2019/11/08 - Our Founder

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2019/11/08 - Our Founder

Post by D-Rock »

[2019/11/08 - Our Founder]
Title Text: let's just say it's not INconceivable

Sorry, Lana, but it seems that Lois is a bit smarter than the people Keened used to work with.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Champion Wallace

Re: 2019/11/08 - Our Founder

Post by Champion Wallace »

“Do you know of any reason you may have suddenly become a bobcat?” No! That’s why she got you on the phone.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I like to imagine that Lana didn't have that picture on her desk until Keene put it there this morning.
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

Keene’s Guide to Answer Everything
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Seems Keene is still influencing the ECP. Wonder if they go into full cover up mode or panic mode.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

MARION COOTIES! They're Real! :o

Henry Milton is turning in his grave right about now or at least slapping his face in Heaven. "Where did I go wrong with these kids?"

Okay before the flood gates open lets remember that this does NOT in fact prove that it is contagious or at least in the sense that Marion is some type of Patient Zero and prolonged exposure will transform everyone around him.

That picture though. OMG. Why Keene, why? :lol:
Last edited by fenrirblack on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

C’mon, Lana, up your game here
and tell her the unknown truth;
you don’t yet know what’s occurring
and if it’s tied to sins of youth.
Don’t run the work on HIS old lines,
you’re smarter than that by far;
he didn’t tell you all he knows
or help would now be in the car.
Secrets held and known unknowns
litter the way out with light lies.
Sometimes the honest way is needed
and, in this new case? That applies.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Well if it is like some kind of virusit would explain why she didn't turn immediately. Still, I find that a bit hard to believe.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

I just realized how much I need that picture on a tshirt or hoodie.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

You know, we don't actually know if it's not a virus... Also hope we know if Lois is male now or still female
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Well, she's not wrong, it is lawyer-speak for no... and she is cute as a cat...
--

Oh, come on Lana, you're the worst,
If trickery were a race you'd be first.
Lana wouldn't tell her the truth even if she could,
Heck, I don't even think that she would.

I like how Lois balances out squirrel boy,
But Lana acts like their lives' a toy,
Sorry, she says, yeah, that's not sincere,
And it's sure as heck what they want to hear.

I'm not being ominous, I'm helping! Keene said,
Now look what messes have followed in his stead.
You're in a pickle, ay, that's the rub,
You know, Lana, Lois wants you for grub.

Let me get back to you on that, yeah, right,
Our answers are still far out of sight,
Lana's a pest, there's no doubt about it,
So Lois, don't buy from the salesman two-bit.
Last edited by LunarFox on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Theories
Is Steward A Villain: YES.

Steward's Goal: Regaining his Old Life and/or Revenge

Did He Change Marion: No

Who Changed Marion and Lois: Magical Force or another new supernatural character that has not been introduced. OR MARION COOTIES!

The Marion & Lois Part
-Marion and Lois go to the Wolf house where the group decides what to do next. King recommends speaking to Kitsune who FINALLY explains what has been happening.
-Lois and Marion flee to the Milton Manor where they decide what to do next.
--The Miltons try to come up with a solution to prevent the media and masses from finding out about this to prevent any negative backlash.
--The Miltons curve the media by making sure that they are not to blame but bolster the ECP during this potential crisis by making them look like heroes by taking care of the therianthropes.

The Steward Part
-Steward steps out of the shadows and forces Keene to take him back as the media begins to blame him for both Lois and Marion's sudden and random transformations
-Steward plans on using this transformation outbreak to find a way to access a source of magic to change back to human
-Steward goes behind Keene's back and starts transforming humans into animals for the ECP to get back into Keene's good graces.
--Marion goes to talk Steward about how he was transformed. He sees this as an opportunity to use the coin to his advantage and take advantage of the situation.
--Steward finds an ally with a supernatural entity and together plot to take down the ECP and/or change back to human
Lockely

Post by Lockely »

I have a mighty need for that picture of Keene as a print.
A Curious Coin Conundrum, my little fanfic in the HP Universe.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

dr_eirik wrote:Seems Keene is still influencing the ECP. Wonder if they go into full cover up mode or panic mode.
If, and that's a big IF, Marion is contiguous I don't know how they could given they sent him into a school full of other kids who could have been exposed. When most of the school starts sprouting muzzles, tails, and whiskers it gets kind of hard to cover it up without resulting to craziness the level of the movie "Outbreak." The effects could be spectacular but I suspect a virus is not the case unless Housepets is really going off in a new direction...
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Well, some kind of delayed "pathogen" would make sense. We have not been told what Marion was doing or might have encountered in the days before his transformation. So if he was infected by a transformation virus of sorts, then Lois was the obvious next victim. So that does fit what little we know.

That still begs the question of where it started and such, but it works. This kind of feels like a hint, though.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

dr_eirik wrote:Well, some kind of delayed "pathogen" would make sense. We have not been told what Marion was doing or might have encountered in the days before his transformation. So if he was infected by a transformation virus of sorts, then Lois was the obvious next victim. So that does fit what little we know.

That still begs the question of where it started and such, but it works. This kind of feels like a hint, though.
A plague though? That seems over the top for Housepets. I can see the illusion of a plague as part of a devious scheme set in motion by a shadowing figure *cough Steward* but an literal outbreak of random transformations spreading throughout the town seems like a bad move especially one that is caused by interacting with the therianthropes. Technically Lana cannot confirm or deny that there it isn't contagious and we don't know what kind of tests Marion was subjected too during his "orientation." Once they get back to the Manor or literally anywhere that is not the Zoo then they can confirm what it is or at least rule out what it is not. At this point, random magic energy floating through the air like radio waves is looking more plausible. Not to mention what kind of disease causes people to loose their clothes?
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Mayor: "We must surround the entire city with barricades and enforce a curfew!"

Mayor's aide:"How do you know this will prevent more animal transformations?"

Mayor: "Transforwhat?"
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

fenrirblack wrote:
dr_eirik wrote:Well, some kind of delayed "pathogen" would make sense. We have not been told what Marion was doing or might have encountered in the days before his transformation. So if he was infected by a transformation virus of sorts, then Lois was the obvious next victim. So that does fit what little we know.

A plague though? That seems over the top for Housepets. I can see the illusion of a plague as part of a devious scheme set in motion by a shadowing figure *cough Steward* but an literal outbreak of random transformations spreading throughout the town seems like a bad move especially one that is caused by interacting with the therianthropes. Technically Lana cannot confirm or deny that there it isn't contagious and we don't know what kind of tests Marion was subjected too during his "orientation." Once they get back to the Manor or literally anywhere that is not the Zoo then they can confirm what it is or at least rule out what it is not. At this point, random magic energy floating through the air like radio waves is looking more plausible. Not to mention what kind of disease causes people to loose their clothes?
I should have been more clear. I dont mean a plague virus exactly, but something magical that Marion encountered, a being or object, that gave him a delayed curse somehow. If its transferable, Lois was the first human to actually touch Marion as a squirrel. In not impossible that shes the only one.

It's far fetched, but we can put it in the Indiana Jones warehouse with all the other theories.
leinglo

Post by leinglo »

Well, for them to draw any kind of conclusion about how this does or doesn't work, first they need to figure out what exactly is happening and what's causing it, and so far Marion and Louis are no closer to that now than they were at the start of things.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Saw that slogan on a bumper sticker once....
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Well, I did say that the characters in universe would have to at least consider the possibility of contagion, even if it was unlikely for narrative reasons. Seems I was right about that.

Do we call the CDC now?
Argent

Post by Argent »

Lockely wrote:I have a mighty need for that picture of Keene as a print.

Elwood: contiguous means "in one piece" and I should *hope* Marion is contiguous! :)
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Poor Lana is going to have a field day :(

She better get the interrogation tools out ~ THE ROLLING PIN
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

I love that motivational poster of Keene :lol:
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

dr_eirik wrote:I just realized how much I need that picture on a tshirt or hoodie.
Same here.
IceKitsune wrote:Well if it is like some kind of virusit would explain why she didn't turn immediately. Still, I find that a bit hard to believe.
Depends on what type of 'virus' we're talking about. If we're talking about a World War Z movie-style virus, then she would've turned 12 seconds after coming in contact with Marion. But since we're still in the dark zone as to who or what is behind this, anything's possible I guess.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

SeanWolf wrote:
dr_eirik wrote:I just realized how much I need that picture on a tshirt or hoodie.
Same here.
IceKitsune wrote:Well if it is like some kind of virusit would explain why she didn't turn immediately. Still, I find that a bit hard to believe.
Depends on what type of 'virus' we're talking about. If we're talking about a World War Z movie-style virus, then she would've turned 12 seconds after coming in contact with Marion. But since we're still in the dark zone as to who or what is behind this, anything's possible I guess.
… and, again, how is it transmitted and what accounts for species and gender selection in the transformation process. Except, apparently, it's not a process (a la Lampwick in Disney's Pinocchio). It's a POOF! (I know, I know, "POOF" is not a recognized biological term!)
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

After going back to the beginning of the story, I'm thinking, what if it has something to do with water and the effects are delayed? It's seems subtly hinted at in a couple strips.

http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/201 ... aking-news
http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/201 ... nch-break/

Marion was also probably still wet when he got into Lois's bag. So there's that.

The obvious problem with this though would be why isn't everyone else in Babylon Gardens turning into animals if water is involved?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The medium is the message. That begs another question - Marion gets metamorphosed asleep in bed. Lois gets changed after considerable time and then in the zoo after contacts with the police, with Poncho, and (at a distance) with Thomas.

… and, of course, there comes the question - does Lana know something or is she as confounded as the rest of the community? She does know Keene has some experience here - time to hit the batphone?
Robotech_Master

Post by Robotech_Master »

The grimace and narrowed eyes, while looking at that motivational portrait of Keene. I wonder if she's starting to be suspicious he might have had something to do with it after all, over and above applying his advice to the situation.

It'll be a long wait for Monday. :P
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Sir Chestnut wrote:After going back to the beginning of the story, I'm thinking, what if it has something to do with water and the effects are delayed? It's seems subtly hinted at in a couple strips.

http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/201 ... aking-news
http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/201 ... nch-break/

Marion was also probably still wet when he got into Lois's bag. So there's that.

The obvious problem with this though would be why isn't everyone else in Babylon Gardens turning into animals if water is involved?
I think that one's a stretch. The breaking news is more a parody of the way the media has treated the increasing number of times we're detecting unacceptable lead poisoning in water supplies in the US. The other seems like a throwaway gag. These clues remind me of people who were sure that The Riddler was going to turn out to be the bad guy of the third Nolan Batman movie because the accountant's name was Mr. Reece (which sounded like mysteries if you had water in your ears).
Robotech_Master wrote:The grimace and narrowed eyes, while looking at that motivational portrait of Keene. I wonder if she's starting to be suspicious he might have had something to do with it after all, over and above applying his advice to the situation.

It'll be a long wait for Monday. :P
The tension of this arc is starting to get a bit exhausting, if you ask me. It'll be fine once it's all done and we can reread it in the archives, but in the moment, going at a rate of three pages a week, boy does it get hard not to get burned out on it. If there isn't some sort of significant and definite revelation to ease it off a bit coming soon . . . I'm gonna keep reading until there is, because what else is there to do?
Padgriffin

Post by Padgriffin »

Nobody wrote: The tension of this arc is starting to get a bit exhausting, if you ask me. It'll be fine once it's all done and we can reread it in the archives, but in the moment, going at a rate of three pages a week, boy does it get hard not to get burned out on it. If there isn't some sort of significant and definite revelation to ease it off a bit coming soon . . . I'm gonna keep reading until there is, because what else is there to do?
Hey, atleast it ain't Temple Crashers 2, which ran from May 1 2017 to June 1 2018. Atleast we get to see the sky. But I agree, it's much better when you just go back into the archives and binge it. Think of it as a slow-motion soap opera. Once you get invested enough, you'll start hating the weekends.
What do you mean Griffins aren’t cute?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Since its going to be a couple days for the next page and I have been itching to write something, I thought I'd riff on a couple things that have popped up. Not much point here. But is there ever?

<Lois, Poncho and Marion are still next to the camel enclosure Lois still holding the phone.>
Lois: Yes. No, I'll take care of it later. OK, we'll be waiting. But I expect answers! <Hangs up the phone and hands it back to Poncho> Lana is sending the limo to pick all three of us up.
Poncho: Me? What does she want me for?
Lois: I guess because you were standing here when I transformed. Did you see anything at all?
Poncho: No! I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at the camel and squirr... Wait, get behind me.
<Poncho throws up his hands> Whoa! Kyle! Stand down! Things are under control>
<From around a corner, a human in a security uniform and carrying a tranquilizer gun peers out.>
Kyle: Poncho! What is going on? Who is that bobcat? All the zoo's are accounted for.
Poncho: She's... an old friend from back home. Heard I was in the zoo and wanted to see if it was a place for her to apply. <Smiles> She's not that familiar with civilization.
Lois: <Catching on> Yeah, did I do something wrong? I just entered over the fence over there. <Points vaguely off in the distance>
Kyle: <Somewhat relived, but alert> You created a bit of a stir. Poncho, if she wants to apply, take her to the office. She can't be out of an enclosure like that. Bad enough management gives you free reign around here.
Poncho: <Narrows his eyes slightly, but thinks better of it> Fine, I'll escort her out into the woods so we can catch up. <He gently takes her by the arm and starts walking to the exit.> <Whispers> Where's the squirrel?
Lois: <Barely points her muzzle up toward a tree, where Marion is keeping pace with them and jumping from branch to branch.> He's up there.
<The three make it to the exit and find a discrete place to wait. It's not long before a large, black limo pulls into the lot and glides to a stop next to them. Poncho opens the door> Watch your tail.
Lois: Huh? Ow! I... sat on it wrong.
Marion: You'll get used to it.
Lois: <Glares at him for a moment, then softens> I hope not.
<The three ride in silence for a few minutes. Poncho, sitting across from them in the rear facing seat, starts to look concerned.>
Poncho: Is something wrong?
Lois: <Starts to answer, but then realizes that he's talking to Marion. Marion is looking distressed.> What's wrong? <She reaches a paw out, but Marion involuntarily cringes away, then starts to hyperventilate.>
Poncho: Leon! Stop the car! Open the windows!
<They pull to a stop and air out the car. Slowly, Marion starts to calm down.>
Marion: Wh.. what happened? I started to panic all of a sudden.
Poncho: You might be a bit more squirrel-brained than you thought. I think the smell of two predators in such a small space got to you.
Marion: Great. Just great...
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Padgriffin wrote:
Nobody wrote: The tension of this arc is starting to get a bit exhausting, if you ask me. It'll be fine once it's all done and we can reread it in the archives, but in the moment, going at a rate of three pages a week, boy does it get hard not to get burned out on it. If there isn't some sort of significant and definite revelation to ease it off a bit coming soon . . . I'm gonna keep reading until there is, because what else is there to do?
Hey, at least it ain't Temple Crashers 2, which ran from May 1 2017 to June 1 2018. At least we get to see the sky. But I agree, it's much better when you just go back into the archives and binge it. Think of it as a slow-motion soap opera. Once you get invested enough, you'll start hating the weekends.
The thing is, I think there's ways to mitigate that. Like, the end of . . . was it part three? Where Lois finally believes Marion and it ended on King getting a call. See, that was a good tension break. Something significant to the story happened and it eased tension. But at the same time, we're only just into the second chapter past that tension easing point. And this is part 5, so the number of chapters that end on tension building cliff-hangers now outweighs the tension easing conclusions. Plus, the breaks between chapters force us to hold the tension of the cliffhangers for several days more than even just a weekend. Exact tolerance for this varies from person to person, but it is possible to hold tension too long.
But where it gets complicated is the webcomic format. Where we get one page every couple of days, there's always that delay, forcing you to speed up the pace of the story to keep audience investment in a way that wouldn't work properly in any other format of storytelling. For me, where I'm a stickler for pacing, my tolerance is rather lower than most people, but I'm relatively new to webcomics compared to books, TV, and movies, so I'm not entirely clear on how to analyze it. It frustrates me because I feel like it could be better, but I am not sure how, so I can't even give proper criticism - in the academic sense of it being a proper analysis for discussion, not the "Oh, I hate this, it should be different" sense.

But it works FINE when you read it in the archives because you get it all at once. And, this is the part that's most difficult about it, what works for the pacing of a webcomic doesn't translate to print media. I've got print copies of webcomics that felt like they were really well-paced as I was reading them online, but as soon as I had the print version in my hand, the pacing was super weird. The format of the media dictates how you have to tell the story. Of course, no story is ever perfect (except maybe Miyazaki's Castle in the Sky), but as long as I can put my finger on what it is that's not working for me, it's easy to let go of little things and just enjoy it. But because I don't have that much in the way of experience with webcomics that worked - aside from slice-of-life genre (the perfect genre for webcomics) and comics where every page is just a new joke - I don't know how to analyze the pacing. All I know is I feel like something could be done better. Not being able to say what it is that could be done to improve it adds a bit of personal frustration to the already amped-to-11 tension the story has built. I wouldn't presume to try and tell the author what to do, because a) the audience does not have that right (looking at you Mass Effect fans); b) my advice wouldn't make it any better any way because of my lack of experience with the format; and c) once it's complete, I'm probably going to enjoy it a whole lot more on rereads.

Oops. My lit studies degree is showing again . . .

Besides, Rick's doing plenty right, because this arc more than any other has compelled me to actually talk about it, not just drop in to make smart aleck comments. That's a clear sign of engagement, that is. I wouldn't be be writing entire paragraphs of forum comments if I wasn't into it.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I like that dialogue dr _ eirik, and I could totally see Rick doing something like that. I actually kinda want Poncho to become an ally to Marion and Lois. If the Miltons are behind this in any way he could be their inside man, er, wolf.

Good job, on figuring out the legalese there, Lois. I hope that Lana isn't going to take up any of Keene's bad habits.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

I want to take a moment to deep dive into the “mysterious force” theory for a moment. The biggest problem with this idea is that there was never any indication that mana was unleashed from the temple. There wasn’t some geyser erupting from the top and according to several sources all the magic was drained. That being said, magic could have been unleashed during Res’s battle with the forgotten. Could magic particles be floating around the town like a virus being breathed in by the masses? If we’re missing something obvious then how about this, where did Tarot send that mana that she managed to suck away before Res jumped into the pool? Another thing to note is what if there is magic leaking from the temple ruins? The entire place was built with heavenly magic which means that magic would be in and on every surface like a layer of dust. If the temple collapsed then that “dust” could sweep through the cracks. This leads to my other point, something I’ve mentioned before, what if Marion is not the first? The temple collapsed a year ago and if magic had been slowly seeping out then odds are someone would have been affected long before Marion. Maybe that someone gained the power to transform others. Like a human went to the temple remains and was cursed by the lingering energies but gained the power to curse others from zapping them from afar. Or touches them and like a slow virus it takes a little while to take effect. Just a zany theory.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

fenrirblack wrote:I want to take a moment to deep dive into the “mysterious force” theory for a moment. The biggest problem with this idea is that there was never any indication that mana was unleashed from the temple. There wasn’t some geyser erupting from the top and according to several sources all the magic was drained. That being said, magic could have been unleashed during Res’s battle with the forgotten. Could magic particles be floating around the town like a virus being breathed in by the masses? If we’re missing something obvious then how about this, where did Tarot send that mana that she managed to suck away before Res jumped into the pool? Another thing to note is what if there is magic leaking from the temple ruins? The entire place was built with heavenly magic which means that magic would be in and on every surface like a layer of dust. If the temple collapsed then that “dust” could sweep through the cracks. This leads to my other point, something I’ve mentioned before, what if Marion is not the first? The temple collapsed a year ago and if magic had been slowly seeping out then odds are someone would have been affected long before Marion. Maybe that someone gained the power to transform others. Like a human went to the temple remains and was cursed by the lingering energies but gained the power to curse others from zapping them from afar. Or touches them and like a slow virus it takes a little while to take effect. Just a zany theory.
If you want wacky mysterious force theories, I proposed one early on where this is all fallout from Pete promising Mr. Milton human-animal equality. As a deity, his promises are biding and so now the universe has to make it so and it's doing all this to try and make that happen.

Don't really believe that's what's going on. I still stand by everything I've said before about where I think the narrative has to go from here, as quite a bit more has happened since I said that. Then again, mysterious powers work in mysterious ways, so that could still totally be going on in some cosmically indirect way.
Shrug.

Or maybe the philosopher, Didactylos, had the right idea: "Things just happen, what the heck."
trekkie wrote:I like that dialogue dr _ eirik, and I could totally see Rick doing something like that. I actually kinda want Poncho to become an ally to Marion and Lois. If the Miltons are behind this in any way he could be their inside man, er, wolf.

Good job, on figuring out the legalese there, Lois. I hope that Lana isn't going to take up any of Keene's bad habits.
I'm starting to think Robotech Master, who suggested the last panel implies Lana suspects Keene, might be right. He's done and said some things that are pretty suspicious. I don't think Keene is behind this (as I have said at great and needless length while overdosed on methylphenidate), but I could totally see how people suspecting him and that having backlash against him within the narrative would totally fit in with the theme of not getting what you want. Keene wants to use Marion for his own purposes - even if he doesn't want to transform the world (again, I don't think he does), he at the very least wants to use the possibility of transformation to spur people into supporting human-animal equality. But that's not treating Marion as a person, but as a thing to be used, which is not a good thing. He wants human-animal equality, which the narrative frames as good, but he wants it so much he's willing to essentially ignore people's rights to get it. That's going to come back to bite him, I think.
Last edited by Nobody on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bill in OK

Post by Bill in OK »

Contagious? Hmmmm. Shades of Endtown.
King looks an awful lot like my own Corgi. That's one reason why he's my favorite, but I also like his attitude.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Bill in OK wrote:Contagious? Hmmmm. Shades of Endtown.
Possibly, but in Endtown they discovered that the mutagenic plague was not caused by a virus. An interdenominational ship told them that a couple years ago. Exactly what is happening is not known.

Of course in Endtown, he's strung that mystery out from the beginning of the comic, which started at the beginning of 2009.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I get the feeling that Lana is incredibly annoyed with Keene and will persistently demand answers from Keene. LOL
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Oh, so by saying that, Lois hasn't seen and felt anything right before and during the transforming... :? It happened suddenly. She can't know a reason of why she got transformed, of course... :roll: Contagious? It couldn't be either... Lana can't reply that, as seems, and yes, it sounds like a "no". :P Eheh, cool motivational message by Keene, we should follow it. :D