Jonut Shorts

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

FireworkFox

Jonut Shorts

Post by FireworkFox »

I already posted this short in the Crack-Pairings thread, but I decided to write some more, and I decided it would be better to create a new thread for these rather than turn the Crack-Pairings thread into a Jonut thread. The next one is almost done, by the way! It will go into detail about how Joey and Peanut got together.
And, yes, these shorts take place in the same universe as Avenge-Nerds. So, same Peanut, and same Joey.

Artists' Amor - A Peanut X Joey fic
by FoxyBoi

The day was February 14th. A brown Canadian Pointer walked up to Joey's doghouse. He knocked, and a light brown Mutt answered. "Hey Peanut." the Mutt said. "Ready for your drawing lesson?" "Yep!" replied Peanut. Joey sighed, and asked, "Did you do your homework?" "No" Peanut replied sheepishly. "But I made some comics!" Joey sighed again. Peanut said, "They're not Spot comics! I... I know you don't like them." Peanut whimpered a little. Joey said, "No no no, I don't think they're that bad! They just need a little work. That's all." Joey stroked his boyfriend's ear to comfort him. Peanut's tail started wagging. He smiled and said, "Actually, I made this comic specially for you. It's... for Valentine's Day." Peanut handed Joey a piece of paper. It was a four panel comic.

The first panel showed Peanut and Joey sitting next to each other in a room. In the second panel, Peanut said, "I love you" In the third panel, Joey said, "I love you too" In the final panel, they were making out.

Joey blushed when he saw the last panel. Peanut smiled at him. Joey said, "Thanks... I made you one too." He handed Peanut a neat drawing of the two of them embracing. When Peanut saw it, he blushed, and his tail started wagging faster. "Thank you Joey..." he said. "You're the best boyfriend ever." Joey said, "No, you are, Peanut-san." Peanut pulled Joey in for a kiss. The kiss lasted at least a full minute, before their lips parted. Then, to Peanut's surprise, Joey grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in for another kiss. When their lips finally separated, Joey said, "I love you, Peanut."

Peanut smiled and said, "I love you too, Joey."
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Re: Jonut Shorts

Post by trekkie »

Cool! I look forward to reading about how these two got together.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I think we just did. ;)
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

NHWestoN wrote:I think we just did. ;)
But I haven't posted it yet!
Wait, are you secretly Tarot's apprentice?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

FoxyBoi wrote:
NHWestoN wrote:I think we just did. ;)
But I haven't posted it yet!
Wait, are you secretly Tarot's apprentice?
Didn't you suspect Tarot would be one of your first readers, mmmmmmmmm? :)
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

This is a wonderful little story. Looking forward to more, I do wonder what Tarot will think ;)
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Artists' Attraction - A Prequel to Artists' Amor
by FoxyBoi

Peanut was walking over to Joey's house. He still had wet spots from under his eyes from this morning. He had found a note from Tarot saying that she couldn't be with him anymore. In the note, she said that there was someone in this world who was better for him than her or Grape. What was weird was that in the note, she said, "He will bring you much happiness." He? Peanut wasn't attracted to boys. Or was he? Peanut thought back before he met Grape. Back then, he actually thought Joey and some other boys were kind of cute. But surely these feelings didn't indicate any real attraction. Or did they? He hadn't felt attracted to a boy in years, but perhaps Peanut had been blind to those feelings because of his attraction to Grape and later, his relationship with Tarot. But... now that Peanut thought about it, boys were pretty cute.

Joey had wet spots under his eyes as well. That morning, Squeak had told him that she didn't feel like things were working out. Joey wanted to keep trying, but Squeak disagreed. She said it was over. Joey let another tear fall from his eye. How could this happen? How was he supposed to live without love?

Peanut walked up to Joey's doghouse and knocked. Joey came out and they immediately noticed the wet spots under each other's eyes. "Joey... you've been crying?" Peanut asked. Joey sniffled a little and replied, "Yeah... you too?" Peanut just nodded his head. It was then Peanut realized how... beautiful Joey was. With that brown patch around his cute sky-blue eyes, and his blue reading glasses which stay on his forehead for most of time, and his blown, floppy brown ears that matched Peanut's. But Peanut was a little unsure. It was then that Peanut heard the Pomeranian's voice in his head. "Yes Peanut, he's the one." Peanut thought, "But what about Squeak?" Tarot's voice replied, "Peanut, why do you think he's crying?" "Oh" Peanut thought in reply, "That makes a lot of sense." "Now go get 'em, boy!"

"Peanut?" asked Joey. "Are you ready for your art lesson?" "Alright." Peanut replied. In order to not seem like he'd been stalking Joey, he asked, "So are things going between you and Squeak?" as if he didn't know yet. "We broke up this morning." Joey said, "She said she didn't feel like things were working out."
"... so what about you and Tarot?" Joey asked. "We broke up..." Peanut replied. "She said there was someone in this world who was better than me." Joey sniffed again and asked, "Who do you suppose that is?" Peanut wiped a tear from Joey's eye and said, "You."

What came next was completely unexpected. Joey grabbed Peanut's collar and yanked him in for a kiss. Peanut blushed deeply. He wasn't 100% sure what was happening, but he found himself instinctively wrapping his arms around Joey in a warm embrace. The kiss lasted at least a full minute. When it ended, Joey said, "Peanut... I've always loved you. I just never told you, because I never knew you would feel the same way. In fact, I din't even know you liked boys." To this Peanut replied, "I didn't know I liked boys until today." Joey said, "You're the first boy I ever liked." Peanut blushed, and said, "I don't think I've told you this, but I appreciate you helping me with my art." Joey said, "Thanks... sweetie."

As Joey drew in Peanut for another kiss, Peanut thought, "Thanks, Tarot."

Peanut wrapped his arms around Joey again, never wanting to let go.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sweet prologue. I like how you’ve set up JoNut, and I am looking forward to reading more about these two.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thank you very much Trekkie! It means a lot to me!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really enjoyed reading the prequel of the story! It came out really lovely!
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Peanut and Joey are a great pair. Nice job Foxy, you're a very romantic writer :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Love's a many spendid thing - hope you'll get back to this eventually, foxy.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:54 pm Love's a many spendid thing - hope you'll get back to this eventually, foxy.
Thanks. I really oughtta start working on this again. So, I guess I will. I'll start working on the next one sometime within the next few days.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that you can write soon and post them as all the stories are really wonderful! I look forward to seeing them!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Episode 3 IS coming, I promise. I just need to find the motivation to get it written.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

FireworkFox wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:15 pm Episode 3 IS coming, I promise. I just need to find the motivation to get it written.
Well, maybe you're not finding the inspiation to continue because yov'e found a good narrative ending ... :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hope that you can find some good inspiration soon! I really have enjoyed reading this!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

*Dusts off account*
I'm sorry its been so long since I posted an update... or posted at all. Its been a long time...
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Krytus The Dreamer

Post by Krytus The Dreamer »

I know what you mean in the few years I went on hiatus from this site I missed a lot of things happening which kinda made me sad to see.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Krytus The Dreamer wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:18 am I know what you mean in the few years I went on hiatus from this site I missed a lot of things happening which kinda made me sad to see.
Even being gone a week you can miss a lot!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though in recent months however the forum has been a bit slow. I was really afraid that it meant the forum was circling the drain. :cry:
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:14 pm Though in recent months however the forum has been a bit slow. I was really afraid that it meant the forum was circling the drain. :cry:
But has that changed? Is it coming back?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Krytus The Dreamer

Post by Krytus The Dreamer »

well in terms of the fan projects portion it is a bit slow going. Seanwolf has said he's getting work done on HousepetZ! but aside from updates, there's not much new. Trekkie's got two fics going that updated recently, and I've finally gotten space freed up to write again so who knows at this point.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

FireworkFox wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:13 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:14 pm Though in recent months however the forum has been a bit slow. I was really afraid that it meant the forum was circling the drain. :cry:
Barely. Even big event strips don't attract much attention, everyone is moving to Discord and Twitter. It's honestly amazing the forum even lasted as long as it did, most forums died out a decade ago.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It wasn't even a decade ago that the forum was even that active. I remember around 2014–2016 that there were a lot of people here who posted and it was really active. Now it is just getting quieter and quieter,
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Harry Johnathan wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:39 am
FireworkFox wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:13 am
Barely. Even big event strips don't attract much attention, everyone is moving to Discord and Twitter. It's honestly amazing the forum even lasted as long as it did, most forums died out a decade ago.
I HATE TWITTER! I HATE TWITTER! *hiding in corner of forum with shotgun*
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Don't Twiiter. Won't Twitter.

Oh, right, "twitter" is not the verb form. The verb form is "to tweet".

Stupid joke. In the United States, all the birds say "tweet, tweet, tweet". Except in New Hampshire where all the birds say "cheap, cheap, cheap". It's a pun on the legendary frugality of people in New Hampshire.

Stupider joke. Elon Musk just bought Twitter. Well, it's a bit funnier than the previous joke. Sorta.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I didn't think it was really Twitter that most flocked to. It was either Telegram or Discord.
Wrenisprobablyb0red

Post by Wrenisprobablyb0red »

Joining the forums is kind of a pain nowadays, too, so it's probably not gaining many new members. I originally tried to sign up with a different eMail, but the verification code never sent. I then checked up periodically for months asking to resend the verification code. I then created a whole new eMail in an attempt to join, but I still had to get the verification code resent five times before it finally showed up at all. I don't know if the service used to manage the emails is out of date, or if I just have really bad luck, but considering that there usually appear to be more guests online than members, I'd figure that there's definitely some difficulty when it comes to joining.
I came here looking for (noun), but this is so much better!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Email the moderator email directly should this happen. Hopefully that drastically speeds up the process, since we’re aware that sometimes the verification emails don’t send for some reason.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Crazy_Simone

Post by Crazy_Simone »

Despite not in my usual taste, this is indeed so cute. Keep it up~
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Here is really hoping that he does! ^^
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

NHWestoN wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:53 pm Don't Twiiter. Won't Twitter.

Oh, right, "twitter" is not the verb form. The verb form is "to tweet".

Stupid joke. In the United States, all the birds say "tweet, tweet, tweet". Except in New Hampshire where all the birds say "cheap, cheap, cheap". It's a pun on the legendary frugality of people in New Hampshire.

Stupider joke. Elon Musk just bought Twitter. Well, it's a bit funnier than the previous joke. Sorta.
Well, now that Elon just bought Twitter for real, I guess it's not funny at all ...... :o :roll: ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Gonna have to see in what direction it goes. Hopefully it doesn't change for the worse!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:54 am Gonna have to see in what direction it goes. Hopefully it doesn't change for the worse!
Bad news, good news ......

Bad News - You're fired! :cry:

Good News - You don't work for Elon anymore. :roll:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think in that case the good news is a lot more happier than the bad news then. Don't have to deal with Elon anymore! XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Think Twitter will ever appear in Jonut?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If he can find a way to make it in the story organically I'm not sure why not. Could be good for a laugh.