2021/01/18 - Party Building Exercise

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Amazee Dayzee

Re: 2021/01/18 - Party Building Exercise

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would figure that when Cerberus brought Tarot over to Kitsune so she could talk to him and demand to help that Cerberus would have been the one that pointed it out to him if Tarot didn't do it but it does look like at this point that he doesn't know.

Or he could just be playing dumb.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

dr_eirik wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:45 pmAs for the possibility of everyones favorite obnoxious red panda, I kinda suspect that he'll join the crew, do something to betray the group, then redeam himself at the last second.

Though that's the tropy way to do things, and Rick likes to upend expectations....
I don’t think Todd would betray them. With video games like DOOM having made a comeback in recent years, fighting demons is probably something Todd would see as cool and therefore never join up with the likes of Eudoant.

Also he could be enjoying himself in Heaven right now. Todd will have to wind up getting told he’s in Heaven by Tarot or Kitsune if he joins the team. I could see him wanting to be good or do something awesome so he can go back there whenever it’s his time to kick the bucket.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

If Todd reappears, I'd be surprised. :o But I often am. :shock:
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I honestly thought Todd would just a gag character meant as an excuse to introduce the ECP Gang, but I could be wrong.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:45 pm I honestly thought Todd would just a gag character meant as an excuse to introduce the ECP Gang, but I could be wrong.
Yeah, easily could be the case. Another great example of a chacter like that is Bronson. He's been seen once and yet a large number of fan (including me) still think he'll reappear.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Save the world all on her own,
Tarot's ambition's merely grown,
Peanut's ready to join the fight
But Grape knows that's not too bright.

The demons have an army? Great,
Now stay in heaven, calmly wait
For the fox to call in a backup crew
Of extra players, many too.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

To be fair, when you are battling against the demons who live in Hell and could easily overpower you there is NEVER a such thing as extra players.