Arcs that would never happen, but are fun to think about

Discuss the comic here
FireworkFox

Re: Arcs that would never happen, but are fun to think about

Post by FireworkFox »

trekkie wrote:Fox joins an injury/scar support group, among the members are Maxwell, Gale, and Jack.
Poor Fox...
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

Don't know if thread is dead or not, and if this idea has already been said, but a ship between mungo and natalie? Every since the babysitting adventure when king and them were hiring (and ever since that fan comic strip of natalie showing off her self in various ways) I sort of wanted to ATLEAST see them meet. But I know mungo will probably end up with fox......

Poor spring and summer, I wonder who they will get now, I mean they do have each other, but they could be related, if not good for them. If so, then maybe a autumn and winter could cool them down when they are in heat? ;)

I also just wanted another arc were we get just full on daisy talking in actual sentences and develop a LITTLE more character outside of her being a gag of "Hi, I'm daisy" off of mario.

Would also like to see that female K-9 unit member again, I wonder who she is, or it could be mungo without muscles and a pink collar, not sure....
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Mungo and Natalie appeared in the 12 Days of Housepets video, where he adamantly insisted he is not her boyfriend, and also how she got him into Satus getup.

On a different note, a permanently injured Fox is giving into despair. He answers the door one day to find two female huskies of normal coloration but familiar sight. Two huskies who requested to incarnate to be with him.

And as more a one off idea, one that assumes he is, in fact, scarred. His next Halloween costume is the Phantom of the Opera
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

dr_eirik wrote:Mungo and Natalie appeared in the 12 Days of Housepets video, where he adamantly insisted he is not her boyfriend, and also how she got him into Satus getup.

On a different note, a permanently injured Fox is giving into despair. He answers the door one day to find two female huskies of normal coloration but familiar sight. Two huskies who requested to incarnate to be with him.

And as more a one off idea, one that assumes he is, in fact, scarred. His next Halloween costume is the Phantom of the Opera
Wait, that actually happend in the video? I don't think I remember that part. And that's a shame though...

Why would fox be injured though? What happened to make him injured? Oh, you mean the sasha thing right? Yeah.... that kinda hurts a bit....

As for the two female Huskies, I kinda of like the fact they are different colors (and only ONE of them has wings. Wished both did....). But I do hope we see THEM again. I want them to have more of a personality.
Last edited by D-Rock on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Edit: Don't refer to adult activities.
CuriousCnidarian

Post by CuriousCnidarian »

ZAR22 wrote:Why would fox be injured though? What happened to make him injured? Oh, you mean the sasha thing right? Yeah.... that kinda hurts a bit....
Did you not read Wednesday's panel? He got slashed in the face by Steward.
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

CuriousCnidarian wrote:
ZAR22 wrote:Why would fox be injured though? What happened to make him injured? Oh, you mean the sasha thing right? Yeah.... that kinda hurts a bit....
Did you not read Wednesday's panel? He got slashed in the face by Steward.
I did, but I took it as emotional pain rather than literal pain, and fox didn't seem THAT badly affected, if not momentarily blinded for a short while....
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

There were visible wounds.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

D-Rock wrote:There were visible wounds.
No, I wasn't referring to his pains from that panel, I was referring to what the original op said, minus the scratch part.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

ZAR22 wrote:
No, I wasn't referring to his pains from that panel, I was referring to what the original op said, minus the scratch part.
I'm assuming that Fox was more injured that it might seem and there is a possibility of true eye damage. Even if not, even minor would to the hey hurt like the warmer afterlife location. Given that Fox is one of the nicest characters, but sometimes feels like the most abused, it makes sense. Though we don't know for sure until the strip picks up properly in a couple (?) Weeks.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

dr_eirik wrote:
ZAR22 wrote:
I'm assuming that Fox was more injured that it might seem and there is a possibility of true eye damage. Even if not, even minor would to the hey hurt like the warmer afterlife location. Given that Fox is one of the nicest characters, but sometimes feels like the most abused, it makes sense. Though we don't know for sure until the strip picks up properly in a couple (?) Weeks.
Still, it would be good to see spring and summer again in all their sherbert icecream colored colors. But IS there a autumn and winter equivalent though?
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

dr_eirik wrote:Some human, unhappy with his or her life, that has heard of Marion and Lois seeks them out to find out how to turn into an animal.
Going off of this one, so far we've only seen reluctant characters become animals so it would be good to see someone (those high schoolers) want to be an animal because like Marion pointed out they have this delusion that it'll fix they're problems only to find out that its not so easy. For example if one were to become a wolf because like Miles said all those years ago, there is this idea that wolves and life in the wild is more grand and noble then said character tries to learn how to be a wolf only to realize that it's not great, its hard and unpleasant. In a lot of ways it's rehashing Wolf's Clothing and Call of the Wild. So there would need to be a new angle. Maybe not dwell on the wolf's lifestyle. A few scenes of "trying to be a wolf" then go back to being human only to realize that there is no going back or at least things are not going to be the same. Then in the end, said character finds they're niche as a wolf in society which was what Miles was trying to teach them all along.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That sounds like it would be a very interesting arc to explore if it ever did happen because it would be enjoyable to see them slowly come to the realization that being an animal isn't all that its cracked up to be.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Slightly dark, but Ink becomes Ill and there is a legitimate question if she'll make it. Much to her own surprise, Jessica asks Zach to comfort her by assuming the mantel of the Opener. To his own surprise, he does. When she recovers, shes all in on the Opener.
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

An Imaginate Arc of Hamilton.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It might even be better than the show that is harder to get into then putting thread through the eye of a needle!
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

At some point, Draig runs into Peanut. She still remembers him and instantly has feeling for him, but either can't remember why, is unable to express it, or he doesn't believe her. (kinda depends on what is happening with her mind.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would go with she is unable to express it because she knows it will just come off as a childhood crush.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I would go with she is unable to express it because she knows it will just come off as a childhood crush.
That depends on if the theory that they are losing their memories is true. She might recognize him and care for him, but can't recall why. My thought about unable to express was based on the idea Kitsune may prevent them from connecting to their old life, more of less. That doesn't make sense, though, since they've told anyone who would listen who they were.
Tappy Too

Post by Tappy Too »

This is probably real insane and most of you wont be able to wrap your heads around it, but hear me out.

An arc where Duchess finds out that she really does like Bino and apologizes for treating him like trash.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Tappy Too wrote:This is probably real insane and most of you wont be able to wrap your heads around it, but hear me out.

An arc where Duchess finds out that she really does like Bino and apologizes for treating him like trash.
That's insane!! Never happen!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If that did happen I think a tear in the space-time continuum would open up and destroy reality.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Tappy Too wrote:This is probably real insane and most of you wont be able to wrap your heads around it, but hear me out.

But that's impossible!!! Right?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think Duchess has enough humbleness within her to apologize for the way she had been treating Bino over the years like he was a piece of gum she stepped in.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Henry Milton returns to earth to review with Keene and his siblings what they have done with his wealth. He is not thrilled.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Would you be thrilled if your pets decided to use most of your wealth for mundane things that they don't need? Which they have been doing when not using it for the ECP.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote:Henry Milton returns to earth to review with Keene and his siblings what they have done with his wealth. He is not thrilled.
That's a hard one, because I doubt that Henry cares that much about wealth anymore. And I still have doubts that the ferrets managed to blow through all the money that fast, unless Steward was actually embezzling massive amounts from the estate.

I *could* see him coming down to help right the ship, at least to help the ECP. "OK, you spent millions on a theme park, filling the pool with pudding (more than once) and various TV show productions of various success. Now, lets see what you wasted..."

Good question: Would any of the other ferrets recognize Henry as a ferret? We know that memory fades fast from Heavenly visits. Does KEENE remember he was a ferret?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote:
NHWestoN wrote:Henry Milton returns to earth to review with Keene and his siblings what they have done with his wealth. He is not thrilled.
That's a hard one, because I doubt that Henry cares that much about wealth anymore. And I still have doubts that the ferrets managed to blow through all the money that fast, unless Steward was actually embezzling massive amounts from the estate.

I *could* see him coming down to help right the ship, at least to help the ECP. "OK, you spent millions on a theme park, filling the pool with pudding (more than once) and various TV show productions of various success. Now, lets see what you wasted..."

Good question: Would any of the other ferrets recognize Henry as a ferret? We know that memory fades fast from Heavenly visits. Does KEENE remember he was a ferret?
I'd assume Henry would care more about the legacy than the loot.... ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Who would want their legacy to be known by having their wealth blown to put in pneumatic mail tubes that could tear you apart throughout their mansion? LOL
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Itzuki decides his automotive skills would make him a superlative driver's ed instructor. His quest proves instructive.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Either that or he would have a heart attack from just how BADLY some of the teenagers actually drive. :lol:
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

I'd be for any arc that brings in someone underused like Itsuki, especially since his time in Babylon Gardens felt like it had an expiration date (He was going to college before heading back to help with the family business) but he's still there.

I know it's been suggested before, but it would be great to see an arc of lesser seen characters just get a glimpse of them, perhaps update their stories slightly. Maybe it could be something about Devo trying to figure out his place in the family now that his "sister" is a feral animal, dating another animal that he'd normally chase. So he goes though something that deals with his friends, like Rex, Terrance, Sten...
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

To repay her for all the garbage bags she's given them over past Christmas's, Falstaff and Truck invite Daisy over to the Treehouse where shy Newfoundlander is introduced to the "Opener of Way's" movement, Jessica's cuisine, Zachery's latest lament, Cory's newest scheme, Craig and Drain's most recent scheme, and Karishad's … well, who knows what Daisy might encounter with Karishad?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

All that I know is that when you are around Karishad in the comic, life is 300 times more interesting. :D
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

… and entirely unpredictable - except that puns, a cosmic map, a cookbook, or a basement may be involved.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can imagine that if Karishad is in a house that doesn't have a basement he will just end up building one without anybody noticing. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I still think somewhere he's got a backdoor tunnel to the Limrick-spouting Hermit.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

King begins to fall for Sasha and has to juggle his feelings for her and her feelings for his family. I know its taken right out of a soap opera but I do like to watch "Days of our Lives" a lot.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rex convinces Yeltsin and Griswold to join him in working at the school cafeteria. Rex is frustrated with the cuisine, Griswold is frustrated with his unsuccessful flirtations, and Yeltsin is just frustrated - and predictably cranky.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I predict they all would be very frustrated with the lack of respect also.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Engaging in a séance, Tarot and Sabrina discover the true identities of Craig and Draig, but are confounded about what to do with this information. That's when the li'l Dino-Demon shows up, bend on some mischief of his own.