CT 32: CMJH

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Fine! Dissension- sama, I'm sorry I'm gonna laugh at you constantly.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
Dissension
Mr. Sunshine
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Dissension »

Why are you gonna constantly laugh at me?
rickgriffin wrote:Diss is literally the Devil

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

because you say you aren't Rick and he doesn't believe you.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Dissension wrote:Why are you gonna constantly laugh at me?
Cause people actually thought You were rick! That's ironically hilarious!... Oh right HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA!
(sorry)
Brent ninja'd me And was wrong!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
Dissension
Mr. Sunshine
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Dissension »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:because you say you aren't Rick and he doesn't believe you.
[ More Evidence! ]
TensaZangetsu wrote:Cause people actually thought You were rick!
I'm not sure whether I should be offended.
rickgriffin wrote:Diss is literally the Devil

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Dissension wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:because you say you aren't Rick and he doesn't believe you.
[ More Evidence! ]
TensaZangetsu wrote:Cause people actually thought You were rick!
I'm not sure whether I should be offended.
Maybe, maybe not. I dont really care.

"For the last time, I am not Rick Griffin. I swear."
Don't worry, I believe *giggle*. Honest!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
ManaWolf
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: The Bay State

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by ManaWolf »

I always used to think Dissension was a close relative of Rick. I was wrong of course but it's funny to think that sometimes.

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Dissension wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:because you say you aren't Rick and he doesn't believe you.
[ More Evidence! ]
that's testimonial and would prove inadmissible in court
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
Seth
Moshpit Addict
Posts: 5673
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Location: posted on the stoop

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Dissension wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:because you say you aren't Rick and he doesn't believe you.
[ More Evidence! ]
that's testimonial and would prove inadmissible in court
but
would be totally convincing in an informercial.......
and as far as honorifics go
I'm thinking MR.DR. Mod
I think in Non-sequiturs


"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"


Trash boiz

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Dissension wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:because you say you aren't Rick and he doesn't believe you.
[ More Evidence! ]
that's testimonial and would prove inadmissible in court
No more court talk!
Man, doesn't it get annoying when your younger brother Constantly tries to pick a fight with you? He's driving me up the wall, and through the window!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
Seth
Moshpit Addict
Posts: 5673
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Location: posted on the stoop

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Man, doesn't it get annoying when your younger brother Constantly tries to pick a fight with you? He's driving me up the wall, and through the window!
why not just drive him through a window??
that isnt legal but you could plead self defense, or temporary insanity........
or permanent insanity........
I think in Non-sequiturs


"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"


Trash boiz

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

IM NOT INSANE!
Image also, can someone separate these? They'd make good emotes. I don't have a laptop to do it with. I'm on my iPod right now.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

CaptainPea
Extremerator
Posts: 3958
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Location: a place of settlement, activity, or residence
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by CaptainPea »

Actually, the way it works is that everyone on the forums is a sockpuppet of Sleet because he was the only member and felt lonely so she registered a ton of fake names, but it's never enough and he keeps adding more each day to fill her desire to create a prosperous forum. Unfortunately, each name he adds makes it harder for her to keep up the facade to himself by posting messages under other people's names. She has a massive basement full of hundreds of computers, one for each forum member, and walks across all of them all day just to keep the forums active.
Image
Image Image

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

CaptainPea wrote:Actually, the way it works is that everyone on the forums is a sockpuppet of Sleet because he was the only member and felt lonely so she registered a ton of fake names, but it's never enough and he keeps adding more each day to fill her desire to create a prosperous forum. Unfortunately, each name he adds makes it harder for her to keep up the facade to himself by posting messages under other people's names. She has a massive basement full of hundreds of computers, one for each forum member, and walks across all of them all day just to keep the forums active.
What!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

some are humans and some are furries because he is conflicted with herself. those with multiple fursonas or shape-shifting powers are representative of this.

also, none of the fake members know they are actually Sleet. Those of us saying this are saying it jokingly, but it's actually true.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:some are humans and some are furries because he is conflicted with herself. those with multiple fursonas or shape-shifting powers are representative of this.
WHAT!?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
Dissension
Mr. Sunshine
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Dissension »

It's true.
rickgriffin wrote:Diss is literally the Devil

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

It's true.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back
Posts: 17218
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Sleet »

It's true.
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

User avatar
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine
Posts: 5865
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Mountainous places
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Blue Braixen »

It's true.
Image
Image

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

*Whine*
I'm so confused...
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by copper »

Dude, it's true. All mods are just Sleet....
Last edited by copper on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

copper wrote:Dude, it's true. All mods are just Sleet....
This includes you?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by copper »

*swishes furry fox tail playfully* What do you think?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

shadowhaz
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by shadowhaz »

youre going furry or someone put you up to it XD
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by copper »

I am Sleet Silly! Secrets out!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Image
Do you take me for a fool!?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

no we don't. *winks mechanical right eye*
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by copper »

*giggles* What, you thought reality exists here?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

shadowhaz
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by shadowhaz »

ok....who put you up to this? was it sleet? or diss? XD Im jokin but seriously what gives?
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Image
*Turns away*
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by copper »

I am sorry! I thought I already told you I was Sleet, Shadow!! *hugs*

Another one in the dark until now...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I told you I was Sleet, too. maybe you weren't listening.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
KalloonWhite
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 am
Location: west

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by KalloonWhite »

I'm just convinced that the mods are out to make craziness so regular that us normal otters look crazy by comparison.
marmalade & sugar song, peanuts & bitter step, It's sweet and bitter and leaves me feeling faint

shadowhaz
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by shadowhaz »

ok....Im convinced that the mods have gone crazy
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?

TensaZangetsu
Posts: 2484
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Meh
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by TensaZangetsu »

(Dont look! It'll make this more embarrassing!)
*stays turned around*
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

User avatar
yehoshua
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Canananada

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by yehoshua »

But apparently, we are all Sleet. He governs reality and bends it to her will.
Sent from my conifer.

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by copper »

Boy, it sure has been a while since I used this account in the chat thread. I wonder what I made his persona.... a human, but close to furry..... a little help? *thinks*
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
yehoshua
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Canananada

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by yehoshua »

You're a ferret or something...
Sent from my conifer.

User avatar
Irony
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: CT 32: CMJH

Post by Irony »

hi guys can i be sleet too

my first plan of action is to ban everyone

Locked