THE OFFICIAL "HI MY NAME IS..."

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Alex

Re: THE OFFICIAL "HI MY NAME IS..."

Post by Alex »

'Sup, man! *Points out that you joined in Novemeber 2008, but introduced yourself now....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Alex wrote:'Sup, man! *Points out that you joined in Novemeber 2008, but introduced yourself now....
Shoot! I knew I recognised his name from somewhere!
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
lopiko

Post by lopiko »

Haha, yeah, I usually don't care too much about forums, but I really love this comic, and the translation is keeping me hooked to it!
lopiko

Post by lopiko »

Slippy wrote: Dude, I live in El Paso. The border of Juarez. I know ALOT of home schooled Mexicans. xP
Anyways, SUP MAN!?
Hey El Paso! that's like a four hour drive from here...
So you know many homescholed Mexicans?! wow, I must be living under a rock.
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

lopiko wrote:
Slippy wrote: Dude, I live in El Paso. The border of Juarez. I know ALOT of home schooled Mexicans. xP
Anyways, SUP MAN!?
Chyeah! Alot of them are also urban terrorists!
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Slippy wrote:
lopiko wrote:
Anyways, SUP MAN!?
Chyeah! Alot of them are also urban terrorists!
What fun!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

...Tyler

well im really into housepets, i play guitar a lot, im really into the old games like SMW and A link to the past cuz those are better than most of the games out now... but yea thats pretty much it

oh and i want some buckdida juice!!
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

IT'S BUCKFLOWERS.

BUCKFLOWERS.

Not Buckdida juice! I AM NOT A COMMODITY.

...And welcome. Thank you for making my welcome far easier.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Ebly wrote: and there will be many buckdidas!
and everyone on the forum can have one and enjoy the soft flesh and its sweet juice!
SEE the buckflowers develop into the buckdidas which we enjoy the flesh and juice of
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Errr...

You mistyped Fresh.

At least I hope you did.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

RECARDO
WE MEET AGAIN :shock:
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Buckdida wrote:Errr...

You mistyped Fresh.

At least I hope you did.
I don't think he did, but it's okay. Cannibobbles are harmless... until they find you.

Then you run
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Buckdida wrote:Errr...

You mistyped Fresh.

At least I hope you did.
No.
Neither of us did.
Let us appreciate your soft flesh, Buck. Pleeeaase...
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Recardo wrote:...Tyler

well im really into housepets, i play guitar a lot, im really into the old games like SMW and A link to the past cuz those are better than most of the games out now... but yea thats pretty much it

WELCOME TO HOUSEPETS RECARDYLER U<
/smashes whiskey bottle over and kicks in the chest
YOU WILL REPLY TO MY EVERY COMMAND WITH EBLY, YES, EBLY
NOW GET SCRUBBING, THAT MIXTURE OF WHISKEY AND BLOOD WILL NOT CLEAN ITSELF!

I need more whiskey now.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Recardo wrote:...Tyler

Welcome to Housepets :D! That's cool that you're into the older games, and you're definitely right: They are better! The SNES is IMO the best console ever.

Oh, you too play guitar? Wow..... I guess we're really similar (Yes guys, I play real guitar too, not just Guitar Hero). Enjoy your stay here, and you'll want to ignore Ebly 99% of the time >_________>
Richarson Valley

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Alex wrote:and you'll want to ignore Ebly 99% of the time >_________>
Stop making things so small we have to reply or copy and paste to see them, it's annoying.
Also; insulting plz. Try again later when you're not mean. I only accept abuse from anon.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Ebly wrote:
Stop making things so small we have to reply or copy and paste to see them, it's annoying.
Also; insulting plz. Try again later when you're not mean. I only accept abuse from anon.
Okay, I won't write things smaller. Also, that was not an insult, the ">_>" face indicates sarcasm. Sorry if I did insult you, though.
Richarson Valley

Recardo

Post by Recardo »

thanks for the welcome it makes me feel important :D
and so far everyone i've met is cool (including you ebly)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

i welcome you here today in holy...

never mind.

VELCOME I MIGHT POSSIBLY DRINK YOU'RE BLOOD!
^Standard greeting^

what what? Jolly good time.
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

Hey.. I play Guitar too. Am I a cool kid now? :>
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

sure your can be cool too :D
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Alex wrote:
Ebly wrote:
Okay, I won't write things smaller. Also, that was not an insult, the ">_>" face indicates sarcasm. Sorry if I did insult you, though.
U>
I'm sorry, I was actually in a pretty bad mood that day, and I took it the wrong way. Really seriously though sorry. That would be the 1% that you can ignore me. |3
I don't actually mind small font (a dur). <3 I'm sooooorrrrrryyyyy Aaaallllleeeex. ; A;

(...That's right, you have to take me seriously 99% of the time. U<)
Alex

Post by Alex »

No Ebly, you were right, I'm fairly new to this forum and it's too early to say I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins like that.

Also, why do you always write in the font size 85?
Richarson Valley

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Alex wrote:No Ebly, you were right, I'm fairly new to this forum and it's too early to say **** like that.
Nooooo, really, don't take it so hard. I mean, how come I'm right when I'm moody and wrong when I'm calm about being wrong when I'm moody? :| LET'S SEE YOU DECIPHER THAT!
If how 'new' someone is to the forum really mattered... well, to be honest, I don't know what it would be like if it mattered because it doesn't. Join date has got to be the worst reason to be elitist.

Alex wrote:Also, why do you always write in the font size 85?
Ebly sighed and put what he was holding down onto a nearby ledge. He looked at the one who asked of him such a question and shook his head sadly, averting his gaze to his feet before raising his hands to his face. Alex simply stared back, expecting an immediate, simple response to an equally simple inquiry. However, no response came. Softly, Ebly began to sob. Tears began to swell in his eyes and make their path down his cheeks, caressing every pore on the way with their light, salty touch. Finally, Ebly took his hands off his face. His expression glistened wetly, especially in the artificial light of the evening. He looked back up at Alex.
"There is no way I can explain it as frankly as you asked it," he simply said, sniffing afterward and wiping his eyes. Alex nodded understandingly, so Ebly began to tell his story.

I was like most other people, once. I posted in the ordinary sized fonts, and as a matter of fact, I would use fonts even bigger than normal. I would prefer to stay in the 14-30 size range, which would probably be the equivalent to about 140-300 here. My optimum size was 15. People would ask me, "Oh Ebly, why oh why do you post in such a large font? It can only lead to ruin." I would laugh at them. I would laugh long and heartily. I could not have known how right they would be. You see, I was the young age of 14 when I met a man. Well, he was no man at all, just a boy like me - but in my eyes, he was as much of a man as any. I do recall many wonderful times we shared. He would use size 15 with me, and we were happy together. I have to be honest with you, I don't wish to go into too much detail on him, as it will only make the painful times to come even more devastating for me to remember.
You see, my friend was killed in front of me.
I remember it. Well, obviously I would remember something as traumatic as that, but I remember it more than just for the trauma. I remember how it was, to be honest, a really nice day. It was wonderful, actually. Him and I, we were racing down hills not far from here. I remember I tumbled over some rocks a few times, and one time I got a graze. It was the smallest of grazes, but I complained as if it were gangrenous. He put up with me, properly bandaging my leg even though all it would have really needed was a band-aid and a mother's kiss. He also told me a secret that day. We were sitting on the rocks I had tripped over, with our backs on lush grass. There was a tree not that far above us, and at that time of day, its shadow was cast over us. I had my head turned sideways. I have to admit that I was staring at him, but I maintain it was because I admired him so much. He, on the other hand, was staring into the sky. Out of nowhere, he spoke.
"Ebbs, I have to be honest with you - this façade, the size 15 font? It's fun, but I don't believe in it. I think there's more to you than that, and I know there's more to me than that," he stated bluntly. I was shocked. I had never thought of him to be someone else beyond our time together, laughing and joking around - sometimes you don't realise it, that a person is more than just the sum of your experience of them. At the same time, I was also shocked because nobody had been so frank and for that matter so right about my innermost feelings. He went on.
"One day, after all this time, I would appreciate it if we could speak plainly and honestly in size nine font," he admitted wistfully, staring up at the clouds. Honestly, I was a tiny bit offended, but admiring him so I would have never conceded to it at the time. I nodded even though he couldn't see me, and put my hand on his shoulder. He finally looked away from the sky, smiling softly upon me. I leaned in. I will admit that I wanted to kiss him, but I don't think he felt the same way. He leaned his head back, and I ended up resting on his shoulder. I couldn't complain, though. He was warm - and his shoulder, though bony, felt as comfortable as the softest pillow. It was all about to end too soon.

"O HAI THER FGS," came a voice. I jolted, removing my head from his shoulder and rolling off the rock, running straight into tailored black suit pants. I looked up. His skin was the most ebony shade of black, and he had an afro that somehow was even darker than his skin. It drew your eyes in - the depth of the black in his hair rivaled that of the absence of matter in space. I knew it could only mean one thing. It was a /b/rother.
Immediately, I ran. Through the almost catch-line shouts of pools being closed and references to AIDS, I ran. Through the memes of olde, when caturday was still adhered to strictly, before furries were the enemy of the internet, before /b/ got /b/reast cancer, I ran. In it all, I forgot my friend, the feelings I had for him, all my time with him - I left him there, at the mercy of the very first /b/rother. It didn't even do me any good. I was tracked, and trolled into submission. Then, they brought me to him. They made me watch as they enacted srs irl trolling. They made me watch as they drove him to be an hero, even before that kid lost his iPod. I will never forget the lulz it caused them, and the pain it struck into my very soul. The blackness of my emotions at that point could not even be matched by their hair. I understand their only reason for doing what they did is that they disapproved of our large font sizes and wished to put us in our place.

It was from that day that I hated the internet. I remember the joy it gave me when 4chan finally truly sucked, and how not long after that all the other image boards fell as well. It gave me glee that finally those that killed my friend could no longer collaborate, shattered and split into true anonymity, no longer knowing who was troll and who was bait. I would laugh, seeing trolls attempt to troll trolls. Now, they are easy pickings. Slowly, the cancer will spread, until finally the internet has been destroyed. I only wait for this time to come. As far as my friend goes, I now respect his simple wish to speak in size nine font. I always use font size eighty-five here because it is the equivalent of size nine font. One day, I hope to cause a troll to become an hero. Then, and only then, will my friend be at peace. When that day comes, I will return to size 15.

Ebly sighed at the closing of his story, his face and eyes having dried a long time ago. Not waiting for a response from Alex, he nodded slightly and walked off into the fresh night, leaving the item he was holding earlier, and leaving the other to ponder what was just communicated. Finally, the reason Ebly uses size eighty-five font had been revealed. Bewildered, Alex picked up what Ebly left behind. It was a locket, on a chain. After some trouble, he opened it. Inside was a picture of a younger Ebly with an unrecognised boy. Alex studied both pictures intently, before closing the locket and putting it back on the ledge. The evening was over, and the true night had begun. Alex followed the darkness, and it embraced him.

---

Sinder, if you have criticisms, you can shove them up your, um. Well honestly I wouldn't be against making my creative writing better, but I'd rather not be called out on stuff for everyone to see. I wrote it while really tired, just keep that in mind. |<
And I'm not exactly an English major in college, too. U>

Also to anon, shut up. |: You can not, ever, in a million years, expect me of all people to understand the truth behind /b/, let alone paint an accurate picture of it. Just, don't even go there.

(And as for a closing note: emoooooooooooooooo)
Last edited by Ebly on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous_Pyro

Post by Anonymous_Pyro »

Ebly wrote:WALL O' TEXT
You are leaving, AWESOME!

i didnt even read lOl
Gentlemen.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Ebly wrote:WALL O' TEXT
You are leaving, AWESOME!

i didnt even read lOl
I love you too. |:
But it's okay! You don't have to read it, trust me.
Alex

Post by Alex »

The funny thing is that I imagined Bino talking that to me, since he's in your avatar. Hm...... Rick was right, you ARE the craziest member. I have no idea how you came up with this story while tired.
Richarson Valley

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Alex wrote:The funny thing is that I imagined Bino talking that to me, since he's in your avatar. Hm...... Rick was right, you ARE the craziest member. I have no idea how you came up with this story while tired.
Really? I probably only came up with something so ridiculous because I was tired! U:
Dunkie

Post by Dunkie »

...Dunkie, Dunkler, Dunk, or any variation of the above. I'm a dragon wolf fur, artist, wannabe musician, and sampler of strange goods.

I'm pretty sure I found housepets! during on of my weekly trawls through the tubes of the intarwebs for furry comics, and I have been consistently amazed by the comic. Hope to see more good stuff from it.
chicken sandwiches are the single greatest invention ever.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Ebly wrote:
Alex wrote:The funny thing is that I imagined Bino talking that to me, since he's in your avatar. Hm...... Rick was right, you ARE the craziest member. I have no idea how you came up with this story while tired.
Really? I probably only came up with something so ridiculous because I was tired! U:
So, let me get this straight: You were so tired that you rather came up with a big wall of text instead of replying with a simple one-liner >_>?

Welcome, Dunk. Enjoy your stay here :D.
Richarson Valley

Recardo

Post by Recardo »

No alex, Ebly probably would have typed like a 10 line reply if he was in his normal mood but since he was tired he wrote a 3,000 line reply instead, but thats just my guess
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

Hey guys, I have a question. Am I right, or Am I wrong?
Alex

Post by Alex »

You're wrong about not being right when you're clearly not wrong, that is, right.
Richarson Valley

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Alex wrote:
Ebly wrote:
So, let me get this straight: You were so tired that you rather came up with a big wall of text instead of replying with a simple one-liner >_>?

Welcome, Dunk. Enjoy your stay here :D.
Reccy-dyler is actually pretty close to right. If I were awake I would have just made a quick and simple reply and not been fun at all. I'm more weird when I'm tired.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Slippy wrote:Hey guys, I have a question. Am I right, or Am I wrong?
About what.
Anonymous_Pyro

Post by Anonymous_Pyro »

Ebly wrote:
About what.
About the meaning of life, which is 42
Gentlemen.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

i knew it! im always right!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

here's an example of 42's awesomeness!

POP QUIZ: How high is the sky!? True or False?

42!

CORRECT!

(and that is just a small expample of the awesomeness) Thankyou ladies and gentleman! and ebly
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Anonymous_Pyro wrote:
Ebly wrote:
About what.
About the meaning of life, which is 42
themeaningoflife has 16 letters. one plus six is seven. multiply the digits all together and you have 42. :|
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

You ALL got it wrong.