Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Future Arcs

Post by NHWestoN »

I'm not sure we mights go down this road much further. I do know of recipes for possum, woodchuck, and even wolf (sorry, Legoshi) but none for Raccoon.

And, dr., I wouldn't share'em anyhowz!
Last edited by NHWestoN on Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh relax. I would never eat a raccoon that has kids. X)

Peanut is in a creative slump with his Spot (Superdog) so he has a gathering in order to see if anybody can give him some ideas for storylines.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ink tries to explain "The Opener of Ways" to Kix, Craig, and Draig. It gets a little ... befuddled.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can only imagine how much more confused everybody will be. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Maxwell figures if cats can't join the police force, maybe they can join the fire department. He persuades Grape, Marvin, and Sabrina to practice for the field proficiency test with ... interesting ... results.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Jess converts to the Opener Religion, horrifying Zach and pleasing everyone else.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:28 pm Maxwell figures if cats can't join the police force, maybe they can join the fire department. He persuades Grape, Marvin, and Sabrina to practice for the field proficiency test with ... interesting ... results.
To Bino’s horror, they all pass, though Grape is cited for her over enthusiasm with a fire ax.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jessica has blundered into an animal trap and Zach is frantic to mobilize the Treehouse residents to rescue her.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rodney and Snow's cubs are ready to choose their names but the only problem is they don't have any ideas.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cory is dejected. Nothing for Christmas this year - the only presents he ever got came from Trinket who stole them. Now she's not around. But Zach is feeling sorry for him despite their sometimes Rocky relationship .... We'll see....... :?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Surprisingly, Corey finds a sympathetic ear in Tiger.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Grape tries her hand at writing fanfics again but the only problem is that she is SO self-conscious she refuses to post them anywhere or let anybody see them.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

Would love to see an arc where Bruce and Roosevelt have their own adventure.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sir Chestnut wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:19 pm Would love to see an arc where Bruce and Roosevelt have their own adventure.
Yeah, haven't seen the boys for a while. How about an arc involving the Zoo Park gang?
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Rick's Patreon says that he's looking to expand to a proper creative team for the wide range of projects he has. I'd asked if that would apply to HousePets, and he said he'd be happy to distribute some of the work they do into HousePets if he can. One thing that I'd love to see borne from that, if at all possible, is a side-comic series featuring Marion & Lois and what they were up to in the six-month gap mentioned on this page, and what they were up to between that Christmas timeskip on there and this page. I think there'd definitely be a readership for more slice-of-life-y side stories, especially as more major arcs involving the Celestials occur in the main comic.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marion and Lois don't rank among my favorites but, given the thought you've put into how it might work, Ash .... Okay, yeah, why not?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:40 pm Grape tries her hand at writing fanfics again but the only problem is that she is SO self-conscious she refuses to post them anywhere or let anybody see them.

She eventually lets Max, Tarot and Peanut read them and all think the stories are amazing. This gives her some confidence and she writes the next Imaginate, which actually turns out good, despite her nervousness.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bailey gets a job. King gets a complex.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut makes another comic out of one of Ayn Rand's other works after he briefly looks through them.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Duke and Pit decide they want to become firemen. Then they learn that the job of a fireman is not starting fires.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm Duke and Pit decide they want to become firemen. Then they learn that the job of a fireman is not starting fires.
Did they read Farhenite 451 and get the wrong message from it?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:47 pm Bailey gets a job. King gets a complex.
Another one? Seriously, though, being a stay at home dad might be good for King.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Interested in seeing how being a pet would work and thinking it could be fun, Bruce and Roosevelt decide to break out of the zoo to try to become pets. Which...doesn't go too well.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Looking to impress Duchess and improve his reputation as a tough dog, Bino decides to spend a week alone in the woods, refusing Jeff’s offer to stay with him, keeping it a secret from Duchess. Naturally it goes wrong. To his humiliation, he is rescued by Max, Marvin, Sabrina, and Grape who are members of the recently formed Feline Fire and Rescue Squad. Duchess, of course, is not impressed, and insults the green eyed dog, Bino finally snaps at her and sics Bruno on the Saluki.

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Peanut and Marion meet and find out they share a common love of a movie franchise...until Peanut finds out Marion likes the prequels and one movie of the sequel franchise, which starts a minor "feud" between the two.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Told that snakes are experts at hypnosis, Tarot decides to learn the skill from Cathy the Viper. For the price of a couple of eggs, Cathy agrees to teach her but warns the Pomeranian Prestidigitor there might be complications. There are. Cathy hypnotizes Tarot but can't snap her out of it - the reptile's voice is too soft and she has no fingers to snap. So Tarot wanders around for several hours performing embarrassing little tricks until the hypnotic trance wears off.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Like Maxwell has an addiction to catnip, Peanut has gotten an addiction ti his rawhide bones and spirals out of control (for him) and an intervention has to be held to help him.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Building on Dayzee’s idea, Max pledges to help Peanut by giving up catnip if he’ll give up rawhide bones. Duchess, against Bino’s advice, tries to sabotage their recovery. It doesn’t go well for her.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Which will be a first that she ends up getting confronted most likely by Grape and Tarot and then has the snot beaten out of her which she deserves because Bino drops her in it with them to save his own skin and for once gets off lightly. :D
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Delusional Steve pays an unexpected call on Grape and offers to take her on great adventures. However, the descriptions of the escapades he describes are so exhausting, she falls asleep on him and he disappears again into the wilds of his own imagination.