My story about Blizzard

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Mollyrock11

My story about Blizzard

Post by Mollyrock11 »

Blizzard
Blizzard was a lab dog. He was not alway dog. He used be to human named Freddie Walkson. One day, Freddie find a mystery golden poke ball-like and open it. He free Cove the dranconquss. Cove take him to enter to Housepets! dimension He become pup and was trapped in Housepets! universe. He became Cove’s pet. Later Blizzard meet Bolt the husky. After Cove get arresting for try steal Blizzard’s fate, they was move to wolf’s house and become Equal Chance Program members. He meet a lot of friends. He meet Cookie, the dalmatian/beagle mix and get crush on her and he had questions about dating a dog. He have Dimensional Stopwatch Travel (D.S.T.). that he can use to go other universes and his universe but he will never becomes human again. It can give him powers.
Powers: Electricity Manipulation, Mind reading, Precognition, Telekinesis and Reality Creation
Dreams: Create his own superhero comic book.
Blizzard has Cove’s curse that prevent him from say his human name. In winter, he wear light orange winter coat and orange winter hat.

Cove the Draconequus
He was Pete’s friend. He was a Demigod. Cove was banished to this universe and trapped in an gold pokeball-like as punishment for being such a troll in Universes for 9,00,000 years. He pull pranks and He like to mess random people's wishes with a twist. He like make chaos and make world suffering! He had grey goat head, dark gray mane, brown fur coat, black cat arm with brown paw, yellow lion arm with pink paw, tan deer leg, red dragon leg, grey winter dragon tail with a dark grey tuft, black raven wings and orange eyes. Cove disguise as 20s man and become Blizzard’s owner.

Bolt
He was an white and brown husky who was Blizzard’s best friend. He help Blizzard adjust to his new life as a dog in the Housepets! universe.
He has dark brown fur with white fur on his belly, inner ears, muzzle, and the underside of his legs and tail. He wears a simple green collar with a grey dog tag. The collar is usually covered by his yellow bandana with a green bolt symbol on it. He has green Image
Last edited by Mollyrock11 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:52 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Hi I'm Molly. I'm a husky. I'm used to be human from different universe. The demigod, Cove sent me to Housepets! universe now. My new name is Luna.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: My story about Blizzard

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The story really does sound very promising! I love the work you put into it!
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Interesting.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Interesting. Also he is a comic artist, like that.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Cove also seems like he is a nasty piece of work. Hope that he ends up suffering the same fate as Pete and Dragon!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:36 am Cove also seems like he is a nasty piece of work. Hope that he ends up suffering the same fate as Pete and Dragon!
Poor Kix. She's too young and beautiful to be enchained to triplets.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

But what if she wants more children and its Kitsune who is reluctant? :D
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

Chapter 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The 12-year-old Freddie was bad luck and was treated as black sheep by his family. Freddie was kicked out for being bad luck. Freddie sat on the big rock in his yard.

“Sigh…I can’t believe my “parents” favor my “siblings” over me! My siblings have talents and jobs and I don’t.” Freddie talking to himself. He tripped.

“OW, What the H” Freddie said.

He sees a small mystery golden poke ball-like box.

“That’s a toy box?” He said as he walk to poke the ball-like box and pick it up.

“What’s the button?” He presses the button then the mystery golden box opens and then the orb appears. The orb moves to the ground. The orb becomes a draconequus.

“Hehehe…” Cove laughs. “I’m free! Thank you for freeing me!”

“Wow!” Freddie said.

“I’m Cove the Celestial Chaos!” Cove said.

Cove snaps his cat paw and the portal opens.

“I heard you have family and life issues. I will send you to dimensions AU that where your family will love you” Cove said.

“Really?!” Freddie said.

“Yeah,” Cove said.

Freddie think about he should trust him and went to Dimension and meet new better family and friends. He doubts his “family” will care about him is gone.

“Ok!” Freddie said.

‘Moron didn’t know I trick him become part of the Cosmic Game and I will turn him into my avatar’ Cove amused thought.

He snaps his paw then Freddie and Cove teleport to Faraway from Babylon. Cove snapped his fingers and suddenly disappeared into a puff of white smoke. Freddie coughed and shut his eyes, and when he opened them, he stared at a 20’s man. Cove becomes 20’s man. He wears a light grey high-collar dress shirt and a brown dress jacket, with a black tie. He also wears red dress pants and dark gray dress shoes. He had black and dark gray hair and brown eyes.

“I give a surprise for you” He gives the snap and turns Freddie into a small yellow lab puppy. His age dropped to 1.5 (5 dog years).

“Whoa!” Freddie don’t notice he was a pup.

“You are no longer Freddie,” Cove said.

Freddie looks down and sees his clothes are gone. He sees his fur and tail.

“I’m a puppy?!” Freddie said.

“Yes, I trick you to become my pet and part of my plan. I will be playing the part of your owner. My human name is ummm…Denis. Oh your name is changed..” Cove snaps his finger and the purple collar appears on his neck. He read his moon tag.

“Hey! You can’t change my name! Blizzard is not my name! My name is Blizzard” Blizzard said and get socked. “Wait what!”

“Freddie is the dumber name for a dog. I put the curse so you will no longer be able to say your human name. Anyway we will go to Babylon Gardens. You will love dogs and cats.” Cove snaps his finger and turns the rock into the grey car.

Cove put Blizzard in the back seat of the car and sat down on the front seat and drive the car away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mollyrock11 on Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hi I'm Molly. I'm a husky. I'm used to be human from different universe. The demigod, Cove sent me to Housepets! universe now. My new name is Luna.
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

After Cove buys the brown house, Blizzard and Cove walk to his bedroom. He sees the small orange dog bed, orange bean bag, bookshelf, and tv.

“This is my room?!” Blizzard

“Yes,” Cove said.

Blizzard sigh and walks to the kitchen.

“COVE! I'm hungry!” Blizzard yelled.

“Ok, I have beef-favor kibble.” Cove pours dog food into the orange dog bowl.

He put the dog down on the table and Blizzard climbed up the chair and look at the dog food. He eats it.

“It’s not bad. Maybe because I'm a puppy now.” Blizzard as he finished eating it. Blizzard walks to his bedroom and lays on the dog bed and covers himself with a soft blanket and sleeps.
———————————————————————————————————
A few days later, Cove and Blizzard returned from the vet. Blizzard just got vet shots.

“You can use a wet cold cloth to heal your shots,” Cove said.

Blizzard rubs his sore butt and winces. He walks to the bathroom and uses a cloth with cold water to heal his pain.

“(Groan) They give me shots in the butt…” Blizzard said. “And they put the cold-core temperature in my butt!”

A few minutes later, Blizzard walks out of the house.

“I can’t believe I’m become a puppy and treat me like a dog.” Blizzard grunts.

He sat on the big rock and sighed.

“I would never get a good life. I can’t go where I want, I can’t eat what I want! WHAT’S THE POINT? I wish I got a friend right now!” Blizzard ranted to himself.

Then a brown and white husky walked toward him.

“Hey, new dog, Wanna fight over my toy rope?” The husky said playfully.

He look at a brown and white wolf-like dog, who was even wearing a yellow bandana with a green bolt on it. He was smiling and showing off his toy rope, looking playful and enthusiastic.

“Hello,” Blizzard said nervously.

He smiled. “It’s okay, I won’t bite you. I’m very friendly! Here, if you’ll be more comfortable sniffing first, that’s all right.”

“No, no, That’s fine! I don’t want to sniff the butt!” He blushes as the dog lifted his tail in Blizzard’s direction.

He seemed perplexed, but also a little amused. “Okay, okay, how about I just say, ‘Hello, my name is Bolt’?”

“I’m Blizzard….” Blizzard said.

“Nice name,” Bolt said.

“Thanks” Blizzard smiles. “I’d love to fight over your dog toy rope….”

“Okay!” said Bolt, wagging his tail and panting. He picked up one end in his mouth and motioned to Blizzard to bite down on the other end. Sighing, he did.

It’s the strangest thing, but soon after they started playing “tug-of-war” with the toy rope, he started to feel better. He was a dog now. He reminded him of when Freddie was a kid, playing with his siblings before they changed. But he wasn’t going to think about that now, Blizzard was happy because he have a new friend.
Last edited by Mollyrock11 on Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

How did I miss this when it came out? Good story, Moll.
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

#1 Oneshot: And Nothing But
“Our Duel Pact’s rules were strict: Parties are Dogs and Cats only. And then I learned that the Avatar that Pete and Cove chose, this dogs was not an dogs! One of two dogs is youngest than 18 year old!!!” Sprit Dragon told Kitsune.

King and Blizzard look at look other each, shocked.

“You’re what!?” King and Blizzard shocked.

“That Doesn’t matter! They are canines NOW!” Cove angrily.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That was a nice little one-shot! Nice job on writing it!
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

I made Blizzard and Bolt in Sims 4!
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

Fun Fact:
  • Blizzard was crushing on Cookie the brown dalmatian/beagle mix
  • Sometime Blizzard was mistaken Joey and Fido for Bino. He hates Bino for the catnip prank on him
Last edited by Mollyrock11 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I like the way that the two of them came out! You did a good job with making them into a picture!
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

I like the story and characters, Molly. Nice job!
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

I made an art of Blizzard meets Cove. I made it from ibispaint x.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/509581 ... successful
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that it came out really nice! Great job!
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

I like it, it shows a lot of emotion!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hope that you will be up to posting more artwork like this soon! It really is good!