Spoofing Housepets! Fanfic

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

spyderwolf

Spoofing Housepets! Fanfic

Post by spyderwolf »

Hallo all, I am currently making a fan-fiction of spoofing Housepets!. Below i have put a little bit of info.

Rules:
-The rating of the comic is PG-13, as mine should be aswell. Please tell me if you think a part is a little "overated" please tell me.
-I will not accept PM feedback unless you want your feedback to be private, if not I will ignore it.
-I will accept a question via PM.
-One chapter is equal to one arc.
-Each strip will be 1 paragraph.
-I will try to make 1 spoof per day. This is NOTa promise.
-If you want to do something with this fanfic, please ask permission first.
-Every chapter I will set up a download of only that chapter, previous chapters with the newest chapter. You can see the download information below.
-I will contain some actual things in it.
-I will have contests for you all.
-Yes this is a extra set of rules I made for you to follow here.

Download Info:
-A single chapter (Arc)
-Newest chapter and all previous chapters.
-A book, All spoofed strips in the last chapter.
-I will post how big it is.

Requests:
-I will make special spoofs by request.

Other:
-I will make more notes here when I fell like it
-You can ask me to let you spoof your own strip.

I am currently on strip 6, the end of arc 1.
Now time for the SPOOFING!!!

Beginning of Arc 1
Arc 1: Imaginate >> Comic
Strip 1: When bordem Strikes
Spoofed By: Spyderwolf

"Graaape!" shouted peanut. "GRAAAAPE!" peanut shouted even louder. "What is it?" said grape slightly annoyed. "The television is broken." said peanut, innocently. "And you wake me up in the middle of my nap to tell me this?" said grape. "Um... Yeah." said peanut. The conversation continued for quite some time, then stopped due to grape's tiredness. But Grape did not sleep, instead they played a imaginative game. "I am the weather king!" said Grape with a paper bag on his head. Peanut snickered and said "All hail to the rain-king!" Grape then wanted to go back to sleep, so he shoved her bag on Peanut's head.
Last edited by spyderwolf on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Spoofing Housepets! Fanfic

Post by copper »

Do you mind constructive criticism?

So you are going through everything eh? Should be interesting. But what do you mean by spoofing? This first strip is not much of an example...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

copper wrote:Do you mind constructive criticism?

So you are going through everything eh? Should be interesting. But what do you mean by spoofing? This first strip is not much of an example...
I don't mind constructive criticism.

I mean by changing the comic strip, not completely though. You'll see.

Also guys, here is the next one for today. Enjoy!

Strip 2: Mission Cleanliness

"Okay, Peanut, let us try this again." said Grape. "I am the weather wizard, the ruler of this land." said Grape. "Sir! The peasants are sick! They need food, but the crops are dry!" said Peanut. "Let there be water!" said Grape. Grape went into the kitchen, took a bucket, and filled with water. The she asked Peanut to lift her up by the fan, and dumped it all out.

Strip 3: First Comic with Ninjas in it

"Weather wizard! We have flooded the entire city! The crops are gone! It will take years work to fix this!" said Peanut. "Hmmm... I will get the Magical Garden Wizard to fix this!" said Grape. "But he won't listen to us!" said Peanut. "Oh. Yes I forgot about that." said Grape.

Strip 4: Negotiations Break Down

"We need to give the crop zombies a chance to speak in their freedom before we want to eliminate them." said Peanut. "This is getting dull now that we are introducing politics." said Grape removing the bag off her head. "Your right. How about negotiations with pirates?" said Peanut. "Still to dull." said Grape. Grape and Peanut sat around the table for a while, wondering how to spice their game up. Then they both decided negotiations with Ninja Pirate Turtles.
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Ooo, ninja pirate turtles sound like fun!

So is there a direction you are going, planned out, or is it just a fun little way of tweaking comics?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

copper wrote:Ooo, ninja pirate turtles sound like fun!

So is there a direction you are going, planned out, or is it just a fun little way of tweaking comics?
It is not planned, only I do have a few more days of comics ready to post. Right now I am going to make a few more days worth.

P.S To anyone here, I am not going to use red font for this.

Strip 5: It gets worse

"The fish in the ocean have tamed sharks and are learning how to live on land! They will kill us all!" said Peanut. "The Monkeys of the Jungle want to take over and conquer us all!" said Grape. "A evil god is appearing form the underworld! We will all die of one thousand years of darkness!" said Peanut. This evilness continued for quite some time, and I mean quite some time.

End of Arc 1
Strip 6: It always comes to an end

"Okay this final battle will tell us the fate of the universe." said Grape. "I am ready!" said Peanut, rather excitingly. "I am ready too!" said Grape. "Let's fig-" Grape was cut short by the slam of the front door, their parent's arrived back from the store. "Oh, hi Peanut, here is the batteries for the T.V remote like you asked." said a rather tall and sleek woman handing two double A batteries to Peanut. "Oh. Yeah thanks mom." said Peanut, forgetting the night before when the T.V remote ran out of batteries. Then out of nowhere, a scream ripped through the air, scaring the carp out of Peanut and Grape. "WHO FLOODED THE LIVING ROOM!? PEA-NUT! GRA-PE!"

Start of Arc 2
Arc 2: The game >> Comic
Strip 7: A mournful situation
Alt-Text: Oh. Hai. (p.s Yay I am now putting in my own alt-text!)

"Bored-Bordey-Bored!" said a geeky-looking dog, who currently seems bored. Then he went up to the window where Peanut happens to be smashing buttons on his Nintendo. "Oh. Hi Bino." said Peanut, noticing the so called "Bino" is at the windowsill.

Strip 8: You all just lost
Alt-Text: Jeez. Nerd.

"What is wrong Bino?" said Peanut, looking at the tears in Bino's eyes. "I lost the game!" said Bino. Peanut then asked what is the game, then Bino told him, and Peanut is now confused and annoyed about what just happened.

Strip 9: The game I mean
Alt-Text: PEANUT STOP WAKING UP GRAPE FOR ONCE. Jeez. XD

"Graaaaape!" Peanut said waking up Grape in the middle of her cat-nap, again. "What now!? Can't you see I am trying to sleep?" said Grape. "Bino is making me play the game again." said Peanut, crying. "Just forget about it. Okay?" said Grape, getting more annoyed. "Now wake me up when the house is on fire." said Grape. Grape slept for about another hour before Peanut woke her up, again. Then Grape made up a new game, called "The anti-game game", which counters all rules of "The game", which then Peanut finally started up his Nintendo again, and played Super Space Pirate Ninja Turtles.

Strip 10: No escape
Alt-Text: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WAKING UP GRAPE!

After beating level 453 on Super Space Pirate Ninja Turtles, Bino counters the rules of "The anti-game game" when he sees Peanut and Peanut tells Bino that "The game" rules counter "The anti-game game" rules.

Oh. Hai. A quick update- I wont update this until New years.
I like this color/.