Let's Imaginate! Casting (Game, I guess)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

JageshemashFTW

Re: Let's Imaginate! Casting (Game, I guess)

Post by JageshemashFTW »

This is a weird one, I know, but I can’t get it out of my head: Red Vs Blue.

Church - King
Tucker - Fox
Tex - Bailey
Caboose - Tiger
Grif - Max
Simmons - Bino
Sarge - Ralph
Donut - Zach
Wash - Peanut
Carolina - Grape

I know there are a buttload more characters but that’s all I got for now.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Back To The Future;

Marty McFly: Max
George McFly: Peanut
Doc Brown: Joey
Lorraine Baines/McFly: Grape
Biff Tannen: Bino
Jennifer: Tarot
Biff’s Gang: Boris, Yeltsin, Griswold
Mr. Strickland: Sgt. Ralph
Mr. And Mrs Baines (Lorraine’s Parents) : Miles and Gale
Baines Kids: Olive, Rook, Ace, Pueblo
Dave McFly: Marvin
Linda McFly: Bailey
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Alright, then ... Let's do Hamilton !!

HAMILTON - PEANUT is a logical lead, although FIDO would bring a little gravitas and FOX his insecurities.

ELIZA SCHUYLER - GRAPE, our own leading lady. SABRINA has the chops, too, but I'd prefer her for....

ANGELINA SCHUYLER SABRINA has the acting range, the voice, and the motions. SASHSA if your feeling risky or maybe even BAILEY.

AARON BURR - FOX is a natural but, if you want energy, why not give KING as chance? Or, again, BAILEY.

HERCULES MULLIGAN - A big man needs a big dog - and an athletic, energetic, one. MUNGO, yer on!

JAMES MADISON - Height, poise, and bearing. Sounds like our bulldog, REX.

JOHN LAURENS - Need some emotional range for this exuberant, tragic figure. RES or perhaps DAISY.

PHILIP HAMILTON - Youthful, naive, and sweet...and he gets shot and has a deathbed scene. DALLAS or JOEY.

GEORGE WASHINGTON - Big role, big voice, big presence. BIGGGG!! Gotta be MILES WOLF. ............... unless ......... it's GALE PUMA!

PEGGY SCHUYLER - Tarot 'cause I never know what to do with Tarot but she's a main character. Or PEANUT in drag.

MARQUIS DeLAFAYETTE - MARVIN. Or, if not playing someone else, KING. Can ITZUKI dance?

KING GEORGE - Oh, the possibilities. TIGER has the energy, the pseudo-sophistication, and the snark. BINO has the deviousness and the arrogance. KITSUNE has the bearing and the wit. Hey, if you want sardonic and truly sinister, think EUDOANT would come up for a stage part?

JAMES and MARIA REYNOLDS - Everyone's favorite ship ( except mine), KEVIN and SASHA.

SAMUEL SEABURG - DAISY, because I always cast Daisy in an "Imaginate". And she'd be fun working off of whoever does Ham. RUFUS could work, too, if you gotta have a guy.

GEORGE EACKER - The sneering duelist who kills Philip Hamilton. YELTSIN's perfect. King, Boris, Tiger, and Jessica are also possibilities.

THE DOCTOR - TERRANCE. He's good at walk-ons and this time he'd have a couple of lines. Nice British accent, too.

GENERAL CHARLES LEE - A rival to George W., haughty and rather incompetent. RUFUS if you want a clownish sort; GRISWOLD an incompetent. Or, since it's a short, sharp part, we could see what DUCHESS could do with it.

THOMAS JEFFERSON - TIGER, BINO, or - my dark-horse favorite - LESTER. Can you see him and KING "barkin' it out"?!

ENSEMBLE - Besides any of the names above who don't get cast, JESSICA, ZACHERY, BADGER, INK, RUFUS, ITZUKI, BORIS, LOIS, DISCOUNT JACK. and the BARN CATS.

Okay, places everybody - this is gonna be a historic disaster! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by NHWestoN on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Nonsense! If the movie really is as good as people say then this Imaginate! will be just fine I'm sure.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Imaginate Singing In The Rain

Don Lockwood: A famous silent film actor, he dislikes the shallowness of game and his alleged love interest Lina. He is kindhearted, witty, and a little naive. He is a talented song and dance man, who could hit it big in talkies as well as silent films. The role goes to....Grape

Kathy Selden: An aspiring stage actress she doesn’t think too much of silent film stars because they don’t use their voice. She is a member of a chorus line at the studio, and is hard-working, thoughtful and truly talented. She falls in love with Don. She throws a cake at him that hits Lina. This role is awarded to.....Sabrina

Lina Lamont: A beautiful but crass and selfish silent film actress she is Don’s costar and alleged love interest. She is easily jealous and tries to keep Kathy from getting fame. She wants to be a star in the “talkie” films as well, but her voice is grating and she can’t sing. Ladies and gentlepets , making her Imaginate debut....Duchess

Cosmo Brown: Don’s former vaudeville partner and friend since childhood. Cosmo is a talented musician and jokester/comedian. He is very loyal friend to Don and, later Kathy, he cheers Don up when the star is a little depressed . He is a teasing but loyal friend, ingenious, silly, and fun-loving . Maxwell, the part is yours, my friend.

R.F. Simpson: The producer of the Lockwood/Lamont films, he is loyal to his stars, but also knows he has to make tough decisions based on business and sales for the studio. He is fond of Don, Kathy, and Cosmo, less so of Lina. The role is yours....Tarot

Woman in Green Dress: An alluring dancer who does a dance with Don, who else might this role go to but our in canon singer and dancer....Sasha

Roscoe Dexter: The director of the Lockwood/Lamont films, he tries to be civil but his impatience and temper sometimes get the better of him. Lina’s imperviousness to direction and clumsiness don’t help matters at all. Take your script....Bailey

Zelda Zanders: Lina’s friend and another silent movie star, she is alleged to be married to a much older man. She tells Lina about the relationship between Don and Kathy. Also, making his Imaginate debut, please give it up for.... Bino

Dora: A reporter covering the premiere of the film within the film, this role is awarded to....Squeak

Young Don.....Olive

Young Cosmo....Pueblo

Movie premiere audience members, studio personnel....Lois and Marion, The K-9s, Barn Cats, and Good Old Dog Club Members

Peanut is directing the play, with Rook and Ace assisting.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Brilliant casting!

I saw this film at a drive-in on Guantanamo Bay (Dad was in the Navy then) and was absolutely enraptured. I still call up the Gene Kelly dancing in the rain number of YouTube when I need a smile. That's kinda often these days. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hard to believe that his best known movie even to millennials and generation X is a movie that is 68 years old.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:45 pm Hard to believe that his best known movie even to millennials and generation X is a movie that is 68 years old.
Great art speaks to every age and generation. LikeHousepets! ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

But you still have to admit it is surprisingly unexpected. Like who could have predicted that MLP would have a HUGE fandom?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Let’s Imaginate! It’s A Wonderful Life

George Bailey: Fox

Clarence: Maxwell

Mary Bailey: Grape

Mr. Peter Bailey: Miles

Ma Bailey: Lucretia

Mr. Potter: Lester

Harry Bailey : Fido

Sam Wainwright: Tarot

Uncle Billy: Daryl ( one or both)

Ernie the cabbie: Marion

Bert The Cop: Sgt. Ralph

Annie The Housekeeper: Lois

Nick The Bartender: Sabrina

Mr. Martini: King

Mrs. Martini: Bailey

Young George: Pueblo

Young Mary : Olive

Young Sam: Rook

Young Harry: Ace

Angels: Rufus & Breel

Mr. Gower: Jack

Violet: Sasha

Bailey kids: Rodney and Snow’s Cubs

Potter’s Bodyguard: Boris

Cousin Eustace: Rock Star Hawk

Cousin Tilley: DeeVee Sanchez

Other Characters/Townspeople/ Building & Loan Board Members: Gale, K-9s, Barn Cats, Good Old Dog Club Members, ECP participants & the other Wolves

Peanut Directs, assisted by Zach , Marvin, and North Star

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its been a while since I have seen that movie (a while being 13 years LOL). Mary and George are married right? If so if they do make an Imaginate! like this with the cast the way you set it up I foresee a lot of Grox fans being happy. xD
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Yep, Mary and George are married. I thought of Fox for George because he’s a dutiful pet and friend, and after the bump about trying to make everything a summer blockbuster, he’s been a good officer.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:56 pm Yep, Mary and George are married. I thought of Fox for George because he’s a dutiful pet and friend, and after the bump about trying to make everything a summer blockbuster, he’s been a good officer.
    Fox also has that same "bottled-up emotion" appraoch to behavior that Jimmie Stewart mastered.
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:19 pm
    trekkie wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:56 pm Yep, Mary and George are married. I thought of Fox for George because he’s a dutiful pet and friend, and after the bump about trying to make everything a summer blockbuster, he’s been a good officer.
    Fox also has that same "bottled-up emotion" appraoch to behavior that Jimmie Stewart mastered.

Yet another reason I picked him for the role. I picked Grape because she usually plays a lead, and she’d be a steady presence as Mary. I just like Max as Clarence as he has shown to be helpful to those he likes/cares about, and I think that he at least, respects Fox. Plus, I’d like to see the two of them interact.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Yet another reason I picked him for the role. I picked Grape because she usually plays a lead, and she’d be a steady presence as Mary. I just like Max as Clarence as he has shown to be helpful to those he likes/cares about, and I think that he at least, respects Fox. Plus, I’d like to see the two of them interact.
    I think Fox and Grape playing roles off each other would be a hoot ... and perhaps revealing.
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:42 pm

I think Fox and Grape playing roles off each other would be a hoot ... and perhaps revealing.

It’d be interesting as Grape does have a fondness for muscly guys. I don’t think it would lead anywhere aside from a friendship, neither would Fox’s interactions with Maxwell, but even that could help Fox develop as a character. I admit to being a FoxWell shipper though, so if that went anywhere I wouldn’t be disappointed.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:36 am
    NHWestoN wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:42 pm

It’d be interesting as Grape does have a fondness for muscly guys. I don’t think it would lead anywhere aside from a friendship, neither would Fox’s interactions with Maxwell, but even that could help Fox develop as a character. I admit to being a FoxWell shipper though, so if that went anywhere I wouldn’t be disappointed.
    Foxwell? Hmmmm.... Well, that's another pairing that, in the right story arc, could be fascinating to watch. Like Fox, Maxwell has deepened as a personality over the course of the comic, showing us more of his emotional vulnerability along with his talent for manipulating others, his thespian flair, and the conflict between his desire for affection with his occasional cruelty and indulgences. Fox and Max could be a real "rubics cube" of interpersonal dynamics! And, too, I'm not sure Grape and Maxwell are going anywhere ....
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I don't think that GrapeWell or TarNut are going anywhere, they might, in fact the two couples might deepen into, if not a polyamorous relationship than a very close friendship.

Anywhoo...

Let's Imaginate Miracle On 34th Street

The Cast

Kris Kringle- A Santa in a NYC Macy's he is a jolly and kind soul, and may really be Santa Claus. His good nature and honesty get good publicity for Macy's. -Peanut

Doris Walker-Event director at Macy's. Rather jaded and somewhat cynical, she hires Kris after Kris complains that the previous Santa was intoxicated. Eventually worries about Kringle's sanity and his impact on her daughter- Grape

Susan Walker-Doris's daughter, becoming cynical like her mom but is encouraged by Kringle-Sabrina

Fred Gailey- An attorney and neighbor of the Walkers he likes Kris, and lets the older man stay with him. He encourages Kringle to fight his sanity hearing and tries to work on Doris's cynicism. He also defends Kris in his sanity hearing-Maxwell

RH Macy-Head of Macy's. Thinks Kringle and his attitude and ideas are good for business, and implements them in all Macy's. Even having employees (like Kringle) to go to a different store if they could find their purchase there. Seems to also genuinely like Kringle.-Tarot

Julian Shellhammer-Head of the toy department at Macy's he is, at first perturbed by some of by Kris's actions, but after hearing that Kringle's honestly has gained him customers he overcomes his initial annoyance. Tries to assuage Doris's uneasiness about Kris by having the latter undergo a mental health evaluation -Lois

Sawyer -Administers Kringle's mental health evaluation, Kringle passes but antagonizes Sawyer. Sawyer convinces Doris that Kringle is delusional in retaliation. Sawyer also tries to convince a nice young employee that he is mentally ill because the young man plays Santa at the YMCA. This leads Kringle to lose his temper and attack Sawyer. Sawyer exaggerates his injuries to have Kringle committed. Sawyer will be played by...Tiger

Dr. Pierce -Compassionate doctor at Kringle's nursing home he knows Kringle is harmless and tries to convince Doris of this fact-Marion

Judge Henry Harper a fair, kind if political judge. He knows that if he rules in Kringle's favor he'd be admitting that he believed in Santa but if he condemns Kringle, kids and parents might hate him- Miles The Wolf

Thomas Mara-Prosecutor at Kringle's hearing. Doesn't like it this case, but as he always does he does his job fairly and by the law-Gale

Thomas Mara Jr. -Mara's son loves his dad. Says, in court that Mara told him that Santa was real-Pueblo

Mrs. Mara-Loves her husband but worries about him prosecuting Kringle because she thinks Kringle is harmless-Poncho

Charlie Halloran- Judge Harper's political adviser, tries to keep the judge popular and thus get him elected-Marvin

Mr. Gimbel- Macy's rival. He implements similar policies throughout Gimbel's-Keene

Shoppers, cops, court personnel and audience-Barn Cats, Zach and Jessica, K-9s, neighbor cats and dogs, Good Old Dog Club members, Wolf pack members

trekkie

Post by trekkie »

The Maltese Falcon(ahoy, spoilers ahead)

Sam Spade: Private detective and protagonist somewhat cynical, drinker, mistrustful of authority but has an unshakable code of ethics, and won’t let money get in the way of his code. -Maxwell

Brigid: Femme fatale. Beautiful. Liar and manipulator, she hires Spade for protection against Caspar Gutman. Greedy, kills Spade’s partner so that she wouldn’t have to share the proceeds from the Falcon’s sale. -Sasha

Caspar Gutman: The film’s arch villain. Elegant, wealthy, intelligent and extremely dangerous. He has been looking for the Maltese Falcon. Has no scruples. -Miles

Joel Cairo: Gutman’s right hand man. Uses deceit and intimidation to get what he and his boss want. -Jack

Wilmer Cook: Another Gutman employee. Young somewhat violent and quick on the draw with his gun. - Craig

Effie: Sam’s office assistant. Compassionate and trustworthy. Perhaps the only character Sam trusts. She and Sam care for each other very much.-Tarot

Miles Archer: Sam’s partner, not as good a detective as Sam. Killed by Brigid.-Peanut

Tom Polhaus: Good-natured detective who helps Sam, ethical.-Mungo

Lt. Dundy: Arrogant and incompetent detective. Doesn’t like Sam. -Lester

Sid Wise: Sam’s attorney. Loyal and shrewd. -Sabrina

Directed by Peanut and Grape assisted by Olive, Rook, & Ace.

Background character played by: Dee Vee Sanchez, Joey, Barn Cats, K-9s , Marvin, Jessica, Bailey.

Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

trekkie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:24 pm The Maltese Falcon(ahoy, spoilers ahead)

Sam Spade: Private detective and protagonist somewhat cynical, drinker, mistrustful of authority but has an unshakable code of ethics, and won’t let money get in the way of his code. -Maxwell

Brigid: Femme fatale. Beautiful. Liar and manipulator, she hires Spade for protection against Caspar Gutman. Greedy, kills Spade’s partner so that she wouldn’t have to share the proceeds from the Falcon’s sale. -Sasha

Caspar Gutman: The film’s arch villain. Elegant, wealthy, intelligent and extremely dangerous. He has been looking for the Maltese Falcon. Has no scruples. -Miles

Joel Cairo: Gutman’s right hand man. Uses deceit and intimidation to get what he and his boss want. -Jack

Wilmer Cook: Another Gutman employee. Young somewhat violent and quick on the draw with his gun. - Craig

Effie: Sam’s office assistant. Compassionate and trustworthy. Perhaps the only character Sam trusts. She and Sam care for each other very much.-Tarot

Miles Archer: Sam’s partner, not as good a detective as Sam. Killed by Brigid.-Peanut

Tom Polhaus: Good-natured detective who helps Sam, ethical.-Mungo

Lt. Dundy: Arrogant and incompetent detective. Doesn’t like Sam. -Lester

Sid Wise: Sam’s attorney. Loyal and shrewd. -Sabrina

Directed by Peanut and Grape assisted by Olive, Rook, & Ace.

Background character played by: Dee Vee Sanchez, Joey, Barn Cats, K-9s , Marvin, Jessica, Bailey.
    Personally, I'd switch Sasha out for Duchess, Sabrina for Gale and Peanut for Fox but that's just me.
    Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
    Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would have to disagree, but that is only because I don't want Duchess to kill Fox. XD
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Yeah, I didn’t know whether, even in an Imaginate, Duchess would flirt with a cat, so I used Sasha who seems more open minded in that respect.
    Duchess does have the ruthless temperament for the part though.

I do like your suggestions of Fox and Gale, I’ll admit.

Oh, and Marion and Lois are extras.

CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

I'd like to see Jack's impression of Peter Lorre.
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

He definitely has the sneakiness for the part.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Hamilton

HAMILTON - For our hero, FOX seems ideal - he has energy, angst, loyalty, insecurity, and always wanted to be the hero.

KING GEORGE - TIGER is perfect for this role - prancing ego, slightly deranged, and a thorough fool. BINO if you want more menacing. Really off the
    wall, try PEANUT or even JESSICA.

GEORGE WASHINGTON - FIDO, if you want noble. RES, if you want a brooding sort. MILES if you want stage presence (or maybe MUNGO ... naw!).

THOMAS JEFFERSON - Gotta be MAXWELL. Okay, maybe PEANUT.

ANGELICA SCHUYLER - GRAPE, for sure. Or SABRINA if you want GRAPE to play ELIZA.

PEGGY SCHUYLER - TAROT. JESSICA or INK if you're feeling edgy.

ELIZA HAMILTON - SABRINA or, less preferred, GRAPE, LUCRETIA, or DIASY.

AARON BURR - BINO leads my list but I could also see KING (on the "short" list ... hee hee hee!) or REX for his stature and gravitas.

MARQUIS De LAFAYETTE - RES would be first choice. PEANUT, ZACK RABBIT, or BREEL could pull it off, too.

JAMES MADISON - MARVIN.....

HERCULES MULLIGAN - Needs a big, bluff guy. MUNGO, REX, YELTSIN, or KEVIN. MUNGO leads this contest, I think.

JOHN LAURENS - REX.

MARIA REYNOLDS - Gotta be SASHA, everyone's favorite little seductress.

JOHN REYNOLDS - In drag, DAISY.

PHILIP HAMILTON - JOEY (with or without cat suit) or JASPER or TRUCK.

GEORGE EAKER - YELTSIN (he duels with Phil Hamilton and kills him).

PHILLIP SCHUYLER - ZACK RABBIT.

CHARLES LEE - LESTER.

ENSEMBLE - Everybody but humans, Celestials, and Infernals. Not going cosmic on this one.

SAMUEL SEABURY - DALLAS. If you wanna play it wild, JESSICA. If you believe it can't be a Housepets Imaginate without PEANUT, then here's a role
    you could stick him in. (I kinda had problems fitting PEANUT into this musical, but he is the Housepet's star ... or used to be.)

DOCTOR - Dunno. Would JEVES like a walk on? KEENE, maybe? DELUSIONAL STEVE?
    Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am surprised you haven't pushed Daisy to be Eliza since you are an ardent shipper of Foisy. Possibly would have been better than Foxsha.
    NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:23 pm I am surprised you haven't pushed Daisy to be Eliza since you are an ardent shipper of Foisy. Possibly would have been better than Foxsha.
    I bowed to Sabrina's more developed acting chops and the electricity she and Fox have generated in the far past. That said, Amazz, I strongly ship a Fox-Daisy pairing but the fan drift is definitely more Fox-Mungo. Ah, well ......... off-screen romances and all, eh?
    Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It might be off-screen for some people but for me I still claim and will always claim that they are better as friends.
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

One thing I do if I can’t find a spot for Peanut, is to have him be the director.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:08 pm One thing I do if I can’t find a spot for Peanut, is to have him be the director.
    ... which fits into the fundamental context of an "Imaginate" ... to begin in befuddlement and end in catastrophe!
    Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Didn't Peanut come up with the idea for the game? If so then that means he is responsible for every single performance. Almost like he directed them. :P
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Imaginate Hello Dolly!

Dolly wants to marry the prosperous Horace, but Horace is too stuck in his ways to accept Dolly. Horace’s clerks Cornelius and Barnaby want to have an exciting trip, to New York City and maybe meet some ladies. Horace’s niece Ermengade wants to to marry Ambrose, an artist, but Horace won’t allow it. A romantic comedy.

Dolly Gallagher Levi-Middle aged widow who wants to live live again, a matchmaker, opportunist and meddler. She loves life. Take your script, Sabrina.

Horace Vanderbelder- Prosperous owner of Hay and Feed store and a client of Dolly’s He is a widower as well as being gruff, authoritative and stuck in his ways. Making his starring debut, everybody please welcome, Sergeant Ralph

Cornelius Hackl- Horace’s chief clerk, adventerous, energetic and enthusiastic. Pick up your script, Maxwell.

Barnaby Tucker-Cornelius’s assistant, sweet naïve and energetic.- Peanut, this part is yours

Irene Malloy -Beautiful, smart, widow who owns a hat shop. She yearns for romance. Grape, this is your part

Minnie Fay- Irene’s assistant. Strait-laced, naive, and fresh. Study your lines, Tarot.

Ambrose Kemper-Young, explosive, struggling artist. Joey, please pick up your script.

Ermengade- Horace’ s niece. Wants to marry Ambrose, and have her independence. Cries often- Squeak, enjoy your part.

Ernestina Money- Eccentric client of Dolly. Sasha, this is your part.

Rudolf Reisenweber- Maitre d of the restaurant where the characters go on a date- Darryl, here’s your part

Judge-Elderly night court judge. Easily swayed by romance- Miles, hope you enjoy your part.

Mrs. Rose-An old friend of Dolly’s-Lucretia, this part is for you.

Waitstaff-The Bigglesworths, Marion, Lois, Olive, Rook, Pueblo.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It will be very interesting to see how the pairing of Sabrina and Ralph works out especially since we don't know if he is also a secret cat lover. Or if Ralph will even find time from his busy schedule to play with them.
    trekkie

Post by trekkie »

We could substitute Fido, he does act like a grumpy muzzle sometimes. But, I was going to have him volunteer on advice from his or the K-9’s vet.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:29 pm It will be very interesting to see how the pairing of Sabrina and Ralph works out especially since we don't know if he is also a secret cat lover. Or if Ralph will even find time from his busy schedule to play with them.
    High stakes casting but an inspired pairing. Both are inspired choices and, on stage together, smashing!
    Rex and Daisy for understudies.
    High risk but intriguing - Yeltsin and Bailey (Okay, King maybe, but i dunno about husband-and-wife teams).
    Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that you should keep King and Bailey together because they work really nicely. If you split them up, even if they did try I don't think it would go well.
    NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I do love a good "Imaginate! Csting Game"!! This one's seriously GREAT! Nice to come back to it, trek. :D
    Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You getting ready to put together your own cast then? Always fun to see what ideas people have.