HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:09 pm If you are scrapping season 11 does that mean you are scrapping Mungo/Elena's breakup? XD
No they are still broken up. Season 11 was going to start with an arc called 'Bad Company' (which I never did figure out what that arc was going to be), then move to Celestial Origins then end with the Die Hard parody, which I am pushing to Season 12 (which stars Cousin Rodney and Snow) as it fit better there with what I have in store. As for the new Season 11...you'll have to wait 'till the end of this arc to see what I have cooking up for then ;)

Celestial Origins was going to be as followed (as taken from a notepad doc I have so excuse the way it's written here):
Set in the 1980's, this story tells the tale of when the Cosmic Nerds were nonexistent, Pete, Cerb, Dragon, and Anubis were friends and nothing more, all playing Life Of The Avatar...
(cont'd) The anger within Pete began to take shape... Sets up the current events in HousepetZ, shows more of the Thunderbird story and ends with the story that Thunderbird told in the Something Wicked arc...
(cont'd) Reveals that Kitsune was working in creating the zombie viruses that would soon land in Keene/Osiris' paws (he always felt humans should be slaves to pets), along with being the reason for Pete's downfall
(cont'd) Also reveals that Kitsune thinks no animal, be it pet or wild, should ever fall in love (he was the reason behind Rufus and his wife break-up and why he then ended up in the Netherworld when he died)
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh well I'm sure that it will come out really awesomely. Just post it when you are able.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Quick update: Currently nursing a wound on my finger (cut a nail in the wrong place, whoops) so typing is a bit tricky at the moment. Not hard, just tricky (I'm used to typing with all fingers). Same time, did a complete re-working of my future plans for HousepetZ so, now, Sabrina's story-line that I teased will now happen starting Season 13. I will get the next chapter up soon!
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Looking forward to it. Get well soon :D
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Ouch. Take care of yourself, looking forward to reading season 11.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

(Editor's Note: This season has been condensed down due to the set backs these past two months)

HousepetZ: Hello Gardens, Simon's Back In Town!
Chapter 2: Return Of The Strange One

"So what did dad want to see you about?" Peanut asked as he leaned back on the porch chair, Duchess walking out with some soda and replying, "Oh, he was wondering where we were going to have our wedding and I told him that it was going to be a simple get together with friends and family sans any involvement from Keene Milton." Peanut laughed as he took a swig, "Good idea! By the way, I got a surprise for you!" Duchess asked what it was then gasped in excitement, "For our honey moon? We're going to DisneyLand! Been saving up for months for this trip in secret as a surprise for you!" To say Duchess was surprise would usually be an understatement but for some reason, much to Peanut's confusion, she was distracted by something. "Something wrong, honey?" Duchess didn't reply and just kept her gaze at whatever she was looking at. "Peanut...do you recall if Anubis said Deus was coming to visit?"
"Not that I can recall," Peanut replied shaking his head, "Last I heard, Deus was taking a vacation to Mars." Duchess then pointed to the sky, "So why is the sky acting like it's in the show Sliders?" Peanut was confused until he looked up as well and was shocked at what he saw. High above the Sandwich house, a massive swirling vortex had formed with lightning flashing about it. As they watched it swirl, various thoughts began running through their heads, ranging from Sasha's return to Peanut thinking that the TARDIS was going to show up to Duchess still thinking it was something out of Sliders.
"Hey, look!" Peanut shouted, "Something's falling from the middle...and it's a...." Duchess was going to ask why until she saw the object as well and was equally as confused as to what it was, though her instincts quickly kicked in and, in a matter of seconds, grabbed Peanut and dove out of the way as the object landed where they were standing, the vortex above them suddenly vanishing without a trace. "You OK?" Duchess then asked Peanut, who nodded and asked "What was that?"
"I have..." Duchess began as she looked over at the object before saying, "...it's a car?" Indeed, much to their surprise, a car, that looked to be from the 1970's, laid before them, looking very grimy and in desperate need of a cleaning. Peanut and Duchess slowly approached the car, opening the passenger door slowly. Soon as it was open, much to their surprise, a body dropped out of the car, gasping.
"Hey er Mister? You Ok?" Peanut asked as he placed a paw on their shoulder. As soon as his paw touched, however, the person in question suddenly yelled, jumped up and, much to the shock of Peanut, pointed a shotgun under his chin. "HEY! What are you doing!?" Duchess shouted but quickly silenced herself as, much to her surprise, the person raised their other weapon and pointed it towards her, "Look, we don't need any trouble."
"Shut up!" They shouted, "Look, I have a few questions and you two are going to answer them for me! One: What year is it? Two: Where am I?" The person then looked at himself then screamed, "And third? WHY AM I AN ANIMAL?!"
"Well *cough* before we answer any questions of yours, you will answer ours: What's with the horn on your head?" Peanut asked, confusing the Hyena as he lowered the gun and began to reach his arm to his head, but soon dropped to the ground as Duchess quickly grabbed said gun and whacked him on the head, knocking him out.
"Well, that guy was crazy," Peanut remarked, rubbing his neck, "We were just trying to be helpful and he goes ahead and..."
"Ash." Duchess replied, holding the hyena's wallet, "His name's Ashley Williams...and judging by this employee card, he works at a store called...S-Mart? Never heard of that place. Think we should call the cops?" Peanut looked at Ash once more then back at Duchess, "Think we should. Tell them he's armed but he doesn't seem dangerous..."

(Ash Williams has arrived...groovy...and Next time...HousepetZ: I'm An Agent Of Chaos, Do I Look Like A Ferret With A Plan?)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Very interesting beginning. Looking forward to reading more about Ash, and hopefully Duchess and Peanut’s wedding.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Nathan Kerbonaut

I'm hooked. Ash is quite an interesting character.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Nathan Kerbonaut wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:35 pm I'm hooked. Ash is quite an interesting character.
trekkie wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:10 pm Very interesting beginning. Looking forward to reading more about Ash, and hopefully Duchess and Peanut’s wedding.
Hehe He should be an interesting character: It's Ash from the Evil Dead series (The hint was the car being from the 70's as the car he drove in the films was a '73 Oldsmobile).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think you are doing a really great job on this all.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: I'm An Agent Of Chaos, Do I Look Like A Ferret With A Plan?
Chapter 1: Slice Of Life Before The Craziness Returns

"No," Kevin replied. Peanut's eyes widen, "N-no? Why?"
"Cause it's embarrassing!" Kevin groaned, "Look, I was cool with being Sting's character when we did Dune...I was fine when you wanted me to be in tight spandex for your Power Rangers tribute, so believe me when I say I am happy you want me to be in your Imaginate: Rocky Horror Picture Show...but I AIN'T wearing that!" he then pointed at the costume, the outfit that Tim Curry wore in said movie, hanging on the chair.
"Come on!" Peanut smiled, "We're not recording it! Plus, Mungo's already playing Rocky Horror and Poncho's already playing Meat Loaf's character Eddie and..."
"But why ME?!" Kevin whined, "Why not Fido or...you?"
"Cause Fido is playing Riff Raff and I'm playing the Criminologist, that's why." Peanut replied, getting a tad frustrated now at Kevin, "Now, either you play Dr. Frank-N-Further OR I'll have you play Rocky Horror," he pointed at Mungo, who was wearing the same outfit Rocky Horror wore in the film, as he said that, "Now, which will it be?" Kevin, realizing he is fighting a losing battle, sighed and said he'll put the outfit on, Peanut smiling before telling the rest of the Imaginate Cast to get in place. As the lights dimmed, Tarot, now recovered from her joining with Zenyako, came out on the stage and welcomed everyone to The Imaginate Players Imagine: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, before running back stage and raising the curtains (which was literately Peanut's bed-sheets). Typical for anything Rocky Horror, the audience was interacting with the show as if it was the movie itself, though when Kevin appeared in his Dr. Frank-N-Further outfit, many reported hearing whistles from the audience. And the, it was all over and the Imaginate Players received a standing ovation from the crowd, with Peanut swearing he saw Richard O'Brien in the audience but he could've been mistaken.
"There, now was that so bad?" Peanut asked Kevin after the audience left. Kevin chuckled, "Eh, kind of. I still felt stupid wearing that outfit but once I saw how the audience was reacting, those fears just went poof!" Peanut smiled and thanked him, along with everyone else, for another successful Imaginate and told them that he's planning on the next one being either Monty Phython and The Holy Grail or Blazing..."Nooo!" everyone suddenly shouted, surprising Peanut, "Wh-why? It's a Mel Brooks movie, ain't it? We can do comedies, can't we?"
"Peanut...uh let me explain," Bino said before whispering into his ear. Peanut's face went from that of confusion to becoming white as a ghost as Bino told him why they shouldn't do Blazing Saddles. Once he was done, Peanut thought for a few minutes then coughed, "I..I think we'll do either Monty Python And The Holy Grail or...*cough*...Excalibur next time." The crew, now relieved, nodded and, as it was now night time, began leaving the house once they were done cleaning up.
"Hey, I haven't seen Sabrina all day. Something happen, Fido?" Max asked as he helped Fido with moving a couch back in place. Fido shook his head, "Nah. She recently bought tickets to Dargento City to the Deep Red Opera House and left early this morning. Though I wonder if there's something she isn't telling me."
"What makes you think that?" Peanut, who was cleaning up the props, inquired. Fido explained, "Well, for the past month, she's been reading up about the Three Felines and I wonder if the only reason she's going there is to see where that urban legend originated from."
"Well, this IS Sabrina we're talking about," Max added, "She always seemed be a big fan of that stuff then any of us." Fido chuckled before changing the subjects and asking Peanut about his and Duchess' wedding, mainly when it was and if they're doing anything special. "Well," Peanut began, "We're having it in two weeks and we weren't planning anything too crazy for the wedding itself...Duchess had the best idea a few days ago and we've been busy working on said idea for a bit now."
"Oh really?" Max replied, "What is it?" As if on cue, Duchess came walking in and, placing her arm around Peanut, answered, "Well, since our favorite game to play is Elder Scrolls Online...we decided to have an Elder Scrolls themed wedding and we're dressing up as our characters from the game." Peanut nodded and placed a gentle kiss on Duchess, who did the same, as Max and Fido chuckled, with Fido remarking, "No wonder why you two make the perfect couple. Say, if you don't me asking, where's the honeymoon going to be?" Peanut grinned and announced "We're going to Disneyland!" which caused Max to exclaim, "Seriously!? You lucky dogs!" causing everyone in the room to laugh at Max's reaction.

A few days later, Ralph was busy in his office, looking over the previous days reports and enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
"May I come in?" Max asked as he knocked on his door, Ralph nodding and letting him in, "Wanted to let you know I checked into that robbery over at the gas station."
"And?" Ralph asked. Max shrugged, "Exactly $21.12 in cash was stolen, along with a bottle of soda, a hot dog, and some gas."
"That's it?" Ralph raised an eyebrow, "Did the owner get a look at the robber?"
"Yeah, but this is where it gets weird," Max admitted, "The owner said it was a ferret with tan fur and a light brown ever shadow...doesn't that sound like Simon Milton?" Ralph thought for a bit before replying, "Does sound like him but it wouldn't make sense, seeing that Sasha reportedly killed him years ago."
"Reportedly being the keyword there as we only have Sasha's word on that matter. Beside, with her dead, we can't really confirm much now, can we?" Max responded, leaning back on the chair.
"No, I guess we can't," Ralph sighed, "What's strange is...if it is Simon? Why would he be robbing a store? From what you told me, Keene was under the influence of another Celestial and had taken the name of Osiris. But once Anubis cleaned him up...you would've think this would've fixed the others."
"Well, maybe there's more to this story then we think," Max shrugged as he stood up from the chair, "Whatever the case may be, want me to keep an eye out for the ferret, see if he pops up again?"
"Good idea," Ralph replied, "I'll have Terrance and Soap head over and chat with Keene and see if he knows what's going on." Max nodded and made his way back out the office, with Ralph sipping his coffee and returning to the reports.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Nice chapter. I really liked the Imaginate of Rocky Horror Picture Show with the K-9s and how you’re continuing to develop Maxwell. Looks like Simon is back in town, the $21.12 seems like it could mean something. Keep up the excellent work. I look forward to reading the next installment.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really wonderful work as always.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Thanks for the comments! Now onto the two updates:

- This season remaining arcs and Season 10's are going to be trimmed down just a bit in terms of length due to how long it took me to get the next chapter up.

- The original Season 12 has been scrapped and is now being replaced with the start of Sabrina's adventures

- Not much of an update, per say, but yes...Ashley is, indeed, Ash Williams aka Bruce Campbell's character from the Evil Dead series. Why is he here? Simple: Season 11? The overall arc's name is...Return Of The Army Of Darkness aka The Unofficial EVIL DEAD 4

Yeah, not much in the way of updates so...stay tuned for the rest of Season 9! And if y'all got any ?'s in regards to this fic, I'll be happy to answer them!
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sounds very entertaining.

Nathan Kerbonaut

Great stuff :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is very awesome. Hope it comes out awesome.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Sorry for the wait for the next chapter. Been busy with my novel so I haven't had time to work on HousepetZ. Hopefully, if all goes well and I get what I want done with my novel this week (And I'm able to pull myself away from playing Battlefield hehe), I should be able to get a few chapters up by the week's end.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Sounds good. Happy writing :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

No better excuse to hide from the heat than passionate writing.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You just take all of the time you need. We will be here eagerly awaiting what you have in store for the story next.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sounds awesome Sean, looming forward to it.

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

(Sorry for the wait)

Chapter 2: Personal Journal of Peanut

Usually I keep this journal for ideas for Spot and my small little doodles and whatnot but, today? I need to get a few things off my chest. Nothing serious and I'm not having second thoughts about marrying Duchess (I mean I asked her for goodness sakes). No, it's just that...well the first thing is simple: With everything that's been going on in Babylon Gardens these past few years and what is yet to come as we never know what tomorrow has in store, I've been seriously thinking about if it's safe to even live here any more. I mean, lets go back to before the whole Zombie Apocaplyse, what was the biggest thing I had to worry about? My Spot comics! Then, out of nowhere, Tarot enters the picture, then all these Celestials start showing up, not to mention the stuff about The Game (Darn it, I lost again), transformations, and gah! Don't get me started on the temple shenanigans! Seriously, don't, cause I barely remember what happened. Anyway, fast forward to the zombie apocalypse and I find out about MORE Celestials and that Keene was under mind-control and the influence of Bad Mana or something and who knows what else and you can see why I've been having these thoughts about living here! Let's not forget that I traveled across multiple dimensions and...ugh it hurts my brain.

The other thing is and this is probably the more serious one: Every few nights or so, I get these reoccuring nightmares of the day I learned Duchess was sent to The Netherword. I see myself trying to pull her out of a firey creature's grasp, only for the being to take her away and dive into fire, her screams being the last thing I would ever hear. I never told anyone this but I came close to offering my soul to the Netherworld in exchange for Duchess' return. I even had the incantations ready to go in my room at Dasiy's, which was mostly just a book, the Necronomicon Ex Mortis I think, and two candles lit but I stopped myself, not just because it was a stupid idea (I couldn't even pronouce half the words in that book), but because...well, that was it. I couldn't pronounce anything in that book, other then a few choice words (Klaatu barada nikto being the main one, only because I heard it in a old sci-fi movie). I ended up giving the book to some guy for, like, twenty bucks after the zombie apocalypse was over. Speaking of which, that whole thing with me being bit by a zombie and Anubis preventing me from turning with his magic(k)? I had to keep up my usual chipper happy demeanor as MAN! The pain I had from that wound was bad! You ever had that feeling where you had to fart pretty badly but you just couldn't? Odd example but that what it felt like! From the day I was nommed to when Anubis removed it, I was hurting! Thankfully, I found ways of keeping myself occupied and keeping my mind off the pain, but trust me. When it hurt, it hurt!

Er...man I'm bad at writing journals...See, this is why I use this book for doodling and Spot comics as I can never think of what to write! Uh...me and Duchess are getting married this weekend...we invited a few close friends and family (keeping it a simple affair)...we leave for Florida on Tuesday...Oh yeah, that Ash Williams guy? K9's came and arrested him after we called them. It's weird, aside from Zach and the K9's? I never seen pets wear as much clothing as he was. A blue button shirt, black pants, a...uh...robotic-arm? Then again, he's probably a bit loopy as he pointed a shotgun at me and a chainsaw at my soon-to-be wife...I dunno, I'm just rambling here, so I'll close this journal/diary/post/thing for now.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

No problem about the wait, Sean.

The chapter was very Peanut-esque. Great job.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really wonderful job as always.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Thanks :) I had another idea for this chapter but because I was so focused on my novel...I forgot to plan out this arc properly :oops: So the remainder of this arc are going to be shorter and a bit odd in structure. Thankfully, next seasons are planned out so I shouldn't have any issues :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Can't wait to see what you have.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Always fun to peer into the inner workings of Peanut's mind. Looking forward to what's next :)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Nathan Kerbonaut wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:11 pm Always fun to peer into the inner workings of Peanut's mind. Looking forward to what's next :)
Well...here's a hint: Peanut may have accidentally unleashed something when he was reading the Necronomicon Ex Mortis during the first zombie apocalypse (the words Klaatu Barada Nikto should be familiar). It may also be why Ash Williams is in Babylon Gardens ;)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

(Sorry for how quick this arc was. I got so busy with my novel I forgot about doing this...)

Chapter 3: Return Of A Rockstar

As the afternoon rolled around, all was quiet in Babylon Gardens. Most of the folks were either still at work or just lazing around while the pets went about their daily lives just being themselves. If only the same could be said about River Ridge as, surrounding the library, the local police and K9 units stood there, Ralph yelling into the megaphone for the occupant of said library to let their hostages free. Much to everyone's surprise, all fifty hostages were allowed to leave the building, free of harm and with no strings attached.
"Now, with them out of the way," the voice inside shouted, "Could you officers kindly leave so I can continue my work? I have a very busy schedule I'd like to keep and I need peace and quiet."
"Answer us this first," Ralph replied back, "Just who do you think you are and why did you decide to take a..library hostage?"
"Well, if you must know," the voice shouted back, "I am looking for a way to continue Osiris' work as, so far, everyone else who tried failed miserably! I mean, Steward had a coin but ended up losing his head...in more ways then one. That Opener Cult? Pah! Don't make me laugh! Sure, they infected your town but come on! They're led by a trash panda whose idea of 'paradise' is to remove all humans from the equation! Which is why I, Simon Milton, will be the one to truly continue his work! But I can't because I'm CONSTANTLY BEING INTERRUPTED BY YOU! So please...SKADOOSH!" Ralph's ears, along with a few other K9's, shot up. Did he say Simon, Ralph thought which confused him to no end as he believed that Sasha killed Simon all those years ago. But now, apperently in the library, Simon Milton is alive and well! Did he want to believe it? Well, with everything that's been going on in his hometown lately, he was inclined to but there was still this part of his brain that didn't want to believe it. This led him to ask the obvious question: "If you are who you say you are, say something only Simon would know."
"Well, that's a stupid question!" Simon shouted, "If I were to tell you something only I would know, then how would you know if I'm telling the truth? I could very well just be making up a fact for you nincompoops to believe anyway!"
"He got a point there," K9 Officer Palomino shrugged, Ralph shaking his head in frustration and looking over at Terrance and Kix, both of whom were ready to go in at the signal. "Any ideas?" Ralph asked them and Kix shook her head while Terrance was ready to reply when something caught his attention. It was very faint but he was able to make out what it sounded like, to him at least.
"Terrance? You OK?" Ralph inquired and Terrance replied, "You hear something?" Ralph listened and shook his head but he too began hearing what Terrance was hearing. In fact, more of the K9's and even the Police started to hear the odd noise...
"I could be wrong...but that sounds like music..." Terrance said as everyone tried to figure out where the noise was exactly coming from. Even Simon himself was hearing in, poking his head out from the door, yelling out, "Is that...you officers doing this?" Before Ralph could reply, K9 Officer Ragetti nudged him and said one word while pointing down the nearby road: "Boat." Indeed, coming up the road, much to everyone's wonderment and confusion, was a giant boat, blaring the same music they were hearing oh so faintly earlier. To add to the questions they had, on the bow of the ship, stood a figure dressed in what could only be described as something a gothic vampire hunter would wear, but was nice and red. The figure in question then took a few steps back then, as the song reached the chorus, ran and took a leap off the bow and landed in the middle of the street, with Simon on one side and the officers on the other.
"Well, well, well," the figure grinned, their hat covering their face save for their mouth, "I leave for a few years and...Simon's back from the dead while the K9's are got some new members! Ah, Ralph! It's been a while!"
"I'm...sorry? Who are you exactly?" Ralph said, unaware that Simon was using this opportunity to sneak away. The figure simply laughed and, with such flair, grabbed their hat and cloak and threw them off, shouting, "It's me! ROCKSTAR HAWK! I'M BACK, GARDENS!" However, no one was reacting the way he wanted, Terrance in particular saying, "Well it's....ahem...good you're back...I guess? What have you been doing?"
"You guess? You mean to tell me my exploits haven't reached here at all?!" Rockstar was flabbergasted, "Man! I would've thought ever since Pit's Slaughterdome shut down, I would continue to make a name for myself as a bounty hunter then return here to a joyous reunion..." Ralph suddenly interrupted his speech, ordering Terrance and a few officers to arrest Hawk, who shouted, "Hey, what's going on?! Bounty Hunting isn't illegal...I think..."
"I'm placing you under arrest on the count of parking illegally...how you got a giant boat in here is beyond me...but also for allowing Simon Milton to escape. Take him away." As the officers did and the rest began packing up, Ralph could only sigh and think to himself, "Just another day in Babylon Gardens...hopefully this 'Simon' won't be too much of an issue..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPILOGUE

"Look, I already told you everything: My name is Ash Williams, I was transported to the Middle Ages by a book and I read a spell that brought me here to the wrong place and as a Hyena! If I don't find that book soon, you can kiss this world goodbye!" After arriving in Babylon Gardens earlier via a portal, Ash Williams found himself, once again, in trouble as the local K9's arrested him for pointing a gun at someone, which he claimed was a perfectally reasonable response from anyone in his position.
"Uh huh and this book, the Necro-nom-i-con?" The officer said, not believing a word of Ash, "You said it's bound in flesh and inked in blood? What happens if someone reads it?" As he asked that, Ralph watched from the other side of the window as Ash, from the looks of it, began saying some very inappropiate words. The officer just shook his head, "Look, I would be more inclined to believe you...but the fact that you pointed this," he pulled up the shotgun," At a couple along with this," he then pulled out the chainsaw, "I have to be honest: You're sounding more like a maniac than whoever you say you are." A door opened as another officer stepped in and stood next to Ralph, observing the interview in the other room.
"Learn anything interesting?" The officer asked and Ralph shook his head, "He keeps saying the same thing all the time: The book is evil, we're all gonna die if he doesn't find it...I can let some things in this town slide as we have Celestials...but some reason I am not believing this guy."
"Well, he is telling the truth," The officer said somewhat eerily, "You are all going to die, starting today." Ralph's head tilted, confused at first, before yelping as the officer, whose eyes were now pale and face almost looked demonic in nature, screeched and lunged towards Ralph. In the interview room, the officer, hearing the scream, lept from the chair and rushed out the door, leaving Ash to shout, "Hey, officer! What's going on?" before his hyena ears perked up as he heard an all-too familiar scream.
"GET THIS GUY OFF OF ME!" Ralph screamed as the "officer" attacked him. The other one grabbed him but, much to Ralph's shock, the "officer" swatted at him and sent him flying against the wall. "Now to deal with you!" The "officer' screeched, Ralph trying desperately to fight back but it seemed all hope was lost for him. Suddenly, the window separating the rooms suddenly exploded, sending glass flying all over the place. The "officer" looked over at the hole and growled, "You!" Standing on table, double-barrel shotgun in paw, was Ash, who was none to happy, "Come get soon," he growled back. The "officer" screeched again and lunged at Ash, but was soon sent flying back as Ash fired another shot from the shotgun. The "officer" took one look at their wound, growled, and leaped again, only to fly right into Ash's now revved up chainsaw, instantly killing it. As the body of the "officer" dropped, Ralph peaked over the wall at the carnage, his heart was racing at nearly half a mile a second, "Wh-wh-what the heck was that?!" Ash, turning his saw off and reloading the shotgun, looked over at Ralph and the one officer who was tossed against the wall and said simply, "A deadite...now do you believe me?" Ralph, who was dismissive of all of Ash's claims, could only reply, "What do you need?"

(Next time...Season 10...HousepetZ: The Lost Chapters Of Sasha's Journal)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Nice to see Ralph not being able to say anything and being proved wrong. This is gonna get interesting.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:35 pm Nice to see Ralph not being able to say anything and being proved wrong. This is gonna get interesting.
Oh it will :twisted: This does lead to a minor update: Season 11 is now going to be three chapters as I decided to have each arc be one chapter and be extra long, mainly because of my work on my novel taking up some time...plus, I kinda want to get to Season 12 aka the Sabrina storyline soon :) (No spoilers but...bring tissues for that series).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Nice work! So Rockstar became a bounty hunter and Babylon Gardens continues to have problems with unusual vehicles parking in their streets. I’ll be sure to stock up on pillows.

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

trekkie wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:28 pm Nice work! So Rockstar became a bounty hunter and Babylon Gardens continues to have problems with unusual vehicles parking in their streets. I’ll be sure to stock up on pillows.
Pretty much! I'll be honest, that whole scene? It was inspired by the Hellsing Ultimate Abridged series, namely the more famous moment. I wanted to give Rockstar this flashy entrance and that series inspired it!
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I thought of the spa, and the K-9s wanting to cite Keene for it when I read about Rockstar’s boat. I’ll have to check out Hellsing Unlimited Abridged. Gah, I’m stocking up on tissues not pillows.

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

It’s super vulgar, but I know exactly what entrance he’s talking about.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

D-Rock wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:23 pm It’s super vulgar, but I know exactly what entrance he’s talking about.
He's right as well. In fact, the only reason I know about said scene is because of the Andrew WK song used.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You seem to have everything all together. This series you are doing now is gonna continue to be very awesome. Hope to see more soon.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

(Welcome to Season 10)

HousepetZ: The Lost Chapters Of Sasha's Journal
Prologue

Daisy had decided to spend the day cleaning up and fixing the humvee that was resting in her garage for a few years now, the same one used to bring the late Sasha to her home during the first zombie apocalypse. While the police did impound the vehicle for evidence, she ended up going out and purchasing the vehicle in an auction, once everything needed for Sasha's trial at the time, was cleaned out. As she looked it over, she first decided that the first thing she should do is give the seats a good scrubbing. Seeing that it was a nice, sunny afternoon, it'd be perfect! Tools in paw, she proceeded to remove the driver side seat first. But, as she did, she heard something or rather a few things hit the ground with a small thud. Looking down to see what it was, she was surprised to see a small collection of CD cases. Curious as to what they were, and how the police missed these, she placed the seat to the side and picked up one of the cases. Immediately, her eyes widen as she read the name on the case: My Personal Journals. Daisy knew that Sasha was doing video diaries for Cerberus but she wondered if these were something completely different. Seeing as there was only three of them, she figured she hold off of cleaning and check them out. Besides, she thought, Sasha's dead and it's not like anyone knew about these. So, sitting down on the seat she had taken out of the humvee and grabbing her laptop that she had brought out to listen to some music, she opened the first case and popped the DVD in, wondering what was on these that were so important for Sasha to keep secret. Almost immediately, she was hit with confusion as the chapters were oddly named, which also meant she had no idea where to begin.
"Well, guess I'll start with Chapter 1," she said, clicking on the first chapter. She soon would regret that as, the moment it started up, she was greeted with the image of Sasha, sitting in what appeared to be her old house, talking about her day and such. Honestly it was pretty boring stuff, she thought, until Sasha's tone changed to an almost sinister tone as she brought up about the previous night and how she killed Rufus..."HOLD UP!" Daisy shouted as she re-winded the footage, "What the heck did she say?!"
"...yeah, that farm dog, Rufus Sandwich, I think that what it said on the tag..." the footage said, "He saw me by a lake next to my bike and asked if I needed any help and I did: I needed help testing my blade skills. Should've seen his face when he saw the knife coming towards him. Wish I had recorded it but oh well!" Daisy was taken aback by this revelation. Sasha killed Rufus?! She, along with everyone else who knew him, thought he died of old age. She looked at the remaining footage then over at the other DVDs and thought, "I hope I'm not going to regret any of this..." as she continued to watch the video journal, disturbed by what Sasha was saying, along with anger as she talked about some of her victims, be it zombie or not. Little did Daisy realize just how deep this rabbit hole she would travel.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Man that's just sad. You're a monster, Sasha :cry: