housepets 3D printables

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

snappyfox

housepets 3D printables

Post by snappyfox »

For those who don't know me my name is snappy and a few months ago I started working on 3D printable housepets characters but stopped because I could not test them
but I have decided to start working on them again and make them available for download

please not that these are free digital models that you can have 3D printed I do not print them myself nor do I own the rights to the characters
Foxes unite!!!!!!
D-Rock

Re: housepets 3D printables

Post by D-Rock »

You know, I have yet to actually see a 3D printer in person. Sounds like a cool thing, if one could find one.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Your 3D model of King is really cool. :) A simple 3D printing of it, hoping that it'll turn out good, won't be enough without paint it. ;) Will be needed to add supports for the protruding parts, anyway.
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

It is a nice model.
If it was to be printed without supports then the collar would have to just touch the bottom of his chin and his headfur would have to be flat to the layer on the bottom or going up not down, can't print on air and supports kinda suck in my opinion so I try to avoid using them by using workarounds :P
snappyfox

Post by snappyfox »

supports for holding things will normally be generated by printing software I'm hoping to have king and bailey ready by the end of today and available for download

sadly only pre posed still trying to work out how to make the poseable ones available

EDIT:KING AVAILABLE https://skfb.ly/PpFo read description for download link
Foxes unite!!!!!!