Change a word!

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Change a word!

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Prior to gigantic exploding lemons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched peace unfold, waiting for a Malevolent Cauldron for their Chocolate Nuke.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to gigantic exploding lemons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched peace unfold, waiting for a Malevolent Cauldron for their Chocolate Nuke.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Next to gigantic exploding lemons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a Malevolent Cauldron for their Chocolate Nuke.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to gigantic exploding lemons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a Malevolent Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Next to gigantic exploding lemons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.
è_è

-Robert Louis Stevenson
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Next to gigantic exploding transformers, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to cute exploding transformers, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Next to ugly exploding transformers, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Next to ugly exploding Decepticons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Dr. Prower wrote:Next to ugly dancing Decepticons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Cauldron for their Megaton Nuke.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Next to ugly dancing Decepticons, the Dancing Pandas of the Hobo Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Mango for their Megaton Nuke.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Next to ugly dancing Decepticons, the Dancing Pandas of the horrible Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Mango for their Megaton Nuke
Zander

Post by Zander »

Next to ugly dancing Furrys, the Dancing Pandas of the horrible Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Mango for their Megaton Nuke

You guys saw it coming.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zander wrote:Next to ugly dancing Furrys, the Dancing Pandas of the horrible Planet watched origami unfold, waiting for a nuclear Mango for their Megaton Nuke

You guys saw it coming.
next to ugly dancing phonies, the dancing pandas of the horrible planet watched origami unfold whle waiting for a nuclear mango for their megaton nuke
..... that wasn't nice for all the furries....
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

next to ugly dancing phonies, the dancing pandas of the horrible planet watched origami unfold whle waiting for a nuclear mango for their megaton Hammer

:o That was terrible Zander! ;P
~Rubin
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

next to ugly dancing phonies, the deathly pandas of the horrible planet watched origami unfold whle waiting for a nuclear mango for their megaton Hammer
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

next to ugly dancing phonies, the deathly pandas of the honorable planet watched origami unfold whle waiting for a nuclear mango for their megaton Hammer

(I just noticed the misspelling on while...)
~Rubin
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to ugly dancing Housepets, deathly pandas of the honorable planet watched origami unfold while waiting for a nuclear mango for their Megaton Hammer.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, deathly pandas of the honorable planet watched origami unfold while waiting for a nuclear mango for their Megaton Hammer.
FunkyChickenFace

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, deathly pandas of the honorable planet watched origami unfold while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, deathly pandas of the honorable parties watched origami unfold while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, deathly pandas of the outrageous parties watched origami unfold while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, deathly pandas of the outrageous parties watched origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, deathly tigers of the outrageous parties watched origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, funky tigers of the outrageous parties watched origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, funky aromas of the outrageous parties watched origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
~Rubin
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to cutesy dancing Housepets, funky aromas of the outrageous parties made origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
FunkyChickenFace

Next to cutesy love-struck Housepets, funky aromas of the outrageous parties made origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to cutesy love-struck Housepets, Funky King of the Outrageous Parties made origami implode while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.

(Yes, King's new title is: Funky King of the Outrageous parties! I would love anyone who made a signature for this!)
FunkyChickenFace

Next to cutesy love-struck Housepets, Funky King of the Outrageous Parties made origami Sashas while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Next to cutesy love-struck Housepets, Funky King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
FunkyChickenFace

Next to cutesy love-struck Housepets, Sea King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.

(My Pokemans! Let me show you them!)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Next to cutesy love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

ctcmjh wrote:(Yes, King's new title is: Funky King of the Outrageous parties! I would love anyone who made a signature for this!)
Ill try to make that!

Next to clumbsy love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer

I think you dropped a word.
~Rubin
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rubin wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:(Yes, King's new title is: Funky King of the Outrageous parties! I would love anyone who made a signature for this!)
Ill try to make that!

Next to clumbsy love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megaton Hammer

I think you dropped a word.
I did that on purpose! :mrgreen:
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Next to clumbsy love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megatron Hammer

I added one letter, and made it 100% better
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
FunkyChickenFace

LOL.

Next to clumbsy love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango for their Megatron JUICER.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Next to clumbsy love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango with their Megatron JUICER.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Next to elegant love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while waiting for a psychedelic mango with their Megatron JUICER
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Next to elegant love-struck Housepets, King of the Outrageous Parties made origami burritos while looking for a psychedelic mango with their Megatron JUICER
~Rubin