HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

trekkie

Re: HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Post by trekkie »

Sounds awesome, Sean. Hopefully, Sabrina will make those worms wish they were on a fish hook.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:52 pm Sounds awesome, Sean. Hopefully, Sabrina will make those worms wish they were on a fish hook.
Whoa! Graphic and gruesome! Oh, and funny ...........
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Major Update:

After this major storyline and the next two (Bat Out Of The Netherworld IV and Return Of The Evil Dead 4), the next few arcs will be more lighter in tone as, well, the last many arcs I've done have been serious with heavy drama and dark elements and I kind of want to do some fun story lines :) Which does mean I am pulling the plug on the original idea for Season 17, which was going to be a Terrance arc and see him going to Silent Hill SPOILERS: The arc was going to be a prequel to the entire HousepetZ story, but now? Not sure yet but I'll think of something :) But yeah, other wise, stay tuned for the Sabrina VS Grabboids arc!
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Cool, sounds good! You’re doing great with Sabrina, and although I don’t think it too terribly dark (so far), I am always interested in reading your work.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can't wait to see what you have planned. This is really enjoyable.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

UPDATE:

So, originally, I was going to have the next arc be Sabrina VS Grabboids for the Pandora's Arc story line. However, since it's taking me a while to work on it, I'm putting that story on the backburner for later and going to work on another story line instead; A more, fun, light-hearted one instead of the drama and dark filled ones I've been doing :)

Next Time? Henshin-A-Go-Go! <- Your hint
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can only guess that this is going to be about Joey since Viewtiful Joe is an anime that aired in the 2000s and Joey is very into that so my money is on him to lead the next arc.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:17 pm I can only guess that this is going to be about Joey since Viewtiful Joe is an anime that aired in the 2000s and Joey is very into that so my money is on him to lead the next arc.
...How did... :shock: ...Just how... :shock: ...Were you reading my notes when I wasn't looking?
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Season 12
Prologue

It was now night time in Babylon Gardens and, while most the houses were darkened as many had went to bed, one house still had a light on in the upstairs portion as Joey was still up at this hour. His room, while clean, was unmistakably a nerd room; Starting with the walls as they were loaded with posters for various media, ranging from animes like TriGun, Hikaru No Go, and Porco Rosso, to movies like Star Wars and Alien. His shelves were neatly arranged with various games for various systems, collector's editions, and various statues he had come across, including one of Renamon (someone he will freely admit to having a small crush on). But, even though he loved to stay up late to game, tonight wasn't the case. Ever since Halloween last year and his adventure at CarnEvil, he had been interested in learning all that he can about a coin he had found. Admittedly, he didn't get around to researching said coin until today but, whatever the case, the information he found was fascinating to him.
"So, this gryphon on this coin, Pete," Joey read, "Was a Celestial and had a temple filled with cursed treasure that, when touched, turned someone into an animal or so goes the info here as the only two affected were a camel claiming to have been human and a badger named Steward, who died last year during an attempt on one of the Milton's life...huh, I remember that whole thing. Reminded me a bit of the movie Speed...but going by this article, the Opener Cult used the coins to try to kickstart a second zombie apocalypse, succeeding at a resort but that was it." He looked over at the coin and picked it up, "For being a simple coin, you sure are a heck of a lot of trouble, aren't ya? Still, wonder why you didn't affect me." Shrugging it off, Joey went back to his computer and started looking into Celestial Coins, in particular Cursed Celestial Coins, and came across a website that, much to his delight, listed various curses used by certain Celestials to prevent mortals from using their stuff. From the aforementioned Human-To-Animal curse to more creative curses, including one that turned whoever touched it into a crazy conspiracy spewing maniac, "I wonder if that what happened to Crazy Steve," Joey chuckled as he clicked on the Human-To-Animal Curse. To his surprise, the coin on the page was, in fact, the same Gryphon Coin he had next to him! In fact, as he read on, he saw there were more cases of humans turning into animals then the previously reported Steward, some of whom Joey even knew! But as he read, he noticed an link at the bottom: Unlocking The Coin's True Power. Curious, he clicked on it and, while it was brief, it mentioned how to remove the Gryphon symbol and replace it with the coins original purpose, along with programming an activation phrase? This was new to Joey as, for all the books on Celestials he read from Dragon's and Zodd's shop, none had ever brought this up. He wondered if this was before their times or they didn't want mortals to know about this. Whatever the case was, Joey was curious to see if it would work on the coin he had so, grabbing and squeezing the coin in his paw, he looked over at the computer, took a breath, and read the words on screen:
"No More Shall You Curse The Mortals, Now You Shall Aid Those You Find Worthy With Powers Beyond Belief. I Call Upon The Anchient Warriors To Return To The Coin And Grant This Mortal Your Gifts."
Once he was done reading, Joey opened his paw and, to his amazement, it worked! The Gryphon, that once called the coin home, was gone. In it's place, however, was something very odd; A small figure had now taken it's place on the coin. Joey had to chuckle at as he remarked, "Kinda looks like something out of an anime!" Which gave Joey an silly idea. Raising the coin in front of him and controlling his chuckling, he decided to have a bit of fun and shouted, "Henshin-A-Go-Go!"

Over at Peanut's house, while the rest of the family were asleep, Peanut and his wife Duchess were still up, with Peanut playing Skyrim on their Xbox One and Duchess reading through the Fast-Pass FAQ for DisneyLand. Just then, a bright light flashed outside their window, catching Duchess by surprise, "Honey, did you see that just now?"
"See what?" Peanut asked, Duchess replying, "There was a bright flash just now. They weren't calling for any thunderstorms tonight, were they?"
"No they weren't, just clear skies. Someone's probably using flash photography to get a pic of the moon," Peanut shrugged as he went back to the game. Duchess just shrugged and agreed, returning to the FAQ on the Disney site and making sure she understood everything and printing out the FAQ, just to be safe, before booting up her copy of Myst, a game she still had yet to beat, "That was a great wedding yesterday, I have to say," she commented, Peanut smiling and replying, "Yes it was. I was happy the preacher we got knew about Skyrim and dressed for the occassion! And I am glad we went with your idea to have Fiddler & Keyes to do the music. They did that Nelson song really well!"
"Well, I did ask if they knew any songs from Skyrim and the only one they knew was the theme and, let's be honest; that's not really a GOOD wedding song, hehe." Duchess giggled while Peanut walked over and gave her a loving kiss, "Still, I'm happy we finally are able to be a couple, though I'm pretty sure we surprised everyone out there when we revealed ourselves."
"Yeah," Duchess laughed, "You'd think our love was something out of a fan fic you'd see online or something!" Peanut laughed as well and the two shared a hug before returning to their games and chatting the remainder of the night away. Little did they know that, after they leave for their honeymoon, Babylon Gardens would be thrusted into an adventure that would make the carnival that Keene hosted seem like a normal day.

(Coming up...Season 12....Go, Go Masked Rider!)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really lovely work on this chapter. Came out really well done.

As for how I guessed, the show was on Kids WB! before the WB and UPN merged so I watched a little bit of it.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:37 pm Really lovely work on this chapter. Came out really well done.

As for how I guessed, the show was on Kids WB! before the WB and UPN merged so I watched a little bit of it.
Huh, honestly didn't know it even had a show. I was only familiar with the game via Nintendo Power magazines and that was it.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Well, learn something new everyday. I think I may have heard of the show but I don't recall.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Honestly I thought it was just an anime at first and didn't know about the video games until later. :mrgreen:
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Announcement Time:

Yes, the next three arcs are going to be 'Go, Go, Masked Rider'; My little tribute to both Beetleborgs and Kamen Rider and, what I feel will be, some of the most fun arcs I've written in a while (Seriously, this will be both fun and a bit goofy at points). As for what will be next? Well....HousepetZ: Return To The MultiVerse (Enter The MultiVerse Part 2)...and...HousepetZ: A Good Day To Die Hard With A Harder Vengeance. Again, these will be a bit more light-hearted, though the Die Hard one will have the fun action this series is known for :) So yeah! Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy the Go, Go Masked Rider Trilogy!

(Coming Soon....Where was the K9's during Temple Crashers 2?...And what happened before HousepetZ?...)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hopefully one certain K9 is getting back together with his ex-girlfriend that dumped him. And that ex-girlfriend has gotten over herself to realize that she ruined a good thing. >_>
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:35 am Hopefully one certain K9 is getting back together with his ex-girlfriend that dumped him. And that ex-girlfriend has gotten over herself to realize that she ruined a good thing. >_>
We'll see, though this does bring me to a second update in the form of a Q&A:

1. Where are the Celestials? Other then Cthulhu and the Asguardians, they haven't shown up in the stories lately.
- They're stories are done. Dragon and Zodd will show up from time to time running their game store and Anubis will make a small appearance here and there, but in terms of being story characters? Nope, the Celestials are done in HousepetZ (Except Chronos as I do have a few more stories with him, including Return To The MultiVerse) for multiple reasons, the biggest of which being I felt they took too much away from the main cast in HPZ and I wanted to focus on the main HP cast once more.

2. When will Sabrina's arc pick back up?
- When I get done with the fun arcs I want to do. Reason being is that I've been doing so many dark arcs lately, it's been affecting my mind again so...I figured I put her stories on hold, along with Bat Out Of The Netherworld IV, and do the fun arcs I had planned instead.

3. Will the other HP Cast show up sometime in HousepetZ?
Yes...except King, Bailey, and their pups as, to me, I felt their story was complete after the pups were born in HP and I personally feel doing anything else with them would hurt their development. But, yes, the other characters will show up soon (Including Gale).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sounds good Sean, looking forward to Gale, I like her.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Can't wait to see what you have in store for all the fans. You get bonus points from me if Elena comes back to the story. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 am Can't wait to see what you have in store for all the fans. You get bonus points from me if Elena comes back to the story. XD
How about the OFFICIAL HousepetZ Timeline instead? :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I guess that could work and you did a very great job on it! I still want Elena back as a supporting character in the story though.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Small yet major update: After giving it some thought, I have decided to cancel the upcoming 'Bat Out Of The Netherworld IV: Mungo's Inferno' arc. Honestly, three Bat arcs were fine and the only reason I wanted to do a fourth was, admittedly, to reference the recent DOOM games. The rest of the arcs are still staying the same, by the way, it's just Bat 4 that is canelled.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If you think that it is best then you go ahead and do it. I'm sure the stories will turn out great no matter what.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Thanks. Admittedly, it is a bit of a bummer as I already made the title cards for the arc. Maybe I'll make an album and showcase them in the future. This does mean a complete rewriting of the new storyline but, thankfully, I only have to rewrite one future arc.

Chapters for the now cancelled 'Bat Out Of The Netherworld IV: Mungo's Inferno' arc:
HousepetZ: Mungo's Awakening

Episode 2 - HousepetZ: No Easy Way Out

Episode 3 - HousepetZ: Sigils Of Satau

Episode 4 - HousepetZ: The Followers Of The Ecliptic

Episode 5 - HousepetZ: The Lands Of The Forgotten

Episode 6 - HousepetZ: Welcome To The Machine

Episode 7 - HousepetZ: Generations

Episode 8 - HousepetZ: Revengeance Of Sasha

Episode 9 - HousepetZ: Unleash The Rage Within

Episode 10 - HousepetZ: A Welcomed Dawn
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am sure that Mungo is starting to get tired of dealing with Sasha. I'm certainly not and look forward to him going all medieval on her again.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:34 pm I am sure that Mungo is starting to get tired of dealing with Sasha. I'm certainly not and look forward to him going all medieval on her again.
Well, in the arc? He was never going up against Sasha this time but, rather, the HPZ version of Doom's Icon Of Sin; A recreated Pete The Gryphon with elements of the Forgotten and Euodant in it, making for one H.R Geiger looking super beast. Sasha, in the story, dragged and locked Mungo in a special area of The Netherworld in order to turn him into one of her minions but...well if you want a full story, play both DOOM and DOOM Eternal :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that I will just go to YouTube and watch the walkthroughs instead then. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ
MESSAGE FROM CHRONOS

Hello, fellow readers!

It is I! Chronos! You remember me, right? Peanut teamed up with me to chase down a cult member back in the 'Enter The MultiVerse' arc? Well, earlier this week, I had decided to visit the creator of this dimension/fanfic and discuss a rather dark arc he was working on; The Sabrina VS Pandora's Box arc and I'm afraid we have some bad news. After much discussion over some fish fingers and custard, both me and the creator, SeanWolf, have decided to cancel the arcs and, instead, allow me to tell you what happened instead. See, doing alot of these dark story lines was messing with his head a bit and didn't want to keep this world as a dark story line, hence him doing the new Masked Rider arc series. Trust me, anyone dealing with writing dark stuff 24/7 will tell you it does things to the mind after a while. Now, all that being said, what happened AFTER Sabrina left Dargento City? Well....She journeyed to the town of Perfection and fought some giant underground worms and caught the Mother Of All Sand Worms. Then? She traveled to another small town to fight, get this, Freddy Krueger! BUT, he was too tough so she made the tough decision to make a deal with Pinhead...the Housepets version of Pinhead who is nicer, trust me, and was able to get Freddy back in the box. However, she didn't want to return to Babylon Gardens and have her friends find out she made a deal with someone so...this is where I enter the picture. Yep, until she's ready to return, she agreed to be working with me from now on!

Sabrina: Hi folks!

Chronos: Don't worry, she will return to this dimension soon! I told SeanWolf he already killed enough characters in the story (Steward, Sasha, and Fox) and he certainly doesn't need to kill off any more! Oh goodness no! Anyway, that's the current situation with this little dimension! Hope you all understand and, hey! Keep on making these wonderful fics! I am enjoying all these fabulous dimensions that are constantly being made! Same time, stay tuned for the next parts of HousepetZ!

Allons-y!
Chronos & Sabrina

P.S Anyone see my keys to Dimension HouseDinos? I seem to have misplaced them once again...
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Looking forward to it, Sean, Chronos, and Sabrina! And sorry, can't help with your keys I have enough trouble trying to find my own.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That all just sounds very wonderful! It is going to be a really great next part of the story and I am gonna look so forward to it!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Whew! Caught up. Sheltering-in-place has its utility. ;)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Something I just thought of while I work on the next chapter and I want to ask you guys: Are there any plot-threads from this fic that you feel needs finishing or explained better?
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I, for one, feel like the following should be explored:

1. Lana and Jata's baby. What on Earth would that even be like?

2. Please, do a Romero & Juliet arc for Poncho and the zoo-wolf, if only for the weird factor that would come with such an off-kilter idea.

3. What's poor Fido gonna feel like now that Sabrina's gone with Chronos?

4. Daisy collecting souls as the Ghost Rider. Because, reasons.

5. HOW IS NO-ONE TRAMUATISED BY THE CONSTANTLY HORRIFIC EVENTS BEFALLING THEM?

6. More Uncle Deadeye. You can't ever have enough Uncle Deadeye.

7. Does Elaine miss Jack, like, at all?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:57 am I, for one, feel like the following should be explored:

1. Lana and Jata's baby. What on Earth would that even be like?

2. Please, do a Romero & Juliet arc for Poncho and the zoo-wolf, if only for the weird factor that would come with such an off-kilter idea.

3. What's poor Fido gonna feel like now that Sabrina's gone with Chronos?

4. Daisy collecting souls as the Ghost Rider. Because, reasons.

5. HOW IS NO-ONE TRAMUATISED BY THE CONSTANTLY HORRIFIC EVENTS BEFALLING THEM?

6. More Uncle Deadeye. You can't ever have enough Uncle Deadeye.

7. Does Elaine miss Jack, like, at all?

1. I answered this in an earlier arc but they'd adopt one :)

2. What Zoo-wolf?

3. Oh, he's fine with it! Sabrina talks with him via the phone everyday when she has the chance
3A. The job with Chronos is only temporary :)

4. Daisy will return in a future arc so who knows?

5. *shrug* It's Babylon Gardens and Housepets. Weird stuff happens all the time.

6. Uncle Deadeye? Stay tuned ;)

7. Fun Fact, the place Jack works at? It's literately a 2 hour drive from Babylon Gardens and she was the one who got him the job there (HPZ-Canon)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have a feeling i am going to need to go back and read HousepetsZ again so I can understand everything that is gonna happen in the future.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:56 pm I have a feeling i am going to need to go back and read HousepetsZ again so I can understand everything that is gonna happen in the future.
Eh not really. The only things that one should know are the following:
- The curse on the coins can be reversed and said coins can be reverted back to the original purpose
- Simon and Loki are the new villains
- The next arcs will be the Masked Rider series aka HousepetZ Meets Power Rangers
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If the third point is true and that is going to be the next few arcs, then I have a feeling JamesTCat will be happy with it.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:47 pm If the third point is true and that is going to be the next few arcs, then I have a feeling JamesTCat will be happy with it.
It is true as that's how I planned it out :) Next few arcs will be part of the Masked Rider story line I'm doing and will give Joey (along with a few others) some time to shine for once...and it'll allow me to test out my comedy writing for once.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Does that mean a Masked Rider will get hit in the face with a pie? ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sounds, great Sean. Is Loki a red panda ? I seem to remember him being a red panda.