2020/10/12 - Barging Into The Broom

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
VeryAngryDeer

Re: 2020/10/12 - Barging Into The Broom

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:56 am Yeah either way it wouldn't be gay since they are both opposite genders even though they are both in bodies that are different genders from what they were originally.
Different sex, not different gender.

Marion's still masculine, Lois is still feminine. Assuming their sexual orientations weren't changed and that they were both originally straight rather than bi... then Marion and Lois are each in bodies that the other wouldn't normally be attracted to.

Maybe they aren't physically attracted anymore, but their relationship is strong enough to override that.

Lots of if/but/maybe weasel words there, because we don't have a lot of information to go on.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

I love literally everything about this page. The chemistry between Lois and Marion, the expression on their faces as Sasha barges in, Sasha's protectiveness of her friends, the return of the broom, the chaos in the last panel... all of it is just... *chef's kiss*
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

VeryAngryDeer wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:20 pm
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:56 am Yeah either way it wouldn't be gay since they are both opposite genders even though they are both in bodies that are different genders from what they were originally.
Different sex, not different gender.

Marion's still masculine, Lois is still feminine. Assuming their sexual orientations weren't changed and that they were both originally straight rather than bi... then Marion and Lois are each in bodies that the other wouldn't normally be attracted to.

Maybe they aren't physically attracted anymore, but their relationship is strong enough to override that.

Lots of if/but/maybe weasel words there, because we don't have a lot of information to go on.
"Love is a many splendored thing" ol'50's love song. ;)
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Animals with clothes, what is this? :) And I see she ditched the collar, good for her! (She's a little overzealous though...)
--
Sasha, please calm down, it's fine,
Marion's life's not on the line,
He's just sharing a kiss with Lois,
But Sasha's too freaked to notice.

She's a predator, he's not prey,
At least, well, not for today,
But seeing as Sasha now wears the pants,
She'll have the guy when she has a chance.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:36 am I wonder what sort of species the demon is going to turn into though? Since people are saying that he sort of resembles a dinosaur I'm guessing maybe some sort of lizard since dinosaurs are "terrible lizards"?
My headcanon is he believes the coin is he ticket to becoming the pretty azure butterfly he always knew he was.
Dragon Furry wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:56 am The new tenant, if I can offer a guess. It could be a certain escape from Hell who made a deal with a badger.
Or a brand new super-duper, real trooper, brand new thing, never before seen, character! Hype!!!!!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

I am very hype :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I thought that the timing was too coincidental for it to be a brand new character but it looks like that is the direction we are going towards.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

D-Rock wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:18 am That is precisely what I said, yes.
See, someone pulls out a broom and, the next thing you know, we all just get "swept up" into things!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You also need to remember that I am someone who has to repeat things in her own way of speaking to get it through my head.