the genius went. I was wondering where I lost it.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

copper wrote:They will never truly know peace, Naylor.
Just want to say that waffles and pancakes will put aside their differences when they are both attacked by the French toast/crepe alliance.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
copper wrote:They will never truly know peace, Naylor.
Just want to say that waffles and pancakes will put aside their differences when they are both attacked by the French toast/crepe alliance.
Ah, yes...the Last Alliance of Pancakes and Waffles. I was there, Brent. I was there 3,000 years ago...I was there when IHOP took the syrup. I was there the day the strength of pancakes failed.

It should have ended that day, but crepes were allowed to endure. There's no strength left in the world of pancakes.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

it's because the crepes hired potato mercenaries and sent them to infiltrate and destroy the pancakes from the inside out. the last vestiges of the pancake kingdom are hiding as hotcakes and griddlecakes.
the waffles were done in because they thought too highly of themselves. they're stuck in belgium because of their oversized Eggo.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

Marvin is a dog born with cat-like features and he's completely aware of that, but he hides it from everybody.
Shake

Post by Shake »

Here's something that occurred to me a little while ago, regarding Grapenut and the whole interspecies relationships thing.

So, let's say Grape and Peanut do end up getting together. (Max can be kind of a jerk at times and I can see the whole spirit DnD thing with Tarot getting complicated. Now they're single and available!) They try to keep it a secret because of that whole stigma about cat-dog couples. But it gets out. Everyone thinks they're weird, more harassment like what Peanut got for his cat pictures, etc. In a show of support, Joey and Squeek "come out" about their relationship.* (And let's hope Joey doesn't do this without asking Squeek...) This reinforces the whole "This is some weird ****" notion.
Bunch of drama later, Fido and Sabrina come out as well. Finding out that one of the neighborhood's idols (if not THE idol) is in love with a cat makes everyone stop and think that hey, maybe this isn't just some weird thing for freaks.

Yeah, this is something I could actually see happening. Unless I've majorly misremembered something from canon.

*I can't remember for sure, is it just cat-dog most of the pets find distasteful, or any interspecies?
You've shattered my mind and rearranged the pieces into something beautiful.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The whole interspecies thing hasn't been touched upon, really, Shake. That is why it gets so dark in fanfics and guesses. So far only cat and dog relationships have been confirmed as weird, but I believe that that is it.

I always got the feeling that the cat and dog interspecies relationships were like the no girls allowed thing with young boys. Just an emotional age thing. If Fido and Sabrina actually came out, I think everyone would change their mind about it. Fido is almost universally loved, so anything he does would probably be viewed in that light. The pets of Babylon Gardens seem to be stuck in that transitionary age of adolescence where most just want to follow, and the one they follow for the most part, Bino, seems to want to enforce stereotypes about how dogs are. This means enforcing the old cat dog hatred of old. Seriously, Bino is stuck in the fifties with the whole dog behavior stereotypes. :lol:
My characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

copper wrote:I always got the feeling that the cat and dog interspecies relationships were like the no girls allowed thing with young boys.
I thought the same thing, but It may be that to a more extreme degree.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Peanut will discover that he is actually an A.I.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Daisy isn't hiding anything. She is really that, uh...... clueless. That doesn't stop Tiger from falling in love with her though. It's the perfect match, since Tiger's favorite subject is himself. When he isn't talking about that, he is stuffing his face, so lack of communication won't bother him any.
My characters
Alex

Post by Alex »

In all HP comics King is either with Fox or with Pete. Does King really not know any other pet except Fox? Does he know Peanut and/or Grape?

My theory is that most pets saw King when he intoxicated himself with orange juice, so they're avoiding him. Only Fox hangs out with him because they were friends before King did that and made a fool out of himself. Also, Bino hates him, and since he is the president of GODC, he told the dogs to avoid him.
Richarson Valley

jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

Yeah, he's in some way excluded from Babylon Garden's pet society. His situation is also very similiar with Tiger's, only reasons of their "excluded" are different. But also in some way King is avoiding contact with other pets, the only one who have some kind of relationship are Milton Ferrets (because they're his "owner") and Miles with family, because after Pete's leaving, he lives with them.

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

All of Rick Griffin's comics have actually been guest comics for the real creator of Housepets...Karishad! :o
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Pete decides to 'test' the Babylon pets to see if they can be of any use to him in winning the game. So he decides to hire a pack of feral cats and dogs to hunt down and challenge each pet to a fight. To help them, Kitsune and Dragon decide to give them the power to fight them off. The name of this malicious pack? The Akatsuki.
Grape vs Sasori
Bino vs Deidara
Tiger vs Kisame
Marvin vs Tobi
King vs Itachi
Max vs Kakuzu
Fox vs Hidan
Tarot vs Konan
Peanut vs Pain
Anyone who gets this reference gets a cookie.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Peanut was riding with the plow the day it shoveled the road snow onto Maxwell. It's how he got to Tarot's house in the first place.

Maxwell got more irony he thought that day, considering this is Peanut's payback for the Wolf Cub massacre at the Theme Land Park!
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Naruto Cookies, yay!

Max is only dating Grape to make Peanut jealous. You see, Max knows about Fido and Sabrina. He also knows that Sabrina broke up with him to date Fido. Ever since then, Max has hated cat lovers as much as Bino. He saw the drawing and the cat lover talk surrounding Peanut, so after he found out Grape was a girl, he decided to woo her. This whole relationship between Max and Grape is nothing but some twisted payback to Fido for stealing Sabrina from him. Max still loves Sabrina, so he can't tell anyone about the relationship, since that would hurt her, so he just takes his frustrations out on poor Peanut.
My characters
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

copper wrote:Naruto Cookies, yay!

Max is only dating Grape to make Peanut jealous. You see, Max knows about Fido and Sabrina. He also knows that Sabrina broke up with him to date Fido. Ever since then, Max has hated cat lovers as much as Bino. He saw the drawing and the cat lover talk surrounding Peanut, so after he found out Grape was a girl, he decided to woo her. This whole relationship between Max and Grape is nothing but some twisted payback to Fido for stealing Sabrina from him. Max still loves Sabrina, so he can't tell anyone about the relationship, since that would hurt her, so he just takes his frustrations out on poor Peanut.
It's so bad, so evil, so fiendish ...... I love it! :mrgreen: :twisted:

loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

copper wrote:Naruto Cookies, yay!

This is such an evil concept. I think I love you now.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

not really a storyline based idea but I feel that Tiger or Peanut would drink cafpow

they're like the male pet version of Abby in NCIS
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Alex

Post by Alex »

YingBlanc wrote:they're like the male pet version of Abby in NCIS
Peanut and Tiger are like Abby? I don't see any similarity, honestly, especially between her and Tiger. Peanut, on the other side... well, you could say that they have a happy-go-lucky personality in common.
Richarson Valley

jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

Tiger? I don't think so. As Alex said, Peanut and Abby have very similiar personality in some areas, but Tiger don't have much common with her.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Rex will start a bake sale for the local animal shelter.It is a huge success. Because of all the money he raised for it, the animal shelter gives him a plaque and the local newspaper names him dog of the year. All of the pets in Babylon Gardens are proud of Rex, and their image of him as a cutthroat is somewhat softened. He starts to become as popular as Fox and Fido.There is even talk of making him a co chair of the GODC.

This, of course, angers Bino. He is upset that his former lackey is now getting more attention than him. That is when Bino gets his big idea to knock Rex down a notch and keep the status quo before he loses whatever authority he once had.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Peanut has been hypnotized by an alien colony of giant bacteria, that's why he's naked
Image Image