2020/10/09 - Warning Dog Marriage

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
ZAR22

Re: 2020/10/09 - Warning Dog Marriage

Post by ZAR22 »

D-Rock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:54 pm Okay, one, I’ve sometimes lain down like that, too. I sometimes find it comfortable.
I was saying as a general thing, as I know some may find it easy to lay there for quite a while, but unfortunately I and a alot of guess I know, can't do it for long on a non soft surface unlike most girls I know.
D-Rock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:54 pm Two, the curse was “human hands won’t touch it.” That’s it. Not “those who steal it will get cursed.”
I apologize, as I was thinking it was the normal curse of "whoever removes x-obejct gets cursed" generic curse.
D-Rock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:54 pm Three, just because Thomas and Steward remained the sex they started as, doesn’t mean that the coin isn’t working on a randomized effect still. They could have just as easily gotten “lucky” in that regard.
True.
D-Rock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:54 pm Four, you’re projecting bad intentions on Marion’s part. Animals showing themselves off is an everyday thing in this world. He could just be saying, “hey, this happened to me, too.”
Well I can't exactly "project" good intentions with that last statement of his. And I think you mean they normally go around naked, not exactly showing themselves off. To me there is a difference, with one just doing it without thought, and the other intentionally try to get attention in a certain area or aspect. Marion was the latter. But he said the whole "what if I was another minority..." when trying to get into (or back into the same) college, which is anything but a good choice. Sure it's not a evil or malicious one, but not a very "taking the high road/ground" approach and just doesn't sit well with me. Generally speaking for myself.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

With all that Marion has been through I can forgive him for not wanting to take the high road.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Marion, your life may have gotten a little weird,
But change isn't something to be feared,
Your life can't ever be quite the same,
But it's not the world that's to blame,
It's a badger pest.

How about (holy) matrimony?
Unlike King's, so not real phony,
Find the pics in your local publication,
People spread information,
That'll do the rest.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Obbl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:37 am
ZAR22 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:40 am
VeryAngryDeer wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 am
I noticed that too. Even though she's male, she's still posed as if she were female.
Oh good, I am not the only one here who recognized that, especially with the cliché "draw me like a french girl" pose in the first scene. ;) That must be a little(slightly) less easy to pull off with a less flexible boy body. :?
Have boys suddenly become less flexible? :P
Also I'm curious, do guys actually not ever lay like that? I've definitely lain like that several times. I don't see it as particularly feminine personally, but I may just not be as cued into those kinds of social markers :|
I used to lie on my left side while in bed so I could use my laptop easily. It did my hip in. Now, I have to either stay laying on my back or lie on my right side otherwise I can end up with a trapped nerve that turns my left leg into a pain generator that can barely support my weight.

... I'm 25.

Also, it's not just the lying on the side. It's the way her backside is thrust out backwards, as if trying to emphasise that and her chest. The bedroom eyes also help the effect.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now that you mention it, I do notice that her pose does make her look more feminine now that I really look at it...
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

VeryAngryDeer wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:56 am
Obbl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:37 amHave boys suddenly become less flexible? :P
Also I'm curious, do guys actually not ever lay like that? I've definitely lain like that several times. I don't see it as particularly feminine personally, but I may just not be as cued into those kinds of social markers :|
I used to lie on my left side while in bed so I could use my laptop easily. It did my hip in. Now, I have to either stay laying on my back or lie on my right side otherwise I can end up with a trapped nerve that turns my left leg into a pain generator that can barely support my weight.

... I'm 25.
I'm not really certain what this is meant to address. Are you simply weighing in as one single individual who happens to fulfill my question? If so, was it meant to imply a more general consesus among guys? Or are you attempting to make a larger point that guys don't/can't/shouldn't do this? Sorry, I'm just not certain how to read this.
Obbl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:37 amAlso, it's not just the lying on the side. It's the way her backside is thrust out backwards, as if trying to emphasise that and her chest. The bedroom eyes also help the effect.
I mean, can kinda see that? But when lying like that, it helps (at least for me) to stick out the chest to support my weight on the flatter part just behind the curve of the rib cage so as not to create a pressure point between the ribs and the surface. Overall, the position seems like the one you'd almost have to take to be well balanced (and give room between the legs for guys). I guess the more "manly" pose would be to use your top leg to balance in back (putting the foot on the ground with the knee up), but I don't tend to pick up on those things so much
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Obbl wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:57 pm
VeryAngryDeer wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:56 am
Obbl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:37 amHave boys suddenly become less flexible? :P

... I'm 25.
I'm not really certain what this is meant to address. Are you simply weighing in as one single individual who happens to fulfill my question? If so, was it meant to imply a more general consesus among guys? Or are you attempting to make a larger point that guys don't/can't/shouldn't do this? Sorry, I'm just not certain how to read this.
Me, as an individual, answering your question.

I'm not saying people shouldn't lay on their side. Everyone has different preferences and tolerances when it comes to lying down.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I was just going to say that I can't really see how a male sleeping on their side would be a problem. Occasionally my father does it but he always ends up shifting to his back during the night.
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:34 am I was just going to say that I can't really see how a male sleeping on their side would be a problem. Occasionally my father does it but he always ends up shifting to his back during the night.
I did my back in earlier today just from sitting on a chair wrong.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:34 am I was just going to say that I can't really see how a male sleeping on their side would be a problem. Occasionally my father does it but he always ends up shifting to his back during the night.
I sleep on my side most nights. This topic has mushroomed into one of our stranger and more exotic romps.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Now they want to tie the knot,
King and Bailey did it, it's worth a shot,
Yes, they're still people, true,
But who's going to recognize that? Who?

Marion says Lois, use your powers for good,
Just like you know a proper writer should,
Your lives've been turned upside down,
So get hitched, why not? and shock the town!
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!