HousePets!: Mini Zach Fanfic

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Attalim

HousePets!: Mini Zach Fanfic

Post by Attalim »

“Grab the Opener of the Way!” Squealed a loud high pitched voice and suddenly Zach was jostled
from his sleep by rough snatching hands that wrapped the soft blanket of his bed up around him and
over his head plunging his world into darkness.
“H-hey guys come on I am not the Opener, come on put me down!” yelped Zach from inside the
blanket, but as he felt himself bounced and jostled away from his bed he started to panic, the feeling
of the rough fabric mussing his fur and the jolting bounce of the steps of his captures started to
frighten him. “T-Tiger! Marvin! M-m-moooom!”

The bumping ride continued on and on, soon Zachs throat grew sore and he settled down in the
wrapped up blanket, curling up and pouting, he hugged himself and wondered why no one had
come to save him.
It felt like hours wrapped in the blanket bobbing along but it couldn’t have been more than a few
minutes as the smell of the forest slowly started to drift more and more through the blanket.
Suddenly the blanket was thumped down on something hard and Zach gave a little grunt and bit
down on his lip, the blanket fell open and Zach went blind from the sudden flash of bright orange
light after the time wrapped in the blanket.
More hands snatched at him and as his eyes adjusted he found himself in a forest clearing, he could
see fires built up around the edge of the clearing and to one side of him as he turned his head he
could see the large stone door that he had opened.
“We have the Opener of the Way!” called a loud voice and Zach turned his head catching sight of
those who held him, wrapped in dark black robes they held him down, while more and more walked
around him slowly.
Full length black robes hid his captures and he kicked and squirmed as the one who had spoken
walked towards him slowly, “The Way is Open, Oh great Opener, but still the prophecy must be
fulfilled for us to travel the way you must be removed!”
“W-what!” screeched Zach, as he kicked and twisted “W-What prophecy, removed, stop!” As he
kicked the hand around his left foot slipped, a flash of fur and his foot whipped up and struck the
robed creature that had been speaking, knocking back the tall black hood.
Zach’s eyes flew wide as he saw Tiger standing over him, the canines eyes sparkled as he snarled
“Hold him still!” more hands snatched at Zach pinning his body down and still as Tiger moved up
beside him.
Zach realised he must have been on a stone platform of some kind because as Tiger stepped he
moved close and leaned over as if Zach was laid down on a table. “W-What are you doing Tiger,
Why?!” gasped Zach as he stared frightened up at his supposed family.
A strong wind blew through the clearing knocking back hoods revealing all of the animals, Bino,
Fido, Peanut, Grape, Max, Tarot and more all the animals Zach had seen, and met.
Then Tiger was over him, hand held out over his chest “Kalimar, Kalimar, Kalimar!”
Zach squirmed and screamed and yelled and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Zach felt a hand hit his chest and his eyes snapped open “Zach, Zach! Come on its ok, it’s just a
dream!” Came Marvin’s voice as his hand pushed and prodded at Zach’s chest, his other hand
shaking the young rabbits shoulder gently.
“Marvin!” Squeaked out Zach and buried his face into the felines chest, “Tiger wants to kill me!”
Marvin blinked and shook his head “Of course he doesn’t, you’ve never made fun of his name, and
he only wants to kill the people who make fun of his name.”
Tears rolled down Zach’s face and into Marvin’s chest fur. “H-He He H-He does!” gasped Zach.
“Come on.” Said Marvin softly, time for some warm milk, you can come sleep with me tonight till the
nightmare goes away.
Last edited by Attalim on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Re: Mini Zach Fanfic

Post by valerio »

Two things:

1) this is very intriguing, it is. Rarely, Zach's point of view has been examined. Worth reading MOAR
2) usual suggestion applies: edit the thread's title as it follows: Housepets! (Story Title)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

valerio wrote:Two things:

1) this is very intriguing, it is. Rarely, Zach's point of view has been examined. Worth reading MOAR
2) usual suggestion applies: edit the thread's title as it follows: Housepets! (Story Title)
Oh, come on, Val. There's no need for every fanfic to follow that trend. The title is fine. :P

I feel the need to point out that there are a few run-on sentences, though.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

It's true, there is no officially-supported naming scheme for fan fiction.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
valerio

Post by valerio »

Dissension wrote:It's true, there is no officially-supported naming scheme for fan fiction.
I only think it useful for the new readers, not some golden rule, folks! I call it 'suggestion' for that reason, it's not a mini-modding.
Thank you
Attalim

Re: HousePets!: Mini Zach Fanfic

Post by Attalim »

Yo Val, Brawl, Diss

Thanks for the comments.
I love Zach :D already, and soooo want more Zach :D

Also I know there are some run on sentences Brawl. I am awful at writing english, I am somewhat grammar impaired, but oh well.

:ugeek: