Housepets! MAP

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Harry Johnathan

Housepets! MAP

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Yes, you heard me. A Housepets! MAP (Multi Animation Project).

What I'm getting at is, since all the previous Housepets! fan animatons were attempted by other people, and all of them failed horrendously (some not even getting past casting) I've decided not only to make the time of developing this project shorter and also easier to put together by having multiple people animate in their own styles (heck, you don't even have to animate, just get the basic idea down and go crazy with technique, stop motion, puppets, claymation, CGI, Minecraft, paper and pencil animatons, animatic, friggin' cardboard figures, your actual pets dressed up as the characters YOU dressed up as the characters, whatever!)

When everyone who wants to join gets on board, I'll establish a deadline to email me footage, supply my email via PMs, and send you a basic outline of story and script via PMs. I'll also be needing people who can do music, voice act, sing (.... Psst, this is important) and write in a screenplay style.

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds-
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Harry Johnathan

Re: Housepets! MAP

Post by Harry Johnathan »

NO ONE JOIN THIS THING YET! I gotta figure out how to manage the budget and actually make it work first.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Housepets! MAP

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This all sounds very ambitious! I'm sure that you will do really awesome with it!