Fuzzy Memories

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Silly Zealot

Re: Fuzzy Memories

Post by Silly Zealot »

Obbl wrote:I say they have cheeks. :D
Very narrow ones, though. The snout doesn't let much room for them. :/
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
kavviyenta

Post by kavviyenta »

It wasn't mentioned that the protagonist is a dog. But since he think "oh my dog," that confirm it...unless you did something else surprising. Keep up the good work.
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Naw, the snout is the nose and mouth, they have cheeks enough.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

ShadowLightning wrote:You need to add the Expendables storming the place, blowing the whole hospital, and then as the smoke clear, a mysterious figure, surrounded by the Expendables, who are securing Berry's room, sole surviving part of the hospital, appears, and, surprise, surpirse, it's the G-man from the Half-Life videogame series!
G-man: "Wake up, Dr. Freeman. Wake up and... smell the ashes!"
Berry: "My... My name is Freeman?!"
G-man: "Ye- wait a moment!" (takes out some papers from his briefcase, looks at them, confused and puts them back inside the briefcase, embarassed) "Well, um, there seems to have been a small confusion here, ...um..., we apologise for any incomvinience we may have caused."
Sylvester Stallone: "Speak for yourself!"
G-man: "Whatever, pack it up, boys, we got the wrong place!"
Also the wrong universe.
Silly Zealot wrote:That would be one heck of a plot twist. :lol:
Not to mention hilarious.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Wait a minute, Legotron123, if that is your real name! *Suspicious glare*
You got those quotations wrong. I made up the expendables-blow-it-all-up story and ShadowLighting (how do lighting project shadows, anyway?) commented on it (I still wanna know if he'll implement it, though, that'd be awesome AND he'd have to pay me royalties for that non-trademarked story!).
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Silly Zealot wrote:Wait a minute, Legotron123, if that is your real name! *Suspicious glare*
You got those quotations wrong. I made up the expendables-blow-it-all-up story and ShadowLighting (how do lighting project shadows, anyway?) commented on it (I still wanna know if he'll implement it, though, that'd be awesome AND he'd have to pay me royalties for that non-trademarked story!).
Whoopsie dasie
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?