Arcs that would never happen, but are fun to think about

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Arcs that would never happen, but are fun to think about

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut finally finds someone who is interested in looking at the supplementary material for his Spot (Superdog) comics and that person is Zach.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut asks Itzuki to help him do a Spot adventure manga style. Turns out Itzuki has an artistic flair, too.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Lester starts his own club that has people that agree that the subbed version of an anime is much better than the dubbed version and to pretend dub versions don't exist.

It doesn't get any members. Not even Joey and Dallas.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Grape stalks a bird up a tree, forgetting she doesn't know how to get down. The K9s send Fox to help her down and he accidentally knocks down the ladder, trapping them both as a moonlit night falls. Fox reminisces about their encounter with Fluffy, and Grape finds herself impressed with how much Fox has grown since then.

Before they get too into each other, though, they are interrupted and rescued by ... oh, I don't know ... Lois? Miles? Delusional Steve?
Last edited by NHWestoN on Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:07 pm Lester starts his own club that has people that agree that the subbed version of an anime is much better than the dubbed version and to pretend dub versions don't exist.

It doesn't get any members. Not even Joey and Dallas.

Dallas and Joey go to the first meeting, but Lester’s constant snobbery causes them, plus Squeak and Spo who tagged along, to run screaming into the night.

Bino challenges Maxwell to a music contest. Bino gets voice and guitar lessons from musicians hired by Duchess while Max relies on Grape, Tarot, Peanut, Marvin, and Daisy (she really dislikes Duchess’ snobbishness). To further seal the deal for his victory Bino has the Good Old Dog Club members act as judges. Max turns out to be a gifted musician and his piano pieces (taught by Daisy via Sasha) and his renditions of Sinatra and Tony Bennett songs bring the house down. After losing, Bino accuses everyone of being “cat-lovers with no taste or intelligence” and is pummeled. Duchess also makes him pay for the lessons.(since he lost)
Last edited by trekkie on Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am hoping that Duchess also would get some punishment too since she probably put him up to challenging Max because she overheard Max saying he would like to sing and Duchess just wants to crush him. Also, how are they going to beat Bino up when nobody except the after mentioned pets show up? XD
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

The Good Old Dog Club members do show up, primarily because Bino promises a double batch of Rex's biscuits after the competition.(Rex was already peeved at Bino because of that.) And don't worry, Duchess gets decked by Grape after the latter, coming back into the clubhouse to get some more dog biscuits for the victors, hears the saluki's vicious insults of Max.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Res dreams of becoming a sled dog. A majesterial ambition for a small, shy tabby.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut has a fear of heights and tries to get over it but ends up getting stuck somewhere and Grape has to rescue him with help from Max and Tarot.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:13 pm Peanut has a fear of heights and tries to get over it but ends up getting stuck somewhere and Grape has to rescue him with help from Max and Tarot.
Maybe Cathy the viper taunts him again.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If she does go and do that I can imagine that Grape and Tarot will tie her in a knot and warn her next time it will be much worse if she threatens Peanut again.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The Miltons discover that, in his youth, Jeeves was an accomplished sailing champion, and they try to persuade him to take them all sailing. Jeeves is, understandably, hesitant. Assorted disasters are averted and everyone has a surprisingly good time ... including the Coast Guard (!).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The wolf cubs end up throwing a really great New Years Eve party that is a lot of fun but ends up getting out of hand and leaves the house as well as the Milton mansion that the cubs take everybody to get trashed.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:29 am If she does go and do that I can imagine that Grape and Tarot will tie her in a knot and warn her next time it will be much worse if she threatens Peanut again.
Then again, Peanut did start it last time.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though if Cathy ends up escalating it and it starts to go too far I don't think anybody will have any sympathy for her.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I think him being stuck in her enclosure would be suitable, considering Grape, at least is used to it.

Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Poncho offers to babysit Pueblo.... it goes hilariously wrong.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As long as it ends up with Poncho face down in the mud I can go for it. xP
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeltsin's sister comes down from New York City to visit him and quickly captivates all the boys with her sophistication, her brash humor, and big city ways - much to the chagrin of Duchess, Bailey, Sasha, Coleen and the others. And she has some forward-thinking ideas - like cats and others other critters on the police force. ("We got a real rat problem in the big city - that's why we got a real "rat squad" ... with real rats!")
Harry Johnathan

Miles and Lucretia are planning to get married officially when the cubs graduate.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:40 am Miles and Lucretia are planning to get married officially when the cubs graduate.

That would be a sweet arc. Maybe King and Bailey could be in the wedding party.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Mrs. MacGillicuddy has accidentally thrown out her pie recipes, sending all the ferals on a frantic search through the Babylon Gardens Garbage and Recycle center to find before it is lost forever.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

One of Miles's cubs wants to get into veterinarian work because the one cub is very interested in it and things it is a good rewarding job so he hopes that he can pass all of his classes to become a veterinarian or in that cub's case a doctor. :mrgreen:
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

What makes it tough is that everyone else involved, from the doctors to the patients, think he’s using that as an excuse to more easily pick out his next prey.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

“Now you know how I felt in my nursing residency.” Gale the Puma

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The Pups get the idea they want to form a singing trio. It's a howl!
Harry Johnathan

Miles tries watching one of Lucretia's soap operas; it's utterly horrendous, yet he becomes addicted anyway. Soon, even Lucretia realizes his obession has gone too far and stages an intervention with King and Bailey.
Leotamer

Post by Leotamer »

Tarot tries teaching Peanut a spell, but his over-active imagination makes it more potent than anyone was expecting. The crew now has to deal with out-of-control magic and Tarot's deep seated self-esteem issues.
Harry Johnathan

To get Poncho to shut up, Gale agrees to go on a date with him. At first or goes horribly, but eventually (and by that I mean after at least 7 orange sodas) Gale begins to warm up to him.

Meanwhile, poor Peanut and Grape have to defend Pueblo from an increasingly unhinged Olive.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Jessica bets Tiger he can't write a good story and Tiger agrees and begins to write.

The story turns out fantastic.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:37 am Jessica bets Tiger he can't write a good story and Tiger agrees and begins to write.

The story turns out fantastic.
... and Peanut and Grape turns it into an "Imaginate".
Leotamer

Post by Leotamer »

We meet Pete's and Dragon's parent/s.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

How I would just love to see that and what they are like! Maybe it will give us some insight on why Pete and Dragon are also kind of screwed up? :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gale has an accident and is taken to the hospital unconscious. Sedated, she finds herself in Heaven where she discovers the Sabre Cat dating Rufus is her ancestor, she meets some deer she'd hunted and they take her out for orange sodas ("You have no idea what a great place this is unless you grew up a prey animal!"), and Henry Milton gives her some investment advice. Then she wakes up but can't remember the stock tips the old ferret gave her, tells the attendant she wants vegetarian lasagna, and ponders the costs of getting sabretooth implants.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Leotamer wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:26 pm Tarot tries teaching Peanut a spell, but his over-active imagination makes it more potent than anyone was expecting. The crew now has to deal with out-of-control magic and Tarot's deep seated self-esteem issues.
That would have some nice potential for PeanutxTarot moments.
Rydr Warklub wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:51 pm To get Poncho to shut up, Gale agrees to go on a date with him. At first or goes horribly, but eventually (and by that I mean after at least 7 orange sodas) Gale begins to warm up to him.
YES PLEASE! I've been waiting so long for literally anything to happen involving those two.
Leotamer wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:43 pm We meet Pete's and Dragon's parent/s.
That happens in the HousePetZ fanfic. You might want to check that out sometime.
NHWestoN wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:30 pm Gale has an accident and is taken to the hospital unconscious. Sedated, she finds herself in Heaven where she discovers the Sabre Cat dating Rufus is her ancestor, she meets some deer she'd hunted and they take her out for orange sodas ("You have no idea what a great place this is unless you grew up a prey animal!"), and Henry Milton gives her some investment advice. Then she wakes up but can't remember the stock tips the old ferret gave her, tells the attendant she wants vegetarian lasagna, and ponders the costs of getting sabretooth implants.
That would be interesting! She's one of the only characters who hasn't been confirmed to have visited Heaven at this point.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Some of the other ferrets take a page out of Keene's book and break away from the money that they received after their father's death.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:45 am Some of the other ferrets take a page out of Keene's book and break away from the money that they received after their father's death.
PROXY FIGHT !!!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bailey wants to take the pups to get pictures but after remembering what Pete put him through when he first forcibly transformed him into a dog King refuses to take them anywhere and insists somebody on the street do it.
Harry Johnathan

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:30 am Bailey wants to take the pups to get pictures but after remembering what Pete put him through when he first forcibly transformed him into a dog King refuses to take them anywhere and insists somebody on the street do it.
The person on the street happens to own an alligator named Fluffy.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Pretty sure said person is still rotting in jail and Fluffy was let loose. It did show him being arrested. Besides, while Bailey is a little lax when it comes to parenting she knows when something wouldn't be safe.