Fanfic:Things Just Got Complicated

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

huntersunday

Re: Fanfic:Things Just Got Complicated

Post by huntersunday »

Hey guys thanks for the comments just saying I just got started working on the next chap sorry for the wait but Easter makes the store real busy so I haven't had time and all these tornado sightings haven't helped me either so it will becoming soon sorry for the delay
so pie is free but cake is not?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Eh, that's fine. I know how work can be. Hope you have fun with writing the next part!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

“Talking to people”
{Talking to themselves}

Things Just Got Complicated
Chap 6

Sasha being too afraid to notice what she was doing started to crawl away from the door in fear. She stopped what she was doing when she didn’t feel any kind of resentence. Sasha turned around to see what was going on.

Instead of her body missing half of its self her legs were all the way through the only thing missing was her feet. Sasha looked up to King with very frighten eyes. “King.. am I going to lose my feet?”

King just stared at Sasha for a moment while he tried to think of a way to explain what was happening to her. Of course King watched her leg come through the door like it wasn’t even there which surprised him but he had seen some crazy things the last few days so it wasn’t too big of a shock.

King decided the best thing to do was trick Sasha into moving her feet but how? A smile spread on Kings face so big that it could have put Max’s famous grin to shame. “Hey Sasha you know I have some dog safe white chocolate behind Peanut in the drawer over there.”

Peanut barley had enough time to get out of the way as a flash of white and brown screaming “Chocolate” crashed into the dresser
behind him. Sasha was to into finding the chocolate that she did not notice King coughing behind her.

She turned to see King smiling at her. “I think your feet will be fine Sash.” Sasha just turned her head downwards and noticed her feet were still attached to her. King didn’t have any time to react as he was thrown onto the ground from Sasha jumping on him.

“Oh thank you King thank you thank you.” Sasha started to nuzzle into king’s chest causing the corgi to turn a crimson shade. “Now if you too are done I have a lot to discuss” Tarot said with a smile.

Everyone in the room just turned to stare at the psychic dog with faces full of curiosity. Tarot just took in a breath because this speech was going to be long.

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

A certain dog was busy being upset with his Dad. It wasn’t his fault he got hungry all the time but he was a pet his Dad should be buying the food for him that was humans jobs were for to provide food and shelter for pets in all retro spec his Dad should have been happy with him eating the food it mint he was doing a good job at providing for him.

The dog was still into his own thoughts that he didn’t realize he had just wandered into the main place that brought him such discomfort. The place that caused most of his problems the same place that made him an outcast to everyone. The Good old dog’s club.

Realizing where he was the dog hoped he could out of there before he was seen by his worst enemy and person who was the main purpose of all his turmoil he started to book it only to be stopped in his tracks.

“Was up cat didn’t think I see you around these parts.” Tiger just let out a breath he was holding in to turn around to face his true foe. Bino was just standing there with a huge smile on his face trying not to laugh.

Tiger would have just ignored him like he normally would but something inside was forcing him to act.” You know Bino why don’t you shut your face before you let flies in.” Bino’s smile turned into a frown at Tiger’s response he wasn’t use to the shy Tiger standing up to him but that wasn’t going to stop him.

“Pretty big mouth you got there cat I almost thought you were a dog there for a moment but who would name a dog tiger?” Tiger didn’t know was getting into him but he wanted to make Bino hurt and hurt bad. “ I swear Bino if you don’t shut up something bad is going to happen I can feel it in my bones”

Bino just laughed in Tiger’s face “Like a cat could do anything against a dog.” Tiger just couldn’t take any more the heat in his body just kept building and all the anger for this bully of a dog and all the anger at his owner just started to burst forward. Until he collapsed to his knees screaming.

Bino was about to go to Tiger out of worry he never really meant to hurt Tiger he just like to tease him a lot as he bent down to see if he could help him a spark of electricity jump off of Tiger shocking him. Bino was about to respond to being shock when he was stopped by what started happing to Tiger’s form

Tiger’s body started to get covered in burst of electricity it looked like a field of lightning was forming around him like armor. Tiger felt so good god the power that was flowing through him was amazing he couldn’t help but laugh at the feeling it was like he finally was given something to help ease his pain.

Bino was truly scared not only was the dog in front of him turning into his own generator but what really scared him was the dark laughter that came from Tiger as he stood up. Tiger finally getting to his face looked Bino straight in the face and saw fear. Normally this would of made Tiger worry about the person but this time it was different seeing that face on Bino felt good.

Tiger lifted his hands in the air and smiled at Bino. “I told something bad was going to happen.” Bino was going to run but was stopped by the electricity jumping off of Tiger and shooting straight into Bino.

Bino let out a piercing scream as his body was covered in electricity. He fell to the ground as the shocks started to numb him but the pain was to great and he fell unconscious. Tiger just smiled as he watched Bino’s fur start to blacken from the heat.

Finally after what seemed an eternity Tiger stopped to look at his handy work. Bino or what use to be Bino was black as charcoal his fur was gone and he was barely breathing. Tiger just stared at Bino wandering when he would feel bad for doing what he had done but it never came instead he felt great better than he ever felt before.

He bent down and whispered into Bino’s ear” Guess this cat showed you.” At that he laughed and walked away with his head held high.

Fido was in a great mood he just got to hang with a certain cat he loved and he had the night off. He was just on his way home when he heard a noise that sounded like whimpering. Being who he was he couldn’t ignore a cry for help he ran to the sound.

On his way he started to pick up the scent of his bother Bino and the scent of burnt fur. Smelling this Fido ran even faster when he reached the smell he nearly lost his lunch. There laid Bino in the center of burnt grass burnt and furless.

Bino turned slowly because every movement hurt to see Fido staring at him he lifted his hand to him and barely said “ Brother…h…help…m..me!” Fido getting over his shock grabbed his brother’s hand he knew Bino was not well and close to death

“Somebody call 911 we need help” Fido screamed as loud as he could to no avail. Fido just stared at Bino in worry. Bino just looked at his brother and smiled through the pain “ No one’s coming Fido it’s too late for me.”

Fido quickly turned his head towards his brother “ Don’t say that you’re going to be fine Bino.” Bino just nodded his head “Tell Joey that he can be who he wants to be that I always cared for him.” Fido started to cry this couldn’t be the end. Bino just continued to speak “Tell Sasha that I’m sorry I wasn’t always there and Fido.”

Fido just stared at his brother’s dying form with tears in his eyes. “I always respecte…d…you.” With that Bino closed his eyes.

Fido picked up his brother’s form and held him close Bino felt so small in his hands but something in Fidos will snapped. There had to be something he could do there just had to be. He put Bino down on the ground and started to beat his chest just trying to get him to breathe again.

“I wont let you die Bino you can tell everyone want you want yourself!” Fido kept pumping but nothing was happening but he wouldn’t give up. He started to beg anyone could give him the power to heal his brother when a voice came to him.

[just relax healing for you is easy] Fido was going to respond to the voice when his hand started to glow a bright green. The next thing that happened nearly made him faint. Bino’s body started to regrow his fur and his skin started to go back to normal. Fido didn’t know what was happing but didn’t care as long as he could save Bino.

Bino finally let out a gasp for air and open his eyes only to pass out. Fido’s breath where coming in uneven one from the shock and also from feeling so very tired. He looked down to see that Bino looked good as new but his new found happiness was short lived as he passed out from exhaustion and landed on top of his brother asleep.

I know it was a little bit dark but I hope you liked it can you guess who the villain was but I still need more powers so give them to me.
Peanut: Ability pyro created by huntersunday

King: ability time manipulation created by huntersunday

Joey: Ability shapeshifting created by Kondog and ChristopherJackal

Maxwell: ability Teleportation created by chronocrosser

Tarot : ability Psychic creator I don't think I have to say it

Sasha: ability The power to phase through matter Created by Kondog

Tiger: ability Electricity manipulation and creation. created by chronocrosser

Fido : ability Healing power created by copper
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

WOW Great update!- DON'T MESS WITH THE TIGER!! Poor Bino learned that the hard way. as he we nearly barbecued... Tiger would make a Great villain! energy manipulation is powerful stuff(bad pun). And Fido's Ability the heal is a great addition to the party as well.Truly great Update!! I can't wait to see where this goes
I know it was a little bit dark but I hope you liked it

Nah that's not that bad as far as Darkness goes its was a pretty Good balance.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very nice update, hunter. I thought Tiger was the villain. The evil laugh gives him away.

Fido is a healer, but can he heal himself?
My characters
loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

Tiger is the villain? I think we're all doomed. T_T
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Oh my, Tiger was intense! Actually feel rather bad for Bino now... but goody goody Fido saves the day! Oh yeah! :mrgreen: I'm excited to see what comes next!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

copper wrote:Very nice update, hunter. I thought Tiger was the villain. The evil laugh gives him away.

Fido is a healer, but can he heal himself?
who knows you will just have to wait and find out also thanks for the great comments
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA HA HAaaa! nothing like a bit of PAIN! But now Bino gets to plot his REVENGE!!!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

KizerZin wrote:HA HA HAaaa! nothing like a bit of PAIN! But now Bino gets to plot his REVENGE!!!
Hmm I dont know about that but well see also I would like to request a few more powers for Grape I cant decide yet so I figured the more powers the better THanks!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Grape? Hmmmm......

gravity manipulation, poison gas breath, needle fur, super strength, Ultimate agility, Basilisk eyes, shield manipulation, energy weapon creation, or the ability to write reality would work for her.

Although the last one would only be good if she found out about it at the very end, you know, she is powerless and everyone around her dies and the villain wins, but she survives. She writes her own version of events to make her feel better, but is surprised when it becomes real.
My characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Hey guys quick ? I have an idea for my story but I need to know one thing is Fiddler the female or Keys once this ? is answered I can continue
loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

I don't believe it has been revealed yet which of the couple is male or female. The only clue I ever found was an old interview Rick Griffin did where he offhandedly mentioned Fiddler was male, but one of his posts on this forum may have retconned that statement...

In other words, just pick one and go with it. You should be fine, either way. ^^
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

I have some ideas.
Grape-Invisibility
Bino-Mind Control
Fox-Telekinetic
Marvin-Flight
Sabrina-Weather Manipulation
Rex-Super Stregnth(you could make him out to be like a gentle bruiser type character)
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

so after searching the comic I have discovered that Rick never says which one is female even in the cast part it dosent mention it so Fiddler is female now if I'm wrong sorry but it is a story so I do control what happens but I repeat fiddler is female
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

I know I just posted some ideas but this one popped into my head and I think it's really interesting. Of course it will be up to you on whether or not it will go in your story. I'm not trying to run things, just giving out ideas.

Daisy-Power Booster

What I mean is that she could use her powers on the other pets in order to advance their own powers. For example.
Peanut would gain a complete mastery over fire and heat and could potentially create firestorms or put out a fire by absorbing the heat.
King could reverse or fast forward time as well as pause it.
Joey could take on the actual capabilities of whatever he shapeshifts into rather than just their physical appearance.
Fido could not only heal bodies but strengthen their bodies as well allowing them to have things like super-endurance.

You know, stuff like that.
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

""Talking"
Thinking

Chap 7
Tarot sat in the center of King's room with all eyes on her. The pets were on the edge of their seats with excitement. Making sure she had everyone's attention she started to speak.

"First of all I have to explain why you are all gaining powers?" She continued “I have been told by the spirits that the game has changed its time for a whole new playing field" King raised his hand in the air not wanting to interrupt her.

"What is it King?" King's face bore a grim expression as he spoke " So let me get this straight because the spirits got bored they are messing with our life?" Not that I'm surprised look what they did to me

"Well King when you’re all knowing and powerful you can do whatever you want without paying the consequences!" Tarot snapped back at King. King wasn't the smartest when it came to animals but he could tell something had Tarot upset. Peanut noticing his girlfriend in stress got behind her and started to rub her shoulders.

Tarot just sagged into her boyfriend’s arms “I’m sorry King I didn't mean to snap but the spirits took away my sight." Peanut got a worried look on his face he thought Tarot was going to go blind. "No you silly dog my ability to see the future is blocked I can still read minds though."

King was even more curious why take her sight away? "To answer your thoughts King its so I can’t cheat seeing the future is way too powerful of a gift if I used it I could change the entire game" Tarot put her hands on top of Peanuts signaling him to stop.

"But in return they granted me something of importance, information." Everyone's ears perked up at that getting a little bit closer to Tarot. "One thing I was told was every pet and I do mean every pet will gain powers some not so powerful and some catastrophic!

King paled at this the thought of certain pets gaining powers did not appeal to him. Peanut look excited as ever thinking someone out there could be the new Spot. Joey surprisingly was in deep concentration and Max was asleep.

"This being a peaceful community will help ease the damage but power can take a good person and turn him evil and this will happen." Tarot stood up and looked at everyone in the room with such intensity that Max woke up.

"this is why I came here we need a group of dogs willing to help those who come into power and a group ready to help stop someone from doing something stupid." Peanut stood up at hearing helping people “You can count me in" Joey also stood up with a smile” I may not have a very powerful power but I can be the inside man." King just smiled at his friends antics.

Tarot turned towards King. "What do you say King the group will need a leader?" King ears dropped at the word leader. "Why would you want me to be the leader I have done nothing that shows leadership." Tarot just smiled at him.

"O really who was the one who told Peanut we should learn how to control our powers so we don't hurt people?" King was about to intervene but Tarot kept going "Who also willing let people come into his home so that he could help them ease into having their powers?" Peanut was the first to respond.

"She's got a point King you are really smart and you care about our safety also your power as far as we know is the only one that can stop us from doing something stupid." King just hung his head low he couldn't believe they wanted him to be leader but he had a lot of sins he needed to take care of maybe doing this could help him with his past.

"Fine I'm in but if I'm leader you guys will need to listen to me got it?" Joey and Peanut just smiled and nodded. “You guys are crazy evil people heroes you sound like a bunch of kids well you can count me out". Everyone turned to stare at Max who did not looked amused.

Tarot spoke first "You don't have to join you can leave." Max just smiled “As you wish"
And poof he was gone. Tarot turned to king with a questioning look. "Did you help him with his powers?" King just shook his head he didn't really have the time to help Max with anything before Peanut rushed in. Max must have been a natural with his power.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Max was having a fun time getting out of his kitchen cabinet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasha walked slowly up to King with a worried expression "Is any one going to get hurt?"King pulled Sasha into a hug he knew she liked to be snuggled when she was upset. Tarot just frowned "Yes there is a chance that will happen that why I want to get you guys together to help stop that from happening."

Sasha just stared at King trying to think finally she made her decision "If it will help people not get hurt than I am in”. King felt happier than ever when she said she join.Came on King you’re a human she's a dog you can’t fall for her can you?

Tarot just smiled “Good to hear but I believe it’s time to end this meeting for now I need to head back." Peanut also stood up after looking at the clock "Yeah I got to go work on my comic see ya" King could of sworn he saw a dust cloud were Peanut was standing. Tarot also headed out with Joey following right behind her.

"King do you think I could stay here Dads not home and I don't want to be alone."
King just smiled at the dog in-front of him."Sure I'll go make us some hot chocolate"

"CHOCOLATE"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grape was just getting up from her mid afternoon nap and for some reason she felt like her body was really heavy. Figuring it was from too much sleep she made her way to the bathroom.

Getting ready to do her morning routine she grabbed her toothbrush only to have it snap in her fingers. Grape just stared at the toothbrush wondering why it broke. Not really caring she reached for her brush only to have it break to.

Now she was getting mad in her anger she chuck the brush at the wall. Only to watch it embed it’s self in the wall. Now she was freaked out she was stronger then most cats but this was ridiculous. I have to still be asleep

She reached to turn on the faucet only to crush the handle causing water to shoot right at her face. Having water sparing all over her and realizing she was not dreaming she did the only thing she could do.

"Mom!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me but your crushing me!" Fido was just now waking up to see his brother trying to get out from under him. Fido going into big brother mode checked him all over to see if he was alright “Are you okay are you hurt god you scared me."

Fido seeing Bino was fine got off of him. Bino stood up and dusted himself off "Yes I'm fine but I do have a question?"

Fido smiled at hearing Bino's voice sound so full of life Note to self you have healing powers "Sure what do you need?'

Bino had this really lost look in his eyes when he responded " I was wandering why you were on top of me why are we out here and who are you?" Fido looked dumb struck was Bino being serious. "It’s me Fido you know your bother?"

Bino just stared at Fido bringing his hand to his chin “well brother Fido my next question is who am I?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone enjoyed this new chap it was pretty long but I don't think you will complain I still need more powers and what’s going on with Bino stay tuned.

Grape :ability super strength created by copper
Last edited by huntersunday on Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

So Bino has amnesia. What a Twist!

Also, it is routine, not rue tine. Sorry.
My characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

copper wrote:So Bino has amnesia. What a Twist!

Also, it is routine, not rue tine. Sorry.
fixed and thank you for pointing that out
ChristopherJackal

Awww poor Bino... that kinda sucks... King would make a good leader though, he should be able to think things through a little bit better than most everyone else, perks of being a former human I suppose
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

"Talking"
thinking

Chap 8

Fido just looked at Bino like he had grown a second head. How could he lose his memory? Bino just looked around him with a smile on his face he didn't know where he was or who he was but one thing was certain this place was really pretty well all except the circle of burnt grass around his feet.

Fido slowly got over his shock and decided to answer Bino's question. "Your name is Bino, Bino." His brother just put his hand back to his chin like earlier. "Bino huh that sounds about right." Fido was truly confused while he was happy his bro was fine and dandy but without his memory he couldn't get answers from him.

Then it came to him Tarot was psychic she could help with Bino's memory problem."Listen Bino I need you to come with me real fast I know someone who can help." Bino just smiled and laughed. "Well I don't really have a choice do I? I mean I don't know where I am or what I'm doing so I will have to go with you."

Fido just smirked even though he didn’t have his memory Bino still was as sarcastic as ever. "Well since you will come with me let’s get going to Tarot's" Fido grabbed Bino and started to pull him towards Tarot's. " Umm who is Tarot?"

--------------
"Mom!" Grape screamed to no avail she knew her parents were at work so no one was there to help her as she was drenched in water. Grape tried to brace herself against the wall only to have her hand go through the wall. Everything was happening way too fast for the poor cat she couldn't take it all in so she did what any other confused child would do sank to her knees and cried as she watched the floor get flooded.

Peanut had just gotten in the house when he heard the one thing he hadn't heard since he went to get Grape from the shelter her crying. Without even thinking he ran straight to the sounds. He opened the door to see the bathroom in ruins there was a brush sticking in the wall, the sink looked like it was a giant gusher and Grape was curled up in the corner with her head in her knees.

Peanut rushed to the sink opening the cabinet looking for the valve he had read about in one of his many books. When he found it he used all his strength to turn the knob. The spraying water was reduced to a slow drip hearing this Peanut went to his next main objective.

Grape was in her own world so many things were going through her head she was so confused why was everything breaking and god what will her parents do when they see the bathroom she didn't want to be abandon again. Her thoughts were interrupted when a pair of arms wrapped around her. Peanut knew Grape had problems with thinking she was just a pet who her parents would just throw away he also knew she needed him at this moment and it wasn't a time to be silly.

"Its okay sugar plum I'm here your fine just let it out" Grape just couldn't hold it in she wrapped herself around Peanut burying her face into his chest and cried. Peanut just stroked her back telling her it was okay he never would tell anyone but Grape was always like this he remembered the time they threw water on the living floor and his mom got mad. Grape had run into her room locking the door so that they couldn't get her to throw her out.

“Grape tell me what happened." Grape pulled herself from Peanut's chest and looked at him this was a Peanut no one else saw this was the Peanut who demanded she was picked from the shelter this was the Peanut that was there to help her get out of her shell the one who would never hurt her the one she could put her total trust into.

" I don't know I came in here to brush my teeth and fur but the tooth brush broke in my hand then the hair brush broke and I got angry and threw at the wall only to watch dig into the wall." Grape took a breath and looked at Peanut to see if he was still listening only to see him with a look of pure worry on his face it comforted her to see he care so much for her. "I thought I was still asleep so I went to throw water in my face only to break the sink and now were here."

Peanut just stood up and stared at the room around him then smiled." Okay Grape don't worry too much about it I know dad keeps some plaster in the garage and a spare knob for the sink but first." Peanut walked out of the bathroom only to return with a rock in his hand.

Grape just looked at him confused. “First I need you to take this rock and squeeze it."Grape decided to humor the mutt and garbed the rock she looked at the rock then back to Peanut who nodded his head at her. She barley put pressures on the stone only too watch it crumble in her hand like it was sand. She looked up at Peanut shocked only to see him smiling with his tail wagging behind him.

"Congratulations sugar plum you just got your power!"
---------

Fido finally got Bino to Tarot's house the trip normally wouldn't take this long but with Bino asking questions every five seconds did not help. Luckily Tarot was outside her house looking into a crystal ball. " Tarot I need your help and fast."

Tarot looked up from her ball with her eyebrow raised “How can I help you?" Fido looked around to see if Bino was close but luckily he was busy looking at the side walk. Fido leaned in close to Tarot and whispered " I just found Bino nearly dead and fried he was barely conscious when I got there I thought he was going to die but my hands started to glow and he healed I figured you would understand being psychic and all?"

Tarot just nodded her head " I do understand and I will discuss this with you but why are we whispering?" Fido turned to look at Bino then back to Tarot." The real reason I am here is he has no memory of the event or any memory for that matter." Tarot stood up from her seat and walked to Bino "Bino could you come here a moment?"

Bino just looked at her before smiling" Sure". And ran toward her. Tarot just smiled st him" I need you to do me a favor I am going to try to get your memory's back but I need you to close your eyes." Bino thought about it for a second and thought what could happen and closed his eyes. Tarot placed her hands on the sides of his head and closed her eyes.

Where are your memory's Bino? A spirit version of Tarot was in Bino's mind. The mind always showed how people where the way their brain looked was who they were as a person. To say she was shocked was an understatement in front of her was a giant door that was covered in chains and locks. She knew that near death experiences could cause people to close up but this wasn't normal even for that the only way this could happen is if the person himself was trying to stop something from surfacing. She knew trying to open it would be pointless something this locked down would take weeks to break Bino would have to come to par with whatever was haunting him to get his memory's back.

Tarot opened her eyes to see Fido giving her a pleading look. She just shook her head and turned to Bino "Bino why don't you go walk around the neighborhood and see if you can get some of your memory s back."

Bino just smiled “Sure that sounds like a good idea see you later brother Fido." With that and left. Tarot turned and gave Fido a look that made him gulp “We need to talk Brother Fido."
--------------------------------------------

I was going to keep going but I think this is enough for now I hope you guys enjoy the new chap.
Also I would like to request more powers for certain characters like Rex Fiddler Keys and Zach.

KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

:shock: OMG Bino is a undercover Cat-Lover! mabye even Cat-Obsessed! and he will do anything to hide and forget it(it's a joke)

Very Good UpDate!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

KizerZin wrote::shock: OMG Bino is a undercover Cat-Lover! mabye even Cat-Obsessed! and he will do anything to hide and forget it(it's a joke)
Well I am not going to give away any thing but good guess and I do mean good guess
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

NIce update, hunter. I liked this a lot.

I do have a suggestion for Fiddler and Keys. I call it synchronicity. Basicallly, a kind of mind meld technique that gives them perfect synchronization with each other. They would make the perfect fighting duo!

As for Zach? Something soft, like empathic abilities or astral projection or something would work for him.
My characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

copper wrote:NIce update, hunter. I liked this a lot.

I do have a suggestion for Fiddler and Keys. I call it synchronicity. Basicallly, a kind of mind meld technique that gives them perfect synchronization with each other. They would make the perfect fighting duo!

As for Zach? Something soft, like empathic abilities or astral projection or something would work for him.
Your idea is good but I am going to be doing something special with just Fiddler Keys will have to wait.
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

How about giving Zach superhuman intelligence. The team could use someone to make cool gadgets for them.

On a side note, are you going to be giving the team a name?
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Zach is opener of the way... mabye the power to see in to other's hearts and true feelings, by opening hearts he opens the way for them... or kills them HA HA haaaa! I like the idea of a Evil Zach~
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Hmm good idea but I haven't really thought about it if you guys have any ideas tell me
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

huntersunday wrote:

Hmm good idea but I haven't really thought about it if you guys have any ideas tell me
How about... WildForce?
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Man what a great Update! I just got around to catching up on the last 2 updates. Wow - Grape with super strength I didn't see that coming. your method of reader suggest powers is working out great!- I love you creativity. I am pretty sure I am too later to submit a suggestion for Rex Fiddler Keys and Zach. But I'll toss my hat in anyway.

Rex: Kinetic absorption :Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy I.E force dmg.

Zach: multiplicity, can make multiple Copy's of himself. (cuz we all know rabbits know how to multiply) :lol:

Keys : X-ray vision pretty self explanatory but still a fun power.

Miles: Super durability : Ability to have a higher resistance to physical damage before being injured.
That's all I have for now. Great update!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Things just got Complicated
Chap 9
"Talking"
Thinking
Fido sat at the end of the round table tapping his fingers . Tarot had told him to sit and wait for her to come back it felt like it had been hours for the poor dog and with constant thoughts about his brother didn't help the time go by any faster. Fido couldn't stand it he had to many questions and not enough answers and even though he was a very patient dog ever one had their breaking points. He stood up to leave only to be surrounded by what looked like smoke it started to rise from the ground and cover everything in darkness. Fido let out a growl he couldn't see anything and he had no idea what was going on.

"I don't know what’s going on but whatever your doing Tarot it isn't funny" Fido looked around frantically to no avail it was too dark. He was about to start yelling again when he was silenced by soft lips upon his own. What in the world who is kissing me wait I know these lips Fido smirked in the kiss and wrapped his arms around the unseen force and squeezed ever so slightly "Got you my lovely shadow.' The darkness surrounding Fido started to dissipate and return to the cat in his arms. Sabrina just smiled at her lover before giving him another kiss " It seems you have my lovely Knight."

Though Fido was happy to have his girl in his arms he was now even more confused. Sabrina just smiled at him " Its fine Fidy I am here to explain everything that is happening to you with the power thing and what not and Tarot will explain the situation with Bino" Fido let go of Sabina and sat back down bringing his hand up to his head and started to rub his brow. "Why do I think I' not going to like what you have to say." Sabrina just kept smiling at him " Because dear you know that whenever I say something it's never not complicated. Sabrina then took the time to explain to Fido about the game and how everyone was getting powers soon.(In other words a really long and drawn out conversation that I don't feel like typing back to story)

After the long conversation Fido sat looking at his lover with extreme seriousness. "So let me get this straight people are gaining powers and you think someone used said powers to hurt almost kill my brother?" Sabrina just nodded. " Well this is going to be a disaster how are we suppose to stop people who can burn someone so bad they lose their memory's" Sabrina was going to respond but was interrupted by Tarot walking in. "The Wildforce is being put together as we speak to stop things like this from happening." Fido just looked at the Pomeranian with curiosity. "Wildforce?"

Tarot just smiled and looked at the police dog " There’s a lot that needs to be discussed Fido so you might want to sit back and relax but if it will help you relax I can tell you that Bino did not lose his memory because of what happened to him he lost it cause he chose to lose it." Fido just let out a sigh and leaned back in the chair he knew he was going to get a headache from this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To this day she never understood why Peanut could do so many things that most pets could only dream of. The bathroom that had looked like a practical war zone was perfect the water was all cleaned the holes were fixed and the sink looked like normal the person responsible for this miracle was slightly snoring in her arms. Grape looked down at Peanut and smiled she always could depend on him in her time of need and this only proved how much Peanut cared for her. Grape slowly petted Peanut on his head as thoughts entered her mind she thought it was so funny that no one besides herself saw Peanut like this most of the time he was care free but when it involved her safety or well being he became another person who would stop at nothing to defend her. she always knew if something happened to her whoever was responsibly would face an untimely end by this wonderful mutts hands.

She knew Peanut would protect her for ever all because of that faithful day.
Flashback Time

She was always so hungry there was never enough food around anymore no one seemed to waist anything. Tired from her fifth attempt to find food through the trash with no avail she decided to look for shelter. The nights out here in this town seemed to get colder the hungrier she got. She just hung her head and let tears fall down her face. She started to head away from the trash can when she heard some noises come from behind her. " Well it looks like we found the cat who's been taking our food from us." Princes turned to see a giant dog staring down at her. (By the way she is a kitten so all dogs are giant to her) "I'm sorry I didn't know it was your trash I will leave " she barley said shaking head to toe. She started to back away from the dog only to bump into a bigger one . She looked up and held a scream as she saw a smile full of teeth " That’s okay cat now we have something else to appease our appetite!"

She was in so much pain the dogs had used her like a rag doll throwing her around like some chew toy . She was hurt and bleeding she knew it was almost the end of her as her conscious started to fade the last thing she heard before the peaceful black took over was " You thugs stay away from that cat" She woke up in a very warm bed she tried to move but her body was screamed at every movement she tried to make. She stopped when she heard arguments from the next room. " You have to keep him Dad you saw how he was he needs a place to stay" Princess lifted her ears to catch more."Peanut Butter Sandwich you listen to me we are not taking in a stray even if you see something good in them or not" Princess was confused why was this dog trying to get them to keep her she was just a beat up stray. "No dad you listen he is coming home with us or you are going home without me cause I wont leave his SIDE!.

Princess couldn't help but let tears run down her face even though she had no idea who this dog was she never had anyone defend her before it felt so great. Her ears perked up as she heard a Female voice enter the conversation " Earl think about it for a sec we were thinking about getting a new pet and Peanut seems attached to this new cat what harm would it do to take it in. Princesses ears perked up even more when she heard that maybe she could have a home! " Fine Peanut you when but he will have all his shots given to him before he enters the house and if anything goes wrong it’s on your head pup." " Thanks dad your great I'm going to tell him now"

Princess had no time to react as her door was busted open by a puppy with floppy ears and a scratch on his face. " Guess what Grape you get to come home with me." Princess just let the tears run down her face as her new found family came up to her and hugged her. " We don't have allot but we have a home and food I hope you want to come with us." Princess just smiled at the hyper puppy and said the only thing that came to her min "Grape? I like that name."

End Flash back

Grape just smiled at Peanut letting the tears of joy run down her face since that day Peanut and her where inseparable he even came up with her new name thanks to her fur color she thought it was hilarious how they got along with each-other so well. She let out a yawn and started to let sleep take over her letting that last bit of energy leave her as her last thought was One day Peanut I will repay you.
---------------

end for now I was going to do a lot more but it is hailing here and power inst going to last so I will leave it here and I still would like more powers for fiddler please

Sabrina: ability to make and control darkness created by created by copper

Name for group Wild force created by JageshemashFTW
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

another great update huntersunday, ya got some serious talent there. the way you captured Fido and Sabrina's personalities in the first part was spot on.( I can see Sabrina's ability to control darkness being great method to sneak cuddles and kisses :lol: ) what awesome power for Sabrina to have I didn't see that coming. (cheesy pun intended)

Also.. Bino chose to forget hua... Now ya really got my attention --I can't wait to see how that plays out
(In other words a really long and drawn out conversation that I don't feel like typing back to story)

Lawls :lol:

excellent flashback by the way! Real heart wrenching actually, good stuff. I just love characters with tragic past's even if that character is grape.
Great update! I really can't wait see what happens after this.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

control darkness? I can't wait to see how this is used~ HA HA HAaaaa!

nice update huntersunday... DARKNESS!
ChristopherJackal

Controlling darkness is rather spiffy I must say! :mrgreen: also I actually liked the whole Peanut and Grape flashback it was cute, Peanut always does the right thing. Grapenut is always a good thing!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

I will be posting the new chap soon been very busy sorry
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Chap 9

Bino was just confused he had no idea where he was or what he was doing but one thing was for sure the singing he was hearing was truly beautiful.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears

Bino continued to walk toward the wonderful sound he was hearing he didn't know why but it felt as if the words were meant for him.

And if you have to leave I wish you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here

Bino turned the corner in the ally way to only top dead in his tracks in front of him was a beautiful brown and white cat staring into the sky with tears running down its face. Bino stood there in a trance like state listening to her voice.

And it won’t leave me alone these wounds won’t seem to heal this pain is just too real there just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your tears.

Bino slowly kept walking to the beauty in-front of him it felt as though he had no control over what he was doing not that it really bothered him much.

And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

The cat finished her song only to put her head in her hands and cry freely. Bino snapped out of his trance at the sound of crying he had to help this cat he didn't know why but he had to. He walked up to her crying from and whispered “Hey are you okay?" The cat nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard his voice through her tears she replied “You scared the crap out of me dog!" Bino just smiled at her antics “I’m sorry but I heard your beautiful singing and I just had to see where it was coming from but when I found the signing to my surprise it was a beautiful creature in a dark alley way crying its eyes out."

The cats white cheeks turned a bright red at his praise. Bino on the other hand was having other thoughts what am I doing why am I flirting with her and why does it feel so natural?" “So care to tell me what’s on your mind?" The cat just stared at the dog for a minute before latching on to him burying her face into his chest crying " Key's dumped me after years of being together he said he there were no more surprises and dumped me" Bino didn't know what to do but his instincts told him to comfort her. “Its okay I hate to ask this but what’s your name?"

The cat pulled her face out of his chest and sniffled “Fiddler" Bino just smiled “That’s a pretty name mine I believe is Bino." Fiddler just looked at the dog confused. “You believe?"
Bino just let out a sigh “its along story" Fiddler just pulled herself out of his arms and patted the ground next to her " I have time sit down and tell me" Bino just smiled and sat down next to the beauty and started to tell her everything he could remember.

--------------------------------------------------------------

King had a huge smile on his face at the moment the dog of his dreams was sleeping peacefully in his arms and in his opinion it couldn't be any better until the room around became a giant beckon of light which made him scream in pain. Calm down King it’s just your favorite fox stopping by! King just let out a sigh as he look at the Great Kitsune sitting at his spot on the game table smiling at him. “Oh god what do you want now to tell me were all going to learn how to fly next?" The fox just laughed.

No King I come with another purpose I need your help. King's ears perk up at this noticing he had King's attention he continued As you know the spirits all nee avatars to enter the world as a player well King I want you to be my avatar King just blinked and blinked again " Wait why do you want me to be your avatar I thought Pete wanted me?" The Great Kitsune just laughed Yes Pete did want you but he has found someone else that has caught his attention.

King just rubbed his brow hr knew he wasn't going to like this “What do I get and you get out of this?" The fox just smiled Well one thing would be you would have my assistance with helping people learn and accept their powers I will be able to actually do something in the game instead of watching and there will be one last bonus King just held his head in his hands thinking. "What type of bonus are we talking about here?"

The fox knew he almost had him he just had to add the frosting on the cake You see King every avatar gains power from there master like Tarot gaining physic powers and Pete gives well I won’t say cause that be telling but I give energy King looked up from his hand in confusion " energy how would that help" Tell me King haven't you noticed people get tired when they use their powers well it’s because they don't have enough energy if you chose to be my avatar you and people close to you won’t feel so tired using their powers

King just stood there taking in the information. “Couldn’t they get better with their powers with time?" Yes King but with your new gift you could help your new team be even more powerful.
King didn't like this whole spirit thing but one thing was for sure he did like Peanut, Fox and Sasha and he would do what he needed to do to help them. “Fine I will do it but not for you but for my friends." The fox just smiled Then the deal is made this is going to hurt but it will be over soon

King was about to ask what would hurt when his thoughts were cut off by a huge burning sensation irrupting through his chest his body became engulfed in a blinding light as he let out a scream as his world became dark the last thing he heard was So now the game truly begins
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiddler just smiled as the dog said hi weird tale it was quite the tale to she didn't know why but for some reason she felt safe around him. She soon noticed how late it was getting and knew it was time to go home " Bino thank you for all you had done for me but I have to get going " with that she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek " But I will be here tomorrow if you want to meet again" she said blushing. Bino was to shocked to say anything as she waved good bye his hand was on the placed were she had kissed him. “I will come back tomorrow" he yelled.

Bino stood up with his tail wagging he felt wonder-full he felt amazing he felt a lot of pain Bino clutched his head as fell to his knees in pain something was breaking through his mind You liar you swore you would never love another but me how can you forget With tears running down his face Bino last thought before he passed out was What was that?

----------

" So let me get this straight Bino's brain took the advantage of him nearly dying to block something that scared him out of his mind but it was so deeply buried he lost all his memory" Fido asked the Pomeranian in-front of him. Tarot just nodded. What in the world happen to you brother for something like this to happen

------------

Well that’s it for now I hope you all enjoyed the new chap and keep up with the powers like I said if there name doesn’t pop up in the bottom there still free game. also song is my immortal by evanescence

Peanut : ability Pyro created by hunter sunday

Sabrina: ability to make and control darkness created by created by copper

Fiddler : ability ??? ( I am putting this here cause I know her power but you don’t so she is out of the game)

Name for group Wild force created by JageshemashFTW
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

wonderful update! so much content this time around. Bino/fiddler and King/ Kitsune definitely some very unique pairings.- the mystery of what happened to Bino excites me in a funny way - I just love surprises I can't wait to see how that plays out.

One question comes to mind as a matter of balance is how powerful is this "antagonist" for Kitsune to need to be involved? considering the powers that they already have the antagonist must have some epic power like Darkseid or Apocalypse. (comic references) :geek: --the suspense is killing me I can't wait for your next update)
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

very good! now the town is a powder keg, now all we need is to set it all aflame!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Kondog wrote:wonderful update! so much content this time around. Bino/fiddler and King/ Kitsune definitely some very unique pairings.- the mystery of what happened to Bino excites me in a funny way - I just love surprises I can't wait to see how that plays out.

One question comes to mind as a matter of balance is how powerful is this "antagonist" for Kitsune to need to be involved? considering the powers that they already have the antagonist must have some epic power like Darkseid or Apocalypse. (comic references) :geek: --the suspense is killing me I can't wait for your next update)
He is there to help guide like spirite dragon he isnt going to be there personally he just going to give advise but the true villan will be quite powerful.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

someone that helps guide everyone this the "Right" Side? sounds like my kind of guy~ HA HA haaaa!

but i'm surprised, not many villains have the patients to play by the rules or train others... most go by the "do or die" style for there minons.

the better villain the better the story~