Housepets! Changing the Status Quo

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Bino

Re: Housepets! Changing the Status Quo

Post by Bino »

Grapenut can never go too far!!!

We haven't seen any Follegra fluff in a while... ;)
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
So...... *kisses sleet* BOOM! I WIN!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bino wrote:Grapenut can never go too far!!!

We haven't seen any Follegra fluff in a while... ;)
:o Yes. We must have a grapenu Follegra double date. Please make it happen, Chris. I would be forever in your debt.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

I was actually planning on having Fox and Allegra as Peanut's main visitors but since Peanut will probably be in wheel chair for a while a double date wont be likely for a while, but it's not out of the question! If anything though, I can always make a special side update just for that if need be. :mrgreen:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I sincerely hope you consider it. I would love to see that!
My characters
ChristopherJackal

“Boy they really meant everyone…” Grape couldn’t help but smile as a new wave of pets had come in to visit Peanut, by now she had to move to the chair beside his bed since it was now overflowing with gifts from everyone who came by. What surprised her the most though was that everyone also congratulated her and Peanut on their new relationship, it made her blush a bit thinking about how much attention their relationship would get with how popular Peanut had become in the neighborhood. As the most recent set of pets took their leave Grape watched Peanut as he was about to tear into the pet safe chocolates they had brought him, “you know you’re not supposed to have those Peanut.”

Peanut immediately put on his pouty face as he looked to her, “but Graaaaape! Can’t I have just one?”

Standing from where she was Grape moved over to Peanut, “well maybe…” Peanut was already smiling as his tail wagged ever so slightly in expectation, “no!” Quickly she took the box from him as his ears fell back, before he could whine again she kissed his forehead and headed for the door, “I’ll just get you some ice cream instead alright?” Holding up the box she flashed him a smile, “you can have these back when the doctor says you can.” As she made her way to the freezer she made sure to get herself her own tub before heading back to the room, just in case. As she opened the door she wasn’t really surprised to see Peanut holding another box of chocolates, “Peanut give me those,” walking over she took the box and placed it with the others before turning her attention to those who gave them to him, “sorry Peanut’s not allowed to have chocolates until the doctor says he can.”

Fox and Allegra just grinned slightly, “sorry, we would have brought him something else if we knew…”

Peanut was still pouting as he sat on the bed, “awww come on Grape, just one? Nobody has to…” Grape quickly cut him off as she held up his tub of ice cream, his tail started to wag almost instantly, “is it cookies and cream again?”

“Your favorite I know,” Flashing him a smile, she opened the tub and held out a scoop form, which he eagerly ate. Turning her attention to Fox she held out her tub of ice cream, “you two can share mine if you want, I’ll just share with Peanut if he doesn’t eat it all again.”

“Sowwy,” Peanut’s voice was somewhat muffled as he had a mouthful of ice cream.

Allegra took the tub and smiled at the cat, “I’m not sure we’ve been properly introduced, we have met before right? I do believe I’ve seen you around.”

Grape tilted her head a bit trying to think, “not that I remember… wait… aren’t you the waitress at that pet restaurant I went to with Max?”

“Heathcliff’s? That’s me; my name is Allegra by the way.” Allegra just smiled sweetly as she held out a hand.

Grape returned the smile as she shook her hand, “I’m Grape.” Turning back to Peanut she held out another spoonful before taking on for herself, “so are you two from Peanut’s club too?”

Fox just smiled and nodded, “yeah, we were actually just telling Peanut about our date last night. We had gone to the park and had a picnic; we ended up staying for hours and watched the sunset.” Fox gave her a light kiss on the cheek, “it was a rather romantic evening. Something we both rather enjoyed”

Grape couldn’t help but chuckled a bit, “did you get the idea from one of your books or what?”

“Hey, if it’s not broke don’t fix it!” Fox stuck his tongue out as he smiled. “Though we were wondering if you two being the most popular couple around would like to double date sometime.”

Grape was smiling a bit at the thought, “I don’t see why not, but only after it’s ok for Peanut to be going out and about. So how about we get back to you for details another time alright?”

“Sounds like a plan!” Fox and Allegra were barely getting into their ice cream as Peanut was finishing up his. “Thank you by the way for the ice cream,” Fox was smiling big as he held up a scoop for Allegra, “ladies first!”

Allegra’s tail was swaying slightly as she ate the scoop, “always being romantic no matter the situation.” Smiling she simply gave him a small kiss, “nothing makes me happier.”

As time went on the conversation between them all continued on, but sure enough it eventually settled on Peanut and Grape once again, “so you know you two are pretty much the talk of the neighborhood right? Peanut’s recovery and the news of your relationship surprisingly outshined Fido and Sabrina’s new.”

Peanut’s tail immediately started to wag once more, “so they told everybody? That’s so cool!”

Both Fox and Allegra were caught off guard that Peanut knew already, “how do you know already? You were here when they told everyone!”

Peanut was smiling big as his tail picked up speed, “oh I’ve known since the beginning! Tarot told me before Sabrina told Fido actually.”

Grape was getting somewhat irritated that she was completely left in the dark, “anyone care to explain all this to those of us who have no idea what you are talking about?”

They all smiled sheepishly as they realized they were leaving Grape out in the cold, “sorry Grape, I guess we got carried away…” Fox took a moment to try and remember everything, “the day after Peanut got hurt everyone was going kind of crazy and unsure of how things would go now so Fido stepped up to reorganize everything, but he had told us all that he wouldn’t be the one in charge because he was preoccupied with something else. Needless to say everyone was surprised when he said Sabrina was pregnant and that he was going to leave me and King in charge since Joey was still out of town.”

Grape’s mouth was just hanging open, “wait so Sabrina is expecting? And nobody told me?”

Peanut’s ears fell flat, “I promised them I wouldn’t tell anybody.”

Fox and Allegra just nodded in agreement, “we promised the same.”

“So I assume I’m the last to know?” Grape had her hands on her hips as he rolled her eyes, “well thanks for that…” She just shook her head as she tried to focus, “so you’re saying that the news about me and Peanut outshined that? How?”

“Peanut is considered a hero for standing up for cat lovers though he wasn’t one… at the time anyhow, so whatever drama their news would have stirred up was quickly swept away by your news.” Allegra was just smiling at Peanut, “his popularity probably rivals Fido’s now.”

Peanut was more than excited, but before he could say anything else Sam had entered the room with a wheel chair, “guess what Peanut, I called your parents and you are free to leave! Just remember to take your pills should you start to get sore ok?”

“Oh boy!” Peanut’s tail was officially incapable of going any faster. As he was placed in the chair he tried to push himself with his free hand but only managed to go in a circle.

“Need some help Peanut?” Grape laughed a bit as she watched the dog, “seems you will need my help for a while.” Getting behind him she started to push him out the door followed soon by Fox and Allegra. Neither of them were prepared for the ambush they received outside, it seemed that every pet that came to visit was standing and cheering all around them. Grape in particular wasn’t sure she liked all the attention on her and Peanut but smiled just the same knowing it was for Peanut and it made him happy.

It took a while for the pair to finally squeeze through the crowd, but as they did Fox and Allegra took their chance to say good bye so they could head home in peace. In no time Mr. and Mrs. Sandwich were there and helped Peanut into the car, his tail still wagging like crazy, “can I have normal food now?”

Earl just smiled at his dog, “you can have anything you want Peanut, we’ll let you decide what we have for today.”

Peanut put a hand to his chin as he thought, “Pizza!”

Earl just laughed at Peanut’s attitude, “alright pizza it is!”

“Yay!” Peanut let out a cheer, he honestly couldn’t be happier. Grape was leaning her head on his shoulder and was happily purring away as they made their way home. In his heart Peanut just knew he had made the right choice. As his thoughts traveled back to Fido and Sabrina a slight blush made its way across his face due to the memories of what the Kitsune had told him about having a family came to mind. He couldn’t be sure if it was true or not, but if it was it was definitely something he’d look forward to.

I think if it weren't for the new Thoth concept I probably could have ended this story here, but it's not the ending yet! I'll probably jump forward a bit, maybe like two months or something and focus back to Thoth before starting up the wrap up! So slowly but surely we are making it to the end of this adventure... and if I do decide to make a second part to it, I may take a break and write one or two entirely different stories first so that I'll have time to figure out a general idea for the second part of this. I may already have my next story planned out! So look forward to that eventually!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Yay! Follegra and Grapenut meet and plan a double date. Thanks, Chris!

Peanut has already forgotten the warning? That cannot be good.

Peanut is as popular as Fido now? That's wonderful! He deserves it.
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Great Update! And it seems that you got your Wish for a double date Copper. I really Can't wait to see what happens to Bino \ Thoth
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Nice Update, CJ and take your time!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Great update as usual. I needed lotsa SQUEEEE :D :D
Also, I agree with your strategy, as I'm using it myself: work for better-defined Seasons rather than cramming it all into one.
Can't wait for the next part!
Cory

Post by Cory »

Woohoo! More Fox!
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

copper wrote: Peanut is as popular as Fido now?
This. ^ Another great update. I can't help but wondering what's going to happens to Bino/Thoth in the future.
Bino

Post by Bino »

*giggles* Grapenut makes me giddy!
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
ChristopherJackal

Just so everyone knows I'm actually going ahead two months for a very specific reason! Can anyone guess the reason? *cough cough* has to do with Fido and Sabrina *cough cough* and of course it should have a decent impact with Thoth/Bino. So look forward to that come Monday! :mrgreen:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Two months ahead? Wouldn't that be Sabrina's due date/ the end of Thoth's three month probationary period?
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Monday Can't come soon enough... Might be the only reason to look towards to Monday. And I think Copper hit it right on the head there, and beat me to the punch yet again .
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Kondog wrote:Monday Can't come soon enough... Might be the only reason to look towards to Monday. And I think Copper hit it right on the head there, and beat me to the punch yet again .
Why would you want to punch CJ? He's awesome. :|
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Why would you want to punch CJ? He's awesome. :|
I think you may have misinterpreted my expression copper :!: CJ is awesome and i would never want to punch him ....
ChristopherJackal

I find it amusing that you all talk about me getting punch and I end up getting smacked in the face by a door later in the day. Totally broke my glasses and stuff, but by golly I sure did laugh quite a bit about it!

Back on topic though, yes baby Trinity gets to make her first appearance! Though it'll actually only be the end of Thoth's second month, so he'll still have one more to go. Should be quite the experience for him nonetheless.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It was Kondog and his telekinesis! Fear the great kondog, for he is powerful... :lol:

And I was half right. Huh. Wish I knew about Thoth's three month then. Wonder how Thoth will see this...
My characters
ChristopherJackal

Nothing of major interest goes on in the first two months for Thoth, so that's why I'm jumping ahead. In short for the first two months he basically just follows Tarot around and avoids talking to anybody, though to be fair how do you manage to talk to someone who basically hates who you really are? Has to be somewhat awkward.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tarot should have directed Thoth to King. At least they'd have something to talk about...
My characters
ChristopherJackal

Right now Thoth still has a nobody likes who I really am so what does it matter in the end mentality, so he'll need to break through that first then start building new bridges with everyone. Maybe he should talk to Fox first? Hmmm.... Anywho this'll probably be the last bit I share before Monday unless anyone else has questions so ask away!
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Ouch sorry to hear about your glass's, I have been there and done that b4 and it sucks.
Maybe he should talk to Fox first? Hmmm....

I think that might be even more awkward talking to Fox dew to there former relationship, Opposed to talking to someone like King who pretty much is a stranger in Bino's eyes. But old habits Die hard I guess. its often the most unexplored places where the best treasures can be found. I hope Bino finds his -- Anyway I can't wait till Monday!
ChristopherJackal

So in thinking of how to go about the next update I decided to push back baby Trinity arrival by an update or two, instead someone new shall enter the scene! So, just lettin' ya'll know!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Someone NEW!?!?!?

The villain of the next part, perhaps?
My characters
ChristopherJackal

Nay, villian she is not! I can say the villian will not be made known until the final update. As for who the new character will be, well you'll just have to wait and see yes? I pretty much have the next update finished already, but I'll use the time 'till Monday to edit it as I need to.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Wait, what? I thought next week was a wednesday update week. Are you switching your update schedule?
My characters
ChristopherJackal

For what seemed to be about the hundredth time Thoth once again found himself sitting next to Tarot attempting to focus on the spirits around him, and just as every other time before he was having little to no success. “I think we’re done for the day…” Letting out a sigh Tarot’s eyed slowly stopped glowing, “teaching what I taught Sabrina took a lot of time, something you do not have Thoth. Nor is it something you should be doing.” As she was talking to the cat, Tarot was making her way around the room to put out all the candles that lit the surrounding area, “you have already wasted two of your three months; I told you I can help you but if you do not want to put in your effort then you may as well leave.”

Thoth just sat there looking at the floor as he wrapped his arms around his legs, “what does it matter? They all hate me anyways; nobody wants me back so why should I care?”

Letting out another sigh Tarot just shook her head, “you have consistently complained every day for the first two months. It is time you actually tried to either better your real name around the neighborhood, or make new relationships with the new identity you have been given. I will not have you follow me around today so go, and do not return until you have accomplished something.”

Thoth was actually caught off guard with her bluntness, he wasn’t expecting to be kicked out so suddenly, “and where am I supposed to go exactly?”

“You are aware your actual brother Fido is currently at the hospital with Sabrina right? They will be returning tomorrow with their child. I suggest you go check out his club and see what they are planning for his return. I’m sure you’ll find a way to be useful. May even make a friend if you really try.” Before he could reply Tarot was already shuffling him towards the door, her eyes starting to glow green once again, “if you can’t better your real name, or start socializing as your new self, then you are just wasting my time! Remember you have just one month left Bino, so go.”

Thoth was about to argue with the Pomeranian but her glowing green eyes convinced him not to, “fine…” as he stood at the door he turned around once more and glared, “but after I actually try you can’t blame me for when they all still hate me.”

Tarot took his spot at the door as she watched him start to leave, “you’d be surprised Thoth, if you can’t make them like Bino then let them like you as you are now, a cat. Or will you let your former cat hating attitude potentially ruin what could be your only chance at actually being happy?” With that she just closed the door and left the cat to his thoughts.

“Whatever…” Thoth continued to mumble to himself as he made his way across the gardens. After an hour of aimless walking he wound up at the one place he was sure he didn’t want to be. Standing in front of him was once his pride and joy, the one place he had put so much work into. The Good Ol’ Dogs club, he had spent countless hours, days, even months working his hardest to get it to the glory it once held and now it just stood there abandoned and left to gather dust. He could feel his eyes want to water as he continued to look at the building. He knew he had given up everything he had for this club, and now all he could do was watch as it slowly wasted away.

The cat was so lost in his thoughts that he never noticed the husky and grey cat heading his way, “hey, you’re that new cat that is usually with Tarot right? If you’re looking for the new club we can take you there, it’s where we are heading anyhow. By the way I’m Fox and this is Allegra.” Both simply smiled at the cat.

Thoth had quickly turned his head to wipe his eyes before turning to the husky, “umm… yeah… Thanks I guess… my name is Thoth….” he was about to start following them but turned back to look at the building one last time, “I heard this used to be quite the club…”

Fox frowned a bit as he looked back at the building, “it was… but everything just fell apart after the cat lover business started.” Allegra was snuggling into him as they went, “sometimes I feel as if it was my fault for… what happened” Fox’s ears fell back at the thought of it, “it wasn’t until I told him that I fell for a cat that Bino had decided to do something that extreme, Peanut never deserved what he did to him.”

Allegra just kissed his cheek as she wrapped her arm around him, “you know it wasn’t your fault, Bino was just unstable… but things have actually been going so well now that he is gone, maybe it’s for the best.”

Thoth could feel his ears fall back with the way they were talking about him, “so… what would happen if he came back?”

Fox let out a sigh and shook his head, “honestly, I don’t know. I can assume a lot of the neighborhood would not be happy; he really messed up with what he did. I’d like to see him again, but we were once great friends so I guess it would be expected.” The three walked in silence up until they reached the club, “and here we are Thoth! The Freedom to Play club.”

“You’re late Fox!” The three instantly turned to see a small Corgi heading their way, following close behind was the always happy Sasha, “we’re supposed to be at the hospital with Grape and Peanut already, and we still have a lot do get done here for the return party tomorrow!”

Fox put up his hands defensively, “sorry King, we ran into Thoth here and I wanted to give him a tour of the club.”

King just shook his head as he turned to Thoth, “I’m sorry but that may have to wait. With Rex working on the concessions we can have that all done by tomorrow, but with only one person who can work on decorations fast enough we probably will not have it done in time.”

Thoth’s ears perked up almost instantly, “decorations?” This was an area he was definitely familiar with, something he specialized in with all the parties he had put together for the Good Ol’ Dogs Club, “I can help if you really need it, back in the day I planned parties in less than a day.”

King raised an eyebrow a little unsure, “can you work fast? You’ll have to keep up with our head of decorations if you want to help, and she can work pretty fast.”

Thoth crossed his arms as he puffed out his chest, “I’m sure it’ll be a piece of cake! Honestly, I could probably take their job and outperform them with ease.” For the first time since changing, his old Bino self was starting to show.

King was still a little reluctant but he couldn’t help but smile at the cat’s boastful remark, “well considering we don’t have another choice I’ll take you to her,” before he started off with the cat he turned back to Fox, Allegra, and Sasha, “you all stay here, we have to go as soon as I get back.” The three just nodded as he turned and left with the cat following behind. As soon as they entered the building King immediately called out, “hey Caramel! I found you some help!”

“You’ve said that twice before King, you sure they can keep up?” Caramel finally made her appearance as she rounded the corner; she was a Dachshund completely brown in color with a few darker brown and black spots throughout. Her eyes were a hazel brown and she had on a dark chocolate colored collar completed with a chocolate shaped tag. What surprised Thoth the most was that she was wearing a tool belt, consisting of a hammer, nails, a staple gun, and other things needed for decorating quickly. As she approached the two she gave the cat a quick look over, “I’m Caramel Swirl, but you can call me Caramel, I’m the one in charge of decorating. I expect quick and excellent results, you sure you can handle that?”

Once again Thoth puffed out his chest, “get me a belt like that and we’ll see who will have to keep up with who.”

The two didn’t even notice King leave as they stared each other down, “you have quite the ego there for such a small cat, follow me.” Turning she led the cat into the next room where she grabbed a belt already set up like hers, “you can talk the talk but lets see you walk the walk.”

“Gladly!” Thoth flashed her a smile as he put on the belt, “prepare to be amazed dog!”

Caramel rolled her eyes as she watched the cat begin to work, much to her surprise he was managing pretty well on his own. He managed a decent amount of work in just a few minutes, “alright I’ll admit you’ve got some skill, maybe someday you will be as good as me.” She flashed him a smile before starting to work on the opposite side of the room. Together they managed to finish the first room in about an hour or two and decided it was a good chance to take a break.

Though the room looked nice Thoth was actually rather unimpressed, “is that it? Not much for a party really. I’ve seen much better.”

Again Caramel just rolled her eyes, “this is just the main party room, they want this party to be like a baby shower so we still have two more rooms to do, one for the guys and one for the girls. Both rooms will easily be double the size of this one.” Suddenly she was hit with a fun idea, “you managed to keep up pretty well, so how about we make things interesting?”

Thoth arced an eyebrow as he looked up with interest, “what do you have in mind?”

“How about we make this a competition?” A smile was forming across her face at the thought of it, “we’ll both take one room, and whoever finished first and does the better job will be the winner.”

Now Thoth was smiling as much as she was, “alright, so what do I get when I win?”

Caramel simply pet him on the head as her tail started to wag, “when I win I say we get any one thing we want from the loser. Deal?”

“Deal!” Thoth was excited as he held out his hand, “try not to cry when you lose alright?”

“Likewise cat,” before he could get up though she placed a hand on his shoulder, “but there is one more thing, I’ll do the boys room, you get the girls.”

Thoth had to think about it for a minute before he finally replied, “fine, that will make my victory even sweeter!” With that the two shot up and headed to their respective rooms.

The sun was already setting by the time they both finally left their rooms; they were both thoroughly worn out but confident in their work. Since they finished at roughly the same time the only thing left to do was find somebody to judge and decided on a winner. As they searched the building there was only one person left to be found, everyone else had already headed home. Rex was still in the kitchen working on a new batch of cookies as the two entered the room, “hey, I didn’t know anyone else was here! Would you two like a cookie?”

Both nodded as they took a cookie, Thoth was blissfully chewing away on his while Caramel was still looking to Rex, “can you do us a quick favor?”

As he placed the next tray of cookies in the oven he turned on a timer, “I only have five minutes, will it take long?”

This time Thoth answered as Caramel at her cookie, “not at all, we just need you to decide something for us!” Nodding he followed the two back to where they spent the day working. “We both decorated one room on our own; we need you to decide which one is better.”

Knowing he didn’t have a lot of time Rex made his way to the first room and looked around before heading to the next room. Both Thoth and Caramel were holding their breath as they waited for Rex to tell them his decision. Neither of them wanted to lose to the other. Though only a few minutes it seemed like an eternity for Rex to return, but as he did they both let out their held breath and waited, “I like that one better.”

Caramel was instantly jumping around like crazy as he pointed to the guy’s room, “in your face cat!” Her tail was wagging like crazy as she gloated. Rex wasted no time leaving them to their business as he headed back for his cookies.

Thoth’s ears fell back as he folded his arms, obviously upset about being beaten, “fine… you win. What do you want from me?”

Caramel had placed a hand under her chin as she stopped to think about it, “truth be told, I actually haven’t had that much fun in a while… So, my demand is simple!” Thoth was already uncomfortable as she grinned at him, “take me as your date to the party tomorrow.”

“What? No way!” Thoth had already crossed his arms as he looked away.

“We made a deal and you lost! Man up and accept it!” She had a smug expression on her face as she walked in front of him, “beside we worked hard, may as well enjoy our work.”

Thoth was still very flustered at her request but relented anyways, “fine… but I want a rematch, I say the voting was swayed because Rex is a guy!”

“Whatever, you lost and you know it, but I’ll be more than happy to beat you again!” Caramel was about to turn to leave as she let her tail rub against him causing him to flinch “you cats are so easy to mess with, but I’ll see you tomorrow then.” As she reached the door she turned back grinning as big as ever, “and it’s just a casual date, mostly just to get you flustered. So you can stop blushing cat.” With that she gave him a quick wink and left laughing to herself.

Naw I think my last update was on Wednesday... if not then I guess I am changin it but I'm sure I posted wednesday....

Anywho on topic, maybe with a little competition Thoth can actually forget about being Bino long enough to actually have some fun, even if only for a short while. And with Caramel Swirl entering the scene and being a bit of a competitive one, it sounds like fun. Also, Although baby Trinity will make the scene soon she wont be of too much importance so I wont focus on it too much. Only when it affects Thoth in some way. Oh and being two months later Peanut's arm is fine and cast free, but he'll still have the leg cast for about two weeks, so expect him with at least crutches if not happily being pushed around in a wheel chair by Grape
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awesome update, CJ! Thoth/ Bino was always easy to embarrass, huh? I am liking this Caramel Swirl character. I think Thoth might be in for it soon.

I can't wait to see Trinity! And Peanut out of the wheelchair? Awesome.

So you were right as always last update was Wednesday. Oops!

Tarot is getting rather tired of him, huh?
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Caramel Swirl = AWESOME!
Can't wait to see the date between her and Thoth -heh, he HAD to see that coming, being this the FTP Club *nudge nudge wink wink*
Hat off to you, CJ, as usual: can't wait to see what happens next.
Bino

Post by Bino »

Thoth's a dog lover! :P
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Great update CJ! -Caramel Swirl sounds like she going to be a fun character! ~ you really know how to surprise people! -love it
Absol

Post by Absol »

Suddenly, I don't think Bino will mind staying as Thoth
Skruffy

Post by Skruffy »

I want a Tarot/Thoth/Caramel love triangle :mrgreen:
ChristopherJackal

Thus far the score stands at 1-0 in favor of Caramel, obviously Thoth is unpleased with the whole date situation but he may get something good out of it in the end... maybe :lol: nothing wrong with a little friendly competition!

To be honest though I thought about Thoth and Tarot, but decided against it in favor of a different idea. Though this idea wouldn't come into play until after this story is over.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nah, Tarot needs Tiger. Thoth could be with Caramel, but I think she is just going to be the one to open his eyes to other possibilities...
My characters
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Looks like Bino/Thoth here gotten some competition here. The date scene would be interesting indeed. Great update CJ.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Why do everyone want to make Bino/Thoth to date someone? It's like the latest sensation :D
Not that I complain though...
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
ChristopherJackal

I actually never thought about Tiger, but I like what I have planned so I'll stick with that!

To be fair though, Caramel is only messing with Thoth and they both know it. The date isn't intended to be serious, thus far anyhow.

Also doth my eyes deceive me? 10,000 views? MILESTONE! I feel somewhat accomplish now! :mrgreen: not really sure how many fanfics have reached this milestone but I feel special now! So thank you all for sticking with me through it all! It is most appreciated! I feel almost obligated to celebrate somehow... any suggestions?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Just keep putting your best in this ficcie :D It is us who is much grateful to thee for thy work :mrgreen: