Housepets! Hunger Games

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

gforce

Re: Housepets! Hunger Games

Post by gforce »

Well then, time to start putting together my fantasy team for season 4!
That sounded better in my head
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

How's "Team Four" coming, g?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I honestly don't think Hagus has any plans on continuing this. It has been a while.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:59 am I honestly don't think Hagus has any plans on continuing this. It has been a while.
Now that you mention it, haven't heard from Hagus in a couple of months. Moderator "burn-out", mebbee?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He is somewhat active on the Discord so he is around. I guess he doesn't have time to post on the forum.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:19 pm He is somewhat active on the Discord so he is around. I guess he doesn't have time to post on the forum.
He's VERY active on the other HP discord and the Savestate discord.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then that would be why we don't see him on the forum or the official server that is up.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 am Then that would be why we don't see him on the forum or the official server that is up.
It would ... miss'im. :(
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure he will come back to the forum at some point. He is a mod here after all.
Hagus

Post by Hagus »

Yeah, so being 100% honest, I have like...a couple hours of freetime at the most now since I got a job and college is a thing. Also I'm on the Varsity team for my college's Esports. Lots o' stuff going on. I had this big plan to actually write things to go with certain interactions and kinda have full on text segments to make events seem more cohesive instead of just jumping from "Poncho snuggles with Grape" to "Grape stabs Poncho". Maybe I'll find time in the future to come back to this, especially since these were so fun and popular here. Same with The Griffin's Champion. Had tons of things planned, no time to do them. Maybe I could find someone to partner with to help me. I dunno. I appreciate the concern though! Seeing people actually ask where I've been kinda makes me want to figure out something for this :lol:
gforce

Post by gforce »

Well it HAS been a while since you logged on last I checked… I feel like a relatively active user vanishing from the forums for 2 months is something that anyone here might get a little concerned about.

Glad to hear you’re alright though. And congrats on the varsity team thing you’ve got goin! :D
That sounded better in my head
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Hagus wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:07 am Yeah, so being 100% honest, I have like...a couple hours of freetime at the most now since I got a job and college is a thing. Also I'm on the Varsity team for my college's Esports. Lots o' stuff going on. I had this big plan to actually write things to go with certain interactions and kinda have full on text segments to make events seem more cohesive instead of just jumping from "Poncho snuggles with Grape" to "Grape stabs Poncho". Maybe I'll find time in the future to come back to this, especially since these were so fun and popular here. Same with The Griffin's Champion. Had tons of things planned, no time to do them. Maybe I could find someone to partner with to help me. I dunno. I appreciate the concern though! Seeing people actually ask where I've been kinda makes me want to figure out something for this :lol:
Well, life's what happens when you've made other plans, eh? You sound busy and you sound happy, Hagus. That's no small thing these days. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm just glad to see that you haven't forgotten about the forum. If you can't continue we understand. We really enjoyed what you wrote!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:29 pm I'm just glad to see that you haven't forgotten about the forum. If you can't continue we understand. We really enjoyed what you wrote!
That we did! 8-)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I especially enjoyed making out the death list. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Just remembering ... ;)