Housepets! Hunger Games

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: Housepets! Hunger Games

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ralph was the only one that was acting professional and trying to get the job he was called in for done. No surprise that without him, the K-9s fell apart.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:07 am Ralph was the only one that was acting professional and trying to get the job he was called in for done. No surprise that without him, the K-9s fell apart.
To be honest, Ralph was attempting to disrupt other people's good times to collect a fine from Keene that he could've paid at ANY time if the K9 Dept. just asked him. Ralph was an ignoramous in that arc.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sorry but I have to disagree. First of all, the K-9s were called in to do a job and Ralph was the only one that was willing to stick to it and not get sidetracked because that is what he is supposed to do. Second, the yacht was in the middle of the street and it was blocking traffic so Keene was breaking the law and in addition to the fine Ralph probably would have told Keene to please move it. Finally, from Ralph's dialogue in that arc, it sounds like Keene fines ways AROUND paying which is why Ralph wanted to corner Keene before he could do anything. I'm sorry, but the rest of the K-9s were being total nimrods and not doing their job. Ralph may have been an ignoramus, but he was in the right 100%.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Let's not start this argument again please and thank yall
Hagus

Post by Hagus »

Wow I had one single day where I didn't have a chance to check the forums and bam argument :roll:
Let's just move on now that I can make another post shall we?
Lots of teaming! I find it hard to believe Bino is willingly hanging out with 1.5 cats but it's certainly better than Duchess!

Poor Yelstin, all alone, in the woods, probably cold, hungry, and- oh hey look at Lois

slow clap

If I had a dollar for every time a fire was started during this round alone, I could probably go buy a Switch :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Pyromania seems to be an intimate component of The Game.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

At least Bino's spending time with his brother.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Interesting set of truces. And Lois was bound to come across something she wasn’t prepared for. Maybe she’ll stick to regular weapons next game.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I honestly have never thought that Lois would end up being the type to blow herself up with a land mine even if she didn't know how to use it. I thought she had more sense. Out of the remaining contestants, I would put my (non-existent) money on Cory doing that. LOL

Steward – Drowned by Cory
Terrence – Stabbed by Pete
Dallas – Broken neck after a fall out of a tree
Kitsune – Crushed when Dallas fell on him
Mungo – Strangled by Lester
Tiger – Burned alive by Sasha
Spot (Superdog) – Poisoned with manchineel apples by Jasper
Res – Stabbed by Karishad
Duke – Skull fracture after a fall out of a tree
Concord – Electrocuted when trying to get around the electrified force field of the arena
Karishad – Suicide by slitting his wrists
Sasha – Suicide by throwing herself into a pond
Delusional Steve – Internal injuries from an explosion set off by Long Lost Cousin Aran
Fox – Crushed by debris that collapsed on him as the result of an explosion set off by Long Lost Cousin Aran
Zach – Impaled by debris as the result of an explosion set off by Long Lost Cousin Aran
Lester – Bludgeoned with a log used in a fire by Cory
Boris – Strangled with a rope by Chauncey
Kevin – Skull smashed against a large rock by Marvin
Four Finger Discount Jack – Shot with an arrow by Bailey
Lois – Accidentally blown up with a landmine
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Casualties are mounting - long month for body-bag detail.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

What makes it work is that some of the bodies are in pieces, :|
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:01 pm What makes it work is that some of the bodies are in pieces, :|
Collection devices may vary, eh?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

A scorpion is better than Duchess. Interesting teams/truces, Cory took out Duchess last time and Tarot always seems to be dangerous in the game, also a demigod and Bailey would make a formidable team. Glad Bino is hanging out with his (disguised) brother. I kinda want to see Marion win, or Max, or Cat Joey. Okay, anyone but Duchess and crew, preferably someone who would cause her humiliation.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:18 am A scorpion is better than Duchess. Interesting teams/truces, Cory took out Duchess last time and Tarot always seems to be dangerous in the game, also a demigod and Bailey would make a formidable team. Glad Bino is hanging out with his (disguised) brother. I kinda want to see Marion win, or Max, or Cat Joey. Okay, anyone but Duchess and crew, preferably someone who would cause her humiliation.
... thought you'd be a "Bailey Booster", trek.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I didn't ever think that Bailey would align herself up with one of the Celestials that were using her and her husband as playthings in their game and not caring about the damage they caused. I guess she doesn't hold as much of a grudge as her husband does.
Hagus

Post by Hagus »

Huh. I expected him to go out in a more grand fashion... :|

One thing I love about the hunger games is it brings characters that would never interact in the comics together. Marvin, Fido, and Jess are all very rational, reasonable people, so maybe if they stick together they can fight against people like Satau!

No.

OK. THAT'S IT. I'M CALLING A MEETING. KARISHAD?
Kari: Yes?
PUSH THE BLUE BUTTON
Kari: Okie dokie!
Suddenly, all the remaining tributes are teleported to the same room.
Ok guys, we need to talk.
Joey: About what?
The massive amount of fires y'all are causing. I know fire means warmth, and warmth means survival, but most of you are either still cold, or you are starting the fire and just immediately leaving it! Do you know how many times I've had to send Karishad in there to extinguish them?
Kari: 143!
Yeah, thank you Kari. The postings can only show the audience so much, but if I showed 143 fires, they would get bored!
Bino: Well it's not our fault we're all in it for the long haul. Being aggressive just gets yourself killed.
Keene: Yeah.
Jess: Good point.
Dragon: I agree.
Tarot: I already tried being aggressive and everyone hated me.
Ok...sigh. Look, do you want the entire arena to burn down? The game hasn't finished yet!
Fido: I wouldn't mind a bit more space.
Sabrina: Didn't Concord fry her- I mean, himself on the barrier?
Peanut: I licked the barrier. It tasted like rock candy.
Fine. Go enjoy yourselves you pyromaniacs.
Teleports everyone back into the arena
Karishad?
Kari: Yeah?
Remember how Pete just started a fire? "Take care of him" for me will you? I gotta send a message to them.
Kari: Will do!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I don't know about pyromania, but there sure is a lot of snoozing going on.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:46 pm I didn't ever think that Bailey would align herself up with one of the Celestials that were using her and her husband as playthings in their game and not caring about the damage they caused. I guess she doesn't hold as much of a grudge as her husband does.
Well, she has been shown to be more forgiving, heck, one time she considered having Kitsune babysit the pups.

Also, I’m guessing Pete is gonna die soon. From what I’ve seen of the generator, you can skip to different days, so this could be foreshadowing things. And seems Hagus is one of those survival game show producers that make things harder for the drama. :lol:
Heard that was the case with a show about 40 kids sent to a ghost town to start a society. Kids did surprisingly great, so the producers intentionally sabotaged some things.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh hey! I think I remember that show when I heard about it and some of the criticisms against it and how it was wrong before it started airing a decade ago! I could never really find the name of the show and didn't remember it. All I know is that they emphasized for some strange reason that one kid got oil dumped over their head.

Anyway, back to the carnage!

Steward – Drowned by Cory
Terrence – Stabbed by Pete
Dallas – Broken neck after a fall out of a tree
Kitsune – Crushed when Dallas fell on him
Mungo – Strangled by Lester
Tiger – Burned alive by Sasha
Spot (Superdog) – Poisoned with manchineel apples by Jasper
Res – Stabbed by Karishad
Duke – Skull fracture after a fall out of a tree
Concord – Electrocuted when trying to get around the electrified force field of the arena
Karishad – Suicide by slitting his wrists
Sasha – Suicide by throwing herself into a pond
Delusional Steve – Internal injuries from an explosion set off by Long Lost Cousin Aran
Fox – Crushed by debris that collapsed on him as the result of an explosion set off by Long Lost Cousin Aran
Zach – Impaled by debris as the result of an explosion set off by Long Lost Cousin Aran
Lester – Bludgeoned with a log used in a fire by Cory
Boris – Strangled with a rope by Chauncey
Kevin – Skull smashed against a large rock by Marvin
Four Finger Discount Jack – Shot with an arrow by Bailey
Lois – Accidentally blown up with a landmine
North Star – Hypothermia due to exposure from the elements
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

D-Rock wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:16 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:46 pm I didn't ever think that Bailey would align herself up with one of the Celestials that were using her and her husband as playthings in their game and not caring about the damage they caused. I guess she doesn't hold as much of a grudge as her husband does.
Well, she has been shown to be more forgiving, heck, one time she considered having Kitsune babysit the pups.

Also, I’m guessing Pete is gonna die soon. From what I’ve seen of the generator, you can skip to different days, so this could be foreshadowing things. And seems Hagus is one of those survival game show producers that make things harder for the drama. :lol:
Heard that was the case with a show about 40 kids sent to a ghost town to start a society. Kids did surprisingly great, so the producers intentionally sabotaged some things.
I'm guessing that show wasn't Lord of the Flies.... ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Maybe when I get some time to myself, I will google it.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

It was Kid Nation. A YouTuber named Jontron covered it, and even interviewed one of the contestants.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

D-Rock wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:04 pm It was Kid Nation. A YouTuber named Jontron covered it, and even interviewed one of the contestants.
.... aaaaaand now I know. This forum is so educational.
Hagus

Post by Hagus »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:17 am
.... aaaaaand now I know. This forum is so educational.
We teach more here than someone learns in an average school day :lol:
Harry Johnathan

There was a British knockoff too!
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

All I know is that on one of them, they emphasized that a male got oil dumped over his head when they reviewed the show during a news segment but I can't find anything about that. Oh well.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:43 pm All I know is that on one of them, they emphasized that a male got oil dumped over his head when they reviewed the show during a news segment but I can't find anything about that. Oh well.
Makin' the news - probably not a segment on the Suez Canal.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Nope. Of course back when I saw it I didn't think there was anything wrong about that. Now I realized it could have been a toxic oil instead of cooled cooking oil. :?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm Nope. Of course back when I saw it I didn't think there was anything wrong about that. Now I realized it could have been a toxic oil instead of cooled cooking oil. :?
That is a little "distasteful".
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not sure we should be joking about this especially since we don't know what it was or what happened. :?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

D-Rock wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:16 am

Bailey is a very tolerant sort, she puts up with King’s various conniptions very well. As for Pete he is just above Duchess and company (Save, maybe Bino) on my hated characters list so if he went out soon I wouldn’t complain.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think she just BARELY puts up with King and his overreactions with situations. So far she slammed a cone on his head, shoved a bar of soap down his throat and shook him upside down banging his head on the floor. As much as she loves him, I imagine their relationship as slapstick heavy and can now envision Bailey hitting King with a frying pan. XD
Hagus

Post by Hagus »

Sorry for the sudden interruption, we had technical difficulties. Please enjoy the games resuming and with no funny business going on in the background!
Yes use that poison Karishad
Peanut and Satau could make a good team! As for Keene, I don't feel sorry for him.

Two things here. First, Joey is making a mistake, unless it's a trap (his expression says its a trap)
Second, Max...you're cheating on Grape again. Cheating with a cold, heartless robot. :?

I can see this being a ship :D
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Oh, great, now Bino will be jealous of Joey.

Concord/Grape did tell Max to pretend they weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend. He’s just doing her bidding.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really hope that Bailey isn't the jealous type or King MIGHT have a whole stove thrown at him. Never mind a frying pan though I never really thought he would be the type to cheat.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:24 pm I think she just BARELY puts up with King and his overreactions with situations. So far she slammed a cone on his head, shoved a bar of soap down his throat and shook him upside down banging his head on the floor. As much as she loves him, I imagine their relationship as slapstick heavy and can now envision Bailey hitting King with a frying pan. XD
She never shoved the soap down his throat or banged his head on the floor.
Harry Johnathan

She did put soap in his mouth for cussing in front of the pups. As for banging his head... uh, I can't find anything even remotely like that ever happening.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I’m pretty sure that Dayzee is merely exaggerating.
Hagus

Post by Hagus »

The only truly abusive relationship in Housepets is Duchess and Bino but we won’t get into that today :|
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As for the shaking him upside down where his head hit the floor, yeah his head never hit the floor but according to the alt text, being shaken upside down did happen.

https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... -instinct/