2019/11/04 - Repetition

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2019/11/04 - Repetition

Post by D-Rock »

[2019/11/04 - Repetition]
Title Text: ♪and they called it puppy love♪

It's like they were made for each other.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
dr_eirik

Re: 2019/11/04 - Repetition

Post by dr_eirik »

So she is mostly holding it together, but not perfectly. She is definitely shorter now since she was about a head taller than Poncho before.

I can see Marion throwing that question back at her (especially because she didnt believe him) but his timing was poor
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Marion levels of SASS! That last panel is so perfect. You know Marion is calm enough now that he can make jokes. At least he did manage to ask if she was okay before putting his life in jeopardy.

I do love how self aware she is. She knows she has to be an adult while still a teenager. She's reacting like we all expected. Calm and collected but only barely holding it together as she slowly processes the fact her life is over. But she has to be the mature one because it is the only way things will ever get done. Very Hermione.

Poor Poncho. I can't tell what's going through his mind but he is definitely not comfortable about all this.
Last edited by fenrirblack on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

See Marion? You don't have to lose your cool when you're no longer a human. #BeLikeLouis
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

She’s still in control
but how much remains to be seen;
judging by the ‘grin’
there’s a chance she could be mean.
Marion turns the table
and shows her what he went through;
he doesn’t know that
around here, you can ‘be eaten by a Grue’.
Poncho’s on his way,
calling Lana, really ruining her day;
when he gets through
I wonder what he’s going to say?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

dr_eirik wrote:So she is mostly holding it together, but not perfectly. She is definitely shorter now since she was about a head taller than Poncho before.

I can see Marion throwing that question back at her (especially because she didnt believe him) but his timing was poor
Well, having to be a support for someone going through a crisis, going through your own, not having many more answers than when you started, AND being someone so young, "being the adult" will take a big toll.

And yeah, I felt for Marion this entire way through, but that was a bit of a jerk move on his part. Funny, but jerk move.
Robotech_Master

Post by Robotech_Master »

This is a most excellent strip. I continue to love the things Rick does with characters' body language. In the first panel, Lois taking charge, looking squarely at Poncho while pointing at him for emphasis. Poncho's ears still drooping. In the second panel, Lois going to a semi-fetal position as she tries to cope, with Marion looking on, concerned. In the third panel, she stares into the distance in thought. Then in the fourth panel, Marion is clearly making the most out of the role reversal while Lois's ears are back in annoyance and now she's pointing at him.

And Marion is entitled to a little smugness there, given what Lois put him through when he dredged up the most embarrassing story he could think of and Lois's response was "...Marion told you about that?" It took him breaking down in tears for Lois to realize it really was him…probably because she knew him well enough to recognize that behavior. Which makes this strip a very clever and amusing bookend—Lois's "I swear I will eat you" matching to Marion's "I swear I will bite your earlobes."

(Marion later actually did bite Thomas's earlobes. I wonder who Lois will end up eating?)

And I really do like Lois—her self-analytical determination to "be the adult in the room" even with what she's going through right now definitely matches up with how much more grounded she's been than Marion so far—even as it is still a lot for her to deal with.

Threats of vore aside, I do think that Marion had the right idea when it came to annoying her. Being annoyed or angry could snap her out of moping, after all.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Cruel, Marion, and not cool at all... I can appreciate wanting to pay it back, but not the time, mammal.
--
Payback, squirrely style,
Marion's got Lois to rile,
They really now look like a guy,
So she has to adapt on the fly.
Marion, I understand your snipe,
But listen, I only have one gripe,
Your timing was awful, young little squirrel.
Now it's your job to help the poor girl.
Lois seems to finally be sharing some of the pain you're in,
Think wisely, and a smart plan could begin.
I still really want to know where this plan will lead,
I think I have an idea, on Keene they've drawn a bead.
Whether the's really behind it remains to be discovered,
All we can say for sure is that the truth will be uncovered.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Robotech_Master wrote: Threats of vore aside, I do think that Marion had the right idea when it came to annoying her. Being annoyed or angry could snap her out of moping, after all.
It worked with his mom. :lol:

Perhaps his sass is a good thing.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bet Poncho gets a recording ........
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

If this story moves into the direction of Keene actually has "real answers' then the prospect that the changes are being caused by a "mysterious force" is more plausible than any other explanation. As the only character who has studied the mana and the temple effects he would have that knowledge if there were complications when it collapsed. Of course there are many many many flaws the "mysterious force" option that even sorted would lead to a weak explanation but still we might be looking at that.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

fenrirblack wrote: I do love how self aware she is. She knows she has to be an adult while still a teenager. She's reacting like we all expected. Calm and collected but only barely holding it together as she slowly processes the fact her life is over. But she has to be the mature one because it is the only way things will ever get done. Very Hermione.
Not over per say but that's one big setback. She and Marion could get through this.
fenrirblack wrote:Poor Poncho. I can't tell what's going through his mind but he is definitely not comfortable about all this.
He just watched the only human who ever showed him pet-like affection and respect morphed into a lynx while he could do nothing. I don't want to meet the wolf who looks good after that.
Robotech_Master

I'm guessing we get a scene change before too long—doing anything with a zoo security mistaken identity case would just delay the story moving forward, and the whole "I swear I will eat you" bit could be a great line on which to end a scene. I think before too long we'll see them all back at the ECP with Keene, King, and any other relevant folks there to hash the matter out now that it looks like things are starting to get serious.

I wonder if anyone will have the idea to start keeping tabs on anyone Marion's been in contact with, just in case it turns out he was contagious? I wonder if anyone else will change? Anyone who's been drawn as human so far very well might…

I do think this—when there's a better explanation for exactly what's causing all this, I'll bet there will be huge amounts of "I was a teenage ex-human" type fanfic posted based on it. I've seen it happen in other Internet fiction settings a number of times; the ability to transform a stand-in for yourself into one of the kind of critter the story is about is a great source of writing inspiration. :)
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Regarding Kitsune real quick, I don't see why King hasn't asked him what is going on yet. I mean i know he is reluctant to speak to Kitsune or become involved with the supernatural but at the same time a teenager was turned into a squirrel. As someone who has dealt with that himself, he should put his ego and pride aside and ask the literally one being who would have an answer to why this happened. The fact that Lois is now a lynx is more King's fault and anything that happens from now until they get "real answers" is also King's fault (they were at the zoo seeking answers that King could have provided. Depending on how these changes occur then if Lois was at school instead then she could have been spared). And don't give me the excuse of "he hasn't thought about it" because that is the worse excuse for writing and in real life.

Theories
Is Steward A Villain: YES.

Steward's Goal: Regaining his Old Life and/or Revenge

Did He Change Marion: No

Who Changed Marion and Lois: Magical Force or another new supernatural character that has not been introduced.

The Marion & Lois Part
-Marion and Lois go to the Wolf house where the group decides what to do next. King recommends speaking to Kitsune who FINALLY explains what has been happening.
-Lois and Marion flee to the Milton Manor where they decide what to do next.
--The Miltons try to come up with a solution to prevent the media and masses from finding out about this to prevent any negative backlash.
--The Miltons curve the media by making sure that they are not to blame but bolster the ECP during this potential crisis by making them look like heroes by taking care of the therianthropes.

The Steward Part
-Steward steps out of the shadows and forces Keene to take him back as the media begins to blame him for both Lois and Marion's sudden and random transformations
-Steward plans on using this transformation outbreak to find a way to access a source of magic to change back to human
-Steward goes behind Keene's back and starts transforming humans into animals for the ECP to get back into Keene's good graces.
--Marion goes to talk Steward about how he was transformed. He sees this as an opportunity to use the coin to his advantage and take advantage of the situation.
--Steward finds an ally with a supernatural entity and together plot to take down the ECP and/or change back to human
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

The human part of Lois would be disgusted by the prospect of actually eating squirrel, but King enjoyed dog food more as a dog, so Marion might not be completely in the clear, especially if Lois gets a taste...
dr_eirik wrote:So she is mostly holding it together, but not perfectly. She is definitely shorter now since she was about a head taller than Poncho before.

If Marion waited any longer the joke wouldn't work, though. Also, as pointed out elsewhere in this thread, Marion did the right thing and asked if she was alright first.
Robotech_Master wrote:I wonder if anyone will have the idea to start keeping tabs on anyone Marion's been in contact with, just in case it turns out he was contagious? I wonder if anyone else will change? Anyone who's been drawn as human so far very well might…
Lana knew they weren't at school implying the ECP is probably already keeping tabs on him.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

"Repetition"
Today's title is rather meta don't you think?
Robotech_Master wrote:And Marion is entitled to a little smugness there, given what Lois put him through when he dredged up the most embarrassing story he could think of and Lois's response was "...Marion told you about that?" It took him breaking down in tears for Lois to realize it really was him…probably because she knew him well enough to recognize that behavior. Which makes this strip a very clever and amusing bookend—Lois's "I swear I will eat you" matching to Marion's "I swear I will bite your earlobes."
I don't think Lois ever saw Marion have a total meltdown before, maybe she just decided that that kind of waterworks are not the kind can easily feign.
I do thank you for catching that call-back to the earlobe threat. I had totally missed it!
Robotech_Master wrote:(Marion later actually did bite Thomas's earlobes. I wonder who Lois will end up eating?).
Oh, dear....
fenrirblack wrote:
Steward's Goal: Regaining his Old Life and/or Revenge

Did He Change Marion: No
Maybe he DID change them both.
He might have found a way to cast that coin curse from afar.
Maybe he is using magical poison darts or something.
You know, the ones that you sneakily shoot using ones those....uh.... those wooden flute-like thingies that you use to shoot poison darts.

And to answer your question in advance, they are magical darts and dissapear on impact. That's why they left no clues.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Dragon Furry

Post by Dragon Furry »

fenrirblack wrote: Who Changed Marion and Lois: Magical Force or another new supernatural character that has not been introduced.
--Steward finds an ally with a supernatural entity and together plot to take down the ECP and/or change back to human
The little Demon thing that escaped from Hell with them back in that story. Could that one be part of all of this you think?
Jixstun

Post by Jixstun »

I still think Steward is responsible. I was expecting the gleam of those glasses to appear from the moment Marion transformed, & then it did when Marion ended up in Jessica's house.

His goal? He wanted Marion in the ECP. How does that benefit him? Not sure, other than promoting the acceptance of Ferals in Civilisation, something he could benefit from eventually.

How is he transforming others? again unclear, but I think we may have gotten the faintest glimmer of a hint in the panel where Lois' transformation was revealed. Theres a distant outline of a Bird above them. Could be a random background detail... or that Bird could have been carrying a coin back to the forest, having successfully hit the target they'd been assigned...
Mr. Whisper

Post by Mr. Whisper »

I think there is a big possibility that the wolves' ECP tags are actually coins from the temple. They keep them around their necks so humans touching them and transforming would be rare and inconsistent enough that no one would put two and two together. The last thing Lois was doing before she changed was giving Poncho chin scratches, which would be a very easy way to touch his tag.
Fish Preferred

Post by Fish Preferred »

Don't do it, Lois! You don't know where he's been.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Fish Preferred wrote:Don't do it, Lois! You don't know where he's been.
... yes, she does.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

I still suspect Chekhov's Magpie - Trinket.
Mr. Whisper wrote:I think there is a big possibility that the wolves' ECP tags are actually coins from the temple.
That would mean Keene wanted to turn humans into animals before he changed his mind on that being a bad thing that would distract from the ECP.
Last edited by Argent on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Frank

Post by Frank »

only been feline for a few minutes and already bearing your claws, Lois?
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
Mr. Whisper

Post by Mr. Whisper »

Argent wrote:That would mean Keene wanted to turn humans into animals before he changed his mind on that being a bad thing that would distract from the ECP.
Keene's recent behavior doesn't exactly make me feel inclined to rule it out.
Soerix

Post by Soerix »

"Then let's first address that: tell me something only Lois would know"

Sweet payback from Marion! :mrgreen: Lois deserves that one.
Last edited by Soerix on Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Color me surprise that Lois is staying more calm and rational over this whole situation. Though, now I'm curious as to how the ECP will react and IF they'll get the answers they want.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Aw, they were made for each other. Marion’s sass got Lois out of her funk. I don’t believe she is serious about eating him, now if Bronson had said something smart-alecky...
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
tychoaussie

Post by tychoaussie »

It is just me, or does Lois look buffed up, with some muscle underneath all that Lynx fur?
Fun-loving by birth, Honorable through upbringing, Brave by necessity.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Okay, I was totally wrong. NOW would be the worst possible time for zoo security to show up.

Don't feel too bad about being the adult, Lois. Somebody has to, so it might as well be the one who's capable of it.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

Mr. Whisper wrote:I think there is a big possibility that the wolves' ECP tags are actually coins from the temple. They keep them around their necks so humans touching them and transforming would be rare and inconsistent enough that no one would put two and two together. The last thing Lois was doing before she changed was giving Poncho chin scratches, which would be a very easy way to touch his tag.
Keene knew the coins were cursed. But I don't think he knew the nature of the curse and that it was specific to humans until Thomas transformed so I'm not sure if he would have used the coins. Although, if he placed Karishad in charge of that department I see it as a possibility.

Robotech_Master wrote: And I really do like Lois—her self-analytical determination to "be the adult in the room" even with what she's going through right now definitely matches up with how much more grounded she's been than Marion so far—even as it is still a lot for her to deal with.
Her situation is a bit better than Marion had at first. She has a bit less uncertainty than Marion had going in, as well as a frame of reference to work with on her side as well. Marion didn't know it was possible for humans to become animals and had no knowledge of it happening to anyone else until he met King, while at this point for Lois she had already met 3 former humans. She also doesn't have the issue of being alone and of no one believing her as she has Poncho and Marion with her. Although her life is ruined she also already knows of some form of backup support like the Wolves and ECP to work with as well.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Sir Chestnut wrote:
Mr. Whisper wrote:I think there is a big possibility that the wolves' ECP tags are actually coins from the temple. They keep them around their necks so humans touching them and transforming would be rare and inconsistent enough that no one would put two and two together. The last thing Lois was doing before she changed was giving Poncho chin scratches, which would be a very easy way to touch his tag.
Keene knew the coins were cursed. But I don't think he knew the nature of the curse and that it was specific to humans until Thomas transformed so I'm not sure if he would have used the coins. Although, if he placed Karishad in charge of that department I see it as a possibility. .
You just made me think that Karishad is behind these two transformations.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Robotech_Master

fenrirblack wrote:Regarding Kitsune real quick, I don't see why King hasn't asked him what is going on yet. I mean i know he is reluctant to speak to Kitsune or become involved with the supernatural but at the same time a teenager was turned into a squirrel. As someone who has dealt with that himself, he should put his ego and pride aside and ask the literally one being who would have an answer to why this happened. The fact that Lois is now a lynx is more King's fault and anything that happens from now until they get "real answers" is also King's fault (they were at the zoo seeking answers that King could have provided. Depending on how these changes occur then if Lois was at school instead then she could have been spared). And don't give me the excuse of "he hasn't thought about it" because that is the worse excuse for writing and in real life.
I think King feels that you shouldn't immediately go asking gods for help every time you have a problem. (In the literal sense, anyway, rather than praying about it to ones you know aren't inclined to show up in person.) For one thing, after all the stuff he's been through at their hands, he knows they aren't inclined to be that much help anyway unless they feel like it. Even though Kitsune seems to care more about the "little people" than most of the others, even he isn't necessarily completely reliable, and King doesn't like putting himself at the mercy of deus ex machina. And with just the one transformation, he could tell himself that maybe it was just a fluke…and there was no reason to go bothering the higher powers before they had more of an idea about what was going on.

But I suspect Lois's "we want real answers this time" is going to lead to the matter being explored in a lot more detail, and perhaps to King finally swallowing his pride and once more opening the cabinet where he shoved that statue…especially if Marion remembers what those two kits said, and someone puts them together with the ones Kitsune mentioned he was helping raise.

Then there's the little matter of, would Kitsune change the two of them back if asked? He's the one behind the treasure's curse that changed Thomas, after all, so if it's the same curse affecting them he should be able to undo it. And it would be kind of anticlimactic for him to say, "Sorry 'bout that, kiddos, let me just fix everything for you." But I suspect there will be a reason he couldn't or wouldn't do that.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Hey, you know what's really, REALLY the most shocking part of all this? How much beefier than usual Lois loo-
tychoaussie wrote:It is just me, or does Lois look buffed up, with some muscle underneath all that Lynx fur?
Aaaaargh! Beaten to it!

Dragon Furry wrote:
fenrirblack wrote: Who Changed Marion and Lois: Magical Force or another new supernatural character that has not been introduced.
The little Demon thing that escaped from Hell with them back in that story. Could that one be part of all of this you think?
Yes, that one has been on our prime suspects list for months.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

I have a feeling that when Kitsune shows up there's going to be a quest of some sort involved, maybe not Temple Crashers 3, but something.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Robotech_Master wrote:
But I suspect Lois's "we want real answers this time" is going to lead to the matter being explored in a lot more detail, and perhaps to King finally swallowing his pride and once more opening the cabinet where he shoved that statue…especially if Marion remembers what those two kits said, and someone puts them together with the ones Kitsune mentioned he was helping raise.
I think Kitsune is at least going to come up, but I do think that we will finally see Tarot and Sabrina show up. They are the resident magic(k) experts who aren't gods and would certainly be interested. For that matter, there are likely bits that they can explain or understand better than King or Keene. And they should have been aware of whats going on since just about that first morning after Marion was discovered. I have a hard time believing that Fido didn't tell Sabrina.
Then there's the little matter of, would Kitsune change the two of them back if asked? He's the one behind the treasure's curse that changed Thomas, after all, so if it's the same curse affecting them he should be able to undo it. And it would be kind of anticlimactic for him to say, "Sorry 'bout that, kiddos, let me just fix everything for you." But I suspect there will be a reason he couldn't or wouldn't do that.
The one behind the treasure curse was Pete, not Kitsune.

Kitsune could be handled a couple different ways. One is that he simply doesn't show. The characters have no way to compel him to appear, so he may simply stay away. He could show, legitimately want to help, and can't because of some arcane rules (like not being able to undo a different Celestials curse or something).

I think much more likely is that he'll provide a slight push in the right direction. I think the best example of his way of helping is when Res approached him in the Temple. He heavily implied that if Res didn't do *something* then it was all going to fall apart. He didn't push him, didn't tell him what to do. I think that's far more likely for Kitsune. I suspect he may provide a limited amount of exposition, and possibly a direction, then let them at it.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have to say that I am really feeling Marion's sass in the last panel. Yass queen!
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
... yes, she does.
If Marion hadn’t told her about the toilet incident the than now would be a good time to do that.
Robotech_Master wrote:
fenrirblack wrote:Regarding Kitsune real quick, I don't see why King hasn't asked him what is going on yet. I mean i know he is reluctant to speak to Kitsune or become involved with the supernatural but at the same time a teenager was turned into a squirrel. As someone who has dealt with that himself, he should put his ego and pride aside and ask the literally one being who would have an answer to why this happened. The fact that Lois is now a lynx is more King's fault and anything that happens from now until they get "real answers" is also King's fault (they were at the zoo seeking answers that King could have provided. Depending on how these changes occur then if Lois was at school instead then she could have been spared). And don't give me the excuse of "he hasn't thought about it" because that is the worse excuse for writing and in real life.
I think King feels that you shouldn't immediately go asking gods for help every time you have a problem. (In the literal sense, anyway, rather than praying about it to ones you know aren't inclined to show up in person.) For one thing, after all the stuff he's been through at their hands, he knows they aren't inclined to be that much help anyway unless they feel like it. Even though Kitsune seems to care more about the "little people" than most of the others, even he isn't necessarily completely reliable, and King doesn't like putting himself at the mercy of deus ex machina. And with just the one transformation, he could tell himself that maybe it was just a fluke…and there was no reason to go bothering the higher powers before they had more of an idea about what was going on.

Kitsune is unique. I'm under the assumption while he wouldn't do anything like change them back on his own (that would defeat the purpose of the story) he would at least be inclined to tell them "why." When Tarot went to him for Satau he was all for telling them that they were screwed and Dragon really messed up. He's the type who will not actively involve himself but expect them to come to him. I can see him sitting in the closet tapping his fingers waiting for someone to ask the omniscient demi-god fox WHY this keeps happening. King's problem is that he doesn't want to involve the gods and no matter the reason, he's a fool for not at least trying to seek the guidance of one literally in his closet. Whether or not Kitsune does decide to help isn't the point. He can be a jerk and tell King to buzz off but at least King tried. Right now King isn't even trying to get real help but the one person who would have the answer to why this is happening. King isn't the type to expect the gods to snap their fingers and make everything okay and they aren't the types to do that anyway, but for the sake of others, he should have already swallowed his pride and at least gotten a lead for why this is happening. Even an obscure riddle would be more information than we have right now which is nothing but loosely based theories.
Last edited by fenrirblack on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

fenrirblack wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
... yes, she does.
If Marion hadn’t told her about the toilet incident the than now would be a good time to do that.
Not sure how good Bobcats sense of smell is. Can she sense it now?

"Why do you smell like bleach and... ugh."
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

tychoaussie wrote:It is just me, or does Lois look buffed up, with some muscle underneath all that Lynx fur?
...it's part of the standard transformation.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Alright, it's good to ask what happened to the ECP and hopefully know more from they, but you, Lois, haven't seen and felt nothing right before and during the transformation? :? Eh, another identity crisis is in act... You're now just being victim of something unknown, like happened to Marion. :| She's still herself, eheh. ;) Careful, Marion, because she as a lynx can really be able to eat you. :P