Flamelands - King's dog days in the Battle Networks

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

MikeNelsonMythril

Flamelands - King's dog days in the Battle Networks

Post by MikeNelsonMythril »

Housepets! And Pridelands are all owned by Rick Griffin, Flame Warriors is owned by Mike Reed. Everything else is owned by their respective owners.

P.S. "Flamelands" is composed of "FLAME Warriors" and "PrideLANDS"

--

"...Anything you can do, I can do better..." As a Peanut Butter and White Chocolate dog is revealing African text from the dusty device translated as "Pridelands' Chrono Skimmer #000"

--

"Joe Black! War is declared!" A cadet domesticated shorthair is abruptly waking up King's character. (King Milton is voiced by Jason David Frank)

"AW SHOOT! Who blew it this time?! One of my Net Rats? I told them to stay out of that kitsune's candy factory! Now the Chupa Lupas have to-!" "They were not in my factory nor have they stolen any of my creations!" Gold Kitsune (wearing a snappy mix of 1971 and London Boardwalk Wonka Costume) is setting the record straight.

"The Chrono Skimmer Prototype is targeted by a dog!" The cadet told the two as they scrambled to the docks. "I tried to stop him but one look of his superdog eyes and I was commanded to... Forget what's going on..."

"Sounds like you met "Reese Maverick" my nemesis! If he so happens to spread misinformation and falsehoods across the Pride lands and fiction... Then the fantasy zone will be permanently damaged to the point of no return!"

--
...Fast-forward the "Falsehood Fighter video series' introduction."
--
"...Uploaded! Now let's see them try to roon the Pridelands now!"

Meanwhile, Res had this to say after seeing king's newest video series starting up.

"He have way too much time on his hands to be doing this on my series."

--
Flamelands is now beginning. Get Ready for more Mad Mayhem and Crazy Capers in the coming days.
Harry Johnathan

Re: Flamelands - King's dog days in the Battle Networks

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Interesting. I assume this is like a "trailer" for your fan-fic. I do enjoy a bit of mayhem, but I'd suggest not going too far with it or risk losing your audiance to total confusion. (Even the great surrealist films of David Lynch had clear subtext and admittedly thin storylines to add context and meaning to the insanity and weird imagery.) Also, the descriptions of characters and their outfits at the time (i.e Kitsune's "golden 70s Wonka suit") can feel somewhat awkward, so I'd suggest cutting back on those.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
MikeNelsonMythril

Post by MikeNelsonMythril »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:34 pm Interesting. I assume this is like a "trailer" for your fan-fic. I do enjoy a bit of mayhem, but I'd suggest not going too far with it or risk losing your audiance to total confusion. (Even the great surrealist films of David Lynch had clear subtext and admittedly thin storylines to add context and meaning to the insanity and weird imagery.) Also, the descriptions of characters and their outfits at the time (i.e Kitsune's "golden 70s Wonka suit") can feel somewhat awkward, so I'd suggest cutting back on those.
Thanks for the critique, this is going to be rad as a sort of Slice of Life story as King takes on many aspects of his "Multi-Life." Both on the network and off.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

An intriguing idea. Can't wait to see how you pull it off.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really love what you have written so far! I can't wait to see how this progresses!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

A little confusing for a geezer like me but the narrative sounds intriguing. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Maybe when we get to the next chapter that he posts it will be less confusing for you. :)