Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

D-Rock

Re: Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

Post by D-Rock »

So, I gotta ask, are you just lifting the plot from existing material and merely swapping out everyone for HP characters? That's the impression I got with your last story update.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

D-Rock wrote:So, I gotta ask, are you just lifting the plot from existing material and merely swapping out everyone for HP characters? That's the impression I got with your last story update.
Well Power Rangers did it with original characters and an original story. And there is original footage throughout. I'm just doing this fic because I wanted to and also to give everyone a great Gokaiger adaptation.

But if you must cancel the fic, You're the executive of the network so...
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think he is gonna cancel it but I do think he just wants to know what is going on.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

The following is a fan made series. Housepets, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes are all owned by Rick Griffin, Toei Company, Saban Brands, Hasbro and Ishimori Productions.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisa and Akira Toriyama. Dragon Ball Z Abridged is owned by TeamFourStar.
Everything else is owned by their respective owners.

Please support the official release.

Note before we begin: First episode is a little short so this will supplement it. I will make the next proper episode the allotted half hour.

Also, I decided to spare the monsters of the weeks after their defeat.
--

"The Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Riders, Metal Heroes and more are the legends that fought against evil! To that end, their powers and everything are inherited by heroes who are ready to continue the fight against the forces of evil!" With that, Cue opening.

"KAIZOKU SENTAI POWER RANGERS KINGKAIGER!"

♪Forward! lets hoist up the flag of courage♪
♪Dashing through across the seven seas♪
♪Sink or Swim, The invincible wind will guide you all the way...♪

♪Your goal isn't on any sort of map♪
♪It's no illusion that is playing those tricks♪
♪Everyone is searching for their very own treasure in this scavenger that we call life!♪

♪I want to check and make sure that everyone is not the same at all♪
♪Just do what you want, when it comes to your goals♪
♪It's all life or death, when you want something done, do it straight away... without regrets!♪

♪Let's Go! Let's Go Kingkaigers!♪
♪Go! Go! Let's Go! Let's take the lead of the fight!♪
♪Forward these uncharted routes in the vast seas of the entire world from coast to coast!♪
♪Go! Go! Let's Go! Let's sail through the storms!♪
♪Your persistent recklessness, your mighty battles will be the ones that will change the world!♪
♪Big dreams are ones that are endless!♪
♪Pirate Squadron Kingkaiger!♪

--

"Last Time on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

A murderous weasel monster have been unleashed to defeat the Kingkaigers, but alas just when they defeated him, he used the Growth Grenade to make himself grow. Now as they are going to face off against him, the question is which megazord?

"The question is, which combination should we use?" Of course that, with that out of the way (Music ending point here) will they triumph against the monster of the week? Find out today on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"

--

Episode 1-2 - Shinobi 1-2: MEGAZORD! Kingkaiger's Megazord vs Weaslicer FIGHT!

The Kingkaigers decides to summon Mugeki Shogun "This will do the trick!" Using summon command ("WE NEED MUGEKI SHOGUN MEGAZORD, ON THE SCENE NOW!") the Giant Beast Generals exit the Gokai Galleon being launched like Gundams through boosting launcher.

The Beast Generals with the speed they acquired from the launch proceeds to form the Megazord, Red Saruder forming the body, with White Kark forming the Left Arm, Blue Logan the Right Arm, Black Gammer the Left Leg and Yellow Kumard the Right Leg.

The parts combines into the Mugeki Shogun megazord with the head spawning as it locks on to it. "MEGAZORD COMBINATION COMPLETE!" as the Kingkaigers are in the cockpit, with ship's wheels to pilot it as with every single megazord.

Weaslicer's energy slashing are launched at the Mugeki Shogun Megazord, with said Megazord leaping up and over the blasts. Weaslicer tries to cut them as they evade the attacks. When the monster is up close to attack, the Megazord grabs him for a throw.

The throw was teched however leaving weaslicer to throw Serrated Kunais which the megazord attempts to parry. However with the bulky size, the timing is late, getting struck in the chest by them.

"HA HA! I GOT YOU NOW!" "Nagis anyone?" Bailey asked as spiked Nagis are thrown onto the ground, the monster unwittingly stepping on them, getting damaged as they explode.

The Mugeki Shogun zips right behind Weaslicer, striking him with a Baseball Bat. "Now we got you now!" But the Mugeki Shogon trips on a small buliding, leving them wide open to a slashing by Weaslicer.

"NO, I GOT YOU NOW!" the megazord is backed into a building with Weaslicer up close and what appears as 'intimate' "Up against the wall I see?" Which leads to a Falconzord firing missiles at Weaslicer, striking him directly, making him 'dizzy.'

"I see your heads' in the clouds." "Can we combine these two?" "All righty then." "LET'S COMBINE AGAIN!" Tsubasamaru proceeding to dock into Mugeki Shogun Megazord where the Left and Right arms open up, lock the falcon's wings in place, forming Super Mugeki Shogun Megazord.

"Jack, Queen, Nice of you to join in!" Ace commented as the two enter the Megazord Cockpit. "The Super Meter's filled, now let's try and finish him off!"

They insert Kakuranger Keys into their ship's wheels, "LET'S GO!" is showing and thus the super is unleashed "MUGEKI MISSLIE! INVINCIBLE BARRAGE!"

Cue the Megazord proceeding to mow down Weaslicer with a barrage of missiles, finishing him off with a massive explosion ("That was splendidly done!") cue the megazord striking a fighters stance as the theme finishes.

--

The monster Weaslicer is back to normal size as he lands hard on his keister. Fox is waiting for him with a surplus of saplings "Now are you going to plant these trees or am I going to get nasty?" Weaslicer complied as he is at his mercy.
--

The kingkaigers are back in civilian forms as they are cleaning up the campsite before leaving "I couldn't believe it. We managed all that and more." "Well we were lucky to have such a massive arsenal right from the very start." "No problem with that."

As Ace is putting out the fire, she is concerned by the team skills as a whole "We still need more training. It's not enough to break them in, they must fit like a glove." "Right on Ace. But just remember, It's Skill and Competence that will win the day as always."

Bailey is looking on to the distance onto a lake "What are these Noise Arts we're getting? Why do they exist when we're using different forms?"

The narrator begins "With the monster of the week defeated, the Kingkaigers are getting their project finished.

NOISE and Noise Arts. What are they and will they be of any help to our heroes? Will they triumph over the next challenge? Find out next time on the next Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"

--

Cue episode ending credits

♪Live your life, don't stop until it's done♪
♪Once you live for love then you've already won♪

♪When I look up through the infinite sky♪
♪I never thought that it could come to this♪
♪Just take my hand and together we'll fly♪
♪Let's go, I know, how high?♪

♪Soar above the clouds and see such beauty all around♪
♪This irreplaceable world needs us now♪
♪We have to join in the fight♪

♪Live your life like a Vaccum Fireball♪
♪Give your all, don't ever give up!♪
♪When we're together, I know we can win♪
♪I have you to believe in!♪

♪Give your all, don't ever give up♪
♪All you need is love and to believe in yourself♪
♪It's easier when you believe♪

--
The preceding is a fan made series. Housepets, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes are all owned by Rick Griffin, Toei Company, Saban Brands, Hasbro and Ishimori Productions.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisa and Akira Toriyama. Dragon Ball Z Abridged is owned by TeamFourStar.
Last edited by JamesTCat on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

How on earth can you make a story a half-hour like a show when everybody reads at different rates?
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:How on earth can you make a story a half-hour like a show when everybody reads at different rates?
Well, I am a fast reader but I should put a disclaimer for the length for the audience as "Your reading speeds (and thus show length) may vary but around half hour is the control rate used."
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Okay, there is a difference between adapting existing footage for a new story and just switching out the character without changing much else.

I was wondering if the latter was happening, though some of what I read of the prologue suggested so.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

D-Rock wrote:Okay, there is a difference between adapting existing footage for a new story and just switching out the character without changing much else.

I was wondering if the latter was happening, though some of what I read of the prologue suggested so.
It's a Fusion Fic Whole Plot Reference but I'm still going to write it. Although I am trying to make original footage with it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is what we will all be on the lookout for.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

How would you feel if for April Fools, Peanut is "adapting" Super Sentai as "Power Rangers Super Megaforce 2" where the purple female cat named Troy is team leader among original characters? I would still be writing all this but Peanut's idea of a good show is using as much action footage as possible. He'll even make up Ranger names for teams that didn't appear in Power Rangers.

Don't worry, I will try to make it interesting. What is that story arch where Peanut writes Pridelands fanfiction for Grape? I'm aiming for that.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

why are you so concerned over the opinion of someone who doesn't read your fic?
Please stop PMing me.

I am a ranger fan, yes, but that's mostly nostalgia, mighty morphin through to wildforce were part of my childhood. I don't like most seasons of super sentai, and i HATE kamen rider. more than that i'm of the opinion that multi series crossover fics are often a mistake as they can quickly get unwieldy trying to keep the different series from overshadowing one another.
Last edited by Buster on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Buster wrote:why are you so concerned over the opinion of someone who doesn't read your fic?
Please stop PMing me.

I am a ranger fan, yes, but i I don't like most seasons of super sentai, and i HATE kamen rider. more than that i'm of the opinion that multi series crossover fics are often a mistake as they can quickly get unwieldy trying to keep the different series from overshadowing one another.
All right. I will stop with the PMs. I hope you have a nice day.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Second episode is going to be a bit late. But I will continue work on the series.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Just take all the time you need. You can work at your own pace. Anybody that reads them can wait for a little while.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Due to a volatile environment where innocent people are lynched due to complete falsehoods and the strained relations of various companies and audiences, I decided to Park this series until a later date.

Think of it like this scenario, Saban's Bioman wasn't picked up by the networks for quite some time. It took many years until 1992 where Saban's idea was picked up. I will wait until Shout Factory publishes the entire Super Sentai Series to date.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

JamesTCat wrote:Due to a volatile environment where innocent people are lynched due to complete falsehoods and the strained relations of various companies and audiences, I decided to Park this series until a later date.
Um, if I may ask, what do you mean by that first line?
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

D-Rock wrote:
JamesTCat wrote:Due to a volatile environment where innocent people are lynched due to complete falsehoods and the strained relations of various companies and audiences, I decided to Park this series until a later date.
Um, if I may ask, what do you mean by that first line?
I am parking this series until later because we are in volatile times. Volatile times involving things we don't discuss on the forums. Let's just say that I need to focus on things and park this series until later.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I take it that the series has a lot of controversial stuff that could lead to fighting on the forum or just isn't allowed is what you mean by volatile?
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I take it that the series has a lot of controversial stuff that could lead to fighting on the forum or just isn't allowed is what you mean by volatile?
Let's just say the axiom "Get Woke, Go Broke" is one of the reasons why I'm parking it. There's nothing in this fic that are against the rules, it's just that various factors in real life is why I am parking it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now I'm going to be off to look up that axiom. :mrgreen:
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

(Darn it. I thought the SNES title theme would be suitable for the finishing touch in the fights but Hasbro said no on that. I guess you can consider this me going "back to work" on Kingkaiger. Here's an advert for the upcoming work to be done.)

We open to inside the various Housepets' homes as a bad storm is hitting Babylon gardens. Radios are blaring out "Warning! Kingkaigers are back!" Footage of upcoming epics commence. (current source material tokusatsu fans nicknamed "Ninninkaiger.")

"Mighty Morphin, Gokai Changing, Noise Attacking, Spinning, Whirling, all sorts of powers that the world seen at one point or another! Massive arsenals, and devious villains willing to stop at nothing to conquer the world! Stay in your homes at all times!"

As the advert is coming to an end, the text arrange themselves through rotation to say "KINGKAIGERS ARE BACK" as the radio shorts out afterwards, yelling "ACTION SATISFACTION!"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Good luck with the revisions. Right?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It all looks really good! I can't wait to see how it comes out!
biddyfox

Post by biddyfox »

The king is back, baby!!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Yes, I am working on Episode 2 but an idea I have for next April Fools involves a crossover with Disney Resorts. The Disneyland/Disneyworld April Fools Special will be in the style of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Live stage show, with Roger Rabbit effects for the Disney characters. And the Navigator characters (you know, the Alpha) are Dylan and Dolly Dalmatian. (Yes, I am into 101 Dalmatian Street ever since that first taste.)

Essentially, Pete T. Griffin lures the Kingkaigers into "the Happiest Place on Earth" with a well timed Birthday going on between Ace, Olive, Rook, Jack and Queen. Once there, the Kingkaigers (having the park to themselves and their enemies,) face off against a multitude of vicious foes as Dylan and Dolly are navigating the family through various rides and attractions.

Okay for one spoiler? Near the endgame, the heroes and mascots get trapped inside a giant birthday cake. Pete Griffin couldn't "find giant birthday candles," so he used Ten Foot sticks of Dynamite instead! ("MAKE A WISH, KINGKAIGERS!")
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As long as someone gets covered in birthday cake I am all for it.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Well, alongside studies to do, I have a new fiendish foe on my hands between me and the source material: the game called "Lemmings." Let's see how that works out as an episode later.

Title in advance "OH NO!" LEMMINGS! KING JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN!"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Too bad he can't have fun if the writer of his story is sucked into the game "Lemmings". XD
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

The following is a fan made series. Housepets, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes are all owned by Rick Griffin, Toei Company, Saban Brands, Hasbro and Ishimori Productions.

Speed Disclaimer: The control speed for the reading a proper episode is around a Half Hour in length. Your reading speed (And thus the length of episodes) may vary.

--
"The Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Riders, Metal Heroes and more are the legends that fought against evil! To that end, their powers and everything are inherited by heroes who are ready to continue the fight against the forces of evil!" With that, Cue opening.

♪Everyone is searching for their very own treasure in this scavenger that we call life!♪

♪It's all life or death, when you want something done, do it straight away... without regrets!♪

♪Forward these uncharted routes in the vast seas of the entire world from coast to coast!♪
♪Your persistent recklessness, your mighty battles will be the ones that will change the world!♪

--

The Mugeki Shogun Megazord have been summoned by the Kingkaigers to face off against a giant Weaslicer.

Upon his defeat by the Mugeki Missile Invincible Barrage, Weaslicer reverted back to normal size, now planting saplings to repair the damage he caused lest he invoke the ire of Fox Lindberg

"This inhibitor must have a new "target combination" for it to work on another monster." "Guess you won't be needing this 'till much later!" Elgar steals the inhibitor wristwatch device as he makes a break for it. "He's right. I guess we'll need it in case of one of those "Nasty Invoking Monsters."

Now, with their project finished Kingkaiger proceed to enter the new day. What challenges wait for them as they must learn to control the context sensitive Noise Arts.

But will the Kingkaigers be able to face off against Pete T. Griffin's forces all the while? Find out today on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"

--

Episode 2 Shinobi 2: FIRE?! Extinguish Kappastenguisher, Kingkaigers!

--

"King, there's someone who wishes to tutor you and your family." Miles arrives when the Kingkaigers are getting their extra curricular work done. "Not right now, we have Number Theory on us."

"You don't understand, he's..." Then in a whisper "A Rangerlike Ally of yours." "Oh dragoon! We already been over the "easy-to-figure-out secret identity" factor! Which is why there's only two ranger commandments that stays with us."

"Never escalate a fight unless there's no other option" and "Don't use your powers for personal gain." I understand. However, if I said exactly whom out loud, everyone would want in."

"Gotcha. Well, who's the tutor?" Smash cut to Ninjor teaching the Kingkaigers in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber about the energy called 'NOISE'

"So... Noise. NOISE is essentially an type of energy force, akin to that of your Super Meters but collected over time, even outside of fights."

"But what does NOISE bring to the table?" "it brings such things as "powers that doesn't belong" to your various ranger forms." But enough about the source of these Noise Arts, why don't you practice with these exercises."

Cut to what seems to be a ninja training forest, the Kingkaigers are speeding through the forest in their default Gokaiger forms as they come across a sandbag dummy.

"This will be a cinch! SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: WOOD ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!" As Jack attempted the move with his GokaiSaber, Bailey gets struck by a ("LEAF BLUSTER!") as she is sent flying into the ground. "Sorry mom! That wasn't intended!" "No worries..."

Olive is next to try "SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: EARTH ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!" ("EARTHQUAKE TREMOR!") As an earthquake occurred, blasting Bailey with explosive force. "I'm so sorry Mom! All this is new to me!" As Bailey spits out dirt.

"SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: METAL ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!" ("METAL CLANG!") King struck himself with metal pans. "I knew it! It's all context sensitive!" As he rubs where it hit his head.

He tries again with the GokaiSaber "SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: WATER ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!" ("WATER SPLASH!") As he splashes Bailey with water accidently.

"Sorry Honey! I'll dry you off!" "No no, allow me." Rook tries to dry Bailey off ("SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: FIRE ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!") ("BLAZING HEAT!") whilst keeping his distance as to not fry her. "Like you said Pops, Context sensitive."

King is amazed...

--

...We cut to the classroom quarters of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. "I see you're getting acquainted with the Noise already." Ninjor is amused after the report. "As with everything else, It will take Competence and Skill to master Noise Arts."

"I think we'll learn it in a cinch! In fact, I think the Noise arts are the most powerful weapon since the Megazord." "HOW DARE YOU!" King is royally ticked off at Rook. "COCKY AND ARROGANT ALREADY AFTER YOU GOT IT RIGHT FIRST TIME!"

"Am I? This Noise stuff's as easy as Pre-Algebra! The ultimate weapon to surpass Metal Gear!"

"I am very disappointed in you Rook! When it catches up to you, I demand you to write "I will not go over my head with arrogance" on the chalkboards fifty thousand times!" Ninjor is equally ticked off at Rook for his newfound arrogance. "Why don't you try me, you "Blue Geezer!"

Getting called "Blue Geezer" made Ninjor Lose it completely "I WILL LEVEL YOUR HEAD RIGHT HERE AND NOW! BATTLE MODE ENGAGE!" As he transforms into the Battle Mode.

"Gokai Change!" Rook transforms into... ("ZYURANGER!") ...Zyuranger Dragonranger Green, but this time he's weilding an darkside blade. "What the heck this blade doing in my hands?"

"Rook, you don't get who you're messing with." Ace explains Ninjor's various feats to hammer it home.

"He faced off against 30 big pandas in china and won, slain a 30 meter long serpent in the Amazon, communicated with other dimensions 300 times, and eaten the largest steak yet in one sitting within 30 minutes!" ("Thanks for the steak! But next time make it medium well.")

"Well when we're speaking hyperbole, that's something to think about. But have he defeated me in a fight?" "He already have. Look around you!" Ninjor have used a ninja variant of the doubler technique to duplicate himself 255 times over. The 256th knocks Rook out with a paper fan as he's the real one. ("Would you believe I've used up my meter to pull this off?")

But as Rook is getting started writing on the chalkboards fifty thousand times, another monster have been concocted, ready to wreak havoc.

"--!" "Your Sixth Sense have picked up on a new monster." Ninjor noted the feature that the Kingkaigers have. "We better check it out." As the Kingkaigers are leaving "Remember Rook, Fifty thousand times." "Gotcha."

--

A combination of a Kappa plus Fire Extinguisher is throwing humans and pets into bodies of water. "You will suffer nice and slow at the hands of Kappastenguisher! NOW FEAR ME!"

As a dog screams when threatened with Hitokarage yaris, we cut to the "Unknown Location" where Pete is watching in delight.

"This latest Fusion Monster involves fusing a Fire Extinguisher with a Kappa." Portos explained. "I hope it will give the Kingkaigers quite a challenge." Rygog is sharpening his blades, stating "If not, then the arrogance that overcome Rook will fix the fight."

Back to the scene at hand, as the Hitokarage attempt to attack, they get interuppted by King with his Gokaisaber, as the others are attacking Hitokarages whilst getting the innocent to safety.

"All right you monstrous freak, we're gonna open a wave of Buttkick on you!" And with that "IT'S MORPHING TIME!" They spawn their mobilrates, alongside their main ranger keys, shouts "GOKAI CHANGE!" as they insert their key into the keyhole, turn the keys and morphs.

The initial morphing sequence have their ranger form spawn as the roman numerals "XXXV" passes through them, forming the suit, the helmet, the visor and the Gokaiger insignia as an excited, hammy voice screams out "GOKAIGER!"

An additional morphing sequence with GokaiSilver and GokaiGold follows. The Roman Numerals "XVI" pass through Jack and Queen, forming the ranger form's suit with the "X," the visor with the "V," and the "bandana" with the "I."

The team proceed to roll call and shout out their ranks "Kingkaiger 1gou GokaiRed!" "Kingkaiger 2gou GokaiBlue!" "Kingkaiger 3gou GokaiYellow!" "Kingkaiger 4gou GokaiGreen!" "Kingkaiger 5gou GokaiPink!" "Kingkaiger 6gou GokaiSilver!" "Kingkaiger 7gou GokaiGold!"

After King, Bailey, Ace, Rook, Olive, Jack and Queen stated their ranks and default ranger forms (posing stylishly as they did so,) they exclamed "FIGHTING FOR THE FATE OF THE WORLD! KAIZOKU SENTAI POWER RANGERS KINGKAIGERS ARE ON THE SCENE!"

"Oh yeah, I heard all about you. I doused Pete's training dummies with my artic extinguisher!" As we cutaway to Kappastenguisher throwing the others into their watery doom as he kills the King dummy through his Artic Extinguisher attack.

"Well, that's not going to help you, for we are the real game you'll have to hunt!" and with that, King spawns in his GokaiSaber and GokaiGun, proceedins to dash ahead, ready to kick butt.

"Rook! If you're not going to assist then give me your GokaiArsenal!" Rook complied, giving Queen his GokaiGun and GokaiSaber as he spectates.

King is after the Kappa whilst the others are holding off the Hitokarage. King attempts to cut through Kappastenguisher but is grabbed, then thrown to the ground. In a rolling evasion, he strikes Kappastenguisher as the two are jockeying for footing.

King is lead to a Sumo Ring where Kappastenguisher goads him to a Sumo Match. King put away the arsenal before partaking in a sumo match. ("Doiskai! Doiskai!") as the two slaps each other like the wrestlers before grabbing each other.

Kappastenguisher throws King into the Babylon Gardens harbor with a overhead throw, only for King to use a 'Noise Recovery Art' to land on the water's surface as if it was solid ground ("Score: 9.8")

King then arms himself again before making a massive leap towards the monstrous kappa, firing shots at him before slashing through his energy barrier.

...A few parried slashings later "Not bad! But you're still Green!" "Not yet anyways." the Red Ranger replied.

Cue the Artic Extinguisher attack being used on King, with Kappastenguisher replying "No, but you're an amateur! A novice! Your current owners been through a whole lot more than what you've been through so far!"

King is freezing, trying to stand upright, he is getting a key ready to warm him up. "Well, I bet you're expecting some Noise to be made right?" "Noise? What about the Noise Arts?" "I will be saving that for later. For now... GOKAI CHANGE!"

King transforms into... ("GINGAMAN!") ...GingaRed as he wields a Starbeastblade, igniting the blade as he warms up.

"So, you decided to fire up I see? Very well! I will extinguish your hopes of winning!" "Dream on Kappastenguisher! I will roast you well-done!" as King unleashes the Mane of Flames attack, launching a wave of fire at the Artic Extinguisher.

Now over to the others, Queen swapped her GokaiSaber (Loaned from Rook) for a GokaiGun, Ace trades her GokaiGun to Queen for the GokaiSaber. "This ought to be good for target practice." Queen stated to herself as she took aim at more Hitokarages.

Ace is slashing more Hitokarage as she knocks a Yari out of their hands, leading to their slashing up.

Bailey is getting a bit overwhelmed on the other hand as she tries to face off against more than she could handle at the moment. "Think Bailey, How can you get the advantage?" Thinking in a pinch, she gets a ranger key ready. ("Gokai Change!") ("Gouraiger!")

She morphs into Kuwagaraiger Navy, armed with Assumable Staff Ikazuchimaru to smash into the Hitokarage. She strike one in the ribcage, throwing it up and over into other Hitokarage.

Rook meanwhile, is still watching as he notices King losing the advantage. He decides to have a go at the Noise Arts. ("Shuriken Noise Arts: Fire Element Technique!""BLAZING HEAT!")

That put the advantage back in King's favor as Kappastenguisher is burning. "HOTHOTHOTHOT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS HEAT!"

As Kappastenguisher leaps onto the harbor, Rook powers down as he smirks. "I was about to start my counterattack!" As King powers down as well. "You should pay attention to who we're fighting against. Besides, it should be the strongest to face off against this latest threat." "And who's that supposed to be?"

Rook simply smirked. "I think this morning's lesson made it clear." "Rook, give it a rest." Bailey sternly remarked. "We have to find that Fusion Monster!" "I'll deal with him." Rook is walking away from King as he states "After all, I'm the one who can properly use the Noise Arts."

And with that, Rook uses a smoke bomb to vanish. The others are worried about him. Next act of the episode will start right now.

--

... Rook is leaping throughout the rooftops as he is searching for Kappastenguisher. "So, how's the search?" Olive asks him as she catches up to him. When the two land onto a pier, Rook is rather blunt. "Something bugging you?" "Not really."

The two are reflecting on the fight. "It's not that I think the family's worthless, it's just that I've screwed up, thinking I'm hot stuff. Now I'm worried about the others."

With that, Olive is silent. "...I know that I'm just one part of an entire team, but I'll have to work with the family to stop the Fusion Monster. Afterward, it's fifty thousand lines for me."

"All right then. Let's defeat the creep first, then we'll talk about the discipline later." And so, Rook and Olive dashes forth, continuing the hunt.

Around that point, two squirrels are sitting on a bench, laughing together. What they didn't realize at that point is Kappastenguisher rising from the pond. The hostile fusion monster grabbed them, throwing them into the pond.

"That's better!" the squirrels noticed Rook, holding the Mobilrate in one hand, a Ranger Key with the other. ("You again?!") ("I must be new here, did I miss something?")

"IT'S MORPHIN TIME! GOKAI CHANGE!" He inserts the key into the Mobilrate, turning said key as he jumps forward with a flip, morphing into... ("MEGARANGER!") ...MegaBlue Megaranger.

"I think you're having an identity crisis! Weren't you green before?" "Defaults sure, but I want to savor this!" Welding the Megatomahawk Astro Axe, Rook is ready to fight

"But did you really think I come here alone?" Hitokarage and Gormins spawn around Kappastenguisher "Thanks for cannon fodder Slick, This will fill my meter up nicely..."

With that, Rook chops through Hitokarage and Gormin one after another throwing shurikens all over, striking each one. Rook's attention then directs to Kappastenguisher as he tries to strike him.

However, Kappastenguisher evades the attacks as he gets on his back for a kicking stike, sending Rook flying to the next area.

Rook lands onto the plaza's floor as Kappastenguisher charges his attack. "Persistent as always, Have some of this!" "Predictable! SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: FIRE ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!" ("BLAZING HEAT!")

The two enter a beam struggle, Kappastenguisher read his opponent well. "Same to you! Now, have a Artic Extenguisher Blizzard!"

The sheer power knocks Rook out of his morphed state, covered in ice. "Well, all bark and no bite! Time to bid you an ice day!" ("SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: FIRE ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!") ("BLAZING HEAT!")

Just as Kappastenguisher's ready to seal Rook's fate, King arives with the Fire Element Noise Arts attack, overpowering the Artic Extenguisher Bizzard, with a Fireball-shockwave launched afterwards burning the cretin. ("HOTHOTHOTHOT! IT BURNS ONCE AGAIN!")

"Dad... I'm sorry, I went over my head." "Well, as long as you learn from your mistake. Besides, I do better in a actual fight anyways." With the family arriving, Kappastenguisher is furious.

"First you copy all the arms, now you burned out my Artic Extengisher Blizzard?!" "Yeah, this will be a breeze. Rangers ready?" The others takes a stance as they ready up ("READY!")

"LET'S GO!" As they spawn their mobilrates, alongside their main ranger keys, they shout "IT'S MORPHIN' TIME! GOKAI CHANGE!" as they insert their key into the keyhole, turn the keys and morph ("GOKAIGER!") in one continuious motion. The morph only took a second or so as the sequence is skipped this time around in this episode.

The team proceed to roll call and shout out their ranks "Kingkaiger 1gou GokaiRed!" "Kingkaiger 2gou GokaiBlue!" "Kingkaiger 3gou GokaiYellow!" "Kingkaiger 4gou GokaiGreen!" "Kingkaiger 5gou GokaiPink!" "Kingkaiger 6gou GokaiSilver!" "Kingkaiger 7gou GokaiGold!"

After King, Bailey, Ace, Rook, Olive, Jack and Queen stated their ranks and default ranger forms (posing stylishly as they did so,) they exclamed "FIGHTING FOR THE FATE OF THE WORLD! KAIZOKU SENTAI POWER RANGERS KINGKAIGERS ARE ON THE SCENE!"

"Oh yeah, you lot of pirate dogs." "But instead of searching for treasure, we are fighting our way through life!" The others nodded in agreement, as they throw Noise Smoke Bombs, vanishing out of the enemy's sights.

Kappastenguisher is confused by the pirates using smoke bombs but blocked the now ("MASKMAN!") Maskman Kingkaigers as Gormin and Hitokarage rise up to face off against the rangers.

King is RedMask, Rook is BlackMask, Bailey is BlueMask, Ace is YellowMask and Olive is PinkMask. Jack and Queen transformed into their usual Zyuranger Dragonranger Green and Dairanger Kibaranger White.

Bailey is using the Masky Tonfas as she struck two gormins, grabbed the club of another then struck the third one as she threw the club high into the sky, the gormins confused before getting struck again as Bailey evaded the blast from the detonating club.

Olive is kicking through two Hitokarage before getting struck with a kick to her back, but upon the next cut to her position, there is a substitute dummy of her current form with the words "Nice Try." written on it.

The Gormins and Hitokarage upon up close examination crumpled up the paper with those words, unaware that they're wide open for a Noise Arts attack, courtesy of Olive Oliver. ("NOISE ARTS ATTACK: TOAD TOAD MAGNUM.")

She takes aim at the footsoldiers with her Laser Magnum before firing a frog tounge beam which takes said grunts out. ("♪GAMMA! GAMMA! GAMMA GAMMA!♪ ♪BANG!♪ ♪BANG!♪ ♪BANG!♪" "NINJA ATTACK!")

Jack grabs a Hitokarage's yari over it's shoulder as he kicks a gormin in the abdomen before twisting said Hitokarage's yari over it's shoulder, knocking it and it's companions into the ground as he strafes around them.

Queen on the other hand is aiming Byakkoshinken's mouth up towards the sky, charging a splitting shot ("This ought to give them a good kick in the pants.") before firing a barrage of energy fireballs onto the foot soldiers, unwittingly fragstealing from Olive.

King meanwhile is wielding the Masky Blade as he tries to strike Kappastenguisher with said blade. He goes at the throat, but diverts his strike over the shoulder as Kappastenguisher evades the attack. Just to get struck with a jumping roundhouse kick to the chest.

As Kappastenguisher is knocked back, Red and Black Noise Shuriken strikes near his footing as he's evading, just for Rook to get close as he uses the Noise Arts ("SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: FIRE ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!") ("BLAZING HEAT!") to scorch Kappastenguisher. ("IT BURNS!")

Kappastenguisher is covered in ash as King uses another of the Noise Art Elements ("SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS: WATER ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!") ("WATER SPLASHER!") with Rook parrying through the water attacking as it clips through him, chilling Kappastenguisher as it hits him. ("GEEZE LOUIESE! THAT'S TOO COLD TO ME, MAN THAT SMARTS!")

Rook looks behind him to see King ready to bring on the mayhem. "Hey Dad, Let's not lollygag any longer and put him away." "Well, let's prime him for his KO!" "I agree wholeheartedly!" As the two proceed to approach the freak of the episode, King is backflipping as Rook is pursuing the enemy as well with a flip close up.

"Don't think you'll get me yet!" King kicks Kappastenguisher down as Rook bends over to jostle him over his back. King then leapfrogs over Rook as he proceeds to sidestep, Rook proceeding to throw Kappastenguisher over. Kappastenguisher is on his back, trying to get up.

"Now to try the metal-" "Now let's send this crackpot packing!" Rook and King unleashes their noise arts ("SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS!-") ("That won't work twice!") ("-METAL ELEMENT TECHNIQUE!") ("METAL CLANG!") to crack the plate of the Kappastenguisher wide open with metal pans. (Complete with the Gokaiger Insignia on the pans.)

Kappastenguisher is knocked down with the head plate smashed up. "You maniacs! You destroyed my plate!" The rest of the Kingkaigers are summoned for a finisher with the Shot Bomber.

As time pauses for a brief moment for emphasis that the Super Meter attack is armed, The Shot Bomber cannon is materialized with Jack and Queen wielding the cannon with Ace Olive Rook and Bailey for extra support as King is donning the battery pack connected to the Shot Bomber Cannon.

The cannon locks on to the charging enemy as the finishing shot uses the Kingkaiger's entire collective meter to unleash the finishing shot. Sparks are flying as Kappanstenguisher explodes. Still in one piece but badly beat, he arms a Growth Grenade to make himself grow.

Dark energy forming in the Growth Grenade's detonation, Kappastenguisher is ready to take them down as he finishes his growth. "So you little twerps, which zords are going to do the job?!"

"I guess we can take The Goranger's Super Zord Machine Variblune for it's first trial!" "ALL RIGHTY THEN!"

The Kingkaigers use the summon command "WE NEED GORANGER MACHINE VARIBLUNE SUPERZORD POWER NOW!" to launch the Variblune with it's take off strip coming out of the Gokai Galleon, launching with great force as it heads to action.

The Kingkaigers jump high into the sky, entering the Variblune through a automatic opening below whilst being careful not to hit the spinning propellers on the way in.

"All right Guys! Let's log on with our might!" The Goranger Keys are scanned onto the ship wheels of the rangers, with Dragonranger and Kibaranger being scanned as well to log Jack and Queen in to operate the machine with their family.

"So you used the first in the lineup. Big deal! The only things you got going are momentum and a massive lineup!" While Kappastenguisher is accurate on that part, King is cooking up a strategy.

"Rook, I'll need you to arm the Midomerang Voomerang shots into the Variblune Superzord's guns." "Strike him even on the way back to fill the meter. Got it!" "Bailey, Ace, Olive, make sure to arm the sidearms as well to give them the respective punch." "And when the meter's filled we'll launch a Missile Variant of the Goranger Hurricane! Brilliant!"

The Variblune is firing shots as it speeds through, slashing through with a "Strike dash" assault as it proceeds to double back. Kappastenguisher charges up a Artic Extinguisher shot as takes aim at the machine.

Kappastenguisher launches his attack, only for it to be intercepted by a Circle Defender shot, launched straight ahead as it closes in to perform the signature upper attack motion ("STARS AND STRIPES!")

"Good thing we can use many keys for lots of different weapons!" Olive remarked. Kappastenguisher proceeds to spawn a propulsion system under his shell upon landing with a technique called "Drop Dash" to even the playing field. Ace tells her sister to "Focus! We need to lock him up!"

"You're rather kooky but I'll put out your lights!" As Kappastengisher is flying away, he unleashes his Artic Extenguisher attack to inflict damage on the Variblune, with sparks flying out of the superzord. The Variblune arms the Midomerang shots as it's catching up.

With careful routing, the superzord fires it's shots to seeming miss at first but belting Kappastenguisher on their return trip.

With the monster of the episode knocked to the ground, Jack proceeds to insert the Zyuranger Dragonranger Green Key into King's Shipwheel to combine. Upon turning the key, "LET'S GO!" is shown on the wheel as the Variblune plays the iconic Dragon Dagger melody as it spawns the Dragon Ceazar Dragonzord

"...Jack, you must have a plan working. All righty then, Let's Combine." the Variblune proceeds to lock onto Dragon Ceazar's back as it becomes a "Varible Docking Combination" Goren Dragon Ceazar.

Dragon Ceazar proceeds to tail swipe Kappastenguisher upon which the meter's filled up. "Let's knock his block off!" The entire meter is used to charge a barrage of missiles. "DRAGON HURLEY GORANGER HURRICANE! STATIC VICTORY ASSAULT!"

The missiles are fired onto Kappastenguisher ("FINAL WAVE!") which causes static electricity to overload him, causing a massive explosion, thus ending the fight.

--

Kappastenguisher lands headfirst onto a open field, spared as per this series standard formula. "What the HFIL was I thinking? I guess they show mercy in that regard." As Kappastengisher rises, he decides "I gotta put my abilities to good use." as he walks off looking for a fire station to apply to.

--

Pete The Griffin meanwhile is absolutely livid. "He's defeated. Figures." Upon seeing the time "IT TOOK HOW LONG TO MAKE THIS EPISODE POSSIBLE?!" Elgar irreverently stated to the nutcase. "Blame the developers for the long wait!"

After taking a deep breath, Pete decides "Oh well, I make sure the writer gets a weekly type schedule going."

--

In one of the Babylon Garden High's Hyperbolic Time Chamber System, Rook is finishing his fifty thousandth line. "Well, it's done. Both of my arms are sore but you know what they say. A ranger gets stronger every time they come back from the brink of death."

"Good going Rook. Now you may leave. Or do some extracurricular activities if you like." Upon hearing what Ninjor said, The family responds with excitement "We have Extracurricular activities as well?" "And make the school your base of operations? I guess you could do that."

Thus Ninjor proceeds to head out of the chamber. ("Class dismissed.") The kingkaigers remain in the chamber however, wondering what to do next.

"So. More Training?" "Let's eat first." "I'll get "Binging with Babish" going. There's some dishes I want us to make." "Well let's boot him up and get cooking!"

Miles is discussing with Ninjor and the other Ranger-Like Allies in the teacher lounge about them. "I got to hand it to them, They have potential." "Will they exceed the limits?" "Of course. But the rest is up to fate."

And thus the narrator proceeds to close the episode. "With the fiendish Kappastenguisher defeated, the Kingkaigers are just getting started. Yet there are more dangerous threats waiting for their shot at them. Pete is already having Portos concocting another combination monster. However, someone have reserved their shot at them."

"Will our heroes overcome the next threat waiting for them? Will the rest of the series come out on a regular yet swift timing? Find out next time on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"
--

♪Live your life like a Vaccum Fireball♪

--

The preceding is a fan made series. Housepets, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes are all owned by Rick Griffin, Toei Company, Saban Brands, Hasbro and Ishimori Productions.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This has came out really lovely! Great job on putting it all together!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:This has came out really lovely! Great job on putting it all together!
Thank you Dayzee, Though I need to give myself a deadline for each episode so that I can make the series a regular project to work on. Let's say August 1st will be the deadline for episode 3 shinobi 3?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You don't need to make a deadline for you to get the chapters uploaded because we know that life can throw a ton of things at you and we won't hold you to any deadlines at all and are perfectly content to wait for you to post the next chapter when you feel you are ready.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:You don't need to make a deadline for you to get the chapters uploaded because we know that life can throw a ton of things at you and we won't hold you to any deadlines at all and are perfectly content to wait for you to post the next chapter when you feel you are ready.
All right then. But also there's some fanmade ranger forms that I could get authorization to use in the future design wise. After all, given their choices, Jack and Queen are complacent with their Gokai Change because Zyuranger Dragonranger Green and Dairanger Kibaranger White are only the canon "Sixth Ranger" ranger forms they would use when the rest of the family morph into the other canon ranger forms.

I might introduce the concept of "RangerKeysmiths" in the future for what can be dubbed as "Custom Ranger Keys" and "Custom Ranger Teams."
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

I am parking my fic right now. Hopefully I could come back soon. But if I couldn't, please keep the climax I told you about in mind with storylines including the final one "The FINAL Countdown to Destruction."

As for the entire series if I don't return, it would have blown Megaforce out of the water but only made it to the Pilot TV Movie. You know, the pilot movie with the Drakkon Games.

Bit by bit I'm falling under your spell...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That's OK that you have to pause the fanfic for now and we understand. Don't worry about it because when you get the time, you will be able to do more with it! ^_^
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Speed Disclaimer: The control speed for the reading a proper episode is around a Half Hour in length. Your reading speed (And thus the length of episodes) may vary.

--

--

Our heroes faced off against Kappastenguisher in a brawl... somewhat like any other in this series, Rook learned how to cool off his arrogance thus improving his rational mindset.

But what they realized is that extracurricular activity is a must to improve oneself. Either that or they have all the time in the world.

Even then, Whist Portos is concocting another monster for Pete, another being decided to enter the fray in a bid to defeat our heroes."

"So you must be Pete T. Griffin, I have heard all of your attempts to take on the world thus far." "So what else is new, If you can bring something new to the table then you'll give it a whirl. What's your name again?" "The first of many challengers against your arch enemies, Gamma Raizo"

The narrator continues "*Ahem!* So Gamma Raizo's willing to take a stab at the Kingkaigers, but will he be the one to defeat them where as Pete's forces have screwed up before?" "You ain't seen nothing yet!" "All right. Will the Kingkaigers defeat this new threat whist experimenting with various forms. Will they find new ways to face off against Pete T. Griffin's forces?

Find out today on KAIZOKU SENTAI POWER RANGERS KINGKAIGER!"

--

Episode 3 Shinobi 3: INCOMING CHALLENGER! WHOMP THE VICIOUS GAMMA RAIZO KINGKAIGER!"

--
"Ah! Gamma Raizo! How'ya doing?" Elgar greets his old friend. "Doing pretty darn well. Though your breath need work." "You happen to know him?" Pete inquired about him "Sure! We've been colleges for quite some time!"

"What school?" "Edo Period. Where exactly? Nice Try." "Indeed. My mighty blade will cut through any and all challengers! Even those Igasaki Ninja were no match for me!" "Yeah... Right..."

The training dummies based on the Kingkaigers are propped up from the ground. "Who are they and why are they the Gokaigers?"

"These are the Kingkaigers, the Olivers' Corgi Husky family." Goldar introduces Gamma Raizo's targets. "The same Tommy and Katherine Oliver?" "The very same, though I should warn you that they're armed to the teeth with everything. Including the Ninningers' Power."

Gamma Raizo smirked at the idea "Fighting living breathing arsenals with attitude? I like this challenge!"

With his katana blades armed with the dark arts, he slices though the training dummies. Upon sliding his blades into his scabbard, the dummies go into pieces with King's dummy getting decapitated. ("Swordsman. Nice.") ("Wait till he's in a real fight!")

"Very well. I accept the challenge against the Kingkaigers. But they better be a lot tougher than those pathetic target practice dummies." "Excellent choice. Now then Rygog, show him the location of one of the Ace of the Gods our spies found." "At your command Birdlion!"

...And so orientation begins. "The Ace of the Gods are artifacts made from all the mana in existence contained in nine atom-like jewels. "The Spade," "The Daimond," "The Heart," "The Club," "The Ten," "The Jack," "The Queen," "The King," and "The Ace" are what they're known as. No bonus for identifying why they're called those names."

"Nice, so we can get a wish for finding and uniting all nine aces" "Either that or with fresh Noise energy, power up to nigh invincible levels!" So Portos punches in the identifier code in to the radar given to Elgar and Gamma Raizo.

"The radars had to be nerfed to the point where randomized identifier codes had to be punched in each season. Guess it's a way to pad out the search." "Doesn't matter, I will make the Kingkaigers tremble beneath my blade!"

"Just don't screw it up." Pete sternely responds to Gamma Raizo "Last thing I want is you polishing shoes in the streets." "Either that or I could be a recurring threat before that eventually happens." "Indeed."

--

...The Kingkaigers meanwhile were training with stealth exercises, leaping from building to building morphed as they are nearing their target destination.

'Gee, I wonder if this is possible.' Jack thought to himself about pallet and design swapping. "Hey Queen, I was thinking about something..."

... A jump cut morph later ("GOKAI PAINTBRUSH!") Jack and Queen were their usual Zyuranger and Dairanger ranger forms (Dragonranger and Kibaranger) only now their colors are like that of Go-Onger's sixth rangers. (Go-on Wings Silver and Gold.)

"There Jack, that's something different at least." "You said it." "Ah, new ways to be complacent with your morphs." Ace jeered at the two. "Cool it Ace." King sternly told her. "It's not their fault that there aren't more than one sixth ranger per team aside from what's cannon."

Bailey is opening a map of some sort revealing their objectives. "We just have to make it from Point A to Point B and back again, minding the scroll on the return trip." "Right, so if we get it as a team then we will be in the zone!"

With their training in mind, King and Bailey decided to get started, sliding down some hanging rope. ("Ladies first~") ("Not if I clear some of the traps for you first.") ("Mom, Dad, wait for us...")

We cut to king entering a hallway, forgetting to mind the trap that he just stepped on! A tile glows as a pit is summoned. King nearly falls in, but he catches himself. Bailey and the others use him as a bridge to proceed onwards. ("Don't worry honey, we'll come back for you.")

We then cut to Bailey as she is taking heed to any traps hidden in the walls. She carefully sneaks besides the wall, only for sharp spears to burst out of the wall. Luckily she's in one piece, not a ranger-kabob as she is in a position that the spears around her missed. Olive is cawling past her. ("So that's how you outline evade.")

Soon the Kingkaigers reach the scroll. King crouches down to pick up the scroll but as soon as he picks up scroll, he blows the entire training attempt with a sneeze. ("...hhh... ...hhhhh..." "Dad, Don't!" "HCHOO!") Alarms were then blaring as the entire family gets captured by descending walls. ("Sorry..." "It's okay dad, we'll do better next time.")

--

...As they are exiting the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's program, the Kingkaigers were discussing amongst themselves about what happened. ("... Kinda hard to catch a sneeze when you're in helmet." "Well I'm sure we'll get it right next time.")

"So, how did our rangers do?" Ninjor is waiting behind the teacher's desk in the Hyperbolic Classroom, drinking some caffe.

"Not very well..." King replied in disappointment "We blown our attempt because of a sneeze." "I see. Well at least you got the scroll." King hands him the scroll, which Ninjor proceeds to open up, reading "Murphy was here."

"Let's mind the troublesome Murphy throughout our battles." The Pups were confused. "Mom, Who's Murphy?" "Murphy as in "Murphy's Law." It's an adage that "Anything that can go wrong, will." "All righty then."
--

...Soon a new fusion monster is made by Portos "I have taken the inspiration from rollerblading and fused the idea with a Kasha. Kashblader will skate through the Kingkaigers like it's no problem."

Kashblader enters the room as the Training dummies based off of the Kingkaigers are spawned. "So, you want a demostation right boss? I'll arrange it like so!" Kashblader proceeds to strike (check in roller derby terms) through the dummies, the family going into peices as Kashblader slices the King training dummy into two with his rings.

"These rings aren't just for cutting, they can also posses machinery, bind people and more!" "Thank you Kashblader for showing us how." Pete replied to the enthusiastic monster. "Now that you showed us how you work, I got a assignment for you." Pete hands Kashblader a Ace Radar with it's identifier code punched in.

"I want you to follow the radar with Gamma Raizo and Elgar. Get the Ace of the Gods and make sure to hide it from the Kingkaigers! I don't want that wish stolen by those mutts!" "So it is written, so it shall be done!"

--

... Back in the hyperbolic time chamber classroom, The Kingkaigers are sparring with the Ranger-like allies. Bailey meanwhile is studying books. ("Now then... I think I get the idea.") Luckyro notices Bailey asking "What'cha reading there?" "Advanced Tactics and Strategies."

Using her thumb as a bookmark, Bailey shows her the front cover of "Combat fundamentals." "You think reading will help?" "Of course. All we have to do is study hard and apply ourselves in our training."

King is sparring with Phantom Ranger with the others having their own sparring partners. His elbow strike is caught by Phantom Ranger as he flips King up and over. King catches the ground as he attacks with an inverted split. Phantom Ranger ducks down, knocking King off his hands.

King is storing up meter along the way as is Phantom Ranger. Soon the two sparring partners have their meters filled to ("MAXIMUM LEVEL!") as King proceeds to use Phantom Ranger's key (Both he and VRV Master are referred to as "Carranger Phantom Racer Black") only to be interrupted by Phantom Ranger's "Black Hole Bomb" super.

Back to Luckyro and Bailey, The two are discussing their plans in the future. "I am hoping I could get certified diplomas along with my family. After all, We're only freshmen." "I think I'll learn by doing."

--

...Back to the three villains, a new Casino have opened themed after Pete T. Griffin's madness. "I now open to you all the Casino Night Zone "Griffin Wild!"

The Kingkaiger's Sixth Sense are going wild. "Bailey! Honey! Some billionaire is making a casino a prime target for Pete's forces!" "I know Sweetie! Let's hurry!"

The Ranger-Like Allies took notice of their students' sixth sense as they called off the training. "Consider the training postponed until further notice." "Thanks guys!"

As Kashblader is speeding through the lot, running through innocents, Elgar and Gamma Raizo are looking for trouble as usual. "Now lets find that Ace of the Gods as Kashblader distracting the Kingkaigers. Then we'll decide on what to do with this casino."

"I got some foot soldiers I could summon in the meantime to further stall for time." Gamma Raizo summons Gormins, Hitokarage and Combatant Wumpers from out of the ground.

Kashblader wheels through a balloon stand as he picks up a small kitten who is crying out for help as he does so. ("MOMMY! HELP ME MOMMY!") "So you want to be a racer when you grow up. If you can handle my speed you can!"

But just as he's about to endanger the kitten, noise arts are used ("Substitution Noise Arts! GOKAI CHANGE!" "CARRANGER!") "Huh?!" Kashblader notices in his grasp King Morphed as Carranger Red Racer. "NEENER NEENER NEENER! YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE SUCH HOT STUFF!"

Startled by the sudden trickery, Kashblader is thrown by King as he states "Skating in the dark is Counter Productive!" The others enter the fray as King get his Gokaiger Key ready. "LET'S GO!"

And with that "IT'S MORPHING TIME!" They spawn their mobilrates, alongside their main ranger keys, shouts "GOKAI CHANGE!" as they insert their key into the keyhole, turn the keys and morphs.

The initial morphing sequence have their ranger form spawn as the roman numerals "XXXV" passes through them, forming the suit, the helmet, the visor and the Gokaiger insignia as an excited, hammy voice screams out "GOKAIGER!"

An additional morphing sequence with GokaiSilver and GokaiGold follows. The Roman Numerals "XVI" pass through Jack and Queen, forming the ranger form's suit with the "X," the visor with the "V," and the "bandana" with the "I."

"So you're the actual game to hunt! Try to keep up if you can!" The Gormin, Hotkarage and Combatant Wumpers position themseves beside Kashblader. The Kingkaigers are stretching in preparation of the fight. "Oh we will! We'll make sure you are defeated by the end of this episode!"

The Kingkaigers arms their Gokai Sabers and Gokai Guns, leaping into the fray. King is slicing through foot soldiers as he is making a mad dash for Kashblader. He flips over a Wumper as he shoots it, proceeding to make way for Ace as she slices through a few Gormins. "Hey pops, care to lend me that Gokai Saber?"

Olive notices the lending of Gokai Sabers, asking him to "Lend me your Gokai Gun too Dad!" as she slice a Wumper. A rage of Hitokarage aims their shotguns at Olive as King throws his Gokai Gun to her, Olive shooting back as she throws her saber to him.

King catches the saber in a flipping motion, tossing the saber to Ace as a Gormin catches her saber only to be stabbed through with the other saber that is being loaned to her. Ace slashes the Gormin after yanking her saber out of it.

Bailey and Rook swaps their Gokai Gun and Gokai Sabers so they can slash more and shoot more. Wumpers reconize their tactic as they use their meter to spew imparing ink at their eyes. "Why you slick little squids!" They calm down as they use their other senses to detect where they are. ("We're no squids! We're Octopi!")

Bailey slows her breathing as she is sensing the wumpers dashing at her. They flip after her with aggressive jumping, only to be caught with her saber strikes, with Rook finishing them with a few shots.

Jack and Queen are dashing after Kashblader as he tries to make it inside the Casino. "We're going after Kashblader! Keep the Footsoldiers busy as we aim to minimize the damage!" "You got it Jack!"

Jack and Queen's belt buckler turns revealing Go-On Wings Silver and Gold. "Let's try these instead of our usual!" As they take out their mobilrates, they insert the keys, shouting out "GOKAI CHANGE!" as they turn the keys in their slots.

The Go-On Wings' suits materialize as the hammy voice screams out "GO-ONGER!" Their helmets then spawn as they put them on, shouting out "'Met on!" as they do so. Steam spews out of the mouth area of the two as they Jump, then again and a third time as they pull off the triple jump.

Kashblader is throwing over slot machines and flipping tables to try and lose the two now flying Go-On Wings. Jack as Go-On Silver flips switch 1 of his Switch Jet Sword Rocket Dagger as he slices through with Burning Dagger.

Queen as Go-On Gold lands in front of Kashblader as she flips switch 2 on her Rocket Dagger as she freezes the ground with Freezing Dagger. "Think you can trip me up?! THINK AGAIN!" The entire casino's ground is slick with Ice as Kashblader's skates turn into Ice skates. "How thoughtless!"

The two are slipping on the ice as they try to get a clean hit on Kashblader. Jack is ready to slice through with Burning Dagger as Kashblader crouches down to evade the two as they collide into each other.

"You two are having an Off Day! But luckily I got more work to do! Check you later!" Bailey enters the fray as she morphs in front of him ("GOKAI CHANGE!" "GOGO V U-S-A!") into GoSilver Titanium Ranger. "Would you believe the devs are throwing money at Toei to feature this from in the "GoGoV 30 years later" Sentai as well?" Kashblader points out "So that's why it said USA as well."

"Thanks for going through all that trouble! Now to put you away!" Wielding the V-Laser Axe, she tries to chop through Kashblader only to miss him as he slides under the strike. "Or not." Kashblader is jeering out "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!" just like Sonic The Hedgehog in Super Smash Bros Brawl when he is side taunting.

The family meets up as they demorph. "I don't know about you but I wager that we need more training." "It's not that, it's just that he read us like a book. A little golden book with easy to understand words." ("Now that's an interesting thought, a Little Golden Book about Super Sentai and Power Rangers respectively.")

King assures his wife "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll figure him out as well. But why do you think a billionaire modeled his casino night after Pete's madness?" "It could be that the casino bankrupted him so he's trying to commit insurance fraud."

Bailey thought about it for a moment then decides to ring up the galleon. "Alpha come in!" "Yo! You need something done in advance?" "Try and find out what the casino's founding billionare is up to. If our suspicions are right, warn the police that insurance fraud is afoot." "You got it bud!"

And thus we're entering act 2 of the episode... Right now.

--

As Kashblader is dashing throughout the casino, causing mayhem in his wake as the Kingkaiger is in hot pursuit, The Kingkaiger's Navigator Assistant Alpha warps in the casino's manager's secret room as he tries to figure things out.

"Now then, let's see what's making our slimeball tick." he moves toward a scale model of the casino as he is looking for clues. When he inspects the model, he lifts a spire containing Pete's head on top ("There's a face only a mother could love.") revealing a different spire with the name "Sable Scepter?" Warm on the trail, he tries to find information that lead to the theme change.

Back with the Kingkaigers, they cut Kashblader off at the pass. "There you are! Time to knock you out!" "Go on and try it slick!"

As they spawn their mobilrates, alongside their main ranger keys, they shout "IT'S MORPHIN' TIME! GOKAI CHANGE!" as they insert their key into the keyhole, turn the keys and morph ("GOKAIGER!") in one continuous motion. The morph into their ranger forms only took a second or so as the sequence is skipped this time around in this episode.

Bailey is skating through the icy rink as she is aiming to knock Kashblader down. "We already know how fast you are! Now let's even the playing field!" The Kingkaiger's belt buckler turns revealing a set of keys. They shout out "GOKAI CHANGE!" as they morph into "TURBORANGER!" No relation to Carranger, King is Red Turbo, Bailey is Blue Turbo, Ace is Yellow Turbo, Rook is Black Turbo, and Olive is Pink Turbo.

The family equips their Turbo Lasers in Sword mode, ready to fight the monster. "Since you're eager to fight, let's try something close to my home rules. If you can beat me in a race, I'll give in and you can deal the finishing blow turning me to good." "Could it be a point race?" "Like in pinball or video games? Why not!"

The arena is set. The scene changes into a familiar maze littered with cookies and four peculiar colored ghosts. ("You're lucky this is a non profit fan made work. Otherwise Bandai Namco would disapprove.")

The race begins as the starting melody plays (You know the one.) as soon as it finishes, the race begins as the family and monster begins going through their mazes at a nonstop pacing. (Kashblader gets a times 7 multiplier to his score make it even ground with the Kingkaiger who's scores will combine forming their totals.)

Since this might get uneventful and monotonous, we may as well go back to Navigator Assistant Alpha who is uncovering the truth of the casino. "Files about Pete T. Griffin and how dangerous he and his empire is. The transforming of humans into animals. A report about a male human turned female squirrel."

Alpha is continuing his search on the Billionaire's motive until he hit a dead end. "Darn it. The financial statements' encrypted."

The Police Canines meanwhile are watching this exact episode as their computer screens turns into a "Hall of Mirrors" effect as they hit this exact time. "Well Fox, I think this may be enough evidence." "Who knew taking a sledgehammer to the fourth wall would make our work easy?"

Back to the kingkaigers, the first cutscene play. A red ghost (Who answers to your choice of Blinky or Clyde) is chasing King to stage left. After a moment, the same ghost is running to stage right, Turn-To-Blue as the Gokai-Oh Megazord is chasing him.

The board is now first Orange. The Kingkaigers are keeping up with Kashblader. "As soon as I clear the Ninth Key I'll get a free game!" (Replay. You couldn't get a replay in an actual game at the arcade.)

Back with Elgar and Gamma Raizo, their Ace of the Gods Radar are picking up the ace in question. Leading directly to the manager's secret room, they find the Navigator Assistant Alpha trying to crack the encryption. Gamma Raizo speaks out first. "So you're the Kingkaiger's assistant Alpha 6!"

"You must be the feudal warlord Gamma Raizo!" "You must be Joking!" Elgar draws his Cardsword as he wields it at the ready. "After the Ace of the Gods I see!" "Actually a Billionaire went bust and is trying to commit Insurance Fraud. I have to get the information needed so the police could issue a warrant for his arrest!"

"So that's why Pete's likeness is used for the casino!" "But why are you looking for evidence?" "The Kingkaigers had a suspicion. That's all." The two creeps and the assistant are circling around, trying to get footing as they aim to take first attack. "If you're thinking 'bout blowing this place sky high, then you must be the biggest prize suckers the world have ever seen."

After some thought, Elgar and Gamma Raizo decides to get the ace and nab the billionaire. "Thank you for the hot tip." They open a drawer containing what is referred to as "The Diamond." "This is all we really need!"

Fox and Mungo meanwhile are heading to Griffin's Wild after receiving a warrant for the arrest... right after being scolded for abusing the fourth wall.

--

... Eventually the game is finished, the Kingkaigers outscoring Kashblader by a close amount upon everyone losing their last life.

The Kingkaigers are in front of Kashblader as he waits for the finishing blow. "Come on. Don't you have a finishing move?" "As a matter of fact, we do!" It just so happen that V Turbo Bazooka is summoned.

The Kingkaigers take aim with Bailey, Ace, Olive, Rook, Jack and Queen supporting the Bazooka as King docks the Turbo Attacker's Engine into the Bazooka. The family takes aim at Kashblader, charging up before firing a devastating shot, causing a massive explosion that doesn't take out the casino but does knock out Kashblader as he is sent flying.

Kashblader decides to reform upon landing, with his new decided job being a sports instructor. That's when Gamma Raizo decides to investigate the explosion. "...Oh, it's just those scurvy dogs." "Now there's a change in the roster. A warlord from feudal Japan!"

Without hesitation, Gamma Raizo unleashes an energy slash, blasting the Kingkaigers as they smash into various gambling equipment, demorphing upon impact. "So what's the big deal with you lot? Why is it that Pete couldn't defeat you when you're all so weak." Then Bailey, Ace, Olive, Rook, Jack and Queen brace for the worst. "You're such a bore! No wonder it took a long time to get this episode written!"

With a energy slash aimed directly at them, King intercepts the energy slash with his Gokai Saber. His ("SHURIKEN NOISE ARTS! METAL CLANG!") activated automatically, the Metal Pan with the Gokaiger Insignia acting as a shield. After a few moments, King launches the Pan and the Energy shot into the sky as it breaks into exploding pieces.

"Want to see an impression of a scumbag?" "Yes?" King uses a Bokenger Bouken black Key but focuses with intent to change the region. Upon doing so ("OVERDRIVE ACCELERATE! OPERATION OVERDRIVE!") he transforms into Bouken Black, but the differences is the following: There is an arrow through the helmet as the words "THEVING LOSER" are scrawled visible all over the suit and helmet.

"Nice impersonation." "Gotta morph back, I couldn't stand to be in the Overdrive form without laughing my (FORBIDDEN) head off at the imposed ridicule at (his) expense." King morphs back into Gokaiger Gokai Red as he starts trembling. "You must be powerful. Off the charts even!"

At that point, Alpha activates the communicator. "Kingkaigers! Elgar have taken "The Diamond" and is now after the fleeing billionaire who built this Casino Night Zone in Pete T. Griffin's likeness!" "Bailey, take the pups and try to intercept Elgar. I'll handle the feudal warlord." "All right honey!"

With that, Bailey, Ace, Rook, Olive, Jack and Queen shout "BACK TO ACTION!" as they morph into their Gokaiger forms. With the family pursuring Elgar, King is thinking of how to best handle Gamma Raizo. "I can tell just by your power level you must be one of the big bosses that gave the legends a lot of trouble."

"Well, I could tell by you and your family's life aura that your baby puppies have artificially aged because of the fate defining birthday wish." "Also Silver and Gold are from an similar yet alternate universe who decided to move in with this family." "I could see that. Now let's focus on the fight at hand."

"By the way, could you use Aka Ninger's ranger key? I want to experience my most fantastic of nostalga." "You want it, you got it! Just for you..." The Aka Ninger key spawns in King's hand as he takes out the mobilrate, inserts the key into the keyhole, shouting out "GOKAI CHANGE!" and turning the key in one smooth continuous motion.

A red shuriken slashing diagonally upwards to form the Ninninger Aka Ninger suit over the Gokaiger suit as said suriken goes over the Gokai Red helmet, forming the Aka Ninger helmet.

Over to the billionaire who made the Griffin Wild casino night zone possible, he is getting onto a helicopter with intent to escape. "Get me the heck out of here barkeep! The police will arrive any minute now!"

Unbeknownst to him, Elgar is piloting the chopper. When the helicopter takes off and is high off the ground "Did you know that you almost played the Griffin's Empire for suckers?" "Wait! I recognize you! You must be the Divatox's loony nephew Elgar!" "Got it in one Pennybags! At first me and the boys would blow it sky high but then we thought "Why not take it instead and make it into a base?"

Bailey, Ace, Olive, Rook, Jack and Queen made it to the rooftops, but the chopper have taken off. They notice a pilot who tells them "I was kicked off my copter by some high collared lunatic! You got to intercept it!" "Lucky there's a key for that! Jack, Queen! Got the keys you got from the Rangerkeysmiths?" "Right here!"

They took out Jetman keys but Jack and Queen's keys were homebrewed by what are known as rangerkeysmiths. They ready their mobilrates, shout out "GOKAI CHANGE!" as they insert their keys into the keyhole and turn the key in one smooth motion.

The hammy voice shout out "JETMAN!" as Bailey is Blue Swallow, Ace is Yellow Owl, Olive is White Swan, Rook is Black Condor, and the new forms never before seen are Jack as "Green Eagle Jetman" and Queen as "Pink Flamingo Jetman."

"I didn't realize that we could commission keysmiths to make new forms to join you all!" As Jack and Queen are checking out their new forms in amazement and excitement. "Of course! Now let's get to the chopper! Knowing Elgar he's with the billionaire with intent to kill!"

The family proceeds to jump up, and again and a third time to triple jump. At the height of the triple jump, they activate the retractable wings proceeding to glide after the helicopter. "Beware the propellers will slice and dice us if we're not careful!" Bailey warns the others.

Back with King and Gamma Raizo, Gamma is slicing through King as Aka Ninger with sparks flying out of him. King tries to parry the next blow with his Transformation Ninja Sword Ninja Ichibantou but Gamma Raizo kicks him down. "So with that massive arsenal of yours, you could be anything."

"That's right. More Keys are coming! And We'll see to it until the very end that we triumph over the odds!" King uses a Substitution Noise Arts to create a substitute dummy based off of his likeness, jumping through as if he's tagged in in Capcom's Versus series.

Gamma Raizou intercepts with a slashing strike, slamming king into slot machines which jackpots it and all machines in the casino, alarms blaring out as they cover King in credits. "I must say that you're doing a great job of not fearing me." "It's a sure challenge! It's an honor fighting you and I'll see to it that you survive so me and my family could challenge you together!"

And so, King unleashes the noise arts. "Secret Shuriken Noise Arts! MULTI MAN BARRARGE!" King begins running in place until his motion is like that of Sonic The Hedgehog's Super Peel-out.

Cycling through his motions visually are Goseiger Gosei Red, Denziman Denzired, Sun Vulcan VulEagle Red, Bioman Red1 Bioman, Liveman Red Falcon, Jetman Red Hawk, Timeranger Time Red and several other red rangers.

As he is charging up the attack, a chorus that translate to "♪What in the-! What in the-! What in the world!♪" is heard as he charged the attack, jumping high into the sky with afterimages, and uses the Doubler technique to unleash a finishing blow with those Red Rangers speeding all over dealing combos, King finishing off with a overhead Gokai Saber strike.

Gamma Raizo blocks with his blade but it only did so much as King proceeds to slice him. Sparks are spewing out as Gamma Raizo falls to his knees. Gamma Raizo is feeling adrenaline rushing to him as he states "FINALLY! I HAVE A CHALLENGE ON MY HANDS!" King is backing off of him as Gamma Raizo is ecstatic.

"I finally see why you fight for what's right! The rush through my veins! The excitement in every waking moment! I see now why you and your family are willing to be Rangers! It's why I wake up every day knowing I would fight till the bitter end! NOW COMPETE! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! LET'S FIGHT TO THE DEATH AND COMPLETE THIS SHOWDOWN!"

"This guy must be crazy!" King notes in his head. But he isn't going to back down from a challenge. That's when Alpha shows up and unleashes a noise arts ("Shuriken noise arts, Water element technique!" "WATER SPLASHER!") to conceal the two. "DON'T RUN! COME BACK AND FIGHT!"

"Alpha, why are we about to retreat?" "If you must know, I wouldn't want you to go to a early grave. After all, It takes courage to know when to take a break. It separates the men from the disconnectors." King is compensating but decides to go with Alpha's suggestion. "All right. Let's break from this."

"Listen well! My name is Gamma Raizo! Make sure you and your family are stronger and I'll see you all to fight till the death!" "You can bet on it!"

--

... Back with Bailey and the others, they are evading Elgar's shots are they enter the helicopter. "Drop the hostage!" Elgar throws the billionaire out of the copter. "As you wish!" Bailey and the others goes after the billionaire who was thrown out screaming, using their wings to glide through the sky as they reach him in the nick of time.

Elgar was laughing until he realized that he is crashing into the front doors of the casino. "Well if I can't keep the Ace of the Gods, I may as well send it off to somewhere else!" welding the Ace of the Gods, he focuses his energy to unleash a Giant Skeleton Monster, sending The Diamond high into the sky to go somewhere else.

The giant skeleton monster, which answers to Gashadowskull, is unleashed onto the city. King arrives to the others "Dad! You made it back in one peice!" "Elgar must be desperate to use an Ace of the Gods to summon that monster."

Bailey places the Billionare where the police could find him "We'll leave the Billionare to the police. Right now we need unleash a Megazord!" "3D Formation TimeRobo?" "That'll do!" With that they summon their megazord. ("WE NEED TIME ROBO MEGAZORD POWER NOW!") Time Robo's Time Jets are launched through a runway of Gokai Galleon.

Jumping high to enter their cockpits, King, Bailey, Ace, Olive and Rook operates Timejet 1 through 5 respectively with Jack and Queen sharing King and Bailey's Timejets. Upon scanning their Ranger keys to verify their signatures, the ship wheels are revealed so they can take control, locking the rangers in place with a locking brace.

"I never knew rangerkeysmiths made you new ranger keys." Jack replies "It's to curb complacency." Now that that's out of the way, let's combine!" "3D FORMATION! TIME ROBO BETA!" The Time jets begin their combination. Time jets 2 and 3 form the Left and Right Arm docking to Time jet 1, while Time jets 4 and 5 form the Right and Left Leg docking to Time Jet 1.

"Combination complete!" "Let's knock 'em out!" The Kingkaigers are piloting the Shipwheels in the Time Robo Megazord cockpit as they aim to destroy the skull monster. The megazord fires a fireball through it's Flyer Magnum, following it as the shot cracks the monster's head.

The monster tries swatting at the Time Robo but is intercepted by a blocking grab, leading to a throw up and over. The meter's filled to ("MAXIMUM LEVEL!") as the monster is trying to get back up, dazed as all get out. "Let's finish them off!" The Super Meter is used for a powerful charge shot ("VACCUM...") which is fired from the Flyer Magnum to finish off the Gashadowskull ("... VIRTUA SHOOT!") vaporizing it entirely.

"... That's it?! That's the big monster that was summoned through a Ace of the Gods?" "A bit anticlimactic if you ask me." "Scratch that, it's very anticlimactic!" TimeRobo is standing there are the Kingkaigers figures out what's next.

"Now what Honey?" "I think we should get back to the casino night and see if the police are there."

--

... The billionaire is arrested for insurance fraud as "Anything you say can and will be used against you!" ("I want this place scrubbed clean of any and all references to the Griffon empire, And any reference to villainy in general!")

"So they bagged the fraud?" "Indeed. Though to be honest, if anyone was going to theme it after a maniac, they would at least be subtle about it." "Hey Alpha, why does Caiser have information about humans transforming into animals in his records." "Not sure but let's hope that nobody transform into any animals tonight."

Those who kept their winnings on the other hands were seen with animalistic tails. With that, the narrator closes the episode.

"With the latest threat taken out, the billionaire responsible for Griffon's Wild have been put on ice. However a conspiracy is brewing involving transformation magic. To make matters even worse, the griffin's forces were nowhere to be found.

Could this be the beginnings of the Kingkaiger's troubles? What dastardly schemes is Pete brewing? Will the next episode come out in a timely manner? Find out next time on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"

--

♪Live your life like a Vacuum Fireball♪

--

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Glad you're back, JT.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Thanks NHWeston. It's good to be back. Now I have the writing bug and I'll see to it that content will be made in a timely manner. Also would it be possible for the theatrical feature length movie by the end of the current Season have Jim Carrey play the role of the lead villain? You know, something like a Ranger from the Black Cross Empire who is armed, silly and dangerous. (If you don't know who the Black Cross Empire is, they're the very first evil empire from the very first Super Sentai "Himitsu Sentai Goranger" Or "Top-Secret Squadron Goranger.")

Now that I think about it, the poster when the movie release would have Jim Carrey's ranger character right on the upper portion of the poster on a monitor doing his famous gag from ace ventura where he's "talking with his rear end" as the Kingkaigers breaking out of the poster in the lower portion of the poster armed and ready to strike. It may be irreverent but it gets the message across.

Sorry, When I think Jim Carrey in superhero movies, I think of his Riddler character when cast as villain.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wonderful work you are putting in so far! I do look forward to the next parts!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Thanks Amazee Dayzee. Though I am thinking of potential crossover for Smash Ultimate. You know the Mii Fighters you could make for the game? Well I made some Miis based off of Kingkaigers. Miis are humanoids but not the same as humans. I could make a series of codecs to tide you over as I'll publish the Miis on Nintendo Switch Online. You're free to reproduce the miis to make them your own.

Would it be okay to deviate from the order to make a series of "Smash Bros. Ultimate Codecs?" It will be dubbed "Kitsune's Clues for Super Smash Bros Ultimate" and It won't deviate from this thread.