Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Karl

Re: Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

Post by Karl »

Hmm. It seems that everything is getting more tense. Bino is planning something, Joey's friends are upset, and what is Sasha up too?

Time will show.
I'm a bookworm!
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Here is the next chapter, this chapter in particular is very extense, very very large... So here is the first part. Translated by OBBL, I hope you enjoy it, and if you don't, the next part will be great, I promise you.

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 10
"The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th of July Showdown"
Part 1: Gagarized

This fanfic has its own song link; open the link WHEN THE SONG BEGINS

The spotlights began to light up, one by one, filling the stage of the auditorium, so it was replete with color.

-This is exciting- said Chris
-Let’s destroy them- responded Lester.

The night full of stars in the sky felt strangely peaceful, as if it would soon cease to be so. Behind the grand curtain, the pets were fine tuning the details with Fiddler, Keys, and the other musicians cats.

Joey excited entered the auditorium (Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Civic Pavilion), which from the front entrance looked colossal, adorned with the energy hovering in the air, ready to be released explosively.

-Joey!-

When Joey looked behind him, Sasha had already reached him.

-Hey Sasha, you ready?-
-Yes, very much! Ummm… do you know where your brother Bino is?- she asked him.
-No, I haven’t seen him, not for a long time now that I think of it-

Together they walked backstage, as they walked Sasha looked for her beloved amongst the crowd. When they arrived Joey saw that Rose was already there.

-Rose, are you participating?-
-Hey little boy, of course, Rose is going to DOMINATE!- she said raising her fist epically.

Keene and Lana walked up.

-Ok guys, come here-

Everyone surrounded the two ferrets.

-Ok, it’s simple, the presentations will go one at a time, the order will be assigned at random- said Keene gesturing with his hands.
-While one group is presenting, the others should be ready backstage, ok?- continued Lana.

The pets nodded in unison.

-The judges will be us two *pointing to himself and Lana* and two other secret judges, who are hidden from the public- said Keene.

Then Sasha raised her hand childishly.

-Yes?- asked Lana.
-Who are the two secret judges?- she asked smiling, while everyone else looked at her dumbfounded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tiger and Marvin were playing with Zach’s great, patriotic hat, which he was trying to grab when they threw it through the air, the lights went down dramatically; all of a sudden Lana took the stage, with a microphone in her hands.

-HELLO EVERYBODY!!! How is Babylon Gardens this night?!!- she yelled enthusiastically into the microphone.

The audience cheered happily.

-Thank you for coming!! We hope that you enjoy yourselves on this fantastic 4th of July!!... and since I know that you’ve been sitting there for more than an hour; without further preamble give a round of applause to our first contestant!! SASHA!!!- she exclaimed as the curtain raised.

From the seats Sasha could be seen, with a great smile (as always), however, this time she was dressed differently: With a strapless dress, short and diagonally cut, a pale pink color with a white belt around her waist. With a pair of shiny heels and a brilliant bracelet on her right arm, both the color pink. As a final touch, her collar with the beautiful heart, also pink, that distinguished her, decorated her neck perfectly. She looked beautiful… and everyone noticed. Behind her; the musicians, already in their places, prepared their instruments; and behind them, a large screen towered, waiting for her performance. Then Lana went up to the dog while the audience cheered.

-Sasha, you look lovely today- said Lana.
-Thank you Lana! I just fixed myself up a little while ago- responded Sasha into the microphone.
-I know, it was just a comment- she whispered to the dog in disdain.
-Remember your performance last year?- asked Lana into the microphone, while the screen displayed the animated dance of Tarot, Sabrina and Sasha the year before, all dressed in red tights.
-Your presentation of “Toxic” rocked the auditorium last time, do you think you can do it again as a soloist?-
-I… I will strive to express all that I feel- responded Sasha decidedly while searching for Bino amongst the crowd, without finding him.
-Great!! Sasha, the stage is yours!!- shouted Lana excitedly while exiting the stage and the audience applauded, before falling still and listening attentively.

Sasha held the microphone in both her hands, and looked to the musicians signaling them to begin. For a second the night was so silent and peaceful, but then the first notes began, Sasha looked at the audience determined and prepared to shout her soul out.

Color code:
Pink: Sasha sing

Start the song NOW, click here

The sound like a beating heart began to play, behind Sasha, a musician with a saxophone and a black hat, sang breathily into the microphone, after him another cat, with a bass in her paws, did the same; then the first cat and again the second. After them it was Sasha’s turn, finally she was going to begin, as she lifted her gaze to the audience, then she took the microphone in her left hand and…

There ain't a reason you and me should be alone
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
But I got a reason that you're who should take me home tonight

Perhaps the song was not “typical” of Sasha, perhaps no one was expecting her to sing anything that did not include eccentric dance steps or words with no meaning, but there she was… pushing against everything the others had been thinking, only to tell her beloved Bino, how much she loved him.

I need a man that thinks it right when it's so wrong,
Tonight yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
Right on the limit's where we know we both belong tonight

-Come back please- thought the dog.

It's hot to feel the rush,
To brush the dangerous

Moving with grace on the stage she began to dance with the rhythm of the music…

I'm gonna run back to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love.

…to perform the song.

I'm on the edge of glory
Then she walked toward the edge of the stage…
And I'm hanging on a moment of truth,
I'm on the edge of glory

…and raised her free hand, excited.

And I'm hanging on a moment with you,
I'm on the edge

Then she closed her eyes and held the microphone with both hands…

The edge (6x)
I'm on the edge of glory

…and shouted to the sky.

And I'm hanging on a moment with you
I'm on the edge with you

Another shot, before we kiss the other side,
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby

Then she opened her eyes and walked across the stage with an attractive look as she gazed at the audience.

I'm on the edge of something final we call life tonight
Alright, alright

Moving her arms rhythmically without, ever, neglecting the song or the microphone.

Put on your shades 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby

The audience on that stage began to support her and make her feel good.

It isn't Hell if everybody knows my name
Tonight, alright, alright

Sasha turned and went to the back of the stage, there she played a moment with the cat musicians, without ever losing that smile.

It's hot to feel the rush,
The bright screen all the while displayed lively flames over its whole surface.

To brush the dangerous
I'm gonna run back to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love.

I'm on the edge of glory,
Out on the edge of glory,
I'm on the edge

Then she ran quickly to the edge of the stage and there she closed her fist tightly…

The edge (6x)
…she placed it on her heart and turned to the side, while with her eyes closed she lifted her blind gaze to the stars that adorned the presentation that night

I'm on the edge of glory
I'm on the edge with you

Then she looked out defiantly into the audience.

I'm on the edge with you
While the cat saxophonist was shining with his solo, she began to encourage the people with her arms.

I'm on the edge with you
-Bino, where are you?- she thought concerned.
-C’mon Babylon Gardens!!!!-

Everyone in the audience began to clap to the rhythm of the drums played by Keys that night.

While everyone sang with her, she was living the song and enjoyed every moment, although she was very sad.

I'm on the edge
The edge (6x)

She yelled and yelled, and that night…

I'm on the edge of glory
I'm on the edge with you

…Sasha lived like never before.

With you (4x)
She sang the first “with you” and then pointed the microphone at the audience who sang the other three.

I'm on the edge with you
With you (4x)

…And again

I'm on the edge with you
With you (4x)

...And again

I'm on the edge with you
With you (4x)

But the last part she finished alone, with a very high note on the last word, which she continued to hold out until, finally, she ended the song. Then Sasha excitedly raised her arms one more time, while she confidently observed the audience.

-Bino, I hope that you heard me- she said to herself, then she smiled satisfactorily to the night.

Meanwhile Bino, behind a column, looked fixedly at the dog, his eyes, more than with love, were filled with rancor.

-Never again-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Awsome Update man! really, I really like how well you use music to tell the story its very well though out Great job theblackcateyes
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

Finally caught up and read the last 2 chapters, they were great. I like your stories dude, keep it up. Oh and I agree with Kondog, I think it's great the way you use music to help with the stories.
theblackcateyes

Thanks guys. Actually, i was afraid because maybe the song is not the kind of song that you like, (I mean because is gaga) but i think that it got right.
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

It maybe be gaga but it goes well with your story so I'm fine with it. It doesn't matter who their by, they're good in your stories.
theblackcateyes

Hey guys! New chapter on tuesday i think.... SPOILER!!: The next presentation is Peanut!.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Ooh, very nice. Anyway, he's right. You don't have to worry about the artist of the music you choose as long as the story and the song continue to match up well like they have so far.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Very Nice... for all that love junk...

please Tell me Bino gets a Evil Bad-Guy Song! Villains get the best song~
theblackcateyes

KizerZin wrote:Very Nice... for all that love junk...

please Tell me Bino gets a Evil Bad-Guy Song! Villains get the best song~
I'm agreed with you, villains songs are the best ones, sometimes.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awesome updates! Just caught up!

great music you picked. Perfect for the situations. I hope Bino gets to feeling better...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
theblackcateyes

A little late, Ii said tuesday and today is wednesday!! Oh WTH, here there is, thanks again to OBBL for the translation!! :D For the Sasha-Bino problem fans, be pacients! hahahah Here there, is Peanut's turn!!!

The title is Powered by Bino

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 10
“The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th of July Showdown”
Part 2: Powered by Bino

That night, the picturesque auditorium was gloriously lit, even though small, it was very well equipped: With excellent lighting, a full stage, and first-rate seats; furthermore, due to its shape, similar to a conch shell, it had better acoustics than other larger auditoriums. Yes, for a local auditorium, it exhibited a great workmanship.

While Fiddler tested the instruments after Sasha’s presentation, Peanut was still trying to convince himself, he had to do this.

-Nobody is going to control my life-

Then Peanut poked his head between the curtains and looked at the sky, through the retractable roof, perfect for those hot spring days and those rainy summer days, he observed the bright stars that calmed his nerves and his doubts. Then he pulled his head back through again and moved to the center of the stage.

-It’s time-

Taking the microphone firmly in his right hand, he took a deep breath while he watched as slowly, the curtain rose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lana talked and talked, but Peanut wasn’t listening, he was engrossed looking at the number gathered that night, he began to search for someone, one pet in particular but then he saw Bino… he had a deep look, those penetrating green eyes that had so haunted him before, Peanut confidently held his gaze, although it seemed like Bino was also looking at him in the eye… it was not so.

-Bino… I’m going to show you, thank you for everything, because now I can show you… a true Cat Lover- thought the canine.
-Ready?- asked Lana pointing at him.

Peanut confidently looked at her and nodded his assent. On the stage his clothing shined and distinguished him from the others: With his blue jacket, below which he wore a white shirt, some dark jeans and this crazy hairdo that covered almost his entire face. Peanut moved to the side and took another deep breath.

-Grape-

Color Code:
Blue: Peanut sings

While Fiddler, with his trusty violin, played the introduction to one of the best songs Peanut knew, Lana moved out of the way to let the dog, stronger than ever, and having already prepared his vocal chords, blow the auditorium to the stars; while he gazed at the microphone, the screen turned on and began to show the official video of that beautiful song. It was his first time, he had to be the best!!

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
The dog began then to recite the lyrics, while Keys, with his beloved keyboard, played a few notes, just as the song indicated.

Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming

Looking at the audience he found his muse, while a single spotlight illuminated him from above, he continued his song.

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
Each word that he said…

I could stay lost in this moment forever
…and everything it signified…

Well, every moment spent with you
…was true

Is a moment I treasure
With his first high note, accompanied by the emerging drums, he succeeded in capturing everyone’s attention.

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep

Unlike Sasha, he didn’t move much on the stage, he just held the microphone in his hand and sang, too nervous to do a dance or anything like that…

'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

…but more than anxious about it being his first time, he was anxious to know if she was listening…

'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do

…if she knew that he was singing, especially, to her sweet soul.

I'd still miss you, babe

With the video behind him, it was as if Steven Tyler was looking out for his young pupil.

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating

While was singing, he closed his eyes and remembered the old times with his best friend:

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing

The naps in front of the television…

Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you

In this moment forever, forever and ever
…the imagination games…

…their games in the park…

…the laughter…

…the hugs…

I'd still miss you, babe

…the kisses

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss

Each memory, however small or insignificant it seemed…

Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this

…gave him more and more strength…

I just wanna hold you close
…and that reflected in his song, for he left everything on the stage

Feel your heart so close to mine
He opened then his eyes and looked at Grape in the eyes, both connected immediately…

And stay here in this moment
Peanut could do no more, he sang with all his heart that which before…

For all the rest of time
…in so much time, with so many words… he could not say

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!!!!
He shouted, literally, saying what he felt in the deepest places inside himself…

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep

Strongly gripping the microphone…

'Cause I'd still miss you, babe

And reaching his highest range, Peanut projected his voice mightily.

He looked toward the sky and shouted, and shouted… more and more because he really wanted her to hear him…

…to understand him…

I'd still miss you, babe

…like no one else…

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing

The number ended explosively, since Keene proud of the magnitude of the spectacle that he presented, launched the second round of fireworks just at the finale of the number; the explosives, which detonated in the sky, produced a sea of colors that every pet enjoyed.

-I love you, Grape- he thought while reaching the highest note once more, he reached the song’s finale and lowered his arms dramatically.

Everyone applauded frantically, amongst whistles and other calls, Peanut remained on the stage, he just took it all in; in that moment, it didn’t matter that there might be retaliation, whatever happened happened, that was the truth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the fireworks began to die down, Sabrina and Tarot were ready on backstage.

:D :D
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Sabrina and Tarot... there going to ruin Bino's Evil plot... and he hasen't even started yet...

I can think of two song for Bino "no more mr nice guy from Swan Princess" or "Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson"
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Good update! really like that song - good choice its been a few good years sense i have herd anything from Aerosmith! - I hope Peanut is a good enough singer to do that song justice
Sabrina and Tarot... there going to ruin Bino's Evil plot... and he hasen't even started yet...

i know right.. lets hope hes just a little faster then they are. and Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson ha~!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Ah, you always pick the best songs for this fanfic. That's definitely my favorite part of this fic.

And I hope his plan is ruined by Sabrina and Tarot. XP
theblackcateyes

Just some interesting facts:

1- For the first chapter (Joey, a sad song and trash cans) I had thought in another songs:
-Too much love will kill you (queen)
-Violet hill (coldplay) just like background song
-Carrie (europe)

But yesterday took my heart :D

2- Chapter 5 (imagination) song (just my imagination-the cranberries) was my drug, really.. when i hear that song i just.. start to imaginate

3- I thought in put the Sabrina- Rose song in chapter 2 (Valentine's night) but i had a better idea... hehehe

4-No,Marilyn Manson song is for halloween

hehehe next update next week maybe
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Another interesting chapter, TBCE. I love these songs. I can't wait to hear more!
My characters
theblackcateyes

Hi guys, it's Caty again, I left my new chapter traslated by OBBL (thank you man) redy to discuss...This time thesong is pure whim, my and Sabrina's whim!! so don't have a real relationship with the story.. but i think that you will like it...or i hope that :?

Good Karma
Caty

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
Part 3: No future

Peanut went toward backstage, where he saw Tarot; dressed in a gothic suit fit to her measurements: Some black netting on her arms, with a short dress with lots of black and purple, and lots of lace; also she had her hair arranged for the occasion, with pronounced curls and a large bun on her left side, her high heels ended the ensemble in a sublime manner. Seeing her, Peanut was shocked.

-Tarot! *Pant* Hey! You look very…- he said.
-Sabrina’s idea- interrupted Tarot.
-Ahhh-
-You were very good- said the Pomeranian smiling, but at the same time fearful.
-Thanks, ready?- asked Peanut with his tongue out while he recovered his breath.
-Yes, in fact *Tarot took Peanut’s hand* ready… for everything-

Then the beautiful Pomeranian lowered her gaze and moved toward her companion, remaining silent for a moment and then…

-Peanut… I think it is better that we go our separate ways- she said coldly.

The dog was perplexed, the surprising comment had hit his mind hard.

-What?-
-It’s best for both of us, to end this-
-Why?! Wait!! WHAT?!-
-I love you Peanut and I will always be in love with you… even though you are not in love with me-
-What do…?-
-Remember I am psychic, I know with whom you really wish to be… whom you really love. I have gone for months knowing this… knowing what would happen, but I didn’t want to accept it- she said trying not to let out one tear.

Welcoming the silence, both dogs drew near to each other.

-Tarot…-
-It was fun, but you should continue your life… together with her-

Hearing this, the dog felt as if she had torn his heart out of his chest; he knew for sure, his girlfriend was right. Then he saw his girlfriend with her sad eyes as if she had done something wrong… something terrible.

-I’m sorry, I didn’t want this to happen-
-I know, no one can choose whom they will love, I knew that- said Tarot, while she remembered the day on which she fell in love, at first sight, with the dog in front of her, with whom, today, she was separating.

Then Tarot hugged Peanut and looked him directly in the eyes.

-Promise me that you will be happy with her, that you will fight for her, no matter what happens-

Peanut did not know what to say, he knew that Tarot was right, he didn’t want to admit it, but why not? He just finished singing about this.

-Forgive me-
-Don’t apologize, we will always have the sky… and this- she said.

Then the Pomeranian kissed Peanut surprising him, but still with energy in his veins, he returned the kiss. The time, once again, stopped… beautiful love… like the first time they kissed, however, this was the last. Then they separated.

-Good luck in the competition- said Tarot.

Then she walked toward the stage passing by the curtain, with a great lump in her throat and tears in her eyes, she renounced her first great love. Peanut remained with his eyes lowered, he had to reflect.

-No matter what happens?- Peanut asked himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Max very pensively looked at Grape, who remained lost in the stage after what she had just seen. He had seen where she had directed her gaze toward Peanut during his song; Max knew what was running through the mind of that dog, since that day in the park. He then looked up and remembered that afternoon; he didn’t know how to react, he didn’t want to lose Grape.

He then crossed his arms, hurt and also bothered.

-This is how things are going to go now, eh Peanut?- he thought.

Then he looked decidedly at his girlfriend.

-Well two can play at this game-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the stage was illuminated with bright white lights, everyone kept silent as a mystic smoke began to come across the stage, each time more and more dense, while the surprised audience wanted to know what was happening; to the strange, but interesting, combination of smoke and light… they added music.

Colors Code:
Purple: Sabrina sings
Green: Tarot sings
Red: Both sings

Now I will tell you what I’ve done for you
Then the voice of Sabrina flooded the stage quickly, whose icy blast, made everyone shake. After that she entered the stage with her favorite suit: A blood red dress, a little longer than Tarot’s, surrounded by multiple black leather belts, a single strap made of bands on her left shoulder, and torn red sleeves that hung from her arms. With long boots, the color black, and a collar of a red fabric that adorned her neck, about which, fell a long black wig (which could not be distinguished from her black fur) coming together in a large ponytail, that fell over her left shoulder; everything complemented her dark makeup and her microphone.

Fifty thousand tears I’ve cried
Already in the center of the stage Sabrina looked to her companion coming from the right side.

Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
Tarot, a little discouraged, sang her first line.

And you still won’t hear me. (Going under)
Sabrina continued, with a gloomy look, she observed the audience, while the voice of Tarot accompanied her at the end of the line.

Don’t want your hand this time, I’ll save myself.Walking across the stage she drew near to the screen which was off (the smoke was sufficient, it wouldn’t have been fair for them to have both the smoke and the screen) and continued singing.

Maybe I’ll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Passing through the dense smoke, Tarot joined the cat in front of the screen.

Not tormented daily defeated by you
It is curious, Tarot knew what was going to happen with Peanut, but she didn’t know how she was going to react afterward, she didn’t think about what would happen after seeing the future, that this was going to change; had she known, she would not have let Sabrina convince her to do this song…

Just when I thought I’d reached the bottom
…but one that would express what she was feeling in that moment, painful agony; but it was too late and she just let the music fill her and let it out grandly.

I’m dying again
Then Sabrina was ready for a little surprise that she had up her sleeve…

I’m going under (going under)…she began then to move her arms and legs in a particular way…

Drowning in you (drowning in you)
…Tarot then felt a strong sensation of power, power that came from the music to join with her feelings giving her an incredible confidence, that she could not hide even in the thick smoke.

I’m falling forever (falling forever)
…then the Pomeranian lowered her gaze but it was too late. Her eyes had already turned an emerald green color…

I’ve got to break through
…And seeing her arms, she realized that, her fur, little by little was changing into scales. Continuing to sing the song, she moved so that the fog covered her.

I’m going under
Sabrina then ended her spell, this brought forth from the floor, hundreds of souls rising and beginning to circle the stage, filling it with wailing.

Blurring and stirring, the truth and the lies (so I don’t know what’s real)
The desperate souls soon fused themselves with the smoke in that place, creating a terrifyingly surprising phantasmal fog.

So I don’t know what’s real and what’s not (and what’s not)
Everyone was surprised by the spectacle and screamed loudly: The voices, the spectral fog, their wardrobe and the strange green light that began to gleam from, where they assumed, Tarot was.

Always confusing the thoughts in my head
-Not now!! Control yourself Spi…- thought the Pomeranian.
-No!!- responded the dragon who was taking hold of the dog.

So I can’t trust myself anymore
Both pets sang perfectly in unison.

I’m dying again
Then, during her sentence, Tarot remembered everything that had happened… everything. Including Peanut; she liberated her soul and controlled her transformation, so as to avoid becoming the Spirit Dragon in front of everyone. Finally she returned to herself and decided to end the presentation well.

I’m going under (going under)

I’m...

So go on and scream
Scream at me I’m so far away
(so far away)
I won’t be broken again (again)
I’ve got to breathe, I can’t keep going under
I’m dying again

I’m going under (drowning in you)

I’m going under

In the last phrase, and with a strong step, Sabrina returned all the spirits again to the underworld.

-That’s all, my friends- thought Sabrina addressing the souls.

While she, triumphant, extended her arms; Tarot hidden by the smoke that still filled the area, cried, with her eyes again the color yellow, the pieces of her broken heart, convinced that this was the best decision… her sacrifice.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice song as always! And the spirit Dragon almost appeared? How frightening.

Sabrina needs to get in trouble for summoning those spirits for nothing! ;)
My characters
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA HA Haaaa! I LOVE IT! Life is just soooo unfair~

with Sabrina and Tarot distracted, Bino can plot in peace... HA HA Haaaa!
theblackcateyes

KizerZin wrote:HA HA Haaaa! I LOVE IT! Life is just soooo unfair~

hahaha you know? i thought that you may will be like it, when i read the final versionhahaahahah
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

KizerZin wrote:
HA HA Haaaa! I LOVE IT! Life is just soooo unfair~

hahaha you know? i thought that you may will be like it, when i read the final versionhahaahahah

HAHA me too what a great Update Caty! your getting really good at this you know!
theblackcateyes

Thanks just starting to pass to computer format the next one...I just wish that someday i could use "Rolling in the deep"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

great fanfic, Black. you choose perfect songs.

and as a note to Kondog and Kizer, tainted love was made famous by soft cell. even that was a cover. Marilyn Manson was covering a cover. just to let you know.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Going Under" by Evanescence... I thought it fit rather well, actually.

Poor Tarot, she had to do it...
theblackcateyes

Guys, I just finished the next chapter, I'm just waiting for the translation of my friend OBBL. The next chapter titled "Taking chances" is about my all time favorite Housepets! character, guess who? hahahahah :D

By the way, I'm still waiting my father stop watching me, because he think that i'm on bad web pages, and you are gonna kidnap me hahahahahaha :lol: :lol:
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

How did he..... GUYS!!! WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT, GET RID OF THAT CHLOROFORM!GET THAT VAN OUT OF HERE!!! :lol:

Can't wait for the next one. This is a great fic.
My characters
theblackcateyes

Guys... Joey's turn!!! Translated by OBBL. When i imagine this presentation, start to shake...

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
“The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th July Showdown”
Part 4: Taking chances

-Finally, my turn- said Joey while, a little nervous, he grooming his hair.

He was seated on a stool back stage; dressed a bit particularly: He had some elegant, black shoes, black pants, and a jacket that was (surprise, surprise) also black, which had beneath it a long sleeved, button up shirt the color fuchsia. Also he had two ties intertwined about his neck that fell to his shirt and his hair was done in the “Punk” style. Complemented by a small earring in his left ear and two rings on his right hand.

A little indecisive, he took from his collar a small, folded piece of paper and opened it, it was a note with tiny letters… the note that Squeak had left him the day of her departure; just thinking about that note that had destroyed his heart, froze the canine. Lost in those deadly words he remembered, with a hole in his heart, the love that he had for her.

-Still with that paper, eh?- said someone from behind him, causing him to knock over the stool as he stood in fright.

Looking to the “surprise guest”, what a surprise (Sarcasm) it was Rose again.

-Seriously!!! Quit doing that!!- said Joey recovering his breath.
-Sorry, I… just wanted to wish you luck- responded Rose in a low voice.

Hearing Rose’s explanation, Joey calmed down immediately.

-Sorry, I didn’t mean to yell, please don’t feel bad…-
-Feel bad?? Hahahaha, of course (Sarcasm) I could never feel that way with you-
Then the scene ended, it was the little dog’s turn.

-It looks like it’s time… Good luck!!- commented Rose.

Then she hugged Joey, who blushed a little, but nothing compared to the blush he got when Rose planted a warm kiss on his cheek. Joey super blushed, smiling and paralyzed, he saw Rose walk off.

When he came back around, he smiled in a different way… he just felt something… something different, he just had a great idea; while Tarot and Sabrina left the stage, Joey quickly walked up to the musicians.

-Guys-
-Hey Joey, ready to begin?- asked Fiddler.
-Actually, no, is gonna be a change of plans-
-What do you mean by that?- asked a surprised Keys.

Joey smiled mischievously.

-Give me your guitar- he responded confidently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

When the fireworks had been extinguished completely, Lana announced:

-Very good!! WOW!! That was a brilliant presentation by our friends Sabrina and Tarot.

As expected a horde of cheering filled the place.

-For our next number, Joey… presents a tremendous song, a classic of “The Last Goodnight”, the song “Pictures of You”!!!- continued Lana with a big smile.

Everyone cheered together, but then a black cat walked up to Lana and whispered something in her ear.

-Seriously?- asked Lana, surprised.

The cat nodded and quickly walked away.

-Ahhh… Friends, it seems that there has been a slight change, apparently, Joey will present another song.

The audience looked surprised, especially Chris, Lester and Rose.

-Well… without further ado… a round of applause for Joey!!!- shouted Lana a little puzzled.

Some dry applause sounded out while the dog went to the stage. He walked up to the microphone that was in its stand and said:

-Today I was supposed to sing something else, a song that I had practiced for weeks… I was going to dedicate it to someone who was very important to me… was. But I have learned that it is time to continue walking and live each moment with joy.

Then he looked with a smile to Rose in the audience, who returned the smile.

-So this other song, is for the most special person to me… who I love most… today-

Thus saying, he placed his hands on the acoustic guitar that he held, one hand on the frets and the other on the strings and began to play.

Colors Code:
Green: Joey sings

It had been a few months since he had last used a guitar… but he remembered each one of the notes and his fingers seemed to have not forgotten the metallic taste of the strings.

Today is gonna be the day
That they´re gonna throw it back to you
By now you should´ve somehow
Realized what you gotta do

He brought his face close to the microphone and began with his song, while his fingers moved from fret to fret, and with his right hand he strummed the strings; in his mind he prayed that everything would go well.

I don´t believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

He looked to the audience and then closed his eyes, it helped him concentrate to be able to play the guitar and sing at the same time.

Back beat the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I´m sure you´ve heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt

Without seeing the audience, the thoughts that he had in his head became lucid visions within his mind…

Feels the way I do
About you now

…visions that only he could understand, there they were: Squeak, Chris and Lester, his brother Bino, Sasha… and Rose, whose thought was the most prominent and therefore took up all his attention.

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
-Will you be watching me?-
-No, I don’t believe it-
-Or yes?-

Just when he was going to open his eyes, even a little to see the audience, Joey remained firm, closed them and continued his song; it had to come out perfect, to feel what he was feeling, even if it meant he could not see.

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
In his little world of fantasy, everything could come out perfect.

There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don´t know how

He didn’t know if the screen was showing anything, didn’t know if the people liked it or not… and it wasn’t important, not while he could please his Rose.

Because maybe
You´re gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You´re my wonderwall

“His Rose” thinking about that made him reflect a little, about everything that had happened, from Valentine’s Day until just minutes ago, where his final tribute to Squeak, was substituted for this song.

The compliments came swiftly, but Joey only heard them and continued his song.

Today was gonna be the day
But they´ll never throw it back to you

The song was the indication, it was saying…

By now you should´ve somehow
Realized what you´re not to do

…she could save him?

Feels the way I do

…was she the one?

About you now
…his wonderwall?

And all the roads that lead you there are winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don´t know how

I said maybe
And after all
You´re my wonderwall

When the audience began to chant the song, Joey knew that it was going well.

I said maybe (said maybe)
And after all
You´re my wonderwall

I said maybe (said maybe)

After much concentration…

You´re gonna be the one that saves me (that saves me)
...and reflection, Joey…

…in the last verse…

…came to a conclusion… He had fallen terribly in love with Rose. Then finally he opened his eyes, adjusting the guitar to the side, he received the applause and cheers of the audience, but… Rose sat there looking at him, with a tender smile on her face.

-Rose?-

When the spotlights turned off, the canine lowered his gaze dramatically such that everyone applauded excitedly and shot off more fireworks.

Joey left the stage through the curtain, where he found Chris.
IJustWantLove

Post by IJustWantLove »

Wonderful update!

Joey picked a great song and Im glad It was his time to shine =3

Nice job!
"She was a child, and I was a child,
In this Kingdom by the sea.
But we loved with a love, that was more than love.
I and my Annabelle Lee"
"Anabelle Lee" By Edgar Allan Poe
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

no one ever like Joey with Squeak... Love can't close that gape between them and you know it... HA HA Haaaa~
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

another great song choice for another great update. good work.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awesome update! You always manage to match the song with the mood.

Joey is always such a great character! And so sweet to be singing just to Rose.

Can't wait until the next song! :D
My characters
theblackcateyes

Hey guys, before I continue, wanna say something: "Thanks for the few readers that likes, even a little bit, my thoughts. Thanks guys, and thanks to OBBl for his translations. And don't worry this big big chapter is almost done, and the most interesting presentations are coming"

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
Part 5: Breaking freak!! (Yeah, it’s cool to be a social misfit)

When he saw the Dalmatian, Joey lowered his head.
-Chris I…- said Joey.
-You sang really well, you really overcame your stage fright- responded Chris a little embarrassed.
-Ahhh… thanks, I guess I did-

After that the dogs remained in an uncomfortable silence. Joey recognized the outfit Chris was wearing… from the purple hair to everything else, he had to admit, Chris looked a lot like… he was the dog version of Akira Sojo!

-Your outfit, it’s great-
-Ah, thanks it took a little work to make it-

Both dogs lowered the heads and remained trapped in an even longer and more uncomfortable silence. Until Joey decided to break the ice.

-Listen about what happened… I never wanted to abandon you guys, I know I would never…
-Well it’s a little late…- before Chris could answer, Lester spoke with his usual arrogant tone.
-…we already adapted the act to work without you, you’re not necessary-

That comment in particular hurt Joey. Chris then looked at him.

-I know… I know guys and I’m sorry, I only want you to know that I never planned or will plan… to let you down-

Suddenly, Keene walked up.

-Lester, Chris… *giggle* (what ridiculous costumes), it’s time to go on stage-
The dogs nodded and the ferret left, laughing a little.

-It looks like it’s time- said Joey.
-Yeah… let’s go Chris!- Lester responded while walking toward the stage in his personalized outfit.
-I’m coming- he responded.

Then Chris turned and walked over to Joey to whisper something in his ear; Joey was paralyzed with surprise. Then the Dalmatian smiled at him again and ran on stage.

Colors Code:
Blue: Chris sings
Red: Lester sings

Purple: Both sings

After the usual presentation from Lana, Fiddler began to play the introduction of the song, Lester stood on the left side of the stage and Chris on the right, both wore headsets instead of microphones. They had practiced this for a long time… with Joey.

Right right, turn off the lights
We're gonna lose our minds tonight
What's the dealio?

Lester began to sing as he moved to the front of the stage.

I love when it's all too much
5am turn the radio up
Where's the rock and roll?

Then Chris, also walking to the front, sang and moved his hands like he was
playing an invisible guitar.

Party Crasher
Penny Snatcher

Both dogs beamed as they moved their hands and performed…

Call me up if you want gangsta
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

…a great song by them, the misfits.

Why so serious?
Lester and Chris looked to the front with a serious attitude, then immediately lowered their heads and waited… Until…

So raise your glass if you are wrong
...they raised their heads and arms suddenly yelling with all their energy…

In all the right ways
All my underdogs
We will never be never be anything but loud

…while they moved about the stage from one side to the other.

And nitty gritty dirty little freaks
Won't you come on and come on andraise your glass
Just come on and come on andraise your glass
They sang while the audience supported them by recognizing the song and its significance. On the screen, letters appeared in a bright animation with pieces of certain anime that Lester had chosen. From the seats Joey looked at Chris in the eye, he smiled and while dancing a little…

Slam slam, oh hot muffins and cookies
What part of party don't you understand
Wish you'd just freak out
(Freak out already)
…went to the edge of the stage.

Can't stop, coming in hot
While Lester sang, Chris moved his arm making the signal to come.
-What?- thought Joey.

I should be locked up right on the spot
So it was, Chris was inviting him to perform with them, he didn’t know if they had forgiven him… then Chris winked at him… it was definitive and he wanted to sing with his friends. Joey didn’t wait any longer and running, climbed the stairs until he reached the stage…

It's so on right now (So Bicycle Repair Man on right now)
…where his friends, including Lester, welcomed him with open arms. A black cat quickly gave him a microphone, of course all the dogs remembered the previous routine and so…

Green: Joey sings
Orange: Everybody sings

Party Crasher
Penny Snatcher

…the trio of dogs formed a circle in the center snapping their fingers in unison following the rhythm of the song.

Call me up if you want gangsta
Don't be fancy, just get dancey
Why so serious?
Then everyone crossed their arms during the silence, and…

In all the right ways

…at the restart of the song broke the circle and dispersed across the stage singing their lungs out.

All my underdogs
And nitty gritty dirty little freaks

In their voices you could hear their greater happiness, greater enjoyment.

Won't you come on and come on andraise your glass
Just come on and come on and raise your glass
Each one of the members faced toward a different group of people…

Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass
…but each one sang the same thing: “Who cares who we are, let’s go have fun!”

(Oh I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins my glass is empty, that sucks)
All the dogs joined again in the center of the stage, grouped in the form of a triangle.

So if you're too school for cool
Saying this Chris turned to the left and looked at Joey…

And you're treated like a fool (Treated like a fool)
…both smiled, and then Joey turned to his left and looked at Lester…

You can choose to let it go
…Lester then sang his part and turned to the left, to see Chris.

We can always, we can always
Party on our own

Moving in and out, the dogs looked to the center of the triangle and sang in perfect synchronization.

(So raise your, ohh Bicycle Repair Man)
Joey advanced to the front of the stage, followed by Lester and finally by Chris.

In all the right ways
All my underdogs
And nitty gritty, dirty little freaks

While they sang the audience jumped raising their invisible glasses in the air, some even singing with them.

In all the right ways
All my underdogs
And nitty gritty, dirty little freaks

Filled with energy the dogs prepared for the finale of the song.

Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass
Lester then thrust his hand into the air…

...Chris did the same…

Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass(For me)
…lastly Joey too raised his hand crossing it with those of his best friends.

Just come on and come on and raise your glass (For me)
At the end the three dogs celebrated while the audience applauded them wildly. Everyone could see how happy they were, especially Rose who watched smiling as the trio of dogs hugged laughing and congratulating each other; smiling (each in their own way) they celebrated… like the good, freaky friends they were.

That's it, only 3 more presentations!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

great update, Black. just so you know, you aren't the first to associate this song with cosplay. there's a video where it's all cosplayers lip syncing to it and, of course, a Joker cosplayer keeps mouthing "why so serious."

any way, great update.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

To be honest, I never read through your fanfic for some reason I don't even know.
But your latest update convinced me. I can picture the three of them singing wildly on stage, shouting their hearts out to everyone, and it's quite fun to imagine this while listening to the song itself.

Looks like another one to be added to my reading list. Rock on, Caty, and I'll be waiting for the next one! :D

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awesome update as always. And another great song to add to the soundtrack! :lol:

Joey made up with his friends, How sweet! I am glad the misfits are back together! Warms the heart.

Can't wait for the other 3. I am sure they will be great.
My characters
theblackcateyes

I just waiting the next one translation, and yes the next will be great. Almost Bino time!

@kurowolfe glad to see you like it, i hope don't dissapoint you later.
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

one word.....awesomeness
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

I finally remembered this because for some reason I wasn't getting the emails telling me there was a new post. I just read the last 3-4 post, from peanut onwards, and they were great. I liked the dog trio's song alot, it fits just right, and the others were great too. keep it up with the music.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

yak! so much love... Bino! Someone! put a stop to this Madness!