A little over ten days

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

furrygamer793

A little over ten days

Post by furrygamer793 »

The idea of this was from Krytus the Dreamer.
Might change the story's name.

Chapter 1: Birthday.
"You really thought you could escape from the law? Well certainly not this time"
"Are you patronizing me, mutt?"
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be-"
"I know. Now shut up and arrest me."
It was an overcast afternoon, and Olive, currently a rookie K-9 officer, had just apprehended teenage human William Scott for stealing from a local game retail. Putting a pair of handcuffs on the teen, Olive led him to a nearby police car. As Olive got ready to get in, the officer who had been working with her stopped her.
"Olive, why don't you go home now, you've been working for almost twice your shift."
"I just wanted to help, but I guess you're right." Olive replied, and started walking back home.

~~~~~~~~~

"So, same time next week, Ace, better practice your guitar piece." Said a young wolf named Raelynn, who had recently become part of the ECP, along with her pack.
"Okay, Ran- I mean Raelynn. I can do… that." Ace replied, who still, after years, always had problems with words.
Ace put away her electric guitar, and headed upstairs to where her brother, Rook, was waiting.
"Ace, something's off, it feels like I'm missing something, and the spirits aren't telling me anything about what's going on. Let's wait for Olive and then I'll get into a bit more detail."
And so the two of them waited, but it wasn't that long until Olive entered the house, and as soon as she had finished putting away her jacket given to her by Fox, only a few months before his death. They gathered into their living room, now ready to discuss the situation.
"So, something has felt off all day, and I still haven't figured it out, not even mystic(k)al sources are giving me the information. All they told me was that it was simply our problem, but it was our problem, meaning the three of us. Do you have any idea."
They didn't. So they resorted to one last thing, asking their father, King. Rook decided to take care of it.
Walking down to his father's room, he opened the door, King fiddling around at his desk.
Rook asked King, "Hey dad, any special events today?"
"Well does my birthday count? I consider that a special event." King replied
"Yeah, that would work, one moment, I need to get my presents ready."
Rook dashed back to the living room and gave his sisters the news. It was King's birthday, and they had no presents for him. Luckily, Rook had an idea.
"Listen up, you guys know how I study magic(k)?" He said.
"Yeah, and how King would ground you for life if he found out." Noted Olive.
"Well I can do a spell that sends us back in time ten days to get prepared for his birthday."
"Sounds like it might be worth a try."
After they agreed, they got ready as quick as they could, and started the ritual, but just before it could be finished, King knocked on the door, saying "Rook, you done yet? Listen up, you've got about thirty seconds before I come in there, presents ready or not."
In an effort to get it done before that time, Rook sped through the last of it, and made a slight slip-up. One that he wouldn't realize until it was too late.

~~~End of Chapter One~~~
Last edited by furrygamer793 on Sun May 09, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
D-Rock

Re: A little over ten days

Post by D-Rock »

Ah, I remember this prompt. Pretty interesting start.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really great beginning that you have set up! I can't wait to read more from you!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox has died!? Well, that's an attention grabber.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Thank you guys for your feedback, also, there's a reason I named the new wolf Raelynn, but telling why wouldn't be as fun as figuring it out for yourself.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Is it because she is somehow related to one of the other wolves in the Wolf Pack somehow?
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

I'm glad you're writing out this prompt. I like what you've got so far, looking forward to more.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Still wanna know why you named the new wolf Raelynn though. :P
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

I love it! I know this is gonna be a very interesting fanfic!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Nice job so far! Keep up the good work! I love Olive as a K9.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

They grow up so fast! Sigh....... :(
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

I'll try to dust off my draft for chapter 2, and the reason for calling the new wolf Raelynn was just for some slip-ups which are references in disguise, the hint is look at what this story is.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that you will be able to continue the rest of this story when you get time! It really is very promising!
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Chapter Two: Impossible Reunion.
Rook was surprised to open his eyes to three wolves and a soap opera. He was sure that if he went back ten days in the living room, it would be empty, yet that wasn't the case here at all, which was the first sign of something being off.
"What the carp! How did you get in here?" Said one of the wolves, and it took a second to realize that the wolf was Lucretia.
He didn't look to find out who the other two were, as he ran, just ran, right out of the house, something had gone wrong, and he was separated from his siblings.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey there, kid, you okay? I found you unconscious on the sidewalk about a block away, so I took you over here to make sure you make a quick recovery."
Olive finally regained consciousness, she was on a mattress in a room, but it wasn't the living room, and it didn't seem to be her bedroom, she tried to remember what had happened- Wait a second, that voice seems similar… no, it can't be… unless…
"You sound familiar." She said, getting into a sitting position on the mattress. Then she saw who the person was. It was Fox. "You… survived? You survived and said nothing to us, I saw you die that April, I watched as you died, well, apparently not, and you run off and pick unconscious people off the streets!" She couldn't help it, she didn't think to use rational thought, and so it didn't occur to her that she wasn't in the right time.
"I can assure you that… that never happened, either you have the wrong person, or the wrong time, hmm… you almost look like Olive, King's kid. Given some of my experiences, possibly, and... what year is it?"
"Twenty... thirty?"
"No, not really, just what I thought. Get up, this neighborhood's kinda large, and I do not wanna have to explain this to Bill."
End of Part 1.
Part 2 will arrive on or before 2 months and -5 days after today
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Definitely a great way to continue this story! Just keep on posting these chapters as they are awesome!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Nobody explains anything to Bill!! Good write!
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

sorry I lied about the release date of CHAPTER 2 PART 2.
Fox was just about to knock on the door of Tarot's place of residence when the door opened in his face.
"Oh! I'm so sorry! Tarot told me to open the door about now, but I guess I was a bit off on my timing, you okay?" Rook stood there, having already thought to go to Tarot's for assistance. After Fox and Olive entered the building, Olive asked,
"Do we know where Ace is?"
Rook suddenly had a nervous look. "About that... we all appeared at different places, and uhh, Ace appeared at... TAROT! WHERE'S THE REMOTE?"
Tarot calls from somewhere in the house, "UNDER THE MIDDLE COUCH CUSHION." Rook turns on the TV to show a youtube stream of... British News? yep, but then they see Ace, confused, and half-asleep, and Olive realized what the headline is
'mysterious dog suddenly appears in the Queen's chambers'
this was gonna be a lot harder then they expected.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As long as you can continue this at some point its OK! I really do like where everything is going!