HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

OdedZeituni98

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by OdedZeituni98 »

Okay, I guess I can be an ordinary mouse, and I need help with making a character sheet like what to write and stuff like that

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sure. Here's a handy dandy guide to character sheets with a template included.

I can't tell you exactly what to put in there though. That's for you to fill in with your imagination!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

I was going to post today, but collapsed after shoveling snow, lol. Sorry, I'll post tomorrow.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Is okay. Take care!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rydr Warklub

Post by Rydr Warklub »

Character Name: Stanley Henry Jackenell.

Color: Dark Blue

Type: Main.

Species/Breed: Domesticated Dog/Australian Shepherd

Neighbourhood: Babylon Gardens; is visiting Richmond Acres on an extended trip with his friend, Dave (Minor) and Dave's owner, John (minor.)

Appearance: Blue Merle; orange spot around right-eye. Tuft of hair on top. Floppy ears. White underbelly; wears orange, fuzzy bracelets around both wrists. Wears red boots; a collar with a golden "Star of David" tag with a cross inside the triangles; purple eyes, slightly bended knees; small red splotch behind left leg, a small, barely noticeable nick on nose/snoot. Tongue is grayish.

Personality: Intelligent; likes to listen to music and draw. An aspiring film-maker, loves old monster movies ( Dracula, Frankenstein, etc. etc.) Mostly asexual, does not normally experience attraction, though he has been in a few relationships. Was abused years prior by his cruel owner Steve;, previously owned by a priest named Father Jackenell; uses his last-name. Fairly religious; a victim of night-terrors. Secretly loves Pridelands, friends with Rex and Daisy. Roleplays with Joey and his friends; the winner of a landmark court-case against Steve.

Other notes: Currently lives with the Milton Wolves; on a trip with his friend Dave.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:

- Strength: 2

- Perception: 6

- Endurance: 7

- Charisma: 7

- Intelligence: 10

- Agility: 3

- Luck: 7
Last edited by Rydr Warklub on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever the evil spirit from God bothered Saul, David would play his harp. Saul would relax and feel better, and the evil spirit would go away.
1 Samuel 16:23
HAIL YAHWEH!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:15 pm
I was going to post today, but collapsed after shoveling snow, lol. Sorry, I'll post tomorrow.
Hey that's what they expect me to do!
what with heart issues, diabetes issues, ect.. ect.. ect.. and being OLD!.. :mrgreen:
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rydr Warklub wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:19 am
Character Name: Stanley Henry Jackenell.

Color: Dark Blue

Type: Main.

Species/Breed: Domesticated Dog/Australian Shepherd

Neighbourhood: Babylon Gardens; is visiting Richmond Acres on an extended trip with his friend, Dave (Minor) and Dave's owner, John (minor.)

Appearance: Blue Merle; orange spot around right-eye. Tuft of hair on top. Floppy ears. White underbelly; wears orange, fuzzy bracelets around both wrists. Wears red boots; a collar with a golden "Star of David" tag with a cross inside the triangles; purple eyes, slightly bended knees; small red splotch behind left leg, a small, barely noticeable nick on nose/snoot. Tongue is grayish.

Personality: Intelligent; likes to listen to music and draw. An aspiring film-maker, loves old monster movies ( Dracula, Frankenstein, etc. etc.) Mostly asexual, does not normally experience attraction, though he has been in a few relationships. Was abused years prior by his cruel owner Steve;, previously owned by a priest named Father Jackenell; uses his last-name. Fairly religious; a victim of night-terrors. Secretly loves Pridelands, friends with Rex and Daisy. Roleplays with Joey and his friends; the winner of a landmark court-case against Steve.

Other notes: Currently lives with the Milton Wolves; on a trip with his friend Dave.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:

- Strength: 2

- Perception: 6

- Endurance: 7

- Charisma: 7

- Intelligence: 10

- Agility: 3

- Luck: 7
Looks good! One tiny thing: If he's 4.5 human years then he's a little under 16 pet years.

The only other question I have is if you're planning to stick around, given that your character is "just visiting".

Feel free to jump in whenever you like, once you've fixed that age. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rydr Warklub

Post by Rydr Warklub »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:33 am
Looks good! One tiny thing: If he's 4.5 human years then he's a little under 16 pet years.

The only other question I have is if you're planning to stick around, given that your character is "just visiting".

I'm planning to stick around. That was just a convenient way to get the character into the RP.
Whenever the evil spirit from God bothered Saul, David would play his harp. Saul would relax and feel better, and the evil spirit would go away.
1 Samuel 16:23
HAIL YAHWEH!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rydr Warklub wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:38 am
Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:33 am

I'm planning to stick around. That was just a convenient way to get the character into the RP.
All right, cool. It'll buy you some time to think of a reason for them to move in anyway. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

P O K E

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Sorry I've been behind. While not in Texas thankfully, further north we have been getting a lot of snow and such. I'll do my best to post in the morning.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!