HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WingedTheta

Re: HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by WingedTheta »

It's fine... I've spent the last few days thinking of a reasonable way to make the car be down. Is it snowing out there?
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
There are different sizes of infinity."
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

nope, sorry. It's only October.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

For Theta:

What house is Slinks knocking on? If it's not one of the other groups' houses, I could use this part to introduce Takido, although it's entirely up to you. I'm down for whatever you're going for.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

Citrisfur wrote:For Theta:

What house is Slinks knocking on? If it's not one of the other groups' houses, I could use this part to introduce Takido, although it's entirely up to you. I'm down for whatever you're going for.
Number 13 as stated, but it could be any really if a retcon is ok.
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
"Hey, Josh, there's someone at the door." Flynn advises, swivelling his ear.
"Did the delivery guy forget something, maybe?"

~~~~
"Oh, shoot!" Paul says, looking out the window.
This is a response to Slinks right?
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Correct. My character Flynn is just visiting. Serence's character owns the house.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

For those new to the horses, here are their stats.

Name: Lisa's Golden Star's Moonbeam

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Breed: Tennessee Walker Horse

Speaking color: #008000

Height: 15.1 hands (5'.1" at the withers, top of his back.) 7' at the tops of his ears.

Weight: 1,100 lbs.

Weight limits - carrying on his back: 250 to 275 lbs.
(rule of thumb, On avg. a horse can carry 20% to 25% of their own weight on their back.)

Weight limits - pulling in yoke and harness: comfortably 1,650 lbs. Max. weight he can pull is 6,600 lbs.
(rule of thumb, On avg. a horse can max pull 6 times their own weight, in a wheeled vehicle on hard level ground. But common practice is to only load a horse to 25% of there max pulling power.)

Fur pattern: Palomino

Appearance: He has a Buckskin pelt, in keeping with the Palomino coloring scheme. Along with an Ivory colored mane, tail, and a blaze down the front of his muzzle. A slight dappling spots grace his back and rump. He is light shod, to protect his hooves from rocks and chipping.
Whether he is wearing a bridle or just a halter, his livestock tags (his equivalent to a pets ownership tags), hang from a ring under his throat.

Personality: He is scheming, outgoing and willing to learn new things, for the good or bad :lol:
He will stand quietly to be washed, brushed, or have his hooves worked on.
On the equine personality scale, (1-bombproof to 10-hotheaded) he rates a 3 or 4.

Backstory: As a 2 year old colt he was given to his owner, Lisa-marie Paschal, as her sweet 16 gift.
She taught him the skills to be ridding horse (western), Jumping, Barrow racing, trail and pack horse.
Working in harness pulling buggy's and wagon's. She also showed him at the state fairs, as well as entering him in the barrow races. The two would often go traveling off into the woods, going camping and trail riding together.
Moonbeam has been seen around in town before, either pulling the Paschal family to church in the buggy on Sundays. or pulling the wagon to the local farmer's market.
When Lisa-marie went off to collage, and Moonbeam was handed down to her sister Missy-sue (age-9).
While she does her chores of taking care of Moonbeam, she is not into horseback riding thing like her big sister is. So now he is often left on his own, As the families boys prefer to ride the motorized horses (ATV's), over riding a real one, when herding the sheep and cattle.
Moonbeam got board, and started escaping from the farm to go "adventures".
Which lead him being sold off to Kandi.

Other: His Strength stat should be used for what he can pick up/pull with his teeth. shaking off/pulling away from pets who are trying to control him via. getting a hold of his halter, bridle, reins, or lead rope. and for holding on if he is trying to brush/buck them off his back.

Str = 6 Horsepower BABY! whinnie!
Per = 6 Always on the look out, it's genetic for my species.
End = 7 I could do this all day!
Cha = 4 Who is going to follow a horse?
Int = 7 Give me time, i'll think of a way to do it.... maybe.
Agi = 8 If i stepped on you, it wasn't on accident.
Luc = 4 Do you need luck when your as big as a horse?
Attachments
Moonbeam.jpg
Moonbeam.jpg (56.54 KiB) Viewed 21266 times
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Name: Rocky

Breed: Spotted Mule

Speaking color: #800000

Height: 15.1 hands (5'.1" at the withers, top of his back.) 7'.5" at the tops of his ears.

Weight: 1,100 lbs.

Weight limits - carrying on his back: 275 to 300 lbs.
(rule of thumb, On avg. a horse can carry 20% to 25% of their own weight on their back.)

Weight limits - pulling in yoke and harness: comfortably 2000 lbs. Max. weight he can pull is 8000 lbs.
(rule of thumb, On avg. a horse can max pull 6 times their own weight, in a wheeled vehicle on hard level ground. But common practice is to only load a horse to 25% of there max pulling power.)

Appearance: He has a thick rugged pelt. He is creamy white with tan and liver spots. His ears are a darker tan with white tips, with a grey patch that covers his neck and fore-chest. He is light shod, to protect his hooves from rocks and chipping.
Whether he is wearing a bridle or just a halter, his livestock tags (his equivalent to a pets ownership tags), hang from a ring under his throat.

Personality: He is a quiet follower, outgoing and willing to do new things.
He will stand quietly to be washed, brushed, or have his hooves worked on. as Moonbeam does.
On the equine personality scale, (1-bombproof to 10-hotheaded) he rates a 2 or 3.

Backstory:Rocky was a harness mule, used to pull all kinds of things. Trees, plows, wagons..
He is new to being saddled and ridden, western style.
Kandi took him in in trade as payment for veterinarian services, to be a companion for Moonbeam.
Compared to Moonbeam's smooth steady gait, Rocky has a more heavily footed, bouncing gait.
But he might be the safer one to ride as he is less likely to do something stupid, like jump over a fence.

Other: His Strength stat should be used for what he can pick up/pull with his teeth. shaking off/pulling away from pets who are trying to control him via. getting a hold of his halter, bridle, reins, or lead rope. and for holding on if he is trying to brush/buck them off his back.

Str = 8 Horsepower BABY! whinnie!
Per = 5 Always on the look out, it's genetic for my species.
End = 8 I really can do this all day!
Cha = 4 Who is going to follow a Mule?
Int = 5 Do what now? Go ask Moonbeam.
Agi = 7 If i stepped on you, it wasn't on accident.
Luc = 5 Do you need luck when your as big as as me?
Attachments
Rocky.jpg
Rocky.jpg (151.43 KiB) Viewed 21266 times
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

I was made aware of errors in my last post and they have been fixed,
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Sorry, been travelling. I'll have a post tomorrow sometime,
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Talked with Hlaoroo about adding another character!
Meet Riley Skyes, the canine cop!
Hope everything checks out

Name: Riley Skyes

Type: Main

Color: BF8080

House: #26

Species: Kooikerhondje

Appearance: Riley stands at an average height for her species (coming at around the waist to upper thigh of the average human). She has a mix of caramel and white fur with a line of white running from the top of her head, down her muzzle to cover her chest and legs, with a bovine-ish pattern smattered across her back. Her fur isn’t particularly dense, and carries the light and fluffy bounciness that’s typical of her species. Riley wears a brown leather collar around her neck and a tag in the shape and color of a white pawn piece.

Personality: Trained in the canine police program since she was a pup, Riley takes her job as a police dog quite seriously. Her tone and expression generally tend to stay stoic and reserved, even when she may be feeling otherwise. Her tail on the other hand is quite expressive, and is more often than not wagging furiously behind her. Her strong moral compass has a tendency to butt heads with others on occasion, especially if it comes to shenanigans and things of dubious legal nature. Despite this Riley is a very trusting dog and will often give people the benefit of the doubt. She feels most at home on duty patrolling the neighborhood and helping civilians that need an extra paw.

Backstory: Originally trained alongside Sergeant Pepper, Riley was a police dog working in Richmond Acres before she got transferred over to a nearby city. After a year or two, word of her hometown needing more staff (due to the increase of interesting events happening and exotic animals inhabiting the town) reached her floppy ears and she eagerly took the opportunity to return to her old stomping grounds.

Other Notes:
- Whether on or off duty Riley always carries a small notepad in her collar, as well as a pen she sticks behind her ear.
- Can be easily distracted by head pats and chin scratches

SPECIAL: S:2 P:8 E:10 C:8 I:5 A:6 L:3
Last edited by Roarin on Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

I feel very lost right now. Can someone bring me up to speed? Even reading it back over I feel like I'm missing something.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Wait, I don't mean to mess anything up but I think Cala's family lives in #26. I didn't hear a negative and there was nothing in the first post (which I could see as being the cause for this heh upkeep there must be a pain) but just before anything happens I'd like to get that confirmed one way or another, if Cala needs to be moved that's fine but I don't think your intent is as housemates.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Oh shoot! You're right, sorry about that. I'll remedy that in the ref sheet right away!

Being housemates definitely wasn't my intention, though I honestly wouldn't be opposed to it! I didn't really have much planned in regards to Riley's owners and was gonna go with the generic police officer acting as her "landlord" due to the transfer. Maybe you're accepting tenants? XP Heh, then again I'm not sure if researchers would go around housing police pups. Extending the option if you're up for the idea anyways!

In the meantime I'll try to peruse the neighborhood for an empty spot!
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

WeirdGamer wrote:I feel very lost right now. Can someone bring me up to speed? Even reading it back over I feel like I'm missing something.
Following Kryo the Dog's interaction with a tree and Piper's Oreo related injury, Piper, Kryo, Lucky, and Chip have gone to the vets. Cala the not-a-wolf and Tiramisu the Cat have also got there for registration forms. Oreo was there but he went to release the power of HORSES!

Leslie and Nadir The Raccoon (who totally isn't feral - even though she is) were still on their way to the vets as they'd arranged to catch up to Oreo and couldn't all fit in the car.

Kilo, Ryyn, Flynn and Nadia are in her house having sushi and are about to meet a new Ferret.

Nola the Cat and Simon the Fox are in the poolhouse at Nola's place. Juniper the blind Mouse is in the main house with Sally.

Ed, Olivia and Harry Mouse have arrived at Flash's cave and Tracks is showing them around as Deus goes back to Sunny and Luna.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:I feel very lost right now. Can someone bring me up to speed? Even reading it back over I feel like I'm missing something.
Following Kryo the Dog's interaction with a tree and Piper's Oreo related injury, Piper, Kryo, Lucky, and Chip have gone to the vets. Cala the not-a-wolf and Tiramisu the Cat have also got there for registration forms. Oreo was there but he went to release the power of HORSES!

Leslie and Nadir The Raccoon (who totally isn't feral - even though she is) were still on their way to the vets as they'd arranged to catch up to Oreo and couldn't all fit in the car.

Kilo, Ryyn, Flynn and Nadia are in her house having sushi and are about to meet a new Ferret.

Nola the Cat and Simon the Fox are in the poolhouse at Nola's place. Juniper the blind Mouse is in the main house with Sally.

Ed, Olivia and Harry Mouse have arrived at Flash's cave and Tracks is showing them around as Deus goes back to Sunny and Luna.
Thanks, Welsh! This actually helps me a lot as well!
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Roarin wrote:Talked with Hlaoroo about adding another character!
Meet Riley Skyes, the canine cop!
Hope everything checks out

Name: Riley Skyes

Type: Main

Color: BF8080

House: #???

Species: Kooikerhondje

Appearance: Riley stands at an average height for her species (coming at around the waist to upper thigh of the average human). She has a mix of caramel and white fur with a line of white running from the top of her head, down her muzzle to cover her chest and legs, with a bovine-ish pattern smattered across her back. Her fur isn’t particularly dense, and carries the light and fluffy bounciness that’s typical of her species. Riley wears a brown leather collar around her neck and a tag in the shape and color of a white pawn piece.

Personality: Trained in the canine police program since she was a pup, Riley takes her job as a police dog quite seriously. Her tone and expression generally tend to stay stoic and reserved, even when she may be feeling otherwise. Her tail on the other hand is quite expressive, and is more often than not wagging furiously behind her. Her strong moral compass has a tendency to butt heads with others on occasion, especially if it comes to shenanigans and things of dubious legal nature. Despite this Riley is a very trusting dog and will often give people the benefit of the doubt. She feels most at home on duty patrolling the neighborhood and helping civilians that need an extra paw.

Backstory: Originally trained alongside Sergeant Pepper, Riley was a police dog working in Richmond Acres before she got transferred over to a nearby city. After a year or two, word of her hometown needing more staff (due to the increase of interesting events happening and exotic animals inhabiting the town) reached her floppy ears and she eagerly took the opportunity to return to her old stomping grounds.

Other Notes:
- Whether on or off duty Riley always carries a small notepad in her collar, as well as a pen she sticks behind her ear.
- Can be easily distracted by head pats and chin scratches

SPECIAL: S:5 P:2 E:10 C:8 I:5 A:7 L:4
I like her already! She's approved! Although you do have one more stat point to spend if you like. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote:Oh shoot! You're right, sorry about that. I'll remedy that in the ref sheet right away!

Being housemates definitely wasn't my intention, though I honestly wouldn't be opposed to it! I didn't really have much planned in regards to Riley's owners and was gonna go with the generic police officer acting as her "landlord" due to the transfer. Maybe you're accepting tenets? XP Heh, then again I'm not sure if researchers would go around housing police pups. Extending the option if you're up for the idea anyways!

In the meantime I'll try to peruse the neighborhood for an empty spot!
Ooh, honestly that sounds like a lot of fun! If someone contacted Anthony about it he'd definitely go for it, and Brian would probably be on board just to see how Cala deals with it. Anthony has turned the basement into his room, so they likely have a full guest bedroom for whoever wants it and if she does come alone Anthony is more than happy to watch and feed her.
(As for the researchers note, Anthony was basically the on-site mechanic for the experiments which is why he's so lax about it, he really isn't involved in any actual testing and just likes animals.)
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:I like her already! She's approved! Although you do have one more stat point to spend if you like. ;)
I did? Whoops, shouldn't leave any scraps on the table... I'll need figure out where to put that...
DdeeStar wrote:Ooh, honestly that sounds like a lot of fun! If someone contacted Anthony about it he'd definitely go for it, and Brian would probably be on board just to see how Cala deals with it. Anthony has turned the basement into his room, so they likely have a full guest bedroom for whoever wants it and if she does come alone Anthony is more than happy to watch and feed her.
(As for the researchers note, Anthony was basically the on-site mechanic for the experiments which is why he's so lax about it, he really isn't involved in any actual testing and just likes animals.)
Alrighty! Then let's make it official! You think maybe it'd be better to contact Brian since Anthony seems a bit busy at the moment? And should I wait until the next RP day to have Riley show up? Or maybe we could play it off as a last minute thing...

Ref Ref!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Alrighty! Then let's make it official! You think maybe it'd be better to contact Brian since Anthony seems a bit busy at the moment? And should I wait until the next RP day to have Riley show up? Or maybe we could play it off as a last minute thing...
I figure it'll be fun for them to have set up this date/time and then Anthony have completely forgotten about it since he's been driving for the last two days. The home assistant thing can verify that she should be here and Anthony's just all over the place, that way you don't have to wait forever. If she does call ahead though, the assistant will notify whoever's in the house (being Brian) since Anthony's phone is normally muted, and he can handle the situation himself. Plus there could be some fun come nighttime since Cala's got a few odd little rituals.
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Sounds good! I'll start us off by having Riley call in! Then we can take it from there!

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

No one is going to try to stop the equines?
or jump on them..
or lasso them..
Or try to stop those pursuing them..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

How would Leslie and Nadir do the first three?

And who exactly could help with the fourth?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:How would Leslie and Nadir do the first three?

And who exactly could help with the fourth?
the way Senka would do it. Jump on him with her claws out.. :twisted:
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:

Thanks, Welsh! Now the trick is overcoming this intense writer's block.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

WeirdGamer wrote: Thanks, Welsh! Now the trick is overcoming this intense writer's block.
Hla, have you got the writer's whip? :D
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: Thanks, Welsh! Now the trick is overcoming this intense writer's block.
It's at the dry cleaners. :P

Gave you a little bit of an in there though, Weird. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
It's at the dry cleaners. :P

Gave you a little bit of an in there though, Weird. ^^
Dang, I could use the whip.

Seriously though, thanks!

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Citris has taught me the way of the microchip and I have edited my post accordingly. My edit shouldn't change anything of anyone else's, but... still.
Thanks Citris~
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Pre-warning. The next few posts will not go well for Leslie...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Is this rp still recruiting players? If so what speicies are acceptable?
My Characters (Links and all)
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

:o Why did all the RP'ing stop? :o

:lol: Life's so strange when your RP'ing with yourself!! :lol:

Foxfan2164 wrote:Is this rp still recruiting players? If so what species are acceptable?

At this point ANY Species is ok. :twisted:
But you need to sweet talk Hlaoroo to let one more in. :mrgreen:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

They're probably waiting on me. :P
Sorry, all. I posted now though. ^^
Foxfan2164 wrote:Is this rp still recruiting players? If so what speicies are acceptable?
Given that Game is apparently out for the forseeable future I can fit one more. Feel free to drop a character sheet. Pretty much any species is fine but remember this is a no-magic RP set in the American midwest so if you pick anything too strange then you'll need a good explanation for why they're there.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hey, who's all at the vet or close by for Blackie to chat with, seeing that Kryo's at home sleeping his Tree Injury away.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Anthony and Tiramisu are in the lobby, the former's not doing anything and has been glancing at him pretty often. Though the wolf in the party he would've been passing by each time he went in and out is missing now.
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Ok, I honestly wasn't too sure who was there that he could have a quick chat with.
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Should I understand correctly there's a bunch of other pets in rooms if he wants to ask Jake who Kryo came in with, assuming they'll allow another visitor. If you want to wait for their confirmation, that's an option too. I just don't want to say anything definitive and be way off the mark here. :)
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

That what he was trying to do as he wanted to thank them, but I'm not sure if his question was ever answered in any of the posts.
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

(On phone so formatting is clunky, but here's this)
Hlaoroo wrote: I believe so but I'm not sure, sorry, sir. One of my colleagues admitted Kryo while I was preparing to receive him out the back. You could always go say hi and ask them." Jackie suggests, watching as Jack runs the scanner over Tiramisu.
Yeah, the person he asked couldn't give a definitive answer. It's up to him if he wants to find the colleague or search himself.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

I decided not to quite go for the gutpunch. I also decided to have the scene outside rather than inside. Got it 'out of the way', so to speak.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie