The Fanfic Idea Post

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Harry Johnathan

Re: The Fanfic Idea Post

Post by Harry Johnathan »

That idea has been done before. A LONG time ago in fact:
search.php?keywords=Bino&t=916&sf=msgonly
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow almost a full decade ago if we judge the time when the posts showed up so no wonder why I didn't see it or anybody else remembered. It was before my time. :lol:
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

I recently read the arc about Maxwell and Rufus and Rufus said that
If you don't feel at home here, then we need to find a place where you do
What if Max felt at home there and wanted to stay at the farm, then he only met Grape and Peanut when they visited Uncle Reuben's farm. How different his personality would be compared to the Maxwell we know from the comics? Would there be any difference in Babylon Gardens?

It's a little bit off-topic but I was wondering whether Rufus have overheard the conversation between Grape and Max and became real happy hearing it, knowing that Maxwell is doing good and probably will have a girlfriend soon despite not being sure whether Grape is talking with that Max or someone else with the same name.
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Retrospring for my Housepets characters: https://retrospring.net/@Garfield474
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If Max stayed at the farm I imagine that he would be a lot more country and maybe humble. Bino being an "only child" though would probably turn into an even bigger terror.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I actually have a story about Max staying at the farm in the works, him not being in Babylon Gardens wasn’t something I delved into but, canonically he’s pretty much Marvin’s only friend and he did help Grape come out of her shell, him being absent would have an effect on them. More so on Marvin as Grape would still have Peanut and maybe Tarot.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Maybe since Max was a big part of who Marvin and Grape were in the comic, without them the two of them would have gotten together. Garvin anybody? :P
gforce

Post by gforce »

I think the Sandwiches would probably stay in touch with Max after their trip to the farm. Or at least Grape, because farm work would likely make Max a lot more muscular and I’m certain she doesn’t wanna miss out on that :lol:

Also if he never shows up to Babylon, Sabrina never starts dating him (and probably won’t ever meet him), so she’d either date Marvin for a while and then get together with Fido or just go straight to Fido. With the latter of the two, Grape either dates Marvin or gets in a long-distance relationship with Max.
That sounded better in my head
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm thinking that Marvin would have Max's story in the comic so he would date Sabrina and then they would break up (aided by Dragon) and Sabrina would date Fido. Marvin would then end up with Grape. Whether or not this would be accelerated or happen at a slower pace then the Max/Sabrina breakup and the Fido/Sabrina and Max/Grape hookup or not would be the variable. Marvin is usually more astute and observant so I feel like he would figure out Grape is a female quicker and that there was more to the reason Sabrina broke up with him.

Of course, without Max there Peanut has no obstacle to confessing his feelings to Grape which he was about to do with Rufus's advice before she said she was going out with Max. Of course, this was at the farm so Max's presence there permanently might alter that also.