HPU: Richardson Valley OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
EchoFireant
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Classified

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by EchoFireant »

go time skip :D
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5

caelei
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Oh, you know.

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by caelei »

Time skip! Let's go! No more spring!

(Shouldn't the seasons change in the RP with those in real life, considering how long it takes to complete one day...?)
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6

User avatar
Missingo
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Missingo »

Heh, I'm ready too x3
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Buckdida »

Hey now Keesh, what? Not everyone...

*Takes a look at the players and their actions and activities*

Okay, I guess we are ready to time skip. As always, if you want your characters to interact with one another (anything special, anyway) PM the other player and work it out.

Now, time to make another Venison dream...
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:Hey now Keesh, what? Not everyone...

*Takes a look at the players and their actions and activities*

Okay, I guess we are ready to time skip. As always, if you want your characters to interact with one another (anything special, anyway) PM the other player and work it out.

Now, time to make another Venison dream...
MARHARHAR I never explained how Tory got home! All according to plan! >:3
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
mathgrant
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Abilene TX
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by mathgrant »

post deleted to save face

(mathgrant's reading comprehension is tremendously low :( )

caelei
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Oh, you know.

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by caelei »

Hey, I might've missed something (not unthinkable, coming from me), but I have a question. Are characters still allowed to cross over from neighborhood to neighborhood?
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Buckdida »

Uh...I'm not sure if they ever were. I mean, it's certainly okay for non-canon stuff...like IRC, but...uh, otherwise, I think it would just get confusing.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

caelei
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Oh, you know.

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by caelei »

M'kay. Thanks. 'Cause I was just wondering if somebody (this is a hypothetical question ;) ) wanted to retire a character for a while in their roleplay, and that character ran off (for example: like Venison did, during the first time skip), if that character could run off to a different neighborhood... and roleplay there, instead of just vanishing off the face of the planet. But yeah, I suppose that might be confusing... just a thought.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Ha, that was a break in character for Sal', Laxan, since Sal's perception is 3. :lol:
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5410
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:M'kay. Thanks. 'Cause I was just wondering if somebody (this is a hypothetical question ;) ) wanted to retire a character for a while in their roleplay, and that character ran off (for example: like Venison did, during the first time skip), if that character could run off to a different neighborhood... and roleplay there, instead of just vanishing off the face of the planet. But yeah, I suppose that might be confusing... just a thought.

Where were you going to send Felix off too? :D
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

caelei
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Oh, you know.

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by caelei »

Nowhere, really... but just in case, I was just trying to figure out if he could possibly hang out in another roleplay for a while, then return... but I guess not.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

mathgrant, I believe that Mai and Pyxis are already standing at the door of Amelia's house. I doubt that Brian can just walk behind them and knock on the door. The door is open, anyways. You should fix your post.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
mathgrant
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Abilene TX
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by mathgrant »

*embarrassed*

Is this better?

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Hmmmmm.......a red blur.........guess who. :3
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

Santa Claus?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
mathgrant
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Abilene TX
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by mathgrant »

Mario?

(Let's keep guessing as many red things as we can!)

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

The Flash?
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

Teh Brawler wrote:The Flash?
You can't guess, you know what it is!
Great, now we all know it was Flash....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
mathgrant
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Abilene TX
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by mathgrant »

I've been wondering how the other pets know Brian has been on a trip, when he didn't say goodbye to anybody. I've concluded that they probably decided to go to Brian's house to see him again, and the Dewitts explained where he was. So that leaves another question: why is it not until the week after Brian returned from his week-long trip that the other pets are getting caught up on Brian's life? I've concluded that they've probably asked a few times, and Brian's been too much of a fearful scaredy-cat wuss to reply until now.

It occurs to me that if this is the case, then the Dewitts have probably also explained to the other pets why Brian's been such a scaredy-cat; maybe someone with Perception of 10 *coughcoughO'CONNORcough* should perceive Brian's fears and assure him along the lines of "Your parents have explained why you've been so frightened lately, and we want to show you what a kinder, gentler Richardson Valley can be like". *shrugs* I dunno, I'm just thinking aloud in the OOC. . . .

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

mathgrant wrote:I've been wondering how the other pets know Brian has been on a trip, when he didn't say goodbye to anybody. I've concluded that they probably decided to go to Brian's house to see him again, and the Dewitts explained where he was. So that leaves another question: why is it not until the week after Brian returned from his week-long trip that the other pets are getting caught up on Brian's life? I've concluded that they've probably asked a few times, and Brian's been too much of a fearful scaredy-cat wuss to reply until now.

It occurs to me that if this is the case, then the Dewitts have probably also explained to the other pets why Brian's been such a scaredy-cat; maybe someone with Perception of 10 *coughcoughO'CONNORcough* should perceive Brian's fears and assure him along the lines of "Your parents have explained why you've been so frightened lately, and we want to show you what a kinder, gentler Richardson Valley can be like". *shrugs* I dunno, I'm just thinking aloud in the OOC. . . .
*looks up from drinking tea*
.......Oh, alright.
*Puts on monocle and top hat and heads to RV thread*
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Um, Argent, have Del and O'Connor met yet? I wasn't under the impression they had, but I could be wrong.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
ArgentFlame
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:16 am

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by ArgentFlame »

I don't know if they've actually met, but she does know who he is, and she's pretty friendly.
Image
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Image

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

ArgentFlame wrote:I don't know if they've actually met, but she does know who he is, and she's pretty friendly.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

I'll wait for one more post from Djinn, before I get Mai to Balbaroy's house. That means a little break for me and Kaido, hope you don't mind.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
Kaido
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Location: England, tallyho!

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Kaido »

I don't mind at all. :P
Image

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buck, I've got to give you props; you always make me laugh whenever you talk about Tory. I don't know what it is, but there's always at least one phrase in every post with Tory in it that always makes me giggle. for example:
Buckdida wrote:Upon looking closer, Venison noted that there was a small red mass in the crater...and two slightly scaly legs clawing at the air!
So, thank you for helping me enjoy my characters even more than I already do. :lol:
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Buckdida »

Teh Brawler wrote:Buck, I've got to give you props; you always make me laugh whenever you talk about Tory. I don't know what it is, but there's always at least one phrase in every post with Tory in it that always makes me giggle. for example:
Buckdida wrote:Upon looking closer, Venison noted that there was a small red mass in the crater...and two slightly scaly legs clawing at the air!
So, thank you for helping me enjoy my characters even more than I already do. :lol:
Actually, I need to give my pet bird credit for this one. She managed to flip herself by accident, and landed balanced on her back! She clawed at the air for about 2 or 3 seconds before pushing out a wing to right herself.

One of the funniest things I have EVER seen, lemme tell you.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:Buck, I've got to give you props; you always make me laugh whenever you talk about Tory. I don't know what it is, but there's always at least one phrase in every post with Tory in it that always makes me giggle. for example:
Buckdida wrote:Upon looking closer, Venison noted that there was a small red mass in the crater...and two slightly scaly legs clawing at the air!
So, thank you for helping me enjoy my characters even more than I already do. :lol:
Actually, I need to give my pet bird credit for this one. She managed to flip herself by accident, and landed balanced on her back! She clawed at the air for about 2 or 3 seconds before pushing out a wing to right herself.

One of the funniest things I have EVER seen, lemme tell you.
Well, even so, thanks still. :D
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Jimmy Jazz
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Location: My tower of hay

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

So like, I am going to take a break as soon as the situation allows. it will probably until the next day comes about.

Just giving a head's up.
Image

what what? Jolly good time.

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

Alright, Jimmy. Just be sure to return to the RP, you're a veteran, it'd be a pity if you'd quit.

Kalvin..? Please post.... I'm getting my withdrawal symptoms because I didn't post in a long time...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
Kalvin
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Location: Dimension X

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Kalvin »

I did post man.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

Yes, for Balbaroy, but he's in the car, and my characters are still standing in front of his house, waiting for someone to open the doors. You should post for his owners, or should I just assume it's an empty house, and no-one is answering the door?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
Kalvin
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Location: Dimension X

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Kalvin »

Assume it's empty for now. My bad, sorry.

btw caelei. I recently realized you have Magnus at Intelligence 3. Based on the way you've been playing him that makes it hard for me to roleplay Intelligence 2. I don't mean to start trouble or anything but it seems like it should be lowered to me. Thank you for not killing me with sticks.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Alex »

You know, I agree with Kalvin on this one. If Magnus is intelligence 3, then intelligence 2 would really really be hard to roleplay, since, well, Magnus is already too stupid. I believe that you should change it to INT 2, and add the one point to something else, caelei.

Also, Brawler, I'm on to you. Tori means bird in Japanese. You'd pronounce it as "Tory". That's a too easy way to name your characters - use your imagination instead :P.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

Alex wrote:You know, I agree with Kalvin on this one. If Magnus is intelligence 3, then intelligence 2 would really really be hard to roleplay, since, well, Magnus is already too stupid. I believe that you should change it to INT 2, and add the one point to something else, caelei.

Also, Brawler, I'm on to you. Tori means bird in Japanese. You'd pronounce it as "Tory". That's a too easy way to name your characters - use your imagination instead :P.
Ummmm.......yeah, complete coincidence there. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
Teh Brawler
Posts: 5133
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Teh Brawler »

mathgrant wrote:Brian shrugged. "Mostly, I just chilled out and relaxed in the park. Or in Aunt Brittany's lap -- it's a very, very warm lap. Oh! She took me to the pet store! We got these!" Brian pulled out two dog toys, one of which looked like a fox, and one of which looked like a raccoon. He squeaked them in his paws. "Ah, squeaky toys," he said. "That sound always takes me back to my younger days. . . back when life was simpler and more innocent and more worth living. . . ."
Mathgrant, did you just make a reference to your fursona? :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN

User avatar
mathgrant
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Abilene TX
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by mathgrant »

Teh Brawler wrote:
mathgrant wrote:Brian shrugged. "Mostly, I just chilled out and relaxed in the park. Or in Aunt Brittany's lap -- it's a very, very warm lap. Oh! She took me to the pet store! We got these!" Brian pulled out two dog toys, one of which looked like a fox, and one of which looked like a raccoon. He squeaked them in his paws. "Ah, squeaky toys," he said. "That sound always takes me back to my younger days. . . back when life was simpler and more innocent and more worth living. . . ."
Mathgrant, did you just make a reference to your fursona? :P
My fursona is not part raccoon (although I was tempted to have a badger squeaky toy). I was referencing two actual dogs toys we have in our house. :)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5410
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Keeshah »

Did taking the Drama out of the RP, kill off the RP??

Why is no one posting... anything?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Did taking the Drama out of the RP, kill off the RP??

Why is no one posting... anything?
Been real busy with life recently.

I'll post today, since it's been a while. I got this idea...




And by idea, I mean spur of the moment guest character. Whoo!

*Starts working on post*
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

Post Reply