Housepets! Changing the Status Quo

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

KizerZin

Re: Housepets! Changing the Status Quo

Post by KizerZin »

Evil finds a way~ Mm Mm Mmm ha ha ha HA HA Haaaa!!!

good work ChristopherJackal, a long well-made love-filled story... DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

C.J., all I have to say that this was a good fic. You keeps the characters personally in character while at the same time stretching it farther. So congrats to you on this ending.
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Little pet babies can be amazingly adorable, you can never have too many! :lol:

Also a PDF file? Do want! It's funny I have everything saved on MW but my version isn't the same as the version I posted since I always changed things after I copy pastad to post my update! I also thinks it's kinda cool that I reached 147 pages, I never expected this to be this long of a story.

And of course thanks again for all the amazing comments and messages people! Seriously have no idea how much I smiled reading them! :mrgreen: truth be told I was never confident in my updates as I posted them through this whole thing, so needless to say the positive made me feel better! :D Ya'll are amazing!
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

You're the amazing one! The story was really fantastic.
loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

Wow, congratulations on finishing this story, sir! Here's hoping your other tales turn out to be just as much fun to read.
Vyath

Post by Vyath »

ChristopherJackal wrote:Also a PDF file? Do want! It's funny I have everything saved on MW but my version isn't the same as the version I posted since I always changed things after I copy pasted to post my update! I also thinks it's kinda cool that I reached 147 pages, I never expected this to be this long of a story.
here you go, this is the pdf version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7u518izkcv0tkmn

and it might be useful to you, so here's the .doc version as well:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x8awg5z7unbb70e

Each of the updates is it's own chapter, the date in the chapter heading is the date the update was posted.
thanks once again for the awesome story!
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Man it's been too long since the last time I logged on... :? Sorry guys, and I honestly have nothing to show for it at the moment. I've been busy and slacked off in my free time, so I want to start on everything as soon as possible. Though I still have a family reunion next week and camp to go to the week after, so I probably wont get anything done until after all that. So give me two weeks and I'll be back to posting again in 10 seconds flat! :lol:

Which brings me to a question I've been wondering, I've already planned out an ending for part two and some details in between so I want to start on that as soon as possible. Meaning that I'll probably just do the Sadie Hawkins dance one and skip the other small ideas I had, thus leading to my questions. Would everyone rather I continue to post here and continue on with the Sadie Hawkins being like an intermition type thing. Or should I make a new thread for each story? I'd like to note that I would probably change the title if I keep them all here, since it only pertains to part one.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Hey Welcome back CJ! for what my 2 two cents are worth I think I think it might be best if you start your newer work in a complete different thread. - I'm just a stickler for clean threads.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Alright, CJ! Awesome ending! Cute wedding! Great opening for the continuing!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Cataloochee

Post by Cataloochee »

commenting here so new users can enjoy this amazing fic. Happy birthday CJ :mrgreen:
Last edited by Cataloochee on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It was a great story and I really liked how it came out! Nice job on it!