Changing time - Adventures begin!

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Hopper200456

Re: Changing time Season 1 Adventures begin!

Post by Hopper200456 »

copper wrote:There goes that fourth wall again. You're going to have to put up supports, it keeps breaking so easily! :lol:
Streak: Feh! Like that'd stop me. :lol:
copper wrote:Midnight's normal, huh? Good to know he has an anchor.
Not sure how she'll take that. Being "plain" and "normal".
copper wrote:Nice update, Hopper. I liked King making an appearance.
Thanks! :D I was going to make it some big thing, but, it's not. Maybe it'll come in later....
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Hey everybody.
News Flash:
I feel like crap.
I might update later......
See y'all later.....

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I hope you feel better soon, Hopper. In the meantime, I will keep Streak busy for you! :twisted:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Skruffy

Post by Skruffy »

Get better soon Hopper. :D
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Thanks, guys. I do feel a little better. :roll:
Is it just me, or is this fan fiction getting boring?
I think it's been boring in the last few chapters but that's just me.
[rant]I have been having HORRID writers block. A few times I felt like ending the fic right there and then. But, I would feel awful if I did that. I -need- to finish this thing. Maybe I should have just stuck to small fics...[/rant]

But that's me being depressed. :roll:

Chapter 6 Part 10

DAYS ON EARTH: 3
A small grin slowly appeared from the mouth of the gray cat. She had a white spot over her eye, but that wasn't the only spot in her fur. She had white spots all over her fur.

She was comfortably sitting on a violet pillow. She was sitting in front of Tarot, who had her hands placed in the air. She was meditating.

"Yes..." Tarot started. The gray cat smiled a little more. "I see you reuniting with an old friend. A very old friend."

The cat show some teeth as she smiled, hopefully. "Ooo. Is it a guy?"

Tarot sat silent for a few seconds. "No, it's not. But you two do love each other..."

The cat sighed. "Oh, in the future, am I-"

"Please stop interrupting me..." Tarot said and the cat nodded, still smiling.

They both sat quietly, with the female cat smiling brightly. Sabrina took a few steps into the room, from a door on one of the walls. "Hey, Tarot! When were you born again? Midnigh-"

Tarot sighed, looking a bit upset. "Sabrina, haven't I told you not to interrupt me when I'm doing private session?"

The female cat chuckled as they talked. "Right, Sorry." Sabrina said as she was about to leave.

"Wait," The cat said, stopping Sabrina. "Did you say... Midnight?..."

Sabrina looked a little confused. "Yeah...Why? Do you know her?"

"I knew a Midnight. But that was a long time ago."

Tarot sighed again as she waited for the two cats to finish talking. "Midnight...Christiana?" Sabrina said smiling a bit. The cat stood up.

"No way!" She said smiling. "I know her!"

"What?" Sabrina walked to the cat smiling. "I mean, how?"

"I knew her when she was in the shelter. We were right next to each other!"

"Serious? What's your name? She might have mentioned you."

"Linda. My name's Linda."

Shortie!

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Ooh, a reunion! Midnight needs that. Good thing it wasn't her arch nemesis! That would be terrible! Wait.... :roll: Nevermind.
My characters
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

copper wrote:Ooh, a reunion! Midnight needs that. Good thing it wasn't her arch nemesis! That would be terrible! Wait.... :roll: Nevermind.
I was going to have Gweneth be the one to meet up in Babylon Gardens.

Also, in the original "Midnight's Past" story, Linda was going to be pregnant. ;)

Skruffy

Post by Skruffy »

When I read "I knew a Midnight" I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Skruffy wrote:When I read "I knew a Midnight" I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
:lol:

Hopper200456

Re: Changing time (1) Adventures begin!

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 6 Part 9

DAYS ON EARTH: 4
"A fairly small house." Linda thought to herself as she stood in front of the house, where apparently Midnight lived. This was where Sabrina had said it was at.

She sighed and knocked on the door. There was a crashing sound from inside before the door opened. Streak had answered it. He was dirty and had a helmet on and a pair of large goggles over his eyes.

He observed the female cat standing in front of him before speaking. She was like Midnight but a little taller and was bigger. A bit bigger boned then Midnight. Not fat, just bigger.
"Who are you?" He asked raising an eyebrow from under his goggles.

"Oh, um, I'm Linda. I'm looking for Midnight."

Streak stared at her for a few seconds. He shrugged and yelled back into the house. "Midnight! The door!"

There was a silence and Streak walked back into the house he walked into the garage, taking one last look back at Linda. Midnight came up to the door. "Hello?"

Linda smiled wide. "M-Midnight! You're grown up!" She said with a giggle.

Midnight looked confused. "...Um, do I know you?"

Linda smiled brighter. "It's me! Linda!"

Midnight stood with a confused look on her face, thinking about it. After a few seconds she finally figured it out. "L-Linda?!"

Linda squealed. "It's really you, love!" She said as she tightly hugged Midnight. Midnight smiled brightly and hugged back.

"Wow, long time no see!" Midnight said smiling. Linda nodded and let Midnight go.

Midnight gestured into the house, moving to the side. "Oh! Come in, come in!" Linda smiled and nodded as she stepped into the house.

"Wow! You have a nice place!" Linda said smiling.

Midnight smiled with a chuckle. "Thanks. Here...Have a seat." Midnight said looking at the couch. "Would you like a glass of water?"

Linda happily sat on the couch. "Oh, yes please!" Midnight nodded and walked to the kitchen, tail swaying.

Midnight got a cup from one of the three cupboards and started to fill it with water.

"So," Linda started. "How's life been treating you after the shelter?"

Midnight smirked as she brought the water over to her old friend. "Wonderfully. What about you?"

She handed the water to Linda, then sat next to her. "Oh, so and so. But much better then it was." Midnight nodded. "What brings you to Babylon Gardens then?"

"My mom. She's looking for someone."

"Oooh, searching for a romantic life?"

"Oh," Linda giggled. "No, nothing like that. He's actually a cat."

"Hm. I see." Midnight said as Linda sipped her water.

"But, enough about me. I mean, look at you! You look amazing!" As Linda said that Midnight chuckled.

"Thanks," She replied smiling. "You look good to, but to be honest, I don't remember much of my past." Linda nodded. "Neither do I...But I do remember having this really nice friend in the shelter. She was in the cage next to me."

Midnight smiled with another chuckle. "Awww, thank you." There was a slight pause in the conversation, but it quickly caught back up again. "So, who's the guy your mom is looking for?"

"Oh," Linda said as her ears perked up a bit. "We don't know his name, but we have a picture." Linda pulled out a small photograph. Midnight had no idea where she had pulled it out from.

She leaned over to observe the picture. Her eyes widened. It was a blurry photo of Streak.

You know what? Midnight should have expected the photo to be Streak.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I think Midnight and Streak are in trouble...
My characters
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Well, we all now Streak is.

Skruffy

Post by Skruffy »

What just happened.
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Skruffy wrote:What just happened.
In Short:

-Linda, Midnight's old friend from the shelter, visits Babylon Gardens.
-Linda visits Midnight at her house.
-Midnight and Linda talk.
-Linda's Mom/Owner is looking for Streak for reason "un-known".

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Sorry about shortie again. Having a Doctor Who-a-thon.

Chapter 6 Part 11

"I guess she didn't recognized Streak with the helmet and goggles on." Midnight thought to herself. "I-I haven't seen him around. Sorry."

Linda shrugged. "Aw, that's okay, Hun." She smiled and patted Midnight's shoulder. "So, who's the male cat that answered the door? House-mate?"

Midnight cleared her throat. "Yes. A house-mate. Brother-like cat." 

Linda giggled. "He's quite a looker. Is there any blood relation between you two?" 

"Oh," Midnight smiled. "No, no, no." Linda smirked. "Ever thought about starting a relatio-"

"No!" Midnight said looking a little panicky. Linda raised an eyebrow a bit confused. 

She giggled a little. "My my! Why does he, like, a freak or something?" 

Midnight sat still but then she nodded a little. "Yeeeess...A big freak..."

"Oh, really? Hmmm... So, he's single?" 

Midnight rubbed her fingers together nervously. "U-Um...N-No... He's not."

Linda nodded. "Riiiight... And who's she?" 

Midnight bit her bottom lip. "S-Sabrina...M-M-My sister." Linda raised both her eyebrows.  "Really?" She asked quietly.

"What's that like?" She asked smiling. Midnight swallowed worriedly. "It's... Interesting." She replied.

"I'm sure it is. Would you say that-" 

"Miiiiiidnight!!!!!" Streak yelled from the garage. Midnight sighed. She faked a smile and slowly walked to the door to the garage. "I'm going to kill 'em..." 

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Midnight is not happy. Streak is going to regret this moment...
My characters
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Streak regrets every moment that Midnight is mad.
And he regrets it all even more when she's mad at him.

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 6 Part 11

"Streak!!" Midnight yelled as she walked into the garage, shutting the door behind her. Streak jumped. He still had the helmet and goggles on. He had a blowtorch and was using it on his ship, which was located in the center of the room.

He pulled his goggles off and rested them on his forehead. "Midnight!" He said smiling.

"Streak!" She yelled again. Streak smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders, as if that were to calm her. "Relax. What's wrong?"

"You!" She yelled showing her beautifully sharp white teeth. Streak looked confused as Midnight grabbed his arms.

"Me? What have I done that I probably haven't done yet?"

"Oh, I don't know... Maybe get on the wanted list of my best friend's mom?!?!" Midnight said as he claws started to dig into Streak's skin.

"Ow. Ow. Ow-ow-ow." He mumbled before speaking louder.

"Um, heheh. Why does your uh, best friend's mom want me?" He coughed nervously a few times. "Ship repair?"

Midnight glared at him. "Why. Don't. You. Tell. Me...?"

Streak removed his hands off her shoulders and shrugged. "I honestly do not know."

"Well, then..." She said angrily. "Shall we find out?" Midnight tightly grabbed his right wrist and pull him forward towards the door that lead into the living room.

"Woah-woah-wait! We can't just walk in there and-" Streak said trying to stop her. She looked back at him as she dragged him through the door. "Oh, yeah? Watch me."

She let go of his arm after they had both passed through the door. She shut the door then turned to Linda who was watching them with her ears perked up.

"Linda," Midnight started as she brushed herself off smiling. "This is Streak. My, err... House-mate." After she had finished talking she pulled Streak's goggles and helmet off.

Linda's eyes widened and she gasped a little. "It's you!" She exclaimed.

Streak sighed look at Midnight. "Yup... It's me." Linda's face light up with a smile and she ran over to Streak.

"Ee! Mommy will be so happy of me!" Linda said clasping her hands together in happiness. "Now, then. You said your name was Streak, yes? Would you mind coming with me? It'd really mean a lot to me... I can't say that... Me and mom are close..."

Streak sighed. "Sorry...Uh..."

"Linda."

"Right. Sorry Linda. But, I can't just go and sell my soul to some..." Streak tried to think of an insult to call her mother, but couldn't think of one. "...Person..."

Linda sighed. "Right... Okay. You...do know that she won't hurt you, right?"

Streak nodded. "I trust that she won't, but I'm still not comfortable doing it. Sorry."

Midnight sighed and grabbed Streak's arm again. She pulled into the nearest corner-like area.

"Streak. I hate to make decisions for you, but you're doing this." Midnight said smiling slightly.

"But-"

Midnight turned to Linda. "He'll do it!" She said smiling.

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 6 Part 12

Streak sighed as him, Linda, and Midnight walked down the sidewalk. They had just informed Kristian, Midnight's dad, that they were leaving. He looked at Midnight with unsure eyes.

She smiled at him comfortingly. "You'll be fine." She mumbled at him. Streak sighed and shook his head.

"I swear," He thought. "This girl'll be the death of me..."

Finally after about thirty minutes of walking they reached a house. It was clean, and looked identical to the other tan houses.

Linda smiled and walked to the red door. There were a few cobblestone steps leading toward it. A few small potted planets were placed at the side of the door. Linda opened the door and gestured inside for Streak and Midnight to enter.

Streak sighed and entered after Midnight. Midnight smiled at him again and patted his arm. "Lets just see what she wants..." She whispered.

Streak nodded slightly and followed Linda down a hallway. The floor was oak and the walls were painted a light green. Streak looked around the hallway as they walked through it. At the end of the hallway there was a kitchen like area. It was fairly large.

But, It was quite dirty. Random things were tossed everywhere. Knifes, plates, silverware, and other kitchen appliances. Some of the floor tiles were cracked and missing.

Linda got a look that was obviously saying: "Don't ask." Streak ears perked up as he looked through the doorway that lead into the kitchen.

A small staircase was in the corner. It crawled alongside the wall, leading into an upstairs area. Linda walked up the steps with Midnight and Streak following. Up the stairs there was another hallway. With one wasn't as fancy as the first, but still very nice looking. They were clearly pretty rich.

"Wow. Is this a rental? I thought you said that-" Midnight started. Linda nodded, going back to her smiling self.

"We're staying at a friend's house." Linda then walked into another room. A woman was in it. The room had a green carpet in it and a the walls were a royal purple. It was completely empty except for a simple white chair that the woman was sitting in.

She had long white hair that flowed down to her middle back. She looked nervous. "L-Linda!" She said eyes widening. "Y-You found him! P-Please... Help me." She said knocking herself off the chair. She got on her knees in a begging position.

"W-What is your name?" She asked staring at Streak in the eye. Streak had a shocked look on his face. "Um...Streak."

"H-Help me... I need... Help.... There's... Someone... I need you to find."

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Short update again SO it's just expansion on the last part. ;)

Chapter 6 Part 12 (Part 2) xD

"My help?" Streak asked raising an eyebrow. He looked unsure.

"Yes...Y-Your help..." She had started to calm herself. The woman stood up and sat on the same chair, after she set it back up. "I-I need..." Her voice started to drift off into a snoozing sound. Her eyes close and she leaned back to sleep.

Streak took a step back to where Midnight and Linda were standing. Linda cleared her throat looking at Streak. "I'm sorry, Streak... I probably should have told you that she wasn't... well... sane..."

Streak nodded slightly. "Um... If you don't mind me asking but,... When did this err... Happen?"

"She has been like this for two months now..." Linda replied looking down with her ears back.

Streak nodded. "What happened?"

Linda stood silently, looking down. Midnight looked at Streak, then at Linda. She placed a hand on Linda's shoulder and gently patted it. Linda looked back up with a sigh.

"Two months ago... Her daughter died..." She said with a faint whisper. Midnight bit the bottom of her lip.

"Oh... I'm very sorry." Streak said. More minutes passed of all of them staying quiet. "How old was she?"

"Seven... Y-... You should probably go." Both Streak and Midnight nodded.

Linda showed them both out the door. Linda hugged Midnight before they both left. "I'll see you soon, okay, Hun?"

Midnight smiled and nodded. "Of course." Both Streak and Midnight waved as they started to walk away from the house. Midnight looked at Streak when they were about halfway to their house.

"I'm sorry." She said with her hands clasped together behind her back. Streak looked at her and smiled. "Oh, it's fine."

Streak Slowly reached over and grabbed her hand. Midnight smiled back and let her hand lose. They btoh tightly held each others hands as they quietly walked home.

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 6 Part 14

"Hey, Streak?" Midnight asked looking at Streak. They were still walking home. It was a fairly long walk.

"Yeah?" He answered smiling at her. She smiled back before replying.

"Do you know... Why Linda's mom wanted you?"

"Well, who doesn't want me?" He said smirking. Midnight chuckled. "Oh, I know I do."

Streak chuckled a bit as he shook his head. "But, seriously. She um... Must have known that that I'm a Time Traveler."

"How?" Midnight asked tilting her head a little as they walked. "And... Why would she want a Time Tra-"

Streak smiled before interrupting her. "Oh, I'm getting there. I have no idea -how- she knew. But, I'm assuming this..."

He sighed before speaking again. "She obviously can't live with out her daughter. She had a pretty big mental breakdown. So, she thinks that... Well... I could go back in time and stop her death."

Midnight blinked a few times silently. "...Oh." She said, looking a little confused. "But-... Hmm... Okay."

Streak smiled a little and looked at her. They both walked in silence again.

"Would you have done it?" Midnight asked looking at him once again.

"It? Done what?"

"Saved her daughter. If she had asked you would you have saved her?" Midnight cleared her throat unsure if she'd like the answer.

Streak looked back at her, eyes wide.

"Time is... You see... Okay, if I did go back and save her A She'd be doomed to a nasty death. B, Something horrible could change! Like, just as an example, She would have never come her. Linda would have never seen you again."

Midnight smiled and nodded.

Streak smiled back at her. "And, I mean..." He started again. "Who wouldn't want to meet you?"

Midnight smiled happily again and pecked his check. He blushed lightly. Chapter 6 Part 14

"Hey, Streak?" Midnight asked looking at Streak. They were still walking home. It was a fairly long walk.

"Yeah?" He answered smiling at her. She smiled back before replying.

"Do you know... Why Linda's mom wanted you?"

"Well, who doesn't want me?" He said smirking. Midnight chuckled. "Oh, I know I do."

Streak chuckled a bit as he shook his head. "But, seriously. She um... Must have known that that I'm a Time Traveler."

"How?" Midnight asked tilting her head a little as they walked. "And... Why would she want a Time Tra-"

Streak smiled before interrupting her. "Oh, I'm getting there. I have no idea -how- she knew. But, I'm assuming this..."

He sighed before speaking again. "She obviously can't live with out her daughter. She had a pretty big mental breakdown. So, she thinks that... Well... I could go back in time and stop her death."

Midnight blinked a few times silently. "...Oh." She said, looking a little confused. "But-... Hmm... Okay."

Streak smiled a little and looked at her. They both walked in silence again.

"Would you have done it?" Midnight asked looking at him once again.

"It? Done what?"

"Saved her daughter. If she had asked you would you have saved her?" Midnight cleared her throat unsure if she'd like the answer.

Streak looked back at her, eyes wide.

"Time is... You see... Okay, if I did go back and save her A She'd be doomed to a nasty death. B, Something horrible could change! Like, just as an example, She would have never come her. Linda would have never seen you again."

Midnight smiled and nodded.

Streak smiled back at her. "And, I mean..." He started again. "Who wouldn't want to meet you?"

Midnight smiled happily again and pecked his check. He blushed lightly.

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Sorry, friends.
Can't update today. Portal 2 Co-op. ;)

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

It's short. But, I had a lot to do today. All that Portal 2 to play!!

Chapter 6 Part 14

DAYS ON EARTH: 4
Kristian was sitting on the couch with a book in his hands. He had just gotten home after a long car trip. He sat quietly as his eyes gazed across the pages.

A knock came from the other side of the door. Kristian looked up slightly and set the book beside him. He walked to the door and slowly opened the door. "Hello?"

"Yes..." A woman stood in front of him. She was wearing a black robe with a hod over her head. "Hello..." She coughed a few times. "I-Is.... S-Streak here...?" She asked.

She had silver hair. It was obvious that it was Linda's mom to anyone who had seen her before.

"Um... Yeah? He's in the garage. I'll go get him." Kristian closed the door slightly as he walked to the garage's door.

He opened the door and peeked his head in. Streak had his back leaning against his ship with Midnight in front of him. They were sharing a kiss.

"Hey, love-bug!" Kristian called with a smirk. Streak jumped with a bright purple blush.

Midnight slowly pulled her lips away. "K-Kristian!?!" Streak called still blushing. Kristian laughed.

"Oh, please!" He started still laughing. "It's not like I haven't seen you guys kiss before. Oh, and someone's here to see you at the door."

Streak sighed blushing slowly fading. "Oh... Brilliant."

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 6 Part 15

Streak sighed as he glanced at the woman standing in the doorway. “Now what?!” He asked waving his hands in the air.

“S-Streak... P-Please... S-Save my daughter...” She said shaking, as if it was cold.

Kristian looked confused, as he stood behind Streak next to Midnight. Midnight looked up at her father and shook her head, as if saying: “Don’t ask.”

He nodded and continued listening to the conversation between Streak and the strange woman. “I would,” Streak started again. “But I can’t.”

The woman got a look of sadness on her face. “B-But... W-Why?”

“You can’t just walk into someone’s personal time-line.”

“B-But, have you not done it before?”

Streak sighed. “I might have done it once or twice. But, doing something like saving them from a dirty death would mess up time completely!”

“B-But, I’m begging y-you!! P-P-Please!”

Streak shook his head. “I’m sorry... She would have been doomed to death, anyway.”

Streak sighed feeling a little guilty. She left after a few more minutes of arguing sand they all went back to what they were doing. Which was nearly nothing.

Midnight sighed as she sat next to Streak, who was on the couch with a game controller in his hand. He had started playing some of Kristian’s video games. Midnight rested her head on his shoulder.

“Well, that was... Interesting.” She said watching the television that Streak was using.

“Yeah... Sorry ‘bout that.” Streak said keeping his eyes on the screen. Midnight nodded as best she could, with her head on his shoulder.

“It’s not your fault.” She yawned tiredly. She was tired frequently, but it was in her cat nature. She got a weird look on her face. “Why are you playing Half-Life? Can’t you like, go to the future and play a different game. Like a new one?”

“Oh, come on. Half-Life will never get old. ‘Sides, What game would I go get and play?”

Midnight shrugged. “I don’t know... Yah’ know what would be weird? If there was an alternate universe where there were no video games.

“Sounds like a place I’d never want to go.”

Midnight let out a faint chuckle. “Yeah.” She paused for a few seconds. “...Are there alternate universes?”

Streak cleared his throat, not sure what to say. “Um... Yeah.”

“Mm. I was worried for a second that you were going to lie to me.” She smiled up at him. He faintly smiled back. “But, no. You don’t lie to me. You’re a good boy.” She added with a giggle.

Streak looked a little nervous because he was, in fact, lying to her about his age. “Um...” He coughed a little, glad he could use the game that he was playing as an excuse not to make eye contact.

“Yeah... Right...” He finished with another small cough.

Skruffy

Post by Skruffy »

nice chapter :D I wonder what Streaks gonna do now..
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Thanks! As you might have noticed, I'm using a new program to write program.

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Hey, Look. It's me, Mr. No-Update.

I diiiiiid draw this pretty picture of Midnight, though. (Thanks for the reference picture, Rick.)
Puuuuuuurty.
Puuuuuuurty.
Midnight_iPod2.jpg (38.25 KiB) Viewed 15973 times
Yes, I bought Midnight an iPod. She had these really big lovely begging eyes!

Oh, And if anyone -still- enjoys this Fan Fiction, I love you. :P

Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 5...6...5...6? Part 16

“Crap, crap, crap, crap!!!” Streak yelled. The ship he was in was spinning in space and was falling fast. It was on fire and was heading for the nearest planet. He would surely explode when he hit the atmosphere!

Another ship, shapped like an Y-Wing from the movie Star Wars flew behind him and shot a few shots out at him. His ship exploded instantly.

“Okay, now I know you’re cheating.” Streak said, turning to look at Midnight who was sitting next to him on the couch. She laughed, also with a controller in her hands.

“I’ve got skills, hun.” She giggled on last time. Streak rolled his eyes with a smirk. “And, this is why I wanted to do co-op! We shouldn’t be fighting.”

Midnight smiled at him. “You just don’t like to lose.” Streak shrugged. “Well, yeah, but that’s beside the point.”

Streak’s wristband started to beep. A small red light flashed on and off along with the beeping. Streak looked down at it, then up at Midnight. “Hey, uh... Sorry, but I got to take this.”

Midnight nodded looking a little confused. “Oh, yeah. Sure... Coward.” She chuckled a little jokingly. Streak smirked a little as he stood up and walked to a few feet away from the couch. He, then, deattatched the screen from his wristband! It was now like a cellphone.

He pressed a button on the screen and then held it to his ear. “Hello?” He started. “Yeah....Oh, really? Good. Yes, I’ll share the news now.” He slipped it back onto his wristband.

Midnight looked at Streak. “Who err.... What was that?” She asked. “It was a who. And it was the captian of the Intergalact-... Um, basically the captian for the ‘space police station’... I guess.”

Midnight nodded. “Oh.”

“Yup! Now, if you don’t mind... I think I’ll quickly go tell Peanut and Grape.” Midnight nodded again.

Streak started to walk to the garage, but was interupted by Midnight. “W-Wait! Streak?” She started standing up. “Um... Then... After you tell Peanut and Grape... You’ll leave?”

Streak blinked a few times. “Well...” He sighed. “I might stay for a few more days.”

Midnight smiled. “Oh. Okay. Good.” Streak smiled back and tried to walk into the garage again.

Midnight stopped him again. “Um! Would it be a problem if I came with you to tell Grape and Peanut?”

Streak smiled again. “Sure! Why not?”

Hopper200456

Re: Changing time - Adventures begin!

Post by Hopper200456 »

Short but I don't think anyone cares?

Chapter 6 Part 17

“My ship!” Streak said as he gestured around him. He had just stepped into his real ship. “Just as you saw it before.”

Midnight smiled and nodded, staying close to her Beau. (Is that captalized? I’m guess so...) “It’s like it was yesterday. Oh... It was.” She smirked.

Streak shrugged as he walked to one of the computers hooked into the wall of the ship. “Okay! Coordinates to the Sandwhich house hold!” He started to type numbers on a keyboard.

Midnight glanced over at him to see him erase the numbers “432-123-5563“ from the screen. She laughed after Streak started talking.

“Their last name is Sandwhich?!?” She laughed again. He smirked a little. “Yeah, I know... I thought it’d be embarrresing for them, but, they don’t seem to care.”

Midnight shrugged as she sat on the couch, which she seemed to like very much. “Anyway, we should be movi-” The ship jolted forward then suddenly stopped.

Midnight looked slightly surprised, but she knew that was going to happen. “Let me guess.... We’re there?”

Streak grinned. “Oh, yes!” He jumpped up and ran out the door.

Midnight rolled her eyes and followed him.

Hopper200456

Re: Changing time - Adventures begin!

Post by Hopper200456 »

Chapter 6 Part 18

Streak walked to the door, about to open it. Suddenly, the ship jolted back! Streak flew forward, falling to the ground.

“Gah!” He said with a surprised look on his face. Midnight also fell over. She fell and smashed her head onto the ground. (Ooooh, ouch.)

She whined quietly. “What the-?!” Streak yelled as he jumped up. He quicky ran to her and helped her up. “Are you okay?!?”

She nodded slightly with a faint whine. He kissed her forehead gently, then ran to the nearest control panel. His fingers started to fly across the keys on the panel, as the screen flashed words and colors across it.

Midnight looked cofused, not understanding anything on the screen. She rubbed her head. She had obviously lied to Streak and, in fact, was hurt.

Streak glanced at her, noticing her pain. He stopped typing and slowly walked over to her. “Tell me,” He started. “Are you really hurt?”

Midnight stopped, staring into his eyes. She faked a smiled. “O-Of course!” She replied. Streak raised an eyebrow as the seconds past. She cleared her throat before speaking. “...It hurts... But, I’m fine.”

Streak nodded slowly. “Are you sure?”

Midnight smiled, for real, and nodded. “Good.” Streak said softly.

They both just stood and stared at each other for minutes. “Right!” Streak yelled breaking the scilence. He ran to the door, this time to have it open.

“Lets see what we have in store for us.” After the door opened Streak got a weird look on his face. “Uh-oh...”

Midnight’s ears perked up as she walked to him. “Uh-oh isn’t good...Or is it?”

Streak shrugged. “Weeeelll, we did land waaaaay off course.”

Midnight nodded. “How much off course?”

“Um,” He started again. “...A very long ways away. It says we’re on a different planet, but I’m not sure about that....”

Midnight stepped outside the ship slowly. It looked exactly like Earth!

Streak sighed. “Um, that’s what I was afraid of... We’re on an altrenet Universe.”

Hopper200456

Speedo Speech

Post by Hopper200456 »

Okay... Uuuum, hmmm... How am I going to say this?...

I misplaced/lost my laptop. Wait! It's okay, they found it and we're going to pick I up later. Yes, there won't be an update today.

....Or tomorrow.... Or the day after that.... Or the day after that... Ect...

I'm afraid I might be quitting my fan-fiction. 

I just bumped into myself from the future. He told me that I should quit it, and if I did, it'd be okay.

My only worry is that now everyone hates me. Yeah, I'm a quitter and no-matter how many times I'd tell myself: "You can do it!" it's not helping. Now, I DO NOT like doing this at all.

"What about all the questions you've brought up in your story?" You may ask... Buuuuuuuut, yeah it's a lot of un-answered questions. (that were going to be answered.)

"Why is this called a 'speedo speech'?" 
Your guess is as good as mine. :P

I -=MIGHT=- pick it back up later....
But, in the meantime... 

Now, everybody have a nice day! I have to go get lunch........... Then go to the past and tell myself that it's okay to quit the fic. ;)

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Changing time - Adventures begin! (ENDED...KINDA)

Post by copper »

Aww! Alright, Hopper! I hope you come back to thhis, but if you don't, it is alright. Have fun with whatever you do! :D

It just won't be as much fun now that I can no longer torture Streak...
My characters