HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by DdeeStar »

Perfect! Then if everything's set and there's no reason not to, I'll give her an introduction.

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sounds good.^^
I can't think of any reason not to!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by DdeeStar »

Happy Holidays everyone! Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Yule, or anything else, have a great day!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

A Leslie.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/ ... ions-care/

One or two differences, though. Not had any op for one. And the other is related to that...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Citrisfur »

Hey, are there any spots open? And if so, are there any rules against my main character being a passive feral living in the forest?
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by WeirdGamer »

Sorry for the delay, the holidays have been crazy.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

WeirdGamer wrote:Sorry for the delay, the holidays have been crazy.
Well, ever met a holiday that wasn't?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Keeshah »

Citrisfur wrote:Hey, are there any spots open? And if so, are there any rules against my main character being a passive feral living in the forest?

I don’t see why not, as there are a feral skunk, 3 cougars, a wolf, a bear, an several mice’s

Post up a character sheet for the GM to look over.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Citrisfur »

Character Name: Nadirth’ynn (Nadir)
Pronounced Nah-dearth-yen (Nah-deer)

Color: #d69620 Mostly speaks in a higher pitch, but if she is concentrating on speaking she self-consciously tries to lower it.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Raccoon

Age: 3.5 human years (12 pet years)

Appearance: She has a light build with slightly above average strength (for a raccoon, weaker than most other species). She’s clearly young, and some of her patterns haven’t developed fully, but she has the standard raccoon facial ‘mask’ and three black rings on her tail. Brown everywhere else, with a white underbelly. Wears no clothes.

Personality: Quiet, and keeps to herself, but acts sarcastically when confronted. Only opens slightly to her closer friends, but even then still jokes around harshly with them.

Other notes: Nadirth'ynn was born near Richmond Acres and was told about the nearby neighborhood by other ferals, but now that she's old enough to be out exploring on her own, curiosity's led to her seeing all of the pets for herself. She secretly wants to steal a collar so that she can see what the inside of houses are like versus the wilderness, but is embarrassed about it and won’t tell anyone about her mission.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S6 P4 E6 C5 I7 A7 L7

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Character Name: Tiramisu Pomerate

Color: #00aaf6 Light and flowing voice. Sometimes it becomes squeaky, especially when she is in emotional states.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Cat, unknown breed but most similar to a Ragdoll.

Age: 4 human years (14 pet years)

Appearance: Light ginger cat with green eyes and a matching emerald-colored collar. She is tall for her age, about the height of a fully grown cat, and also thin. She has two darker-colored rings that go around her body - one that traces around her shoulders and droops down to her chest, going around her neck, and another that circles her waist, like a belt.

Personality: Tiramisu is a very energetic and friendly cat, who actively tries to get to know others. Sometimes she might get too personal with her questions by accident, which can lead to uncomfortable situations that she wouldn’t know how to properly get herself out of.

Other notes: Tiramisu's father received a higher-paying and more interesting job offering in a city close to Richmond Acres compared to his old job, but both of the parents don't want to deal with the cons of living in a tight city versus the pros of a more relaxed and smaller neighborhood, so they chose to move to Richmond Acres, which is still close enough for her father to drive to work. Richmond Acres is also similar to their last town they lived in, out in the barren desert. Tiramisu's dad drives to work early in the morning and comes back home around 4 or 5 in the evening.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S4 P7 E5 C9 I4 A7 L6

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Character Name: Takido Hiromachi

Color: #00d022 Standard masculine voice. Can be barky, especially when speaking quickly or when he’s impatient with someone who avoids putting effort into answering his questions.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Red Fox

Age: 6 human year (21 pet years)

Appearance: Average height, build, and weight. Reddish-ginger with a white underbelly and white-tipped tail, and darker legs and arms. He wears a purple collar with a dodecahedron-shaped tag.

Personality: Nice and caring, and likes sharing information in the form of asking others questions to make them think. Spends the rest of his time working on whatever project is most interesting to him at the time.

Other notes: Takido lives with an older Japanese man who had accumulated enough wealth to move to the United States. At first, Takido's owner purchased a house as a second residence to stay in, but he later considers bringing in more of his family for job opportunities and the like. Takido could care less about his financial situation - he finds enough entertainment by watching the world around him.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S5 P8 E5 C7 I9 A5 L3

~~~~~—————~~~~~
If any revisions need to be made, of if anyone has any questions, I’d be glad to answer them. Thanks!
Last edited by Citrisfur on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:29 am, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2396
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by SeanWolf »

What Kryo has in his jacket:
- Wallet containing some cash along with a few phone numbers, including his owner's number
- His MP3 player

Same time, what Kryo was going to say was that he is taking pain medication as, while back, a..."fan" at one of his owner's concerts got TOO rowdy and ended up stabbing Kryo so, now, he has a nice scar on his stomach (one under his eye too from the same fan.) <- I forgot to bring this up in the original character sheet, my bad.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Gameb18oy »

who played the clinic doctors again? And Cyber, need Deus to respond to Rogue still

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by CyberDragon »

Oops... I thought I did respond... sorry. :oops:

I've responded now.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Gameb18oy »

thank you

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy, could you maybe pick a different color for Rogue? It's literally impossible to read text that light of a shade against the off-white background of the forum.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:Gameb18oy, could you maybe pick a different color for Rogue? It's literally impossible to read text that light of a shade against the off-white background of the forum.
I suppose, but what colors aren't already taken?

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by CyberDragon »

Has anyone taken 408000?
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

CyberDragon wrote:Has anyone taken 408000?
Yes, I has.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by CyberDragon »

What about 008080?
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

None of mine.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Gameb18oy »

I figured out the text color problem was due to a mistake, isn't even Rogue's usual color.

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Citrisfur »

Gameb18oy wrote:I figured out the text color problem was due to a mistake, isn't even Rogue's usual color.
The true curse of programmers around the world...

Also, I would have suggested #ebf4f8. It's a nice, light blue.

It's also great for secret messages!
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Keeshah »

Gameb18oy wrote:who played the clinic doctors again? And Cyber, need Deus to respond to Rogue still

Hlaoroo does.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by WeirdGamer »

With the holidays done, I should be back to posting tomorrow.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6067
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Serence Frostbite »

yay ^^, hope you had a good holiday
Happy New Year everyone ^^

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by DdeeStar »

Happy new year! Here's to a beautiful 2020! :D

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Citrisfur »

Happy new year! Hope everyone’s kept most of their resolutions so far... :roll:
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by CyberDragon »

Citrisfur wrote:Edit: Added the third character before the first two were approved, for a single post with all of my characters.

Character Name: Nadirth’ynn (Nadir)
Pronounced Nah-dearth-yen (Nah-deer)

Color: #d69620 Mostly speaks in a higher pitch, but if she is concentrating on speaking she self-consciously tries to lower it.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Raccoon

Age: 3.5 human years (12 pet years)

Appearance: She has a light build with slightly above average strength (for a raccoon, weaker than most other species). She’s clearly young, and some of her patterns haven’t developed fully, but she has the standard raccoon facial ‘mask’ and three black rings on her tail. Brown everywhere else, with a white underbelly. Wears no clothes.

Personality: Quiet, and keeps to herself, but acts sarcastically when confronted. Only opens slightly to her closer friends, but even then still jokes around harshly with them.

Other notes: She secretly wants to steal a collar so that she can see what the inside of houses are like versus the wilderness, but is embarrassed about it and won’t tell anyone about her mission.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S6 P4 E6 C5 I7 A7 L7

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Character Name: Tiramisu Pomerate

Color: #00aaf6 Light and flowing voice. Sometimes it becomes squeaky, especially when she is in emotional states.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Cat, unknown breed but most similar to a Ragdoll.

Age: 4 human years (14 pet years)

Appearance: Light ginger cat with green eyes and a matching emerald-colored collar. She is tall for her age, about the height of a fully grown cat, and also thin. She has two darker-colored rings that go around her body - one that traces around her shoulders and droops down to her chest, going around her neck, and another that circles her waist, like a belt.

Personality: Tiramisu is a very energetic and friendly cat, who actively tries to get to know others. Sometimes she might get too personal with her questions by accident, which can lead to uncomfortable situations that she wouldn’t know how to properly get herself out of.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S4 P7 E5 C9 I4 A7 L6

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Character Name: Takido Hiromachi

Color: #00d022 Standard masculine voice. Can be barky, especially when speaking quickly or when he’s impatient with someone who avoids putting effort into answering his questions.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Red Fox

Age: 6 human year (21 pet years)

Appearance: Average height, build, and weight. Reddish-ginger with a white underbelly and white-tipped tail, and darker legs and arms. He wears a purple collar with a dodecahedron-shaped tag.

Personality: Nice and caring, and likes sharing information in the form of asking others questions to make them think. Spends the rest of his time working on whatever project is most interesting to him at the time.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S5 P8 E5 C7 I9 A5 L3

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Posting all three of these characters at the same time, but not necessarily introducing them together. They can join in at whatever time is most convenient for others, just let me know.

If any revisions need to be made, of if anyone has any questions, I’d be glad to answer them. Thanks!
Hey, is anyone going to approve of these? They kind of got buried a bit.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo is the game master for this RP

But seems to be MIA
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by DdeeStar »

Ha, that was a fun way to find out that characters have to tilt their heads.
Didn't realize it would auto-correct anything it deems inappropriate, good to know.

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

DdeeStar wrote:Ha, that was a fun way to find out that characters have to tilt their heads.
Didn't realize it would auto-correct anything it deems inappropriate, good to know.
Yes, you can sometimes feel a bit of a tilt.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6067
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Furr been busy with his family during the new year and stuff, but he's back and is considering the proposed characters, might have a respond for them soon. Sorry for the delay everyone

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by [email protected] »

Sorry I haven't posted guys, got swamped with work.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Citrisfur wrote:Edit: Added the third character before the first two were approved, for a single post with all of my characters.

Character Name: Nadirth’ynn (Nadir)
Pronounced Nah-dearth-yen (Nah-deer)

Color: #d69620 Mostly speaks in a higher pitch, but if she is concentrating on speaking she self-consciously tries to lower it.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Raccoon

Age: 3.5 human years (12 pet years)

Appearance: She has a light build with slightly above average strength (for a raccoon, weaker than most other species). She’s clearly young, and some of her patterns haven’t developed fully, but she has the standard raccoon facial ‘mask’ and three black rings on her tail. Brown everywhere else, with a white underbelly. Wears no clothes.

Personality: Quiet, and keeps to herself, but acts sarcastically when confronted. Only opens slightly to her closer friends, but even then still jokes around harshly with them.

Other notes: She secretly wants to steal a collar so that she can see what the inside of houses are like versus the wilderness, but is embarrassed about it and won’t tell anyone about her mission.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S6 P4 E6 C5 I7 A7 L7

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Character Name: Tiramisu Pomerate

Color: #00aaf6 Light and flowing voice. Sometimes it becomes squeaky, especially when she is in emotional states.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Cat, unknown breed but most similar to a Ragdoll.

Age: 4 human years (14 pet years)

Appearance: Light ginger cat with green eyes and a matching emerald-colored collar. She is tall for her age, about the height of a fully grown cat, and also thin. She has two darker-colored rings that go around her body - one that traces around her shoulders and droops down to her chest, going around her neck, and another that circles her waist, like a belt.

Personality: Tiramisu is a very energetic and friendly cat, who actively tries to get to know others. Sometimes she might get too personal with her questions by accident, which can lead to uncomfortable situations that she wouldn’t know how to properly get herself out of.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S4 P7 E5 C9 I4 A7 L6

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Character Name: Takido Hiromachi

Color: #00d022 Standard masculine voice. Can be barky, especially when speaking quickly or when he’s impatient with someone who avoids putting effort into answering his questions.

Type: Main

Species/Breed: Red Fox

Age: 6 human year (21 pet years)

Appearance: Average height, build, and weight. Reddish-ginger with a white underbelly and white-tipped tail, and darker legs and arms. He wears a purple collar with a dodecahedron-shaped tag.

Personality: Nice and caring, and likes sharing information in the form of asking others questions to make them think. Spends the rest of his time working on whatever project is most interesting to him at the time.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
S5 P8 E5 C7 I9 A5 L3

~~~~~—————~~~~~

Posting all three of these characters at the same time, but not necessarily introducing them together. They can join in at whatever time is most convenient for others, just let me know.

If any revisions need to be made, of if anyone has any questions, I’d be glad to answer them. Thanks!
Hi, Citrisfur, and welcome!

I do like these characters! You've clearly put a bit of thought into them!
I just have two questions before I approve them.

1.) What's brought them all to Richmond Acres? I always like characters to have a bit of back story before I approve them because it gives us a foundation to work with and helps us understand them better.
2.) Are you sure you want to do three characters all at once? I don't know how much experience you've had with RP but three characters could be quite a bit to handle if you're not used to it. It might be better to start with one or two and see how you go unless you're particularly looking for a challenge. Of course, if you've experience with RPs elsewhere then you're welcome to give it a go but I'd like to know either way. If you're a newbie then perhaps we can give you some pointers. ^^

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. As some of the others have said, I was away for the holidays and then for my sister's wedding. I'm back now though and I should be much more responsive from now on. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Citrisfur »

Hlaoroo wrote:1.) What's brought them all to Richmond Acres? I always like characters to have a bit of back story before I approve them because it gives us a foundation to work with and helps us understand them better.
2.) Are you sure you want to do three characters all at once? I don't know how much experience you've had with RP but three characters could be quite a bit to handle if you're not used to it. It might be better to start with one or two and see how you go unless you're particularly looking for a challenge. Of course, if you've experience with RPs elsewhere then you're welcome to give it a go but I'd like to know either way. If you're a newbie then perhaps we can give you some pointers. ^^
1.) Nadirth'ynn was born near Richmond Acres and was told about the nearby neighborhood by other ferals, but now that she's old enough to be out exploring on her own, curiosity's led to her seeing all of the pets for herself.

Tiramisu's father received a higher-paying and more interesting job offering in a city close to Richmond Acres compared to his old job, but both of the parents don't want to deal with the cons of living in a tight city versus the pros of a more relaxed and smaller neighborhood, so they chose to move to Richmond Acres, which is still close enough for her father to drive to work. Richmond Acres is also similar to their last town they lived in, out in the barren desert. Tiramisu's dad drives to work early in the morning and comes back home around 4 or 5 in the evening.

(i didnt plan to use Takido right away, but here's his)
Takido lives with an older Japanese man who had accumulated enough wealth to move to the United States. At first, Takido's owner purchased a house as a second residence to stay in, but he later considers bringing in more of his family for job opportunities and the like. Takido could care less about his financial situation - he finds enough entertainment by watching the world around him.

2) I have some probably basic experience with roleplaying with others, but this is my first time online with people I haven't met in real life. I do have a lot of experience with managing many characters at once and in the same scene, so I'm not worried too much about that becoming an issue. If anything, I might have trouble trying to figure out where other people's characters might be and how they might be trying to interact with others, but if those interactions are with any of my characters I'm less likely to miss something.

Thanks for considering my characters! And don't worry about the delay; I've had more than my fair share of project abandonments and unannounced hiatuses.

Might have come off as impatient by adding my characters to my signature even before they were approved... haha
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

All right then. You've convinced me. ^^
If you could add those bits of the backstory to the character sheets, please, and then you'll be free to jump in whenever you like!
Welcome aboard!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Citrisfur »

Hlaoroo wrote:All right then. You've convinced me. ^^
If you could add those bits of the backstory to the character sheets, please, and then you'll be free to jump in whenever you like!
Welcome aboard!
Done. Thanks for having me!
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Keeshah »

Heh.. love Cala..

But wish she was in RV so she could seriously trigger Ravage. :lol:
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Citrisfur wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:All right then. You've convinced me. ^^
If you could add those bits of the backstory to the character sheets, please, and then you'll be free to jump in whenever you like!
Welcome aboard!
Done. Thanks for having me!
Thanks! You are quite welcome! Feel free to start posting whenever you like!
Keeshah wrote:Heh.. love Cala..

But wish she was in RV so she could seriously trigger Ravage. :lol:
Maybe she could have a sister? ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by DdeeStar »

Keeshah wrote:Heh.. love Cala..
"You know it." *Equips sunglasses*
Really though, glad to hear/read that. Rare that I get feedback on a character, and I'm definitely happy to see she's liked by someone. :D (Not that I want everyone here to praise her, just appreciate the notion)
Keeshah wrote: But wish she was in RV so she could seriously trigger Ravage. :lol:
Well, if you insist I go look over there... ;) though I have no idea if you guys have room over there or even want new folks or anything. Originally I was looking at either bugging RA or RV, so the fact that she ended up here is just luck. :P
Hlaoroo wrote: Maybe she could have a sister? ;)
She definitely does, but within this canon she's totally an anomaly in her family. What personality traits are you (Keeshah) looking to carry over should the stars align and an Eastern wolf joins RV?

Edit: Really gotta start doing my research before opening my mouth, I didn't remember you were the GM for that. Not sure what to do with this last question now, because I'm still curious but don't take this as me pushing myself on RV, no pressure or anything since you guys look real full already.

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Keeshah »

DdeeStar wrote: Well, if you insist I go look over there... ;) though I have no idea if you guys have room over there or even want new folks or anything. Originally I was looking at either bugging RA or RV, so the fact that she ended up here is just luck. :P
Hlaoroo wrote: Maybe she could have a sister? ;)
She definitely does, but within this canon she's totally an anomaly in her family. What personality traits are you (Keeshah) looking to carry over should the stars align and an Eastern wolf joins RV?
Rav has been experimented on.. a few times.. So finding out another pet is being drugged, an or mind controlled is going to cause issues for him.
Not that i'm looking to steal her away into RV..
DdeeStar wrote:Edit: Really gotta start doing my research before opening my mouth, I didn't remember you were the GM for that. Not sure what to do with this last question now, because I'm still curious but don't take this as me pushing myself on RV, no pressure or anything since you guys look real full already.
We are not full at all, an could use someone to eat all the rabbits!! <.< >.>
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

Post Reply